[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this picture yesterday and was wondering what will it take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: 125215215.png (200KB, 343x456px) Image search: [Google]
125215215.png
200KB, 343x456px
Saw this picture yesterday and was wondering what will it take for me to get a body like this?
I'm 5'7, and 167 pounds I got a little chub and somewhat soft hips (kinda lovehandles).

Are guy more attracted to bodies like pic related or something closer to mine?
>>
What's your body look like? It really depends on where all the weight is.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 363x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 363x579px
pic related is me for comparison
>>
>>25690154
Personally, I prefer your body type, but it really depends from person to person.
>>
>>25690101
You should probably head to /fit/ for these questions anon
>>
>>25690154
youve got some nice tits
>>
>>25690154
The girl in the OP is black. Black women have different body fat composition (more in the thighs, hips, ass, and less on the waist) and higher lean muscle mass than white women. It's gonna look different. You have some apple shape body while the girl in the op is a black girl with an inverted triangular shape but with that genetic wide hips and thighs all black women have.
>>
File: 1451473354648.gif (473KB, 297x212px) Image search: [Google]
1451473354648.gif
473KB, 297x212px
>>25690154
>pic related is me for comparison

Bitch you look like a pear
>>
>>25690253

also im not insulting you im just saying its different lol you need to look at white examples because as i said its quite different
>>
>>25690154
lmao good luck
>>
>>25690154
Your rooms a mess. Clean that room this instant missy.
>>
>>25690154
You're body isn't that bad. Honestly you need to do some good old squats with weights for your thighs, and work on losing some of your tummy weight through other exercises.
>>
>>25690260

I don't think you know what a pear is. She looks like she has a boxy waist more than anything
I would suggest corset training for the OP. Steel bone corsets. It's very nice and made me very shapely.
>>
>>25690154
>a little chub
>>
>>25690301
>implying she isn't beyond saving
>>
>>25690154
Fe fee
>>
>>25690348
She's not beyond saving. Her body just looks like all fat and no muscle right now though. 160 something isn't beyond saving weight that would be like 180+ for her height.
>>
>>25690154
God damn, the fact that you aren't black makes you ten times better. You could stand to lose a bit of weight but show me a fembot who doesn't.
>>
>>25690374

>God damn, the fact that you aren't black makes you ten times better.

That's fucking bullshit. The fact she isn't black gives her less muscle tone and make her body fat distribution more trash.
I guess as long as it's white colored it's alright, no matter how shitty it looks.
Literal shitskin mentality.
>>
>>25690414
Looks like I triggered a nigger. I've already said she needs to lose weight. Fucking niggers. Containment board when?
>>
>>25690154
u cute, (Also this comment is very very original)
>>
>>25690101
gove up you fat fuck. an attractive body requires effort to achieve. and youll put none in because you can't make yourself run at increasing increments every day
>>
>>25690450

the girl in the op looks objectively superior but you're so blind for white wimmins your deluding yourself for some whale. off yourself shitskin
>>
You're a white girl. You don't need to be in shape or attractive.
>>
>>25690496

because there will always be dirty shitskins who like a woman no matter how ugly or fat because she's white
>>25690450
>>
>>25690493
>black
>superior to anything

Why can't niggers and nigger lovers just die. Isn't there a ugly gorillas general up? Why can't you go chimp out there? Fucking apes. Clearly hasn't had his banana today.
>>
>>25690496
And this is exactly why white woman are so egotistical.
>>
>>25690154
You're an apple shape. The original picture is either a man or a banana shape. You will have to be very underweight to get that general shape (undefined waist, small hips, virtually no breasts). Luckily, apples tend not to have defined waists and small hips, but the breasts will always be an issue. Still, if you go down far enough, you would have to then pack on a small amount of muscle as the boxy shape is very athletic. Finally, do squats like a motherfucker to get those thunder thighs.

You would have to maintain this physique as you would begin gaining back breast and stomach weight if you stopped.
>>
>>25690101
I have a body like in your pic and it's overrated.

