[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is not a NEET?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Who here is not a NEET?
>>
>>25690312
I'm not a neet. I'm a full time college student. I secretly want to be one tho.
>>
>>25690337
This. It's like I'm a part time NEET because when given the chance I just go full cocoon mode. Of course I'm up to my ass in work at all other times, so I guess it balances out. Well as much as swinging between two extremes can be, anyway.
>>
I'm a neet for 6 months then wage cuck for 6 months seasonal layoffs are tight get paid bi weekly use my neet time to prepare for wage cucking how do you make your neet bux Opie
>>
Im married and work full time while going to school full time simply because my wife is a lazy sack of shit. I lock myself away any chance I get and wish I wasn't married.
>>
I go to school and will be entering the workforce and getting my degree soon. I could never go NEET, I'm just a social retard who can empathize a lot with this board.
>>
File: 1344423899495.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1344423899495.png
16KB, 200x300px
>>25690337
>I secretly want to be one tho.

Being a neet is cool and fun at first. But after 2+ years you begin to notice some things. The pattern of everyday life becomes more apparent and you see that no one really has any fucking clue what they're doing half the time, no one knows why/how we are here and everyone is a bit insane because of it. It's one thing to think about it at a red light for 30 seconds, it's a whole other thing to feel it all the time. careful with neetdom it can fuck you
Not to mention it gets boring after a while. I use to read, paint, play guitar, piano and write short stories for the first year+ of being a neet. But now I just sit around feeling suicidal and depressed at the state of the world
>>
Where is this? Google says Slovenia but not the specific location.
>>
>>25690930
It's in Bulgaria family
>>
>>25690725
she is probably cucking you too
>>
File: 1430751429920.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430751429920.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>26, graduated college 2013
>Various seasonal jobs and stuff that didnt work out.
>Hired seasonal this year again but the manager leaves before he could decide if theyre keeping anyone.
>Havent had any hours and am waiting for the new manager to settle in before he can make a decision.
>Planned ahead and decided to apply to a butt fuck of places.(still waiting to hear back)
>Around October ended up talking to a girl on /r9k/ and we end up having a long distance relationship. Still going strong.

Am I in a transitional state? What the fuck is going on with me? Will I make it?
>>
>>25690312
I'm not NEET, I'm a uni dropout who works construction and actually hates most NEETs IRL. Shit, I've even had a gf. I'm the worst kind of imposter but at least I'm socially awkward enough to be here (last gf dumped me because I started spewing redpill stuff about niggers at her for no reason.)
>>
I work in a hospital making pretty good money. Going to marry my gf of 5 years this year. Things are pretty good. Still like to visit r9k to remind myself how shitty my life used to be.
>>
File: 1447365714450.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447365714450.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
I work two jobs right now and have been on 4chan since 2008.
I stopped browsing /r9k/ as heavily after it died and the robot got taken away since the place devolved into shitposting and senseless self-pity circlejerk with no real meaning.
>>
>>25690312
Full time wagecuck here, managed to escape NEETdom last October.

I was happy at first but now I'm probably just as sad as before when I was NEET because I still have no gf and not really any closer to getting one.

It is nice to have money now, but shit I don't have anywhere near the same amount of time because of my commute to and from wageslavery.
>>
>>25690312
I'm a normalfag (sorry) but I fantasize about being a NEET sometimes.

I know how destructive it actually is, though. I've never experienced true, sustained NEETdom, but my short ventures into it have been completely unproductive. I've been NEETing it up in my hometown for the last few weeks (got a month left), and all I've really done is funpost or drink beer with my wagecuck friends when they have time off. Working the night shift alone as a security guard for several months with very little human contact was the closest I've gotten to the isolation required for true NEETdom, and I've never been more depressed than that.
>>
barely, I need to find a better job though because with the amount of hours I work a week I might as well be neet
>>
A wagecuck who's a neet on my free time. But I'm trying to break the cycle. Going bowling on Friday with some other folks who are probably robots. And I'm planning a ski trip. Too bad I won't have any friends or a qt gf to split the cost of a cabin.
>>
File: 131855943300.png (29KB, 477x387px) Image search: [Google]
131855943300.png
29KB, 477x387px
I'm studying electrical and computer engineering at uni
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.