[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST WANT TO SHOW MY BOOB TO R9K BUT THAT WILL ONLY FURTHER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: uyuyuyuyu.gif (864KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
uyuyuyuyu.gif
864KB, 500x281px
I JUST WANT TO SHOW MY BOOB TO R9K BUT THAT WILL ONLY FURTHER PROOF THEIR THEORY ON WOMEN. I MERELY WANT TO MAKE SUICIDAL ROBOTS HAPPY IS THAT SO HARD? I WANT TO TOUCH MYSELF CAM WHILE ROOTS DIRECT. I WANT TO MAKE ROBOTS HAPPY, FUCK. MFW
>>
Literally tits or gtfo
>>
>>25690090
You're probably not even a real women
>>
Fuck up you dumb fat whore.
>>
I dated a robot who was going to kill himself for a week prior to his suicide just so he'd know what it was like to have a gf.
>>
>>25690254
what it takes to be a saint as a man:
>be an actual saint, save thousands of lives
what it takes to be a saint as a woman:
>afford someone basic affection
>>
>>25690254
that's actually sweet of you. How did you feel when he died?
>>
>>25690282
We're not having a context of /Most saint/ here anon. Stop trying to to take away from the fact that she did something nice. God this board is suffocating
>>
Femanon I know it's hard not to care when you're submissive but you gotta just do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't ruin your life.

No face. Walls as backgrounds only. No identifiable items, furniture, etc. Follow these rules and you'll be fine. As long as you're not fucking tons of strangers then you're not a total slut. Just sort of a slut.
>>
so stop wasting time and do it already

oh wait is this part of that stupid twitter trend going on?
>>
>>25690090
Why don't women just go to tumblr... I just want one place to not be infested with women and their constant need for attention and everyone to validate them and I can't even have that. There's like four "fembot here" threads up right now. I just don't get it. Why do women feel the need to do this.
>>
>>25690305
Relieved to be honest.

I think he thought that he could change gears and use the threat of his suicide to keep me in the relationship beyond the agreed upon week.
>>
Leave my board pls. Smh desu senpai
>>
>>25690471

>Relieved to be honest

Absolutely savage.

I like threads about women, though. They feed my hatred. Keeps me warm inside. I'd hate to be cold and empty, like that poor sap and all the others like him who craved death and oblivion.
>>
>>25690471

did you call the police telling them that he threatened suicide?
>>
>>25690090
Cant really blame you desu. If thirsty girls wanted cock pics id be more than happy to oblige, but there's just not a market for that.
>>
File: 1450967581312.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450967581312.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>>25690254
Things that never happened ITT

>OCCC
>>
>>25690557
You would have been a bit relieved too if you were me, that week was bonkers and I'm probably a bit lucky it didn't go down as a murder/suicide.

>>25690573
I called 911 and a suicide hotline and like, held my phone up to another phone so he could talk to them but it didn't really workout.
>>
desu if I was a girl I'd be a slut too, I'm super narcissistic and love validation from others.

I dated someone exactly like me cause I'm a narcissist and thats all im attracted to and she cheated on me T W I C E

just enjoy what you have familia
>>
>>25690804

If you actually gave a shit about that man, you would have tried to get him to seek help instead of offering him a pointless week-long platitude that only served to reaffirm that he had to kill himself by the end of the week in order to fulfill his end of the deal.

Fuck you. I hate it when bad people think they've shown compassion or true kindness.
>>
File: 1443502342091.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1443502342091.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
They actually took the b8...
>>
>>25690868
>implying I didn't spend three years prior to this trying to get him to seek help
>>
>>25690907
You didn't
No greentext necessary
>>
>>25690907

Then what exactly were you trying to accomplish?

If someone told me they were going to kill themselves, I certainly wouldn't fucking entertain their ideas and offer them fake love and intimacy. Doing that only serves to cement the idea in their head while also fucking them up even more, as they'd probably fall in love with someone who is literally pretending to be in love with them.

You did to feed your own ego and you fucking know it.
>>
>>25691004
>>25690868

You are fucking pathetic for even believing the dumb cunt, drink some bleach.
>>
>>25691030

It's entirely believable.

A suicidal person is one of the easiest types of people in the world to fuck with, second only to the mentally disabled. Their emotions are so unstable and their thoughts are so muddled you can literally convince them to do anything.

I only told a handful of people when I wanted to kill myself, and at least one of those people actively tried to use my mental state to their own advantage.
>>
>>25690950
Well, I took breaks as it became increasingly difficult to watch my friend's decent into madness and once he started to suck at video games we had very little to do other than sit there talking about how shit everything was.

>>25691004
By the end there was little I or anyone else could do that would cause him harm.

It's basically like he binged for a week before killing himself, it's not like it made things any worse.
>>
>>25690090
you will always prove r9k right about women because r9k is always right about women to begin with
>>
>>25691244

If he was gonna binge for a week, he should have done heroin or something.

It wouldn't involve another person reaffirming his suicide and he might have even decided to go on living knowing such a good feeling existed.

Overall, maybe your actions weren't out of malice, but it wasn't the right thing to do either. Giving a fake, pretend love to a suicidal person is like dangling food in front of a starving child. It's just mean.
>>
>>25690127
>>25690887
Hey look, people who aren't retarded! What a relief.

If they don't post a screencap, it is a man. When someone posts a thread saying "men all need to die" or "why women are better than men", it's a man, and he's posting that because he knows it will piss a lot of you off.

I don't even care if females post here. I don't care if they post screen capped pics, tits or not, when being a girl isn't even related to the kind of thread they made anyway. I just hate seeing threads with someone claiming to be a girl get 200 replies when they post no evidence of their gender.

Why the fuck do some of you guys believe these posters? Do you guys know they're probably not women but you're so passionate about your beliefs you respond anyway to vent and get your opinion out there?
>>
>>25690090
I'm very suicidal, please make me happy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.