[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just took some ecstasy 150mg What do I do now?its 3am...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
So I just took some ecstasy 150mg
What do I do now?its 3am...
Pic related,Met this chick at the bar the other day
>>
obviously this is not the right place to ask
go to /b/ or /soc/ if you wanna be a normie
>>
>>25693415
>150mg
Fucking pleb. I bet your dealer overcharged aswell.

185mg is my minimum. 220mg is the sweetspot.
>>
listen to good music.
Masturbate.
Listen to good music while you masturbate.
text every single person in your phone and tell them how much you love them.
text every single person in your phone and tell them how much you love them while you listen to good music and masturbate.
Get something to keep yourself from clenching your jaw over and over again. Something to suck on like a pacifier.
>>
>>25693502
Nah dude I took it drunk af so I didn't wanna over donit
>>
File: 1447614637799.jpg (32KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1447614637799.jpg
32KB, 301x267px
>>25693502
dis guy knows.

originalniggacomment four five seven
>>
>>25693576
>MDMA
>Masturbate.
Two possibilities here, you've never done MDMA or you got meth.
>>
I live in a small party town with a popular ski hill and make $1000 a week selling M, and I also get paid for working at a the hotel
>>
Have fun frying your brain OP
>>
>tfw 30 years old, love ecstasy but no way to get it any more and no longer have any friends to do it with
>>
>>25693415
Feel finally at peace.

Unless you (most likely) got MDA, because who makes MDMA anymore?

In which case: dance. It's the only chance you're going to get to do it confidently (which translates to well)
>>
I did MDMA once and it just made me incredibly paranoid as I was walking through the club like everyone was looking at me, then I just danced a lot. I didn't really feel loved up or whatever though. Is there a chance what I took was something else or is MDMA just not for me?
>>
>>25693912
%99 chance it was not MDMA
>>
>>25693912
>>25693946
MDA is an analogue of MDMA.
In much the same way as methanol is an analogue of ethanol.

Basically, ecstasy is dead, despite its obvious potential for converting robots into normies.
>>
>>25693415
>.15 g
>what do I do now?
lol you just sit and have a boring time because you won't even get high
like .2 is minimum for even a first timer and that's just enough to feel nice and get a little roll going
>>
>>25693912
Yeah it was probably something else. Probably also mixed with speed.
>>
>>25693911
>Unless you (most likely) got MDA, because who makes MDMA anymore?

tfw meth is cheaper and easier to produce so no one bothers with time consuming MDMA

Why can't they just legalize MDMA so I can actually get it the one or two times I go out a year? Drinking is shit tier for having fun. It's only good for mellowing out on a hot day or making yourself more depressed.
>>
>>25693911
>>25694055
Dont know where you guys live but we have pretty clean mdma in central europe at the moment.
>>
>>25694002
That means you got shit MDMA. 170mg of quality 82% shit will be a solid roll.

In Europe you can get quality shit pretty much anywhere.
>>
>>25694077
I live in Australia. For years MDMA has been seemingly hard to get although my lack of connections may have something to do with it. Every time I do get pills though they are so fucking weak. Doesn't seem like MDMA has been good here for close to a decade. I read that Molly was becoming more prevalent here but haven't once come across anyone dealing it, using it, used it or having access to it.
>>
>>25694114
Just on this where can a 30 year old guy with no/few friends go to get ecstasy? I don't really want to be going to clubs by myself and asking around just to get it but I really don't know any other way.
>>
>>25694170
Darknet. Do your research, its worth it.
>>
>>25694265
Any tips on how to get started with that sort of shit? I find it all never racking. Is there something in the archives?
>>
>>25694170
Darknet, no one sells drugs to a 30 year old at a club, because everybody will think you're a cop.
>>
>>25694288
check plebbit, they have some good links and guides at r/deepweb i believe
>>
>>25694320
Thanks mate-o riginal comment
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.