[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women come here and pretend to be lonely?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: 1451485918546.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1451485918546.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Why do women come here and pretend to be lonely?
>>
Because beta will give them the attention they want.
Remember famalia, women are not human.
>>
they don't, they just get angry with your opinions and call you a delusional virgin

pay attention and look out for this and you'll be able to spot every female in every thread
>>
>>25693042
Why do they reply like that when you anger them?
>>
>>25692991
Because some women are ugly enough to be alone.

They come here for attention and validation.

Other women just come here for attention because thirsty betas are very liberal with praise and attention.
>>
>>25693064
>Because some women are ugly enough to be alone.
Its impossible for a woman to be lonely
>>
>>25693071
Nah, not true. Whilst I accept that most women will never come close to understanding the loneliness of which men are capable but there are women out there just as shunned as most of us robots by the opposite sex. Where do you think the whole 'cat lady' thing came from?
>>
>>25692991
Because women's broken brains have no constraints against abusing terms. When a woman becomes aware of a kernel of a concept, for instance, 'abuse' or 'depression' or 'oppression' or 'loneliness', her brain enters a slippery slope mode where every premise that passably supports the idea that it is relevant to her situation is accepted, reason and moderation be damned. 'I'm abused/depressed/oppressed/lonely because there is no arbitrary cut-off at which my situation becomes/stops being abuse/depression/...'. It is, indeed, a child's mode of thinking. And so we get things like the proverbial lacking of partner, or a downer feeling, or failure to get understood, being overblown into 'loneliness'. This is strictly a trait of the female brain; they can't help it.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653KB, 1279x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653KB, 1279x2658px
>>25693064
>Because some women are ugly enough to be alone.

Okay mate.
>>
>>25693093

That cat lady had a boyfriend and fucked, don't act like she is a virgin or was never married / never experienced love.

Because every "cat lady" I've seen and met, has.
>>
>>25693093
Women are lonely by choice and not by consequences that happened in their life.
>>
File: lose hate.png (1MB, 640x965px) Image search: [Google]
lose hate.png
1MB, 640x965px
Why do women fall in love with convicted serial killers/ mass murders?
Why do women fight for the right to kill their children?
Why do women do anything? The world may never know.
>>
>>25693102
(In other words, women are not interested in maintaining agreement between their definitions of terms and those of the rest of the world; they really, childishly believe that as soon as *she* declares her situation to be an example of an unfavourable condition, then nothing else at all is needed. They never feel the need to check for understatement or overstatement; women's definitions are self-contained, cognitively isolated. This is because women don't use terms to communicate and describe facts, where consensus is necessary; rather, they do it to accuse or win sympathy ('help! you're x-ing me!'). For this goal, definitional consistency, any objective standards of classification of a situation, is a drawback that must be avoided.)
>>
File: a stranger appears.gif (2MB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
a stranger appears.gif
2MB, 248x184px
>women can't be lonely blah blah blah PITY ME
Maybe the reason nobody loves any of you is because you're all fucking retarded.
>>
>>25693106
Jesus Christ. That is sobering.

>>25693118
If ugly chicks can get that much attention from thirsty betas maybe you're right. So why choose to be alone? I mean, I can't be with my one girl I'm virtually in love with and as such I can't be bothered to chase anyone else because they don't match up. Is this how "lonely women" end up as cat ladies? They keep holding out for Chad until they're so offputting only their cats will put up with their bullshit and the best they can get is pumped and dumped?
>>
Literally like 98% of the "fembots" on this board all have mentioned something along the lines of not being virgins and having a boyfriend or multiple ex boyfriends. Just take a look at the tip whores who got exposed when pictures of them sucking cock and getting fucked were "leaked". Though before the initial leak they pretended like they were saints, claiming they never had sex, never had friends and the works.

Yet claim they are just like "us".

They can all die in a fire.
>>
>>25693056
because they exist for making babies, not thinking
>>
>>25693015
Neither are robots, so why should anybody give a shit about what you lonely freaks believe?
>>
File: p.jpg (45KB, 390x380px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
45KB, 390x380px
>>25693015

It's pretty disgusting, really. Even if the same thread is spammed every hour people will still post in it and fill it up. Hell, just take a look at the front page.

You have fat disgusting hairy women saying they want a boyfriend and the threads are literally filled with people begging to add them on Skype and be friends and maybe something more. Yet what i saw was none of them gave their Skype out yet they were claiming to be lonely and friendless.

Why create the thread in the first place and then not add anyone? When you start putting internet pussy on a pedestal you should just go run along and neck yourself.
>>
>>25693175
Social isolation is a universal theme and can happen to anybody regardless of how many relationships they have.
Getting in and out of unsatisfactory relationships can be as destructive as not being in one at all.
But you're autistic, have an IQ of 80, so none of this means anything to you.
>>
>>25693222
This desu trips if truth confirmed. I'm just going to shut myself in my room and watch moe and play video games.
>>
>>25693102
>>25693169
tl;dr women don't need a situation to be *true* to declare themselves a victim of it; all they need is just an original bit of pretext, 'I'm lonely because conceivably loneliness can be thought as X', which they then empathically try to make you adopt as your own ('come on, come on, change your definition of loneliness to incorporate my current situation, please, please, come on, it displays *some* aspects of loneliness as you define it, so please, just make it accommodate me as well').
>>
File: fdgfdg.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdg.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>25693234
>Oh you know i'm like Anti-social and stuff like that
>Oh and like meet my boyfriend Jamal!
>Oh Jamal takes me to parties and stuff and makes me hang out with his friends and to try and socialize and stuff
>I'm so lonely like fuck this world r9k, I'm a robot!
>>
>>25693243
>I'm just going to shut myself in my room and watch moe and play video games.
This is honestly the only right choice in life, women will just fuck your shit up.
>>
>>25693222
it's probably just lonely KV men like me making bait threads because it's fun
>>
File: coolio.jpg (52KB, 495x216px) Image search: [Google]
coolio.jpg
52KB, 495x216px
>>25693273

