[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realise you were ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

File: 1440886975211.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1440886975211.png
71KB, 353x352px
When did you first realise you were ugly?
>>
Reply to this comment if you are obsessed with me.
>>
First grade

Bully girls literally told me I was ugly every day
>>
>>25688945
3rd grade.
I never really cared about my looks before, but then it hit me. I don't like anything about myself or my face or my skin or hair color.

Albinism sucks.
>>
>>25688945
>Back when normiebook first got big
>There was this girl in my high school named Aubrey who I thought was absolutely exquisite.
>She was smart, funny, nice, and absolutely beautiful. She had a gorgeous face with a thin waist, huge shapely hips, and large womanly breasts.
>I visited her facebook page often to keep up with things she was doing and on a couple of occasions to look at her pictures.
>This app came out where you could see who was your most frequent visitor on facebook, though it would only show their profile picture
>She used it and my face came up.
>She shared on her facebook wall along with the comment, "Ewww! Who is this supposed to be."
>To which everyone replied, "Haha! That's Anon!"

Everyone joked about it for the rest of the year.
>>
>>25688945
4th grade. Get over it faggots.
>>
10th grade

I was a cute kid before puberty. I'm like Maca\ulay Culkin
>>
9th grade it occured it was more than likely my problems
totally confirmed it and stopped trying all together at 11th
After I lost my first and only gf i just started spending long hard looks at myself in the mirror
It's weird I was perfectly happy before she came along now I'm a antisocial freak completely disconnected to the world o_O
>>
>>25689097
>o.O
You're ugly and stupid. Leave.
>>
>>25689120
how come this board is having an increasingly large number of people who can't pick up slight irony
You're probably one of the people who thinks there are people here who actually wear fedoras right
>>
File: 7WFSIsr.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
7WFSIsr.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
Timing was irrelevant to me
>>
File: 5.jpg (48KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
48KB, 400x600px
Very early. When puberty started I guess. I never cared much for looks, but then girls started to dress more slutty and guys started orbiting them etc. and looked at my parents. They were both ugly. Then I started to become more self conscious and realised their DNA combined in my super ugliness. I'm an older dude today and ageing has worked on me for the better, but I still consider myself 'not good looking'.
>>
I'm not desu
>>
When i looked in the mirror and show that one of my eyelids is lower and 60% close compared to the other one. childhood was rough
>>
>>25688945
When i started getting a fuckton of acne. which pretty much ruined me
>>
7th or 8th not quite sure. Previous to those years, I had plenty of friends. I was aight, girls hanged out with me no probs. Then puberty hit, mustache started to grow, became stinkier, acne was riddling my face, fatter, and eyesight was becoming worse at an alarming rate leading me to have to wear bottlecap thick glasses. I am kinda alone now, gotta 3 friends. 1 of which is my childhood friend, she never stopped being my friend but even though I asked her out she rejected me. Most girls are kinda distant.
>>
>>25689120
nice prank bro
>>
When I got no matches on Tindr.
>>
File: 13583788848223.jpg (17KB, 340x453px) Image search: [Google]
13583788848223.jpg
17KB, 340x453px
>>25688945
>think I'm ugly through middle school
>generally neutral about appearance sophomore and junior year of high school
>senior year
>"anooooooon someone has a crush on youuuuuuuuuu"
>it's the girl I thought was a 10/10
my god I must be hot
>now in college
>grills-"hehehe anon you're so cute, anon you wanna cuddle?, anon I think anonette has a crush on youuu!"
still a socially crippled fuck-wit, but hey, /fit/ and /fa/ got me somewhere I guess
>>
When a girl said "ew" when I told one of my childhood friends that I liked the girl and he told it to her.
>>
I always thought I was attractive till I talked to girls and they preferred my less attractive (or what I thought was unattractive)over me
>>
>tfw what you see in photos doesn't match what you see in the mirror

dating websites are off limits pretty much.
>>
File: ss-(2015-11-07-at-08.29.27).jpg (112KB, 682x722px) Image search: [Google]
ss-(2015-11-07-at-08.29.27).jpg
112KB, 682x722px
I've always felt like I was ugly because no girl ever wanted to talk to me or date me... Over 25 girls have rejected me and been stood up twice.. Why are females such bitches?

