[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hated my old roommates I know very well they have drugs laying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1450461070226.gif (620KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
1450461070226.gif
620KB, 240x236px
I hated my old roommates

I know very well they have drugs laying out around their house that I used to live in

Can I just call the cops, pretend to be a neighbor, and mention lots of drug activity?

Its not just stuff like weed (which they have in copious amounts laying around) but also shit like crack.

these people are complete dickheads

I dont really care about feeling like a bad person for trying to ruin their lives. theyve cause enough trouble for me to not give a genuine shit how bad things go for them
>>
>>25691743
why haven't you done it yet?

post proof as well you fucking excuse of a robot
>>
File: 4ja7ElL.gif (685KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
4ja7ElL.gif
685KB, 275x207px
>>25691743
why not do it
>>
Don't be a butthole man. Have no worries karma can and WILL smack them in the face.. Just let it ride out man.
>>
>>25692001
Butthurt druggie detected
>>
>>25691743
anonymous tip
>>
>>25691743
Just let the past be the past. Don't act on impulses when they have no bearing on your present situation. Even if you think someone deserves it, you'll probably feel regret.
>>
please do it, post evidence if you do
>>
>>25692189
>>25692001
samefagging AND not wanting to see strangers getting fucked

why are you on 4chan again?
>>
>>25692130
this

If you just moved out you might wanna wait a bit seeing how it seems like you didnt leave them on good terms and theyd suspect you called it in.
>>
>>25692028
I just smoke weed bro.....
>>
>>25692277
No not samefagging asshat
>>
>>25692419
two aspies then? jesus christ it's worse than I thought
>>
>>25691743
Eh, if they treated you badly then do it.

At least you're not just reporting them for doing drugs out of spite.

I smoke the herbal Jew myself amongst other things, and even I don't automatically leap to the defence of somebody just' cause they have the same taste in mind-altering substances.

If they really and truly shat on you, then screw them beyond any hope of recovery, but make sure that they go down hard, because the last thing you want is them seeking revenge.

Never inflict but a small injury on a man, lest you leave him in a fit state to avenge himself upon you, to paraphrase and probably butcher Machiavelli.
>>
>>25691743
Snitches get stitches you straight edge virgin faggot. I wish i couldve been your bully in high school
>>
File: 1409271220521.jpg (76KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1409271220521.jpg
76KB, 335x525px
>hurr durr snitches get stitches

There, I said it you fucking degenerates. I regularly seek out potheads to rat out and I've never faced any consequence. I do it solely because I know it pisses you off. :^)
>>
>>25692888
You rat out potheads because you're scared shitless of actual criminals you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>25692857
>using virgin as an insult

Where do you think you are?

>>25692961
>You rat out potheads because you're scared shitless of actual criminals you pathetic cuck

Man I can smell the butthurt from you, man I just love seeing dumb druggies get triggered when they find out people don't like them. Why are you faggots here? This place is not for normalfags(aka people who do drugs)
>>
Drugnormies deserve everything bad that happens to them

DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>25693143
Just truth not butthurt. I don't take any mind altering substances. The fact most of the people you rat out are likely medical users anyway just means your a retard.

You avoided the actual point to my post like a pro though. You wouldn't have the guts to go to the inner city and start ratting out crack dealers.
>>
File: goodday.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
goodday.gif
45KB, 499x499px
Should I become a vigilante?
Not go out and beat the shit out of potheads and stuff (I wish Hotline Miami could be real) but start doing what
>>25692888
Says and start ratting them out?

Nice trips btw

>your a retard
Really?
>>
>>25691743
just call your local tip line (google it for your area) and call them. say you want to give info anonymously, then say you were delivering a pizza to their house and saw them smoking crack next to children. if they don't have children, whatever--you must have seen it wrong but still wanted to do the right thing and report it. call from a payphone if you're a huge pussy.
>>
>>25691743
There we go what you are going to do:
>tell the police
>do NOT hide like saying youre a neighbour since this would mean for them that you hid it from them on purpose
>tell them you're scared of them and that you wanted to report it earlier and eventually need protection
DONE
>>
Hey OP, make sure you don't just call the cops. Call crimestoppers, you could get a hefty reward.
>>
>>25692403
Then why are you here dude ?
>>
>>25691743
Do crimestoppers or something where you can be anonymous
>>
>>25693339
THIS

OP, these are the magic words to get people arrested:

DRUGS
CHILDREN
SCALES
CASH

Cops don't care about raiding some crackheads, but if you paint them as dealers/traffickers, they get the SWAT
>>
snitches get sitches, bitch
>>
OP I ratted on an acquaintance because I was jealous my girlfriend at the time wanted to hang out with him because he sold pot and smoked her out. Called the cops, pretended to be a neighbor who wished to remain anonymous - said that I smelled weed all the time and that he had people coming/going all the time.

They showed up like 30 minutes later with a "Noise complaint" and then "Smelled Marijuana emanating from the apartment."

I was like 50 miles away at the time lolling my ass off when she texted me and was like "So I was X and Y got arrested." I told her I was glad she was safe. That guy got a year in jail.
>>
>>25691743
Do it, whats the worst that could happen?
>>
>>25695076
a complete fucking hero
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.