I wish my boobs could go from small Bs to big Cs.
>>
>>25690528
>chimping out lmao XD

fucking dirty shitskin. shouldnt you be teaching your sons to poo in the loo?
>>
>>25690535
White women no matter how fat and hideous should be worshipped
>>
FAKE AND GAY.

THIS WAS POSTED TO FIT.

>>>/fit/35583318
>>
>>25690550
Why do you assume I'm Indian? Are you Indian? That might even be worse than being a nigger, maybe. I swear we need containment boards for the lot of them. A designated shitposting board.
>>
File: AmericanRoachLg.jpg (36KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRoachLg.jpg
36KB, 600x436px
>>25690595
>OOGA booga? googa dooga? booga dooga minga? i swear XD XD XDDDD

either youre a girl or 12. you cant be this stupid
pic related is you
>>
>>25690624
A nigger is calling ME stupid? Yeah good work America, let's treat them like humans, what can go wrong?
>>
>>25690101
You should just try and work with what you've got.

Tone up, do some cardio, keep your fitness levels up.

Improve yourself FOR yourself, not some hypothetical mate, otherwise you may well find that once you've landed your catch, you lose incentive to exercise, and then you'll bloat out and be forced to find out if your beau likes you for you or just your body.

People who get in shape for somebody else never stay in shape.
>>
>>25690648

>dindagadmaoiakdba? ME? OMG XDDDDDDDDD

reported to the muslim mod. hopefully he bans you and sends me your ip. :^)
>>
>>25690154
Yeah you could stand to be a little more in shape. But you're not unattractive by any means. And there are tons of guys out there who prefer your body type.

Just work to get an ACTIVE body. Shaping your body to what other people want will make you miserable.
>>
Op did you know that merely posting a picture of a black woman would trigger someone?
>>
>>25690661
The muslim mod (if he exists) is more likely to fucking promote me to moderator when he sees how much I hate blacks.
>>
>>25690671

A buttmad white girl that was triggered, yes. Who cares what women think. Theyre stupid.
>>
>>25690686
>fucking implying
nah. you're just oversensitive and race-obsessed you creep. hopefully you off yourself because people like you are pathologically disgusting
>>
>>25690727
>nah. you're just oversensitive
Oh, the fucking hypocrisy. What happens every time I tell niggers what I think of them? A chimp out. Every. single. time. You want to call ME sensitive? What a joke.

>hopefully you off yourself
Here's what's going to happen to you. You're going to kill yourself because you're a nigger or you're going to get killed by the niggers you fight so hard to defend. Good luck with that.
>>
File: orly.jpg (10KB, 247x300px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
10KB, 247x300px
>>25690755

You sound assmad 2bh
>>
>>25690780
That's all you've got? I'm glad you understand that you're too stupid to ever be able to insult me.
>>
>>25690788

>she thinks this matters
Lol
>>
>>25690755
you can't even handle seeing a picture of a black girl without sperging out.
>>
>>25690861
Wrong. I didn't sperg out. Here is my original post: >>25690374
Look at the fucking sperg who replied: >>25690414
You see the anger? The difference in emotion?

It's the niggers who are the problem. Not me.
>>
>>25690861

This roastie is so delusional that she doesn't see the highly emotional and obnoxious tone of her posts.

>>25690890
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1242x1225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1242x1225px
>>25690890
The girl is hot. No reason to be jealous.
>>
>>25690890

I hate niggers just as much as the next guy but I hate roasties even more. Fuck off.
At least black bots can be /b/ros while the only thing women can do is derail threads and lust for chad.
>>
>>25690890
Can /pol/ just leave? Not the guy you're arguing with but jesus fucking christ get the fuck out you neo-nazi.

I'm white and I'd date a qt black girl in a second.
>>
>>25690908
You've realised that I'm not a nigger and now you're calling me a woman? Why are you so stupid?

