[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickpro blems/comments/1hrv4l/wh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 26

File: Golden LEL.jpg (36KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
Golden LEL.jpg
36KB, 250x238px
https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/1hrv4l/what_is_the_compliment_youve_gotten_about_your/
>>
I honestly feel nauseous after reading some of those comments.
How the hell am i meant to please women with a 4inch cock?
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>>25693083
>I have made my gf cum in 2 thrusts before. I felt like a wizard.

>"Oh Gasp My Gasp God Gasp. So.....Gasp Big....." With various moans and eye rolling going on.

>Being told I have "a perfect dick" pretty much does it for me

>First time my current FB hopped on mine she struggled for a minute to get it started, then kind of settled down on it and said "OMG you feel amazing"

>"Jesus christ..." "I'm mortified about having sex with you" "I can't even get half of it in my mouth" "That's actually perfect" "Anal would split me in half like a log grenade".
>>
Every now and then my girlfriend has to spend the half hour - hour following sex hunched over/curled up to "let her organs rearrange"
>>
my ex once told me that I reached places that were still untouched inside her pussy
>>
File: 1111.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151KB, 500x500px
>tfw you look down at your 6 inch dick
>>
>>25693365
Eh, half of those blokes have their cocks listed in their profile and half again at <7"
>>
>>25693365
iktf friendo
>>
>tfw phimosis

kill me
>>
>>25693374

Like majority of them are at least 7.5inches+ while the others are 8 inches. I thought 8 inch dicks and shit were like 3-4% of the population?

Was i lied to?
>>
What the honest is the honest point of this?

ffs I have a big dick too, but the idea of participating in these weird circle jerks where we all stroke our own egos just seems like ... it could only be the product of people with very poor self-esteem.
>>
>>25693404
>ffs I have a big dick too

Good job stroking your own ego on R9K, faggot.
>>
The first thing my gf told me when she touched my dick for the first time was "don't worry it will still grow" it never did
>>
File: 1451076480931.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1451076480931.png
539KB, 594x517px
>>25693365
>5'5*5

but boat motion not rock of the ocean right?
>>
Women are all whores
>>
>>25693425
>>25693425
I was just saying that to deflect the inevitable "YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS, DICKLET".

ffs you know as well as I do that some petty beta with a big dick would try to defend the tool he's using to prop up his self-esteem by saying that. Literally the same as the people who go to the height threads talking about being tall or the people who etcetcetc
>>
File: 65.jpg (20KB, 431x406px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>>25693447
>but boat motion not rock of the ocean right

y-yeah... l-like they say foreplay is everything r-right? Face it we are fucking doom4ed, especially when penetration is a high-part of sex. Literally if a girl has had 2-3 boyfriends, or some one night stands they would of seen cocks way bigger.

Literally why live? women can get big asses or big tits with surgery, we cant get a bigger dick.
>>
>>25693473
That dude is statistically average.

If you have 10 straws - 8 of them are average, 1 is short and 1 is long, and that girl draws 2-3 of them randomly, which is she likely to get? Average!
>>
>>25693465
i agree with you man im more on the dicklet side of things but its shameful to see people do this
>>
>measure your dick and then write down the details so you can have discussion with other guys about how big of a dick you got

Why? Same goes for smaller dick. What the fuck is the obsession with guys and dick size?
>>
>>25693513

Shut the fuck up with the average meme bullshit cunt, you aren't going to make anyone feel better.
>>
File: 1431009290205.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1431009290205.png
631KB, 681x681px
WHY CAN'T I HAVE BEEN BORN WITH A LARGE PENIS
WHY
WHY DO I HAVE THIS MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT
WHY
H
Y
>>
>>25693387
Same here senpai. Shits killing me
>>
File: gtwJhgI.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gtwJhgI.png
295KB, 600x600px
>>25693533

Are you retarded? women like big dicks the same way some men like big tits, a big ass, or a curvy body etc.. Women get turned on by seeing a big cock or touching one.