Yes, now here real fellow robots are your typical females who end up pretending a man was creating the thread. To quickly try and deflect the blame onto someone else and try and put the females on this board in the white-light to try and make them out as saints like they never did anything wrong.
>>
>>25693042
kek senpai >>25693273
>>
>>25693174
Except a womans greatest accomplishment is becoming a wife and mother.
They have nothing else to shoot for.
Men don't need women anywhere near as much as they need us. That's why there aren't crazy cat dudes. Guys who stay single accomplish great things. They have a life to pursue outside of sex and nobody thinks any less of them for it.
A 40 year old single woman is a failure. A 40 year old single dude is just a guy who is better defined by his career and accomplishments.
>>
>>25693174
>Is this how "lonely women" end up as cat ladies?

i'm starting to think so.
>>
>>25693222
beta's and robots are not considered human beings by females more subhuman animals. Like the way women talk to their cats.
>>
File: ۞.png (273KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
۞.png
273KB, 400x384px
>>25693262
>I'm a fucking retard that can't grasp concepts without diverting conversations into my disgusting cuckold/interracial fascination
>I'm so fucking retarded that I literally can't grasp the concept that real life isn't like my internet strawmen
Pathetic, no wonder nobody likes any of you.
>>
>>25693481
The way robots think means that they should be treated as such.
You look around and tell me that anybody on this board is worth even culling.
>>
>>25693234
Something smells roasty
>>
>>25693326
>A 40 year old single dude is just a guy who is better defined by his career and accomplishments.

I agree with most of your post but I wonder if in 10-15 years when we have a generation of 40 something single virgins who live with their parents and have only ever been marginally employed that there won't be a different view on this.
>>
>>25693234
>Getting in and out of unsatisfactory relationships can be as destructive as not being in one at all.

Then they can fuck off to a thread that caters to that. Lonely they aint.
>>
>>25693708
>Then they can fuck off to a thread that caters to that. Lonely they aint.

This.
>>
>>25693708
>Then they can fuck off to a TUMBLR that caters to that. Lonely they aint.
ftfy
>>
>>25693173
while you are correct about us being retarded, there is still quite a bit of truth to the idea that women are not easily lonely.
>>
>>25693708
>hurr durr
No wonder you're all so "lonely", you're literally incapable of grasping basic concepts.
>>25693804
>how dare anyone think that my baseless self-pity is anything but horseshit
/r9k/ is basically a reverse tumblr hugbox.
>>
>>25693898
And I'm not denying that.
But god forbid anybody on this garbage board be willing to learn or think about anything worthwhile past what strokes their pathetic egos.
>>
>>25693982
>>25693996
here come the roasties
>>
>>25694171
Took them fat whores long enough, they probably had to sticky tape those bat-wings together.
>>
>>25693115
Cat ladies are all ex sluts that no one wanted to settle down with.

>not knowing this
>>
File: arbys_jr_roast_beef_01.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
arbys_jr_roast_beef_01.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>25692991
BECAUSE ALL OF YOU GIVE THEM ATTENTION ALL THE TIME

EVERY FEMANON THREADS IS FILLED WITH ATTENTION AND BARELY NO ONE TELLS THEM TO FUCK OFF
>>
>>25694260

Because r9k is overrun with reddit, tumblr and soc favs.
>>
I really am lonely. I have literally no friends. All I have is faceless strangers from behind the screen to fill that social void.
>>
File: 1437515429419.jpg (40KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1437515429419.jpg
40KB, 960x540px
>>25694329
H E L L O Q T
E
L
L

O
N

E
A
R
T
H
>>
>>25694329
Shut the fuck up, cunt. Die in your sleep.
>>
File: femanonposter.jpg (11KB, 236x192px) Image search: [Google]
femanonposter.jpg
11KB, 236x192px
>>25694329
Fascinating, please tell me more
>>
I'm lonely, but unlike a lot of people I'm not sad about it.

I like being alone, and as for why I like to go here is that when I feel like some human interaction it's much easier to just hop online and shitpost than to go out and put effort into anything.
>>
>>25693996

>just wow like oh my god like ego pathetic wow just virgin wow just wow like

Nobody here has a more copiously wanked ego than you do, otherwise you wouldn't be huffing and puffing and having a little tantrum the moment someone says something you disagree with.

Kill yourself you smug, pretentious cunt.
>>
>>25692991
a need for male attention that drives their every action, its pretty fucking pathetic desu
>>
File: nervous.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>25693015
>Remember famalia, women are not human.
I'm actually slowly starting to seriously believe this.
Everything a woman does is for the sake of increasing her social status, she has no interests or opinions of her own.
They're basically a hive mind that only listen to each other and their own genetic programming.
Not to mention their apparent lack of the ability to reason.
>>
I won't argue the lack of reason, I don't trust myself to make the most basic of decisions desu.

But as for "listening to each other"?

Women have ruined more life choices for me than men, let's just say that.
>>
>>25694469
this desu

originalo commento familia
>>
teeesting

senpai

cuck
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.