>>25690926
Oh yes, I'm jealous. I'm so sad that I'm not female and a woman. You have exposed me.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>25690926
I never really liked black people hair. :/
She has a really nice body though.
>>
>>25690944
meant to write female and a nigger
>>
File: 2.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>25690154
This whole thread looked like you created it just to get some validation.
>>
>>25690944
You're like the white male equivalent of a triggered tumblr sjw
>>
>>25690944

You sound like a fucking woman and you're being an emotional bitch like one. If you're not then put your balls back out and start acting like a real man not a fucking bitter roastie, faggot.
>>
>>25690963

>implying that thing is even a male and not a deluded roastie who's pretending to be a man just not to make herself look more stupid
>>
>>25690963
No. I'm the guy who doesn't like blacks and even when I hint at that fact, I manage to trigger every single SJW or nigger on the board.

>>25690983
>You sound like a fucking woman and you're being an emotional bitch like one

Is that right? You're the one who seems emotional.
>>
>>25691007

Christ, you're even triggering me and I don't like blacks. You sound like a fucking tumblr landwhale and your posts just reek of fucking hyperaggression and sensitivity. It's obnoxious as fuck to read.
>>
>>25691037
Sounds like my posts are doing their job then. You think I care what you idiots have to say? No. I call you idiots and then shower in the tears.
>>
>>25690926
QT AS FUCK

if you'd turn this woman down you are not a robot get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>25691007

>You're the one who seems emotional

Oh really? Let's quote all the buttblasted things you said here for the lulz.

>That's all you've got? I'm glad you understand that you're too stupid to ever be able to insult me.

>Here's what's going to happen to you. You're going to kill yourself because you're a nigger or you're going to get killed by the niggers you fight so hard to defend. Good luck with that.

>Sounds like my posts are doing their job then. You think I care what you idiots have to say? No. I call you idiots and then shower in the tears.

And many more.
Someone is a real moron if they don't believe "he" is not some roastie.
>>
>>25691007
This is your "safe space" anon and you come here to hide from things you don't like?mmmm where have I heard that before...
>>
>>25691049

All your posts read like some fat landwhale who's trying to act condescending on the internet and lord it over "inferiors" (lol) because she knows she's fucking disgusting and has no value in real life to anyone, much less than the average robot.
Face it kid, you're whiny and delusional.
>>
>>25691058
Wow. You even quoted the post I made 20 seconds before you made yours. It's pretty clear who is more upset.

>>25691075
>Face it kid, you're whiny and delusional.

You're just using any insult you can think of now, whether or not you even think it applies. It's nice that I can frustrate people so easily.
>>
>>25691098

>It's nice I can frustrate people so easily XD

How's that a good trait? It just means you're an insufferable retard who needs to kill himself.
Why won't you kill yourself? You're obviously just a mischievous idiot who enjoys bringing suffering and fucking up everything for everyone, IRL and on the internet.
>>
>>25691098

kek as I was typing my post your loony dumbass posted something. I'm not "upset" just pointing out your stupidty.

>>25691127
i agree with this anon you should kill yourself 2bh
>>
>>25691127
>You're obviously just a mischievous idiot who enjoys bringing suffering and fucking up everything for everyone, IRL and on the internet.

Let's assume this is true. If I enjoyed upsetting others, why would I end my life when I'm so successful at it? See. You can't even think straight because you're so upset. I hope that your next response is better.
>>
OP you should let me stuff you with dick
>>
>>25691145
>why would I end my life when I'm so successful at it?
That's why you're shitposting on 4chins right? Your angst is fucking clear a mile away.

>You can't even think straight because you're so upset.

>dat fucking projecting
>holy kek
>>
>>25691158
>hypocrisy: the post
>>
>>25691167

>deflecting and whining: the post
your replies are so quick, for a successful person you sure are watching this topic like a fucking pedo at a playground.
>>
>tfw no green-eyed moroccan bf
>>
>>25691184
I said I was successful in my attempts at upsetting others. I didn't claim to be good at anything else. Also, you are once again being a hypocrite because your replies are just as quick. We're pretty much just going in circles now so it's probably best that you stop.
>>
>>25691221

>I said I was successful in my attempts at upsetting others. I didn't claim to be good at anything else.

you said, and I QUOTE

>why would I end my life when I'm so successful at it?

nigga word your sentences better.

