[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to eat out pussy so bad!!! Fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I just want to eat out pussy so bad!!!

Fuck
>>
>>25689889
bifag here, no you really don't. It tastes fucking disgusting. Sucking dick is a lot better desu senpai
>>
>>25691057
It taste delicious, find some clean girls
>>
I also wish I could give some cunnilingus fairly regularly but unfortunately it's not a really good idea to say it

In my experience, women generally are not astounded to find out that you would be willing to go down on them. Even if you are SUPER AMPED about it and use a fuckload of exclamation points. Even if you make it all ~sexy~ like
>mm yeah pussy tastes so delicious I want to eat that minge on the daily nigga ;-) ~

I literally want to lick a vagina right now. I'm with you on this. I'm not claiming to be better than you. But you have to understand that no one cares. Women are aware. They know we want to. It's not that big a deal for them.
>>
>>25691404
Its not delicious, but its not disgusting either.

My case with clean girls is that its not repulsive to eat them out, but its not like a 7 course dinner either. It's some weird neutral thing.

I like to eat minge, but I would never have minge-flavored ice cream ya'feel.
>>
Eating pussy until the girl comes and riding her right after is godlike. She literally loses her mind.
>>
I had never eaten a girl out until about a month ago, and I ate a couple girls out that week.

Honestly tastes like nothing, like licking flesh. Smells like pussy, which is good depending on the girl. Eventually my jaw started to hurt and I was glad when she pulled me up by my hair and asked me to fuck her
>>
>>25692583
>my jaw started to hurt
Literally how. Making her cum is a matter of seconds with your tongue down there. How can you get exhausted by that. It's all about not letting her come too fast.

>inb4 fake orgasm
A good orgasm should be audible, visible and feelable.
>>
If you have really low standards then CL is a few clicks and some typing away.
>>
>>25692831
That strongly depends on the girl.

Some take 2 mins, some take 20, some never cum for whatever reason.

And reactions to orgasm very greatly from person to person, and yes a woman can fake just about all of them if she is so inclined.
>>
File: rXftTMO.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
rXftTMO.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>tfw love to eat pussy
>tfw don't know how to do it though
>tfw no one to practice on
>tfw afraid I'll disappoint the next girl I'm with
>tfw just want a qt gf
Why am I still alive?
>>
File: 1437963571742.gif (182KB, 501x675px) Image search: [Google]
1437963571742.gif
182KB, 501x675px
>>25689889
I want to rub my head
>>
>tfw no girl to practice eating pussy on as she gives you tips and occasionally you fuck just for fun
I thought girls would be up for having someone pleasure them at will
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.