21 and never had a girlfriend.

Pic related
>>
>>25691122

You aren't ugly you just look like a goober. Shave your bowl head and stand up straight, with wide shoulders.
>>
>>25688945
>wizard now
>finally take selfie
>1920x1080
...so that's why girls haven't been into me

and poor social skills
>>
>>25691180
>>25691122

and by shave I meant get a hairstyle thats not a helmet on your head.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 498x482px
>>25691122
holy shit does your mommy dress you what the fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x400px
>>25691122
and stop letting your mom dress you, you look like an Autist in a suit
>>
>>25688945

Always hear stuff about girls thinking I'm cute but am actually never told about it until year(s) later or by a different person

What are the chances I'm at least 7/10
>>
File: fuckingworthlesspieceofshit.jpg (182KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingworthlesspieceofshit.jpg
182KB, 1080x720px
i'm dumb so i didn't realize until the day i graduated high school

i'm dumb so i still didn't give up hope for a few more years

and i'm retarded so i still haven't killed myself

i'm getting smarter
>>
>>25688945
I was 12 years old. I went to a new school and girls instantly made fun of my flappy ears. A few years later I realized I have a very big double chin even when I was skinny.
But honestly I didn't care about girls until I was 17 I think. That was when I actually realized I'm ugly both inside and outside.
>>
When you see a girl whispering to another girl while simultaneously pulling off a shit-eating grin looking at you.
>>
>>25691240
If that's you that's not bad your just a bit fat
>>
File: full (1).jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).jpg
31KB, 600x450px
I was the fat kid so I thought I might as well use it to my advantage. 6th grade I was my own yearbook. When we all got set loose to do signatures I walked around shirtless
>>
Hi friends! I dont believe anybody is truly ugly :) have you tried getting a haircut and losing some weight??? Girls love a guy who takes care of themselves!
>>
>>25691558
>>25691679
>le just fat meme

fat handsome guys fuck qt's all day long
>>
>>25691596
you looked way older than a 6th grader
>>
>>25692108
You're right actually that was 8th grade. My town built a new school one year and I went there while they remodeled the one I was at in 6th grade. Got those two confused
>>
>>25691196

No. It was for a work function.
>>
2nd grade i think, when i saw my school photo, since then ive been trying to hide my face, thank the deities i can grow a full beard to hide most of the ugly
>>
>>25692864
>tfw you can't grow a beard despite being 25

someone fucking kill me
>>
>>25692876
as long as your bone structure in the face is better than mine you dont have to kill yourself
>>
>>25692894
it's not

my face is asymmetrical af.
>>
>used to get called ugly a lot between the ages of 15-18
>got called good looking a lot from the age of 20 to now (am now 24)

what does this mean
>>
File: 1414447695070.jpg (55KB, 517x610px) Image search: [Google]
1414447695070.jpg
55KB, 517x610px
>>25688945
When i was in school, like 13-14 or something, a girl told me she doesn't like me because i am ugly. I felt extremely bad and it was the first time i realized i am not what i imagined i was and what my mom was telling me. After that i never got a gf, i watched my friends get chased by girls. I guess being 5'7 didn't help. Now i am a 26 year old khv. However after i started reading philosophy and red pill stuff i don't really want to date anymore in general. I still get tfwnogf though, i think it's the reptile brain pushing you to do your biological imperative. But i know that i will never find that girl that would turn my life around like in the movies and love me forever. We are being fed so much lies and bullshit while we grow up and then people are wondering why marriages and birth rates are plummeting. Robotisation and basic income couldn't come sooner.
>>
>>25692912
fuck, well, time for hugboxing and saying everything is gonna be alright?
who am i kidding, want my beard skin for a transplant after offing myself?
>>
>>25692941
nah i'll probably kill myself first