Don't even lie and say otherwise, you are only lying to yourself.
>>
>>25693533
Because women like and want you to have it
>>
>>25693534
Well to be fair I was just pointing out that his reasoning - that if a girl has had even just a couple guys she's had bigger - is flawed.
>>
Big dicks small dicks ive done it all, no matter what i'll still pretend he's the best lay ever lol
>>
>>25693447
>>25693473
>5.5x4.3

fucking kill me
>>
File: 15.png (15KB, 489x416px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
15KB, 489x416px
im killing my self

http://efukt.com/1670_His_Penis_Is_Bigger_Than_Yours.html

If you don't want to feel like shit because of your small cock, do not watch it.
>>
Nigga, all those are cringy as hell. theyre obviously making shit up. they all got subpar dicks senpai
>>
>>25693546
seeing & touching =/= fucking

Big cocks are visually appealing but to a very large proportion of women that's the extent of their appeal.
>>
>>25693579
>seeing & touching =/= fucking

How the fuck can you lie to yourself like that? just get the fuck out of the thread.
>>
>>25693396
There are tens of millions of young men out there - a small percentage is more than enough to populate a subreddit
>>
>>25693546
>>25693555

You must be fucking retarded. You born with a dick the size it is. You can't change it.

So why be obsessed about it and develope a complex at the same time?

Funny how I only said that it's strange to have constant discussion about dick size and you jump into a totally different aspect of the topic.

And I'm actually a dicklet. Come and call me anything you want it doesn't make me less of a men.
>>
File: jhgjhj.png (20KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
jhgjhj.png
20KB, 900x877px
>>25693599
cucks like you wont understand. Because at the end of the day you just get Tyrone to fill your wife up.
>>
>>25693579
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>he actually believes this
>>
Guys with big dicks always say it's overrated because usually they have to go easy or it's painful for the girl. But holy shit just the thought of a girl going crazy over the size is the most arousing thing ever. That's why I want a huge dick. Is anyone. Else the same?
>>
>>25693617

It's like people on /r9k/ can't fucking form sentences without the hivemind retarded shit.

Are you proud of yourself? Most likely you won't get girls because you think like this and not try to form yourself as a person.
I think you should get off this board if you want to better yourself.
>>
>>25693599
>So why be obsessed about it and develope a complex at the same time?
Ya this.

Whatever problem their penis size will give them, self-lascerating over it is gonna make it sooooooooo much worse. You know who women like? Cocky motherfuckers. They'll disregard physical qualities like this if you're overall attractive enough and carry it well. Threads like this, on the other hand, will destroy your self-confidence.

Robots like to play this stuff off as satirical, or act like they can just brush it off. That's not how people work. If you get exposed to an idea over and over again, sooner or later you're gonna believe it, on some level.

So just stop exposing yourself to it. Stop. STOP. Just close the thread.
>>
>>25693653
>sooooooooo much worse

implying you aren't a women, you dumb buck-tooth whore. No one cares what you think.

Fuck off.
>>
File: Zack.png (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Zack.png
31KB, 200x200px
>>25693599
I'm not zen enough to just not care about this shit oniifam
Same with being 5'9

I know I can't change it, but I also know it's a definite disadvantage. It cuts to my very soul every time I think about it.
>>
>>25693653

Look, an actual intelligent person.
I think you are too good for this board mate.
>>
File: 7657.jpg (82KB, 706x692px) Image search: [Google]
7657.jpg
82KB, 706x692px
>>25693673
>I know I can't change it, but I also know it's a definite disadvantage. It cuts to my very soul every time I think about it.
>tfw you will never be known as big dick Johnson
>you will never had pictures of your cock send to various women's phones and they talk about how hung you are
.you will never get women chatting you up after they heard you were hung
>>
>>25693673

Sad thing is that I can't teach you the mentality I have.

You have to come to terms with yourself. You have to naturally become that guy that simply won't give a fuck.
If you dwell on your weakness it's gonna pull you down like a spiral. Embrace it, it's part of who you are.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (607KB, 2593x1209px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
607KB, 2593x1209px
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST BE CONFIDENT MAN
>>
>>25693750

it's how you use it, right?
>>
>>25693396
I belive it's even less, like 8 inchers are less than 1%
>>
>>25693599
>So why be obsessed about it and develope a complex at the same time?

Because it's extremely important for a mans confidence and quality of the relationship?
>>
File: 1422212232936.jpg (69KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
1422212232936.jpg
69KB, 350x218px
Reminder that half of those normies thinks their dicks are "good" when they're actually cut.
>>
>>25693653
>You know who women like? Cocky motherfuckers

and those cocky motherfuckers are usually good looking, tall and have big dicks
>>
>>25693771
>it's extremely important for a mans confidence
That one's on you, m8. There's nothing inevitable about connection between your confidence and your cock size

>quality of the relationship
pure fucking jibberish
>>
File: c_500.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
c_500.png
60KB, 500x407px
>>25693779
>and those cocky motherfuckers are usually good looking, tall and have big dicks

why did you have to remind me?

