[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What impression does my voice give?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1450252417001.jpg (74KB, 550x295px) Image search: [Google]
1450252417001.jpg
74KB, 550x295px
I was talking to a co-worker in this office at the end of the day when I went to leave. As I was leaving my co-worker was laughing and he said "he sounds so...." before the door shut.

I'm really curious to know what my voice sounds like.

Can you guys listen to this vocaroo of my voice and give me your honest impressions?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gUbNkxF7Ab
>>
>>25692645
you talk like a 12 year old valley girl. if i were working with you i'd guess you were either gay or exceedingly effeminate. just being blunt
>>
>>25692645
You sound both less emotional and smarter than a typical normalfaggot. The emphases are annoying (and >>25692683 is right to be honest), but I'm going to blame it on that it is not a natural recording. Still would not hang out with, but at least you use your voice consciously; you're probably not spouting shit without a thought like most people.
>>
You sound like this guy, a total fuckin dweeb
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
>>
>>25692723
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gUbNkxF7Ab

THIS
>>
>>25692760
>>25692723
So I sound retarded?
>>
>>25692790
If you want me to be honest it sounds like the annoying elitist gay kid. You know the one
>>
>>25692790
Well the pacing between words is close, but do you talk about Katanas and have autism too?

It's just how you sound.
>>
>>25692790
you sound like a fat Sheldon Cooper.
>>
>>25692829
Well, the pacing between words is mostly due to the fact that I was speaking kind of deliberately. In real life I speak much more quickly. I have social anxiety so when I speak quickly I sometimes stutter, hence I have to deliberate slow the speed of my speech down to avoid any such mistakes.

This is closer to how I speak in everyday life:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mDydXT9qPa
>>
>>25692890
You sound like a dweeb, thats just the way it is. Where are you from? You pronounce words funny
>>
>>25692948
Well, if you were wondering about my accent, I'm Canadian. I'm not sure if my pronunciation is due to an accent or due to the fact that I speak very little.
>>
>>25692999
Oh, and I immigrated here as a child so any peculiarities in my pronunciation might be a vestige of what was my native language as a child.
>>
You sound really effeminate, he probably said flaming or gay.
>>
>>25692999
Yeah you did i sont it and ya dawnt it boys i knew you were canadian you know katana guy from canada too hes ontaran yeah anyways im in alberta where you at somewhere on the east coast?
>>
>>25692645
You sound like a huge faggot, not trolling, honest opinion.
>>
>>25693039
West Coast over here, mane.
>>
>>25693092
Oh jeez i was only off by a few tousand clicks or so what are ya one of them norwaygians?
>>
>>25692645
at the time at which this post has successfully been submitted it would be newest post on this board therefore it has the largest post number in the history of this board
>>
The average of your voice is quite high, but that's not necessarily a problem.

The biggest problem is that when you end your sentence, you end on a higher note. Do not do that, for it sounds the gayest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIho2S0ZahI

Begin your sentence a bit higher than you end it, it sounds more commanding. Like the dude in the link. Good luck gayboy.
>>
So op are you actually gay or do you just sound gay?
>>
>>25692645
You sound really cute.

can i be your bf
>>
I think you sound a bit like you have a gay accent
>>
>>25692645
Kind of feminine
>>
>>25692645
You sound pretty gay to be honest. And by gay I mean like a homosexual. Your voice is faggy.

Have you tried speaking in a deeper voice? I can speak comfortably in many different voices. I've always been good at impressions and I'm a decent singer too, so maybe I just have a very wide vocal range, but it's worth a try.

Try speaking more from the lower part of your vocal chords. It almost feels like you're speaking from the chest. Right now you sound like you're speaking from the mid or upper part of your throat. Just try to speak in the deepest voice you can muster and feel where the source of that sound is coming from.

This is all just from my personal experience, so it might not work for you but I think it's worth a shot if you want to have a manlier voice.
>>
>>25692645
You sound pretty straight to be honest. And by straight I mean like a heterosexual. Your voice is manly.

Have you tried speaking in a higher voice? I can speak comfortably in many different voices. I've always been good at impressions and I'm a decent singer too, so maybe I just have a very wide vocal range, but it's worth a try.

Try speaking more from the upper part of your vocal chords. It almost feels like you're speaking from the stomach. Right now you sound like you're speaking from the mid or lower part of your throat. Just try to speak in the highest voice you can muster and feel where the source of that sound is coming from.

This is all just from my personal experience, so it might not work for you but I think it's worth a shot if you want to have a faggier voice.
>>
>>25693565
ah shit you got me good nigger
>>
>>25692645
You sound like a fatigued homosexual stereotype.

You know, the looters that are always dragging out words longer than they have to, sighing audibly and often like the act of living is too much work. Like an irritated teen girl doing almost anything with her family.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13jw91vfwpd
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.