>Also, you are once again being a hypocrite because your replies are just as quick.

it's only hypocritical if i claimed to be successful.
are you that half leb faggot? same affeminate tone.
>>
>>25691274
>nigga word your sentences better.

Oh, so you ARE a nigger. It's no surprise that you're so upset, though. You'd probably be upset even if I weren't calling you an ape. I really don't know why you insist on replying. When this argument is over, you'll still be a nigger. You're only upsetting yourself.
>>
>>25691314

>not knowing 4chan lingo
are you a newfag?
>>
OP post nudes please
>>
>>25691329
"nigga" is 4chan lingo, is it? These apes...
>>
>>25690154
Go to /fit/ or r/fitness.

If you want to lose weight:
> calculate your TDEE
> eat the appropriate amount of calories to lose weight
> ensure you track calories daily (notepad/phone)

P easy, just takes some time.

For an ass do squats/glute isolations.
For core do planks.

Good luck anon
>>
>>25690154
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

start eating right, get fit, breast reduction

HAHAHAHAHA

fat Muricunt bitch
>>
>>25691340

nigga, breh, f@m, sm(h), Tbh, are all niggerspeak but still said here. You think everyone on 4chan who says this is black? Christ, you're still stupid as when I first quoted you.
>>
>>25691381
Europoor chestlet detected
>>
>>25691396

also I'm mexican-german. I just think /pol/lacks like you are easy to b8 on a slow tuesday morning
need to get that amusement somewhere
>>
>>25691396
>f@m, sm(h), Tbh

These, I will admit became 4chan lingo but I disagree with "nigga" and "breh". What the fuck is breh? It's like some retard trying to say brah. Don't use the word nigga if you don't want me to think you're a nigger.

>>25691419
>I'm mexican
wew. Might as well be a nigger.
>>
>>25691340

Stop bumping this thread. What are you getting out of this?
>>
>>25691433

I know some people personally who lurk here who use the word "nigga" and most of them are white. Only faggots like you will think they're niggers.
>>
Hello why are you dumbfucks replying?

Op isn't even real... SEE::
>>25690588
>>25690588
>>25690588
>>25690588
>>25690588
>>25690588
>>
>>25691433

you're not even white tho so shut the fuck up
>>
>see this thread
>open it expecting to see all robots telling this roastie to gtfo
>"nudes please" "op youre my type" "just do cardio brah just be yourself"
>/b/tard normies have literally taken over this board
time to leave for good. this place has been getting progressively worse and filled with stacies and normies but this is the straw that breaks the camels back.
(I know this is a bait thread in the first place but that is redundant)
>>
>>25691438
You want me to be completely honest? I NEVER plan on getting into arguments but they just happen anyway. If niggers could just fucking accept that there are people that don't like them, these arguments wouldn't happen. But no... it always goes like this

>ugh that black girl is so ugly
>DUDE DONT BE RACIST BLACKS ARE PEOPLE TOO
>cue long pointless argument

>>25691462
They sound like faggots. Probably a bunch of fucking wigger cucks.

>>25691480
First I was called a nigger, then a woman and now I'm not white? Wow. These idiots just don't stop.
>>
>>25691470

Because a certain idiot keeps bumping up the thread and replying to an obvious troll.
I'm just going to filter out their posts and report them so hopefully they won't clog up the quality of the board more with their shit.