>>25693784
>pure fucking jibberish

What about all the women that have cheated or ended marriages because of the size of her partners cock (Being too small).

I guess that's all gibberish too, you dumb sack of shit.
>>
>>25693779
>usually
It's like you aren't even aware that you have some degree of control over you self-confidence.
>>
>>25693771

>relationship

Now that is why I know I shouldn't bother explaining to people like you.
Confidence don't come from big dick. Or fuck it, let's say it does, why can't you have the same confidence as the guy with the big dick? Because you dwell on this and whine like a bitch.
No women want a guy who is an insecure whiner.

Also if you straight looking for a relatinship you are already doing it wrong. You won't even talk to women and imagine the possible interactions as a couple?
>>
>>25693702
>You have to come to terms with yourself. You have to naturally become that guy that simply won't give a fuck.

can't be the guy that simply doesn't give a fuck when I feel like garbage every other second of the day constantly and the drugs don't even help that much

my mediocre penis just makes casual sex harder to add to my list of vices, and reading these list of compliments make me realize that if i ever had a comforting companion she would have probably already fucking cucked me with some faggot with a dinosaur penis

you don't get it man, it's just another thing to add to my list of shit that I can't have ever, except this insecurity is precedented by my own instinct as a male so it's even worse
>>
>>25693810
>No women want a guy who is an insecure whiner.

YEAH THAT'S WHY WE DO IT ON THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING B A K A
>>
>>25693779

My friend is a below average looking not sporty guy at all.
He steals girls from low confidence guys all the time that look a lot better then him.
>>
>>25693833
Anyone can lie on the internet, fag. There;'s always some gay faggot like you with his stories.

>i know dis one guy
>>
>>25693793
>What about all the women that have cheated or ended marriages because of the size of her partners cock (Being too small).
You should really take a break from the internet if you can't stop torturing yourself with it. You do realize that 99% of the population doesn't spend their time searching out weird anecdotes about things like that, right?

This place really is the dark side of the internet; the ability to find exactly the piece of information you want at all moments and none of the information you don't want really readily glides into the ability to brainwash yourself into body dysmorphia. It's interesting if you just look at it like a sociological phenomena.
>>
>>25693810

Jesus christ it fucking matters! People cheat on their husbands and boyfriends just because their dicks are small why can't you just fucking understand this. Dick size and height is extremely important for a majority of mans confidence.

>>25693802

No you don't, you get born with good qualities and get confident. You act confident as an average-ugly guy you become a creep in girls eyes.
>>
>>25693833
My friend is a manlet with a small dick and has had his gfs taken from him by 7' guys with 10' dicks every single time
Trust me it actually happened
>>
>>25693851
>anecdotes

How stupid can you be?
>>
>>25693855
>Jesus christ it fucking matters! People cheat on their husbands and boyfriends just because their dicks are small why can't you just fucking understand this.
>>25693873
STOP QUESTIONING MY DELUDED, WARPED WORLDVIEW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, ya dumbass, what you said fits the definition of anecdote.
>>
>>25693821

I don't get it mate because I don't let /r9k/ fill me up with it's retarded shit thinking of process.

You honestly care and interested in opinion of people who frequent this board?

>>25693830
By doing it here you just take it with yourself later to elsewhere.

>>25693845
I really don't care if you belive me or not because we are on the internet :)
>>
>>25693903
>By doing it here you just take it with yourself later to elsewhere.

Nice projecting, faggot.
>>
>>25693894
you don't fucking get it man

i just took some amphetamine pills a while ago and now that i'm coming up, that big dick thread thing doesn't really affect me anymore because of the dopamine increase in my brain.

you must have no fucking clue how reading a thread like that feels for some unmedicated, depressed, highly sensitive, anxious and lonely wreck
>>
>>25693925
>you don't fucking get it man

Of course he doesn't, hes a normie who needs to fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>25693914

By repeating a thinking process or idea as a mantra on a fucking image board you will actually absorb it enough that it will steer your whole life as I see it.

