[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who tired of life but don't want to die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 05.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
Who tired of life but don't want to die?
>>
>>25693333
okwho wasted the quads
>>
File: WeightOfTheWorld.jpg (347KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WeightOfTheWorld.jpg
347KB, 1383x1600px
>>25693327
This.
The kind of tiredness that we feel is beyond any physical, mental, or emotional tire. Just existing makes me want to lay down and not get up. And yet at the same time, the idea of everything coming to an end scares me, and even if it didn't I don't think I'd like the process of dying very much.
>>
>>25693327
One here.
>>
>>25693327
I'm more scared of growing old than dying.
>>
The world is a bad place
A bad place
A terrible place to live
Oh, but I don't want to die
>>
Me.

I have given up completely.
>>
>>25693458
I miss being an child. Everything was nice and dandy back then.
>>
File: 1452474453752.png (146KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452474453752.png
146KB, 480x480px
>tired of life and want to die
>can't die w/o pain
>>
>>25693327
Who only available methods of suicide are too painful to do to completion?
I don't have anything solid to really hang from, so I try suspension hanging but that shit hurts. I tried to cut my wrists but it hurts too much to go deep enough to get the vein. I have no money for a gun, no money at all, can't even buy drugs to kill myself with. I literally have thirty pennies to my name, that's it. Also, really small town, no big building to jump from, everything's just high enough to break my back or legs but not high enough to guarantee death. As much as I want to die, I have a low pain threshold and can't override my instincts of "oh shit that hurts better stop".
>>
>>25693562
Unless you live in the rural midwest, jumping off something tall is always available to you. Although a frightening percentage of people who survive say the regret the decision immediately after jumping. Makes you wonder how many people who killed themselves by jumping plummeted to their death wishing they could go back.
>>
>>25693598
I live in a dirt road town in Florida. The tallest roof here is a Winn-Dixie, which is not hardly tall enough to jump from. There's not even an overpass or anything near me. Also it's lolflorida, no natural elevation to jump from.
>>
>tfw life feels like an endurance race and im in last place
>>
>>25693663
I don't want to be encouraging you because you should be trying to fix your life but height is a day trip away. Do you not have a car or $10 for bus fare?
>>
>tired of living just to suffer
>things haven't gotten bad enough for me to take initiative and end it yet
It's like watching a really bad television show, but the remote's across the room and you really don't want to get up, so you just bear with it and hope things get better. Then one day the girl you love breaks your heart again, and you walk across the room, pick up the remote, and blow your brains out.
>>
>>25693724
>It's like watching a really bad television show, but the remote's across the room and you really don't want to get up, so you just bear with it and hope things get better.

Terrifying close analogy.
>>
>>25693701
What the fuck part of thirty fucking dirty pennies sitting on my coffee table did you not fucking get? All the money I have in the world amounts to thirty fucking cents. No, I don't have a car. I haven't been to Tampa in years, because I have no way to get there. Even if I had bus fare, no bus goes out to Tampa, no bus even exists in my town.
>>
That sparkle of hope.
>>
>>25693744
It's like being stuck in limbo.
>>
Here.

Every waking second I feel completely comatose to the world around me, whatever I remember of it. I'm just drifting nowhere. Fucking end it.
>>
>>25693754
If I could just sack up and push through and wait a few minutes, I could finally successfully hang myself, but all I ever wind up with is a sore neck. Now I have faggy emo cuts on my wrist, on top of everything. I don't know how nips stab themselves to death.
>>
These are some grim feels.
>>
>>25693327
>tfw you're just waiting for the creation of artificial intelligence and the technological singularity which will result in immortality and resurrection of the dead the creation of AI is humanity saying "okay god, we're ready for you now
>>
>>25693813
I know scientific breakthroughs are advancing at an exponential rate but I still don't see this occurring in our lifetime and if it does, it will be way out of the price range of the average robot.
>>
File: 1446955202266.jpg (90KB, 582x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446955202266.jpg
90KB, 582x700px
I just want to sit in my room and waste away, have 0 energy to go to class. Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to kill myself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.