I fucking hate new /r9k/
>>
>>25691496

STOP FUCKING BUMPING THIS THREAD. NOBODY FUCKING CARES. THERE ARE A LOT OF PLACES WHERE YOU CAN VENT YOUR HATRED OUT ON NIGGERS. YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT BUT THE PERSON REPLYING TO YOU IS EVEN MORE OF AN IDIOT FOR GETTING TRIGGERED. FUCKING STOP POSTING.
>>
>>25691524
Look at how triggered this moron is. Jesus. You tell me to stop while giving me a reason to continue.
>>
>>25691496

Are you that half Lebanese faggot. Are you "white" or just some arab?
>>
>>25691545
You'll never know what I am because it's harder for you that way. I might be a nigger. Wouldn't that be a plot twist?
>>
>>25691541

S T O P POSTING
I DONT CARE IF IM TRIGGERED
YOU KEEP FUCKING REPLYING AND GOING ON WHERE I SEE THIS ROASTIE AND ALL THESE BETA ORBITERS VALIDATING HER IN FRONT OF ALL THE THREADS
I PRAY THAT THE MODS BAN YOU FOR AT LEAST A MONTH

IF SOMEONE SAYS STOP, YOU DONT KEEP DOING IT

S
T
O
P
>>
>>25691565
>IF SOMEONE SAYS STOP, YOU DONT KEEP DOING IT
Is that really how it works?

Kill yourself.

here's hoping
>>
you do realize r9k there is not one girl in this whole thread.

you do know this right?
>>
>>25691580

S
T
O
P
POSTING

Reporting all the posts in this thread and hopefully a mod will ban you fucking b8ing faggot and the dumb cunts that replied to you
>>
agreed with him. reporting everyone
i dont want to see this roastie anymore
>>
File: 1445441527257.jpg (60KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445441527257.jpg
60KB, 540x540px
>>25690154
>>25690101

>5,7
>167 lb
>"a little chub"

You're fat. Admit it and work on it. People who are not retarded chubby-chasers or thirsty betas with no standards will respect you more.
Go swiming (at least 1500m, whatever style you want, finish the laps as fast as possible without getting out of breath, no dillydalling) every weekend, while doing a bodyweight routine for about a month.
An ok routine can be easily found, just search YT or google for "Freeletic" or "Bodyweight-workout".
Eat your normal kcal-intake this first month, but catalog everything you eat and it's respective kcals.
Stretch every day when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Stretching is vital! The way you look, you're not doing any sports and try to dodge any physical exertion like the plague. Before you start any kind of real workout you need to get those tendrils more flexible. Chances are they are shortened due to not useing them. Espescially the legs.

Once this month is over, google a basic fitness-test used. For example the test the military uses or the police. Do them and asses your fitness objectivly. Then you decide on what you want, getting fit or just cutting weight. If you want to get fit, you decide on your goals
(based on your fitnesstest-results. Ask maybe /fit if your goals you set yourself are achieveable. They have to be reachable in a month, so you'll have some early achievements to motivate you further).
If you just want to cut weight, start eating a kcal-intake of 1500kcal and do a cardio-regime. Either go run every 2nd day, at least 6 km. If you have a heartbeat-sensor use it and stay in your aerob-heartbeatarea. Keep swiming weekends too, raise the track to 2000m though. Do this for a month an you'll most likely lose some of your bellyflap, tits and thighs. Asses if you want to go further.
In any case, you'll have to hold either your kcal-intake once you drop the weight and calculate how much you roughly need (google how to do that) or stay active.
>>
>>25691591
>you fucking b8ing faggot

It's always hilarious that people think I'm trolling them when I am just giving my opinion.
>>
>>25691630

and your opinion is provocative and you know it causes to derail threads and start arguments. so yes, you're a fucking b8 poster and no better than the bbc/cuckold shills
nothing you can say will change the fact. i will stop replying to you because you thrive off attention. just know you'll be banned for the next few days (or months)
>>
File: 1451871925836.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1451871925836.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>25690101
>>25690154
worry less about striving for an ideal body weight to attract more guys
worry more about just getting your body into shape for your own health
>>
File: 1445426148532.png (427KB, 626x736px) Image search: [Google]
1445426148532.png
427KB, 626x736px
>>25691628

but let's face it, you probably won't read any of what I've written. You just wanted some thirsty betas to complement you on your hambeast form, so that you can justify gaining even more weight.