Congratualitons for those who do it, I'm sure it will help them have a healthy, happy mentality.
>>
>>25693925
>you must have no fucking clue how reading a thread like that feels for some unmedicated, depressed, highly sensitive, anxious and lonely wreck
I get that it's basically just verbal self-harm done as a natural product of that mindset, and that to a certain degree it never claimed to be based in reality in the first place insofar as it's closer to a mindset finding evidence for itself than evidence creating said mindset, if that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>25693934
what is a healthy, happy mentality? who decides? medical professionals tend to tell me bullshit that I've already read on the internet but falsified in my head through various possibilities and conclusions that I can't explain properly to them in ways they will understand them fully

face it, it's all pre-millenial people who decide what a "healthy, happy mentality" is and have no clue what it's like to actually be a millenial
>>
>>25693945
yes thank you for putting it into coherent words
>>
File: 1435926300559.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1435926300559.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>tfw pretty much perfect dick in size and girth
>tfw ugly
It's like poetry. "Let's fuck that human up but at least let us give him one good thing"
>>
File: ggdo.jpg (78KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
ggdo.jpg
78KB, 759x508px
Everyone should read this
http://www.amhc.org/1-anxiety-disorders/article/24026-small-penis-syndrome-characteristics-and-self-help-treatment-suggestions
I still have Small Penis Anxiety, and still fucking hate my below average dick, but it was interesting to read about it.
I think it managed to nail my thought process perfectly.
>>
>>25693932

>buhuuu people want to help me have a better understanding of a happier life

Rot in your own little created world. I frequent this board since forever and actively did something to pull myself out of my mental shithole.

>>25693955

"happy, healthy" mentality is not something you can describe as a dictionary entry. If you feel good about yourself as a person, as a whole you are good.
You don't have to better yourself so other people like you. You only have to learn to love yourself, and if you don't do anything about yourself as a person you obviously won't get any better.

It's either do or die. Welcome to the real world.
>>
File: 2.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>25694003
>understand
>help me understand

By telling obvious lies, you delusional moron?
>>
>>25693855

>Jesus christ it fucking matters! People cheat on their husbands and boyfriends just because their dicks are small why can't you just fucking understand this. Dick size and height is extremely important for a majority of mans confidence.

They cheat on people like you because you are either boring, insecure or both.
>>
>>25693978
Would you rather have one good thing or no good things? Be happy with your dick man.
>>
>>25694030
I am happy with it. And i feel really bad for you anons with a not good one, i didn't mean to try to "rub it in your faces". So sorry if you got bad feels from me brother anon.
>>
>>25694026

>boring = not chad
>insecure = not chad
>both = not chad

wow thanks for the advice
>>
>>25694014

What is an ideology for me and works sounds like a lie for you, so yes, you are basically right. I can't help to form your shitty thinking by saying anything I really don't know why I bother.

Why would I lie on a fucking anonimus image board?
>>
>>25694079

>bb-ba girls dont break up n stuff over guys for a small cock
>girls dont cheat
>this and that
>this
>dick size dont matter KEK

Shut the fuck up, retard.
>>
>>25694092

You are the loser. You already think about "relationship relationship relationship", instead of just thinking about having fun with girls and fuck around with them.

Come back when you understand this.
>>
>>25694116
Go back to reddit, you dumb dog.
>>
File: hmm.png (33KB, 154x150px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
33KB, 154x150px
>those units of dick measurements
>>
File: 542.gif (59KB, 381x423px) Image search: [Google]
542.gif
59KB, 381x423px
>>25694116
>thinks you'll be getting casual sex with a small cock
>>
>tfw have a pretty impressive dick
>tfw nobody on the internet believes me

Why even live?
>>
File: hlims.png (273KB, 1157x569px) Image search: [Google]
hlims.png
273KB, 1157x569px
well robots?

http://howlongismyschlong.com/
>>
>>25694046

>boring = you can work on it
>insecure = you can work on it
>no I rather cry about it on /r9k/ and look for approval of my faulty logic

I love how everyone here is so spoiled I can tell you never worked for a thing in your life. At least work about yourself as a person FOR yourself.

NOBODY will help you with this. By posting this shit all the time you just dwell in your secure mental comfort and never feel better. I have been there.

>>25694129

I'm already getting it so. I love this place for both the people who listen to advice and all the insecure people who jump to false conclusions and instantly start to insult me when I say something they don't like.
Both are refreshing.
>>
File: 137305675724.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
137305675724.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>25694116

>casual sex with a small dick
>>
>>25694167
>I'm already getting it so.

