[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to turn into Elliot Roger mentally. I was doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1451535602927.jpg (9KB, 575x244px) Image search: [Google]
1451535602927.jpg
9KB, 575x244px
I'm starting to turn into Elliot Roger mentally.
I was doing fine for awhile whilst I was abstaining from masturbation and /soc/ usage, but the more I masturbate and go on /soc/, the more I realize how much I truly despise women. They are such horrible creatures.
>>
>>25689793
I'm going to tell you to burn in hell faggot.
>>
>>25689711
Bump
ump
pump blox
>>
SOUR
S
O
U
R
GRAPES
>>
Reminder that if you try and pull an Elliot, odds are you're gonna get the shit beat out of you by the time you shoot a couple people, you're gonna get thrown in jail before you can hero, and you're gonna get buttfucked for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25689711
Your point of failure is conflating the women on soc with all women.

If you go to a place that explicitly endorses vapidity then what the fuck do you expect?

It's like going to a brothel and complaining about the dearth of virgins.

Go to the fucking library, or the corner shop, or anywhere that isn't your house.
>>
File: hqdefault_1_.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_1_.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
I like this one a lot. It reminds me of this one time where I stayed at my oneitis's apartment and she was having sex with a guy (so was her sister on the other side of the apartment) but I was in the living room area trying to watch mad max but I could really only hear the beds squeaking and their quiet moans.
>tfw movies can't even save me anymore
>tfw at first sad
>tfw sadness turns to bitter resentment and hatred
>>
>>25689711
You know what to do OP, let temptation guide you to the dark side...
>>
>>25691829
You could have turned the oven on and left.

Soon as one of them lights up a post-coitus fag, Kaboom!

What a terrible accident.
>>
>>25689711
same op
I had to hold back the urge to beat this couple I saw sitting down at a park bench.
>>
>>25693198
or they could have smelled the pungent gas and gone and turned it off.
>>
People in general are terrible creatures. The fact that you focus in on women shows you're a sullen dumbass.
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4KB, 176x266px) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4KB, 176x266px
>>25689711
Same here, i was hoping i would get a gf at some point and experience shared love, it's all i ever wanted. No girl ever had any interest in me and they often make fun of me too for my looks and crippled personality. Now i hate women by default. I know i am probably unattractive in every way possible but i can no longer help it, i just want what most other people seem to get effortlessly.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>25689711
>tfw you hear you normie co-workers talk about their wives and girlfriends
>>
>>25693286
they can't do anything if you lock all doors
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.