[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i reading this right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
It says 2 pizzas and breadsticks
WITH MY CHOICE OF:
3 medium pizzas
Pasta and other shit

It says five pizzas for 19.99$ basically. I'm thinking I could fight this at Pizza Hut. Like demand the deal because of the bad English.
>>
So I would get two pizzas. Then say instead of pasta I want the three pizzas that it says I can get.
>>
>>25693428
You can get either

1.) 2 medium 1 topping pizzas, 5 breadsticks and an order of wings

2.)2 medium 1 topping pizzas, 5 breadsticks and 1 pan of pasta

3.) 2 medium 1 topping pizzas, 5 breadsticks, and an additional medium 1-topping pizza for a total of 3 medium 1 topping pizzas and 5 breadsticks.
>>
>>25693658
I know what they mean. But is there a loophole for 5 medium pizza
>>
>>25693658
Learn to read you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1332679333445.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1332679333445.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>could be expending the same mental energy solving literally any other problem in his life
>lawyering this deeply for five fucking pizzas
>five(5) pizzas

OP is this you
>>
OP you only have two hands.
Wat r u gon do wif 5 mf pizzas?
>>
>"I'd like the b-big dinner box but instead of wings I'd like the 3 m-medium pizzas, say so right here"

>"Actually sir, the 3 medium pizzas are not a side but a different dinner option for $19.99"

>"O-okay..."
>>
Advertisements are not contracts, a store is not compelled to honor an ad that is misunderstood by the consumer or even if it is a misprint
>>
>1 topping pizzas

Why is this even a thing? In Australia there's a lot of different flavours and you don't have to pay by the topping. At most you could expect a surcharge if your pizza has prawns but otherwise you get pizzas filled with different toppings.
>>
>>25694454
>>25694475
You're not getting 5 medium pizzas you disgusting fat fuck face.
>>
>>25694525
>>25694536
>>25694544
>>25694569
>>25694604
OP BTFO

This comment is surely original.
>>
>>25694569
This. I work retail and we have people like OP come in all the time trying to Jew their way into getting free stuff. It never works and it's just annoying.
>>
>>25694569
Yes they are and yes they are unless there's explicit exclusions or if a public retraction is made.
>>
>>25694575
because america is a knickle and dime kind of place

jews have to make that 9000% profit margin :^)
>>
Five pizzas could easily fit in that box. Just saying. This is a possibility, OP. Just ask and if they say no, complain :^)
>>
someone buy me a pizza, I'm starving
>>
Pizza Hut is gross at least get Dominoes or something.
>>
Pizza hut needs to stop with all of these shitty deals acting like they are a good value
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.