probably before february rolls around.
>>
>>25688945
the first time i saw my fucking big forehead
>>
>>25692917
children and teenagers are more cruel and don't care about your feelings so they are more honest, once you grow up everyone starts being nicer because they can't afford being dickholes anymore so they will lie to your face shamelessly, normies do that everyday
>>
>>25692954
how are you gonna do it? ive considered several options, right now im on remote triggering a shotgun to the back of the head
>>
>>25692975
carbon monoxide from my car
>>
>>25692985
remember to eat a good amount of strong sleeping pills, dont wanna wake up in the middle of it or its gonna feel like your brain is on fire
>>
>>25692917
Lies only lies
>>
>>25693003
thanks anon

good luck on life, cherish your beard
>>
>>25693016
np anon, i wish you the best of luck with it

i will, though it wont be for long
>>
>>25692974
>>25693009
really?

i was hoping maybe i just went through an ugly phase

fuck
>>
>>25693057
well that's not impossible, obviously if you look good now that is the case otherwise they are lying to you
>>
>>25693069
i dunno, i look alright maybe

but why would they lie?

i can understand people not calling me ugly any more to avoid hurting my feelings, but to go as far as calling me good looking? im not sure i can believe that
>>
>>25693086
if you are around middle or higher class people they want the world to be their hugbox, they compliment and expect compliments and hate all negativity in whatever form it is, it's why you get all those retards calling burn victims and down syndrome people on facebook "beautiful" and "inspiring"
>>
>>25693107
ok

well that sucks
>>
>>25693107
i'm lower middle class, i work with upper middle class people

it fucking sucks being their charity case. they all take pity on me. i'm the same level as burn victims or down syndrome or just horribly disfigured people

i already knew i was ugly but now everything serves as a constant reminder
>>
>>25693256
as i said you might have actually matured into a good looking man, i'm just talking from my experience and perspective, i was bullied and called ugly then as people got older they didn't have the balls to do it and i would often receive compliments out of obvious pity which made me feel even worse

>>25693282
yeah exactly, when they start to pity you you know you are fucked forever no matter what you do

this shit is actually molding me into a somewhat of a junior maniupulator, i hate people who take pity on me so i would fake being hurt, stupid, inept just to get shit out of them and take all benefit possible

fuck em if they won't treat me like a proper human might as well abuse them if i get the chance
>>
>>25689047
I dont think those apps are actually legit, i-i think
>>
When I was in daycare as a kid and I used to get sand, shit, paint, rocks and musical instruments thrown at me whenever I was forced to be involved in group activities. So like, 3 or 4.
>>
File: 1451853976670.jpg (38KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1451853976670.jpg
38KB, 500x588px
4, when I started school. A kid walked up to me and said to my face "You're really ugly" on my first day. I cried. It doesn't hurt so badly most of the time now. Just when I'm laying awake at night, staring at the ceiling, and I remember that I'm going to die alone because I'm ugly inside and out.
>>
When people, including some friends, in highschool would tease me because of my nose. I have a pretty attractive face but since I broke my nose when I was 14 it's always looked much bigger and stands out a lot from the rest of my face. I knew it looked bad but when people made fun of me for it that's when it started to affect me emotionally pretty bad.

It actually got to the point when I started my first year of college that it tormented me, I haven't even taken a picture of myself in 4 years, I don't even like to look at myself in the mirror because all I see is my nose taking up all of my face, I would have conversation with people and I would be telling myself the entire time "they're staring at my nose, they're staring at my nose" and when at home by myself I'd constantly be pinching the tip of my nose thinking it will somehow make it smaller even though I'm aware it won't (I still do this everyday).

