[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you weirdos drink?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 26427647.jpg (241KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
26427647.jpg
241KB, 600x953px
how does that alleviate boredom and makes you feel better? it only makes me slow to reaction, it's not some kind of a happy pill but is absolute waste of money.
>>
It makes me feel more excited, especially if I'm listening to music. I don't really enjoy being intoxicated, though, just enough to make my body feel relaxed. Sake and red wine do a good job of making you feel relaxed.
>>
alcohol and opiates
god tier combo
opiates and MDMA even better
kills the pain and makes you feel human again
>>
>>25692502
what the fuck is happening to the west
>>
>>25692502
That fucker's gonna get his head cut off.
>>
>>25692502
Sometimes I go home, and I feel like doing anything, I go out and walk the streets till I get to a bar. My goal is to make a friend or a gf, but I have 1 drink and I feel like a loser and just go back home and buy some bottles on the way back.

If I'm not doing that, then I am already getting drunk after work.
>>
It's a mood exaggerator. it makes good moods a lot better and bad moods a lot worse. If you're not feeling anything in particular it's more likely to just make you numb
>>
Drink more.

Drink until you wake up someplace with no memory of how you got there. That is the goal. It's not about feeling good, it's about feeling nothing.

It's like sleeping without the threat of having a good dream and waking up to your horrible life only to realize that it was just a dream.
>>
I wonder if the guy in the OP pic realizes the irony of him holding that sign and wearing those clothes, if the people he were inviting into his country had their way, he would be one of the first to the gallows.
>>
>>25692570
Natural selection. Welfare system has allowed the weak to flourish. They're like fish, not understanding what is happening in their water bowl now that stronger fish have arrived. It is the will of Allah.
>>
>>25692653
I don't know, it makes me feel a bit better even if I'm feeling terrible. But I'm always feeling terrible.
>>
>>25692785
No, it's the will of the kikes. Your most hated enemy is using you like an attack dog.
>>
>>25692502
It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling when i drank enough, i could also have a clearer mind to some point, that is until i drank enough to have no idea what i'm doing. When i drank the right amount everything seemed more entertaining and i found people not that annoying. Had to stop because i have made a strong decision to fix some things in my life and need to do it sober, kek.
>>
>>25692570
the happening.
the slow, slow death and decay of morals and non-degenerate standards

leftism is a mental illness. jews are usually more prone to mental illness as well.
>>
>>25692570
what, are you surprised by the strange blossoms that were caused by leftist cuckolds and their jewish overlords?
we should execute rapefugees and flush out all the niggers that cause nothing but trouble.

I'm not happy at all to see what's happening in Germany. the imported cultures are incompatible with our own and we are not on the same level when it comes to different cultures.
>>
>>25693025
Except the jews aren't actually leftists, they're the definition of not practicing what they preach.
>>
>>25693088
Ye this. There are plenty of right wing Jews in America
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mln9mxKBef1qz4rgp.jpg (61KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mln9mxKBef1qz4rgp.jpg
61KB, 500x345px
>>25693088
the big question is when will the leftist dumbfucks learn that they are actually digging their own graves?
>>
>>25692570
regressive collapse
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.