[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish people I don't care about didn't die the normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: bowie_aladin_sane_1000px.jpg (191KB, 1000x1107px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_aladin_sane_1000px.jpg
191KB, 1000x1107px
I wish people I don't care about didn't die
the normies don't shut the fuck up about this bowie guy
I've literally only heard of him once before he died
>>
Was it really necessary to make this thread?
>>
honestly, the thing that makes me so mad about this shit is how normies treat bowie like a genius of music but then only know Space Oddity. It happens every time
>>
>>25689104
Is there one pic where he isn't coked the fuck out? Anyone who has done coke can notice it instantly.
>>
>>25689164
welcome to the age of social media, when one thing gets big it goes around til every faggot is talking about it even if they didn't know it existed beforehand.
>>
>>25689104
I only liked some select tracks from him like Crystal Japan and Heroes. Black star also caught my interest, but now that he's dead it's gonna be like a month of normies pretending they care.
>>
Most normies only give a shit about famous people dying to up their self percieved cool points. I said I didn't care about him dying and got multiple "WTF" responses.

The worst part about it is this of those fags who are worshipping him right now would call him "too weird" if any of them listened to anything other than Space Oddity and Under Pressure and won't give a shit in a week regardless.
>>
>>25689117
yes becaues normal faggots dont shut the fuck up about average people
>>
>Normies probably still dont know that The Man who sold the world is a Bowie song
>>
I thought he was already dead until I heard he died.
>>
>>25689508
Yeah thats why you made a thread about him
Dumb faggot
>>
>>25689457
You're probably right. I'm a huge Bowie fan, and this death hit me harder than Robin Williams. Most of my friends either aren't posting about him or really are big fans, so I'm okay right now.
>>
Everybody knows he just did it to boost sales of his new album.
>>
That is a little surprising, he was very popular even today.
>>
bowie was fucking awesome and fuck you if you disagree. dude was cvlt as fuck and a fantastic musician.

eat a dick faggots.
>>
>>25689359
If you're referring to his eye it's literally from an injury he got as a child.
>>
Rich and famous person who is largely irrelevant for the last part of his life dies. Entire society mourns and remembers him with tv specials.

Hardworking father who feeds his entire family and works his ass off every day of his life and is a generally good person all around dies. No one gives a fuck.

People die. Who cares.
>>
File: Aladdin_Sane_tour_1973.jpg (461KB, 1000x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin_Sane_tour_1973.jpg
461KB, 1000x1220px
>>25689164

What are some songs you'd recommend for listening?
>>
Midge ure and memevana did man who sold the world so much better.
>>
>>25690047

>No one gives a fuck.

Your edge is dull.
>>
>>25689104
You might be a moron.
>>
>>25690048

she shook me cold, the supermen, quicksand, unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed, starman, moonage daydream, conversation piece, ziggy stardust, the list goes on.

listen to space oddity, man who sold the world, hunky dory, ziggy and the spiders, and low
albums i mean, not songs.
>>
>>25689104
I'm glad he's dead tbph
>>
>>25690131

fuck you faggot i hope you die
>>
>>25689359
His eyes are fucked cause he got one cut open in a fight as a kid and the muscles couldn't contract which is why its always bugged out
>>
>>25689104
When I found out David Bowie was dead I literally cried for an hour. Talking Heads is my favorite band.
>>
>>25690047
This. Fuck normies blox
>>
>>25690152

no, he got punched so hard by his best friend that his ocular sphincter broke and his pupil is permanently dilated because of it
>>
File: 1443733323402.png (144KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1443733323402.png
144KB, 1000x963px
>>25689104
I'm glad he's dead tbph.

>tfw muted for 5 minutes because that wasn't a unique resonse
>>
LOL im 18 and i didnt even know who he was until he died
>>
>>25690151
but the faggot is dead, not me tho
fucking queer aids ridden basterd
>>
Every faggout out there is crying, every bitch that love faggots out there is crying, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS this excuse of a man was not unique in a slight, he was wearing dresses and makeup, was he brave for that ? NO he was queer for that, was he unique ? Was he artistic ?

FUCK NO, he was following the fucking western femenist agenda that you sucked up and now you love so much
>>
>>25690238
Fucking gaylord
>>
>>25690283
You're a moron, and that's really all that needs to be said ever about you.

Ever.
>>
File: d625ebb373211d7d79b2e37c13075e55.jpg (190KB, 1058x1537px) Image search: [Google]
d625ebb373211d7d79b2e37c13075e55.jpg
190KB, 1058x1537px
>>25690283

Idc about his ideology, Idc if he is a feminist.
He could of murdered and raped kids.
He's a god damn brilliant musician and I can respect him purely on that level alone.

He also was incredibly fashionable
>>
File: 845656465.jpg (17KB, 236x366px) Image search: [Google]
845656465.jpg
17KB, 236x366px
>defied normie standards of music

ill shill for him any day of the week
>>
>>25690484
That looks like Jared Leto playing David Bowie.
>>
it's near impossible to not like david bowie

he had so many different sounds over the years, there's a bowie song for pretty much everyone
>>
>>25690597
name few, faggot
make me like him, imagine I came with time machine from 1940

how is he different then the next drag queen or lady gaga ?
>>
>omg david bowtie is dead my life is ruin DDx
>>
>>25690479
WOW such facts, so much logic

>faggot, just like your dead queer of a leader one
>>
>follow the next trend
>ruin your life for it
>make unartistic art / music
>dress edgy

>get old die

>you are god now
>>
>>25690647
Bowie will be remembered as long as the planet exists.

He's inspired too many people not to be.
Even video game designers like Hideo Kojima were inspired by him.
Metal Gear Solid was influenced by Bowie.