I've already saved up 8,000 dollarydoo's to have the surgery finally done, I don't know how people are going to judge me afterwards for doing it but I don't care. It has really fucked with me and my confidence really hard when people pointed it out, my friends aren't aware of it and I know they were just ripping on me because we were teenagers back then but words like these actually stick with you and emotionally damage you pretty hard.

I had a girl that I really adored and liked turn me down for that sole reason. It's pretty much ruined my college social life and gutted my confidence, It really had mentally damaged me and it all started with people pointing it out all the time
>>
File: Untitled.png (334KB, 531x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
334KB, 531x498px
>actually somewhat attractive
>tfw so horrifically flawed and broken to the very core of my soul that I could never recover

being mentally ill fucking sucks. all those vaginas I'll never conquer because my brain and way of thinking is so much different than everyone else
>>
>>25691122
give me your address, please.

i want to kidnap you
>>
File: 1452309216159.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1452309216159.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>>25693459
Godspeed anon i hope the sugery does you well
i have a huge birthmark on my face so i can see where youre coming from with ppl you are talking to and if they are staring. Plus I couldnt even walk past ppl with my left side of my face because i would think everyone would just stare.
>>
File: feeling euphoric punk.jpg (47KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
feeling euphoric punk.jpg
47KB, 800x530px
>"anon you look like a rhino"
>>
>>25688945
15/16
lacked any self awareness until then
>>
>>25689148
>posts on /r9k/
>complains about autism
yes and fire is hot.
>>
>>25691180
>you just look like a goober

kek'd. goober was the first word to come to my mind, too
>>
>>25693984
Does your name happen to be Michael?
>>
>>25688945
I'm not, but I'm subject to the same shit as ugly white people because I'm a chink, and no, this isn't because of anything inherent, it's because girls see chinks being painted as nerds and Ken Jeong in hangover or whatever while you guys get everything good
>>
>>25694323
>brub brub brub white peeporu are deviru brub brub brub
off yourself.
>>
Year 7

>girls in primary school would say 'eww' and put their hands up to avoid touching me whenever I was near by.
>they did the same to my friend A
>asked friend B why girls reacted like that to A
>B said it's because A is ugly
>I asked B why they react like that to me
> he said he didn't know and I didn't believe I was ugly, only normal looking
> 1 year later, guy says I'm ugly straight to my face
>shocked and had no comeback

I honestly can't believe how i didn't see it back then. Shitskin, facial deformity, the works. I was delusional.
>>
>>25694351
why cant you pull more pseudological arguments out of you ass against facts like you do with everything else tho
>>
when i was 12 and some kid told me I resembled a greasy pastrami sandwhich. Also again when some kid in 9th grade literally told me I looked like I had down syndrome.
>>
>>25694380
why do you lack any degree of reading comprehension?
oh thats right, slanty eye.
>>
>>25688945
I would literally sacrifice people to have a beard.

Holy shit. My father has a bad ass beard, half oh my uncles too.
BUT NO, YOU SIR, ARE THE DOOMED ONE, THANKS!

It doesn't help being 5'5. People think i'm 18 or lower, even though i'm almost 23.

Fuck everything
>>
after the first day of school when i told my mum i wanted to marry johanna (cutest girl in class) when im older. mum said i was too ugly for a cute girl like that. thanks mum.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 673x960px
I knew early on, basically all the way throughout school. Then puberty hit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-47-04.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-47-04.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
When my nose started growing during puberty. My friends always say I have a Jew nose. Pic related. I blocked out my eyes because I still wanna be anon
>>
File: 1386734284922.jpg (140KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1386734284922.jpg
140KB, 1585x1527px
>>25688945
Years ago, when I was called ugly.

I still lift and workout though, because fuck it, I want to be ugly and /fit/.
>>
>>25689014
>albino

Cute
>>
>>25688945
>When did you first realise you were ugly?
when a white guy turned me down because I am "too chinky" despite him having a prior asian gf
>>
>>25694419

this is the same type of shit niggers said to me in 3rd grade to try and trigger me

good job, you're literally an 8 year old nigger
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.