[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, why do you guys hate women? I'm 19 and a virgin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1439717111814.jpg (629KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439717111814.jpg
629KB, 1080x1080px
Femanon here, why do you guys hate women?
I'm 19 and a virgin, I don't fit the stereotype that you guys always go on about and most of my friends group consists of nerdy guys and gamers (no chads that is always implied). I spend the majority of my day painting, playing runescape (not training cooking) posting here and listening to music. I don't go out and club with other girls and prefer to play games with my friends. I stream league and runescape on and off with a low viewer count around 50s and don't go out much. I've never had a real relationship with a guy but that's mainly because there's no one that feels that way about me, I go out with my friends and sometimes they buy me things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me and is quite unfit).

Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
Why is this board so misogynistic, I thought all you guys wanted was a relationship.
>>
>>25690948
>Femanon here, why do you guys hate women?
Because they deserve it.
>>
First post born bag.
>>
Why did you do this to yourself?
>>
File: 1438847245851.png (188KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1438847245851.png
188KB, 351x329px
>>25690948
>why do you guys hate women?
Because 99% of women are shit.
>>
Copy paste

Dont fall for bait robots
>>
>>25690948
Because that's the kind of man that date.

B-b-bitch.

>pls respond
>>
>Anime image
>Starts with "Femanon here"
>Generally condescending tone
I'm skeptical that this is a legitimate thread created for genuine discussion. Please consider using sage before responding to this thread.
>>
>>25690948
modern women are awful and society babies them

>I have a bunch of guy friends
pretty big red flag for histronic behavior here
not to mention I guarantee most of them are around you and give you shit for being a girl

the women hate comes from a combination of women being picky as hell, slutty as hell, and having a completely easy life to the point that they cannot image what life is like for us
I have not had more than 1 friend for 5 years
he talks to me once every 4-5 days or so when he wants to play DOTA, then fucks off and ignores my messages
I have never had a gf, women my age are stuck up and think I'm too vanilla and plain boring for their "adventurous" tastes. the only women who pay any attention to me are underageb8 high school girls that either get really really possessive over me, or want me to buy them beer

in short, I have nothing but the internet to my life, everything else has been denied from me by other people
and I come here to try to deal with it
but then "femanons" come in here, and try to shit things up
they post for attention, and try to act like we don't know what they're doing
the same people who wouldn't touch me IRL want to come into my space where I vent and take it over

So I want you out out out, along with a majority of r9k
let us fucking heal in peace without dumb teenage cunts like yourself poking us for your own amusement and validation
>>
File: 1313215972043.jpg (144KB, 600x748px) Image search: [Google]
1313215972043.jpg
144KB, 600x748px
>>25690948
tl;dr No woman ever loved me. No woman ever cared about me. I don't hate women anymore I just do the same they did I don't care about them IRL. The only females I can care about are nonexistent.
>>
>>25690948
You know OP I'm not one of the bitter autists that posts here, but this is legitimately quality bait. Usually the bait that people post on here is really dull and obvious, but you did a good job.

The bait is relatively subtle so it appears realistic, but just obvious enough to lure in the ones that are going to give you a good reaction. Props, you are probably a load of fun to play online multiplayer video games with.
>>
>>25690948
>Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
No
If you're not desperate enough to do this you aren't a robot
>>
Oh looks its this thread AGAIN. Stop using copy and pasting your bullshit text.
>>
I'm here to share with you my favourite picture of Kirino

I hope you all like it!!!
>>
File: 1451656698728.jpg (834KB, 1169x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1451656698728.jpg
834KB, 1169x1616px
>>25691441
i like, post more kirino?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.