[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are normies better at things? I have no skills man Im good at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

are normies better at things?
I have no skills man
Im good at nothing man i have nothing man
>>
>>25692952
Normies aren't necessarily "better," they just aren't afraid to experiment (i.e. - fail) with a ton of things until they get lucky and learn what they're good at.
>>
Not necessarily though they are certainly better at socializing.

>>25693185
>experiment (i.e. - fail) with a ton of things until they get lucky and learn what they're good at.
The average person doesn't do anything like this.
You have no idea what a normie is kill yourself.
>>
>>25693206
Then explain how socializing helps you learn how to read sheet music.
>>
relax op.
Just get a job driving trucks or something. It's ok. Once you have a full time job life seems less horrible because you're distracted by work.
Weekends are rough but you can buy video games and alcohol with the money from the job.

Do this for roughly 23,725 days and you're done. Enjoy your remaining years, get on medicare, move into an assisted living place and be one of the few old people who isn't depressed because no one comes to visit them.
You've been living alone for your entire life, you're used to it and you know how to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>25693185
Unfortunately for me, I can't get payed for what I am good at, so I can't afford to get the kind of training that would make me even better at it.
>>
>>25693206
The average person does this when they are becoming a teen and later when they are starting college. then they just stick with whatever clique they can find.

The average normie isn't the guy who says "I will try to learn Korean today, I feel like it". He is the guy who went to the photography club once, made friends there, so he sticks with it for the next 20 years.
>>
Who /cyborg/ here?
>highly intelligent and creative
>skip homework, half-ass assignments, get best grades
>educated, good job, good at talking to people and interacting in professional settings
>feel disconnected from people, socialize a bit here a bit there, don't feel like I belong in any social groups
>don't like drinking or partying
>don't really have any good friends besides the gf I live with
>Ignored by normies at day, REEEd at by robots at night
>>
>>25693597
You're a confused normie
>>
>>25692952
I'm a genius brah. Certified mensa member who got max score on iq test, >136 on FRT-A
>>
File: 1449637262145.jpg (43KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1449637262145.jpg
43KB, 337x404px
>>25693597
You are a very typical normie with a special snowflake complex. Just like every other 'cyborg'.
>>
>>25693705
I don't want to be a normie. I meet people that I know are good people deep down, but I grow impatient with their boasting and masks and social games that I feel I never really get to know them. It's like a bad joke where everyone is insecure and everyone tries to act like someone they are not in order to be accepted. I'm not having any of that. Nor am I a NEET who sits in my basement with no hope for myself or the future. /r9k/ is better than normie central, but it's not really my home either. I don't know where I belong.
>>
>>25693908
>I don't want to be a normie.
Says literally every normie. Nobody wants to believe they are a normal person because they want to be special.

You sound like a teenager btw.
>>
File: gotham.jpg (1MB, 1829x900px) Image search: [Google]
gotham.jpg
1MB, 1829x900px
yeah, genes lottery do not operate in absolutes

The best takes it all.
>>
>>25693908
Do you know how pathetic you sound anon?

I just want to ask, why do you care? You're a normie and so with this comes opportunity, you say you're doing good for yourself and so whats limiting/stopping you from finding people to relate to.

>>25693933
Is right, at this rate the only people you can associate with are 16 year olds coming to the grips of reality.
>>
>>25693993
>implying good genetics are important in 2016
wtf is up with you retards on this board
>>
>>25693908
>It's like a bad joke where everyone is insecure and everyone tries to act like someone they are not in order to be accepted.
When you get a little bit older, you'll realize that those social games were people indirectly socially pressuring each other to survive.

When you're a teenager, being weird means you have no friends, a lot of sexual frustration and maybe cry a lot. When you're an adult, being weird means you can't get a fucking job and you might be homeless if your family can't support you. Those social games were trying to guide you toward behavior that is conducive to economic, social, emotional success - which coincidentally is also prosocial and good for everyone you know.

Get over yourself, snowflake. They're giving you tough love and you're too narcissistic to realize it.
>>
File: madBeer1.png (703KB, 560x579px) Image search: [Google]
madBeer1.png
703KB, 560x579px
>>25694023
whatever mang
>>
>>25694067
She is hot af though
>>
>>25694040
Much truth in this.

>>25693908

You are the dumbest pathetic sack of shit I've ever witnesses on this board.

Go give a blowjob to a Beretta
>>
>>25694040
so in order to be "emotionally successful" I have to drink, go clubbing and pretend to smile when a so called friend in my company is acting like a jerk? If that's emotional success, I don't suppose I'm missing out on much. I'm 22, got a good start on my career and I've been living with my gf for the last two years. None of that is thanks to normies. Not even the gf part. PUAs have helped me with women a ton more than any normie ever has.
>>
>>25694201
PUAs, cmon man the fuck
>>
File: futurenigger.jpg (22KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
futurenigger.jpg
22KB, 236x354px
>>25694249
>Negro child
>Insult
>2016
>>
>>25693818
Same and I can definitely tell I pick up and master skills way faster and more easily than the average person. Feels good knowing I'm actually superior to normies and not the other way around.
>>
>>25692952
the normies i know since childhood know how to play instruments, sing, tell stories and jokes, do sports, and all such stuff

they are simply superior in every way
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.