[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a kidney stone feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1452557555511.png (27KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1452557555511.png
27KB, 300x100px
What does a kidney stone feel like?
>>
>>25688708
Pissing lava
>>
>>25688708
Imagine peeing out shards of glass that don't wanna come out. It's something like that. The pain knocked me out it was horrible yet I still drink soda
>>
It's easier to pass than the ever-increasing feeling of perpetual loneliness
>>
File: kidney stone.jpg (530KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
kidney stone.jpg
530KB, 1936x2592px
>>25688708
I imagine like pushing a jagged rock through your urethra using only the pressure you can generate with your piss.
>>
How do you know when you have one?
>>
>>25688790
How the fuck did that come out of your peehole
>>
File: 1446442416669.png (194KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1446442416669.png
194KB, 600x582px
>>25688790
>>25689112
QUITTERS NEVER WIN
>>
>>25689102
When the pain is more then usual
>>
>>25688790
What if you finish peeing and it didn't come all the way out so its like right in the middle of your dick in the tube?
>>
>>25689102
I never knew I had one until it just hit me. Next thing I knew I was doubled over in pain trying to call an ambulance before the pain knocked me out. I didn't know it was a kidney stone at the time though
>>
>>25689201
Then you have to drink a fuckton of water and wait for more pressure. You will not have a good time.
>>
>>25688708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZj7H8sfkR0

This is a fairly accurate representation.
>>
>What does a kidney stone feel like?
I have been told that it hurts even worse than giving birth. I did that once and that hurt a lot, so it must be pretty bad...
>>
>>25689201
your urethra is much wider than your ureters, you'd just be glad the pain is significantly lower
>>
>>25690547
>your urethra is mush wider than your uterus
What? That doesn't sound right.
And what if your a boy and your urethra is way smaller? How would you ever get that rock out?
>>
>>25688708
>you will never be Pelinel
>>
File: 1448856113396.jpg (42KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448856113396.jpg
42KB, 540x540px
>dad's side of the family has huge history of kidney stones
>drank soda heavily up until 2015
>19 years old, haven't had any
the fear is real
>>
I didn't know what it was at the time. I had the worst stomach ache ever. I took a shit and it didn't feel better like it usually would. Then imagine that pain and multiply it by ten. I laid on the ground for an hour hoping for it to go away but it didn't. I'm not one to go to hospitals, but I literally thought I was going to die. Long story short I passed it and felt better. All in all it was about a 10 hour ordeal.
>>
>>25688708
like a harpoon suddenly going through your kidney.
I would know.
>>
>>25689112
that's impossible to come out of your penis.
if it's too big then they will smash the rock with sonic waves and then you can piss out the bits.
if it's small then they will pull it out with a sling going through your penis.
>>
File: 1448483166082.png (1MB, 623x955px) Image search: [Google]
1448483166082.png
1MB, 623x955px
>>25690876
22 and haven't had any. Hardly drank water; mainly milk, soda, juice, and iced tea. I've been drinking a fuckton more water (and tea) lately. Here's hoping I'm gooch-y, familia
>>
>>25689102
you feel a sudden sharp pain inside your kidney area. it's mostly a muscle contraction but also the stone. pain is so strong that you'll probably go down on your knees.

on top of that, you'll start coughing and barfing all over the place. all triggered by that stone.

had 3 stones already so I know what it's like.
>>
>>25690454
Loood!
>>
Honestly, the urethra is the easiest part of passing. It's the home stretch. The ureter is where most stones get stuck and the peristalsis causes the pain.
>>
Think of giving birth, except instead of a baby, it's a jagged mass of minerals. And instead of having nine months of endorphins amassed to release when it happens, you've got nothing. And instead of coming in waves or contractions, the pain is pretty much constant. And instead o coming out of an organ that evolved specifically for the purpose of pushing out what you're expelling, it's in your fucking urethra, and it really fucking shouldn't be. Imagine it slashing fucking everything along its path, and imagine piss coursing over the slashes, possibly with bits and fragments of mineral in the piss. Imagine the worst pain you've ever felt, and then magnify it a hundred times.Then throw in dry heaves and spasms wracking your whole body.

That's a kidney stone.
>>
>>25693405
>tfw the occasional kidney throbbing happens and it started yesterday
I'm scared.
>>
>>25693657
Get drugs and bottled water. If nothing happens, change your lifestyle and count yourself lucky. Get it fragged with a laser if you really have problems.
>>
>>25693676
Sometimes things like that can be false tells for a kidney stone? Like "You could have one but you won't" kind of thing?
>>
>>25690547
This is correct. The pain is worse in the lower back and abdomen, not the dick. I've passed nearly a dozen stones of various sizes. Not fun.
>>
>>25693072
This robot has passed a stone or two.
>>
i drink like half a gallon of milk a day and i started taking kratom

hope it doesnt hap[pen to me that would suck
>>
My dad had one and he sounded like a walrus when he had to pass it.
>>
>this thread
How the hell does a kidney stone anyway?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.