Trust me, this ain't even your final form!
>>
>>25691650
>i will stop replying to you

Are you sure you can control yourself? I will be surprised. I exist because people CAN'T control themselves.
>>
File: BEGINSIN.png (80KB, 223x262px) Image search: [Google]
BEGINSIN.png
80KB, 223x262px
>>25691628

fuck man that pic, it just motivates me to get fit and buff and just find fat easy women to fuck weekly. a different one every week. my phone be like full of them txting me begging for it.

should I do it bros?
>>
>>25690944
Ignore him. You sound pretty cool, actually. Kind of reminds me of my brother. Are you into contactfagging? p-please say yes ;_;
>>
>>25691723
No, I'm not into "contactfagging". I wouldn't be friends with anybody on here. Also, you're probably a fucking homosexual which is even more reason never to speak with you.
>>
>>25691744
>I wouldn't be friends with anybody on here.
Why wouldn't you be?

> Also, you're probably a fucking homosexual which is even more reason never to speak with you.
I'm a woman. It's nice to see a man who isn't a total pussy and kiss up to niggers. Are you a yellow fever fag though?
>>
>>25691768
>Why wouldn't you be?
The people here are here for a reason. That reason is usually because they're shitty people so nobody wants to be around them. Why would I want to be their friend? There's also a reason why everybody on this board isn't friends with each other.

>I'm a woman
That's a fantastic reason to avoid you. The men here are bad enough, the women would have to be the scum of the earth physically and mentally.
>>
>>25690101
I thought shit threads like these would only appear on /fit/ where you ought to go by the way you attention hungry cunt.
>>
File: sasha.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
sasha.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>25690154
hey girl! First of all (you're asking a board of neets) you seem to store most of your weight in your middle region, so you are apple body type. (I have apple as well) The good news is apple has nice legs, which you do
But, belly fat is very stubborn and unhealthy in excess

*You need to lose fat and fast, the best way to do this is HIT cardio. Buy a workout dvd, get Jillian michaels 30 day shred or her banish fat video THEY'RE ON youtube

*Stay away from excess sugars, overly processed foods, soda, and junk.

*Drink a shitttt ton of water, till your pee is pale yellow

*She has a defined abdomen, do ab workouts but you have TO LOSE the belly fat in order for you to see the abs!

*Create a meal plan in advanced and prep your food for a specific calorie intake, it is harder to cheat this way. If you find it hard to eat right, REPLACE some of your meals with a shake that has a fixed amount of calories in it. (Walmart has really cheap ones)

*Her legs look nice and I'm sure her booty too. Squats, deadlift, leg extension, glute bridge. Literally watch youtube videos of big booty girl workouts

*DON'T eat at NIGHT, create a cut off time where you will stop eating. Drink tea (green tea)

*SLEEP adequate time, give your body rest, leave one day where there's no workout, don't work the same parts everyday give them time to recover

This will take time but you will be motivated when you see the smallest differences in how your clothes feel, good luck sweetpea
>>
>>25690544
Get preggomyeggo and then abort when you feel your chest is big enough.
>>
>>25690926
Shes got a body, but face looks like prewhite Micheal Jackson.
>>
>>25690253
She's not black she's hispanic/mixed

Name = Jelzmuch
>>
>>25692082
Looks pretty black to me
>>
File: NEED.png (297KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
NEED.png
297KB, 500x374px
>>25690154
Holy fucking shit
BE MY GF NOW
>>
>>25690154
BREHs

I dont mind some high test tbhonest family
>>
>>25690101
>Are guy more attracted to
lol who gives a fuck what guys are attracted to
>>
>>25691723
>>25691768
There's always the fake racist woman that pretends she hate niggers to try and impress the actual racist
>>
>>25692143
Lesbian? Or b8?
>>
>>25691891
Drink green tea is bad advice if you want restful sleep. 8oz has 25-45mg caffine in. Better if with decaf.
>>
>>25690154
nice

post your ass
>>
>>25690154
It looks like you already nailed the Jigglypuff look, though!
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.