You can mock his death, but he died like a true artist.
>He knew he had cancer and wasn't going to live
>He worked hard to complete an album about death before he died.
That's so poetic and amazing that he would do that.
>>
>>25690709
ALRIGHT I GOT IT HE INSPIRED

Tell me how tho ? By dressing like a girl ?
His songs are boring and untalented.

Make me like him, make me understand him if you cant then he is fucking useless. I can't fall for the "he dead yo, dont disprespect him' meme just tell me facts that will put him in good light

show me the greatness of his music, his master piece etc
>>
I don't care that normies are sad about his death, I just can't stand the threads on 4chan about it. If you never ate up all of the things a famous person made in their lifetime, you're apparently underage or retarded. The only thing I know about Bowie is that he made The Man Who Sold the World which I heard in MGSV, even though the one I know is a remix, and I only found out about Bowie's involvement in that song today. My life has been about playing Japanese games and watching anime since I was around 5 or so. I'm 19 now, so I've gone a decade disconnected from my own culture. So why is it surprising that I don't know anything about David Bowie? The West has never interested me, so I'm not going to get involved in its culture unless we're talking 4chan and its memes.
>>
File: 1452507506711.jpg (63KB, 468x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452507506711.jpg
63KB, 468x496px
>>25690765
>show me the greatness of his music
Do you want me to show you 5 albums?
Because you can't summarize the greatness of his music with a single song.

Even when he does pop music he is still very unique and distinct. His voice is one of the most recognizable I've ever heard and his lyrics set him apart regardless of what genre he is singing.

He was literally a genius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQSZR3NSqm8
Here is a very underated song of his that is one of my favorites.

It might literally take you a few years of maturing to appreciate bowie, right now you sound edgy as hell and unwilling to change your views
>>
>>25690879
Actually I went from you (liking him, idolizing him even) to now.
>>
>all these edgy comments

He was literally one of the greatest musicians of the 20th century. He created trends and broke them. He's a masterful songwriter and a great actor too.
>>
>>25690879
Time's one of my faves too, anon.

I'm also a big fan of the Sweet Thing - Candidate - Sweet Thing (reprise) three song arc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrfc8c6VkTA
>>
He dies from knowing his songs were used on that piece of shit called MGSV: TPP.
>>
File: davidbowie43.jpg (177KB, 1325x1325px) Image search: [Google]
davidbowie43.jpg
177KB, 1325x1325px
>>25691021
isn't it funny how all the idiots start to venomously hate something whenever it gets lots of attention?

They'd be totally indifferent to Bowie if he was still alive.
But as soon as he dies and people are LOGICALLY trying to remember his contribution to music and praising his talent they turn to haters.
>>
>>25689565

I eventually found out. I heard it but I still like the Midge Ure cover better.

Still, he wrote it so props to Bowie for making such a great song.
>>
>>25691021
This is 4chan, moreover, /r9k/, some of these retards have been on here for so long that they can't hold a coherent thought that isn't designed to run contrary to the first thing they see or are too underdeveloped to know about anything past video games.
>>
>>25690802
You're seriously under-read if you don't have an interest in western culture at all, and seem too unintelligent where reading/learning will help you.
How the fuck can you play MGS and not be into western culture?
Or are you one of those retards that bought the game because of the hype and nothing else?
>>
but blackstar was a pretty damn solid album though.

that was already the consensus before he died.
>>
File: ThisIsFine.png (192KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsFine.png
192KB, 540x394px
He didn't die.

It was his phantom.
>>
>>25690246

AIDS? Nah, liver cancer.

Also, Faggot? Not really, product of the times I suppose.

You're a faggot for sure though, that's why you're here and when you die no one will mourn you. Those who are obligated to come to your funeral will be inconvenienced and probably leave early.

That the response you wanted?

>inb4 HAHA, UMAD! I GOT YOUR ATTENTION!
>>
>>25691225
I enjoyed MGS2 and MGS3 and figured MGSV would be pretty fun as well. I don't buy into hype, do you think I'm you?
>>
>>25691389
>doesnt mention MGS1

Seriously?
>>
>>25691448
Does it matter? I'm not trying to prove myself as a true MGS fan.
>>
>>25691517

Yes, it matters. Because MGS1 is the best in the series and anyone who disagrees is wrong.
>>
>>25691544
That has nothing to do with my posts but thanks for your opinion.
>>
I don't know how people can give a fuck when some random celebrity dies. I've heard about those celebrities like 3-4 times before when they die and I don't feel anything. Am I a psychopath? I remember I felt the same thing with that depressed movie director, Robin Williams I think - I couldn't give a fuck at all.
>>
>>25691741

Maybe you werent close with their work. People care because they were touched by their art in some way.

I cared when Michael Jackson died because I loved his music.
I cared when Robin Williams died because I loved his movies.
I was never into David Bowie since I never got familiar with his music, so I really don't care about this. But I can see how others do care.
>>
Jesus Christ this thread has really shown me how autistic you all actually are
>WAAAAAAH THIS FAMOUS GUY DIED AND EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT AND I'M MAD CAUSE I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK WITH
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 614x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 614x616px
Stop posting Bowie, my life is even worse now
>>
>>25691310
He wasn't gay he just wore a dress because it got him attention. Kinda like Lady Gaga only with talent.
>>
>>25692033
Good post and good doubles. I was also sad when Robin Williams died, wish I could've met him.
>>
>bowie dies
>hunter s. thompson still dead

All the people that quasi intellectual tryhard hipster trash enjoy are dying off. At least Hunter had the dignity to off himself when he realized who was worshipping him.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.