No you aren't, loser.
>>
>>25694181

>it's impossible for a 25 year old confident guy to score women

Are you really this deluded? Do you feel better by denying? That you won't get any so if by acting as others don't get it as well you feel better?
>>
>>25694203
You aren't fooling anyone, you balding fat lard. Go back to reddit and try and brag about those imaginary women you're having sex with.
>>
>>25694116
>men with small dicks
>"having fun with girls and fucking around with them"
>>
What about certain male enhanchers? Surely some must do something?
>>
File: 1324137313034.png (159KB, 356x298px) Image search: [Google]
1324137313034.png
159KB, 356x298px
Like seriously, when the fuck is there going to be a legit dick enhancement surgery that doesn't just fuck up your shit after a few years?
Like women get all this shit if they're born horrid, but guys are just fucked based on the way they're born. You would have thought that guys would be on top of the game for "human aesthetic enhancement" but nope.
>>
>>25694153
Proving that youve got an impressive dick is the easiest fucking thing in the world you literal retard
>>
>>25694207

Oh man I really do love this place.
>>
>>25694215
Nope Jelqing causes erectile dysfunction and there have been no legit studies on it's effectiveness pumps have never been proven to work either.
>>
>>25693599
It can be fucking hard not to obsess over it when a mix of social media, porn, people around you boasting (read: 99% of the time lying) about having or knowing big dicks, and a skewed image due to your own perception when looking down to your own, can make it seem like you're inadequate.
Porn using mostly big sizes and using convenient angles and smaller women to amplify the effect.
Series and movies not too uncommonly joking around the whole big vs small penis meme "whole scenes or episodes about someone arguing it's just cold outside, big dicks being a huge bonus in romcoms o small ones being complete turn-offs.
Social media where sizequeens love to shout their love for huge dicks and ridiculing less-than-huge ones.
The internet in general (including/especially /r9k1/) where people lie about their sizes or most of the people prone to respond to topics are the ones with big dicks, trolls/bait threads, etc.
Among men a claim of being well endowed is a way to assert dominance to some extent, being ridiculous ad infinitum if you were to claim you have a less than average size.

Men already prone to be influenced by things like that will even more so be influenced by the vast amount of all of the above happening. Imagine someone who rarely goes out into the actual world and experience things himself; it's almost surprising some of them keep their sanity.

Being a below average size dicked manlet with just average looks, it used to hit me hard as well. Much like the manlet memes.
Evidently it was the complete lack of confidence and my body language that perpetuated the idea it was my small dick and manlet status, as my social status is decent enough nowadays and I somehow managed to get an FWB (both not interested in a relationship yet, but attracted to one another) whom seems to be happy enough with my size. All because I finally managed to just not care enough about manlet and dicklet status to worry about it. they don't define me, my personality does.
>>
Fuck this shit. I'm gonna fuck and get pregnant as many grills as I can with my average and unsatisfying penis. I don't fucking care if they like or not.
>>
>>25693083
Women can't resist genetic superiority.
>>
>>25694594
yo when you gonna make more posts i really like your post senpai
>>
>have a big dick
>My first and only bf said "holy shit you're big" when he first saw it
>Dick too sensitive to give anal or receive oral

why
>>
File: 1394850493384.png (16KB, 802x594px) Image search: [Google]
1394850493384.png
16KB, 802x594px
>tfw have small dick
>tfw depression makes it even smaller
JUST
>>
>>25694605
That's the attitude to have champ.

You've been enlightened
>>
File: schlogsngns.png (55KB, 972x237px) Image search: [Google]
schlogsngns.png
55KB, 972x237px
>tfw average cock

Why bother really, close to a 8x6 inch monster, i look like a cuckold baby.
>>
>>25693955

"Happy and healthy" is lying to yourself and constructing a false reality to avoid the truth about inadequacies that you can never change.
>>
>>25693142
I dont even know brother, 4inch dick ontop of being ugly and a manlet also a social retard. There is no hope
>>
9"
Only ever been with escorts.
Got put on some sp411 banned client list because I was too big
>can't even pay a girl to fug me
JUST

That subreddit is gay as fuck.
>>
File: 1450302617657.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450302617657.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>have 7.5 inch penis
>still virgin
>getting close with one slut to lose it to who said it was "huge"
>don't feel the need to go on a subreddit and exaggerate what she said to "woah bros this fucking 11/10 whore was sucking me and she said I had the biggest fucking cock in existence and that validated my whole existence dude reddit lmao"

Yes, I'm aware of the irony of me posting about my dick size here, but it's not for magic internet points. It's to emphasise these people are fucking retards who you shouldn't be listening to. They're so self-absorbed that it's actually quite pitiful to read. The average for Bongland is like 5.5 inches. It's obscenely exaggerated and women are notriously bad at gauging penis sizes. If you compare yourself with these retards of course you're going to feel inadequate, but remember that these lads have literally no impact on your life apart from their subreddit
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.