[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being thin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: f.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
60KB, 500x407px
What's it like being thin?
>>
>>25688139
The best. It's like your body isn't even part of your thoughts anymore. Good clothes are nice too and contact if you're glasses. Like you look in the mirror and you can't tell anything about yourself, nothing negative, nothing fearful, no knife shapped thoughts, nothing. Feels good.
>>
>>25688139
It's a pretty good feeling to not be overweight, but not having proper muscle mass is not a good feeling.
>>
>been obese since childhood
>start losing weight
>can feel collarbone
It feels kind of gross and weird to me since I've never known what it's like to be thin, but I don't smell as bad and that's a plus. Still fat though, so I don't fully know what it will be like.
>>
Never tried being fat. Being thin makes you feel a bit weak. Any bigger person could snap you into two.

Weight gain is also difficult but more costly and weight loss. Replace food with coffee and run every second day, Bam insta thin. I guess?
>>
it's pretty awesome

I'm glad I'm not a fat fuck
>>
I am physically weak, my ass is uncomfortable to sit on, and people call me gay at the pub because they think I won't just wait 'til they go to the toilets and glass them while they're at the urinal.

Some girls claim to like it, but not when the skinny person in question is a depressed 20-something with a conduct disorder.
>>
I can only imagine. I'm fat, but I'd imagine that everyone automatically thinks better of you.

Thin people do better in every aspect of life. Dating, job interviews you name it, it's better to be thin than fat.
>>
File: Thin frog.jpg (47KB, 384x378px) Image search: [Google]
Thin frog.jpg
47KB, 384x378px
>>25688139
Being a skeleton is suck senpai
>>
It's good until a girl says your hip bones hurt her when you're thrusting into her.
>>
Got that skinny fat look going on. Need to workout, but just so fucking lazy. I said I was going to change on new years, but fucking christ.
>>
As a former fat fuck who dropped 120lbs down in to the normal BMI range.

>can walk for more than 15 minutes without sweating
>less sweaty in general
>buying clothes no longer a hassle
I personally feel less shame being out in public, but I'm a very self conscious wimp.
>>
>>25688139
I'm glad I'm not fat, but being thin as fuck sucks too.

6'1" 150lbs

Hard to find clothes that fit right. Can't lift cause I had chest surgery. Feel inferior to chads (who doesn't though).

Really fucking hate it when people call me little or comment on how skinny I am.
>>
I was a former fatty that become a skelton. I'm normal now, though.

Being thin is pretty great though, especially in the USA. If you're not fat, you're an instant 6/10
>>
>>25688765
I know what you mean. I've been meaning to cut down on my eating since the new year, but haven't actually done so yet. I got too used to it over the holidays. I've been skinnyfat my whole life and it doesn't look like things will be changing any time soon.
>>
Overall, it's good. Only significant negatives is that your piers would usually point out that your a skeleton and supposedly makes you less of a man. Still better than being overweight.
>>
>under 200lbs
>a man

Lel
>>
>>25688139
Often harassed by fatties
I startedto eat more and I wish more hungry skeletons would actually try and gain weight instead of saying muh metabolism. Same could be said about fatties and muh thyroid. Most Clothing in the US doesn't fit quite right unless I go to h&m
>>
>>25688139
I look like I just got pulled out of Auschwitz, so it's pretty fucking terrible. Be glad you actually have the ability to literally not eat and lose weight while I have to deal with a constant struggle every day and no matter how much I stuff myself and act like a lazy shit I can't even gain a single god damn pound.
>>
>>25688938
You probably don't eat as much as you think you do
>>
For the fatbots:
What's it like being fat? Is it true you guys get exhausted and sweaty more easily?

Also, for everyone:
Would you rather be
>short and skinny and "handsome"
>tall and fat and "ugly"
>>
>>25688938
Stop whining and start counting calories

>>25689219
Yeah, skellies are often overvaluing how much they actually eat, much like fatties often undervalue how much they eat
>>
>>25688139
I am slowly transitioning from dyel skelly mode and touching thighs are fucking weird in a good way.

Being thin (not fit) is worse than overweight but much better than obese.
>>
>>25688938
GOMAD + SS

>>25688742
>girl sits in lap
>"too boney"
sniff
>>
>>25688139
preferable to being fat/muscly
>>
>>25688139
clothes you want to wear actually fit (most of the time, I can't wear skinny jeans for example but I don't really want to be mr.skellington).
People treat you with more respect and are friendlier in general.
It's awesome
>>
>>25688796
how fucked up is your skin now
>>
>>25688221
This
Being a stick is one of the worst feelings in the world. you're not even fun to cuddle if even given the opportunity.
>>
>>25689600
It doesn't matter because I'm short, skinny, and ugly.
>>
for the sort period that I was thin (although still weak and high % fat) I felt much better.
Things were easier, legs did not touch and women sometimes looked at me with a "he's not that bad" look.

After all 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>25689600
Tall and fat and "ugly"

I can fix the fat, and the "ugly" to some extent dies naturally with that.
>>
File: 1445312666999.png (338KB, 662x460px) Image search: [Google]
1445312666999.png
338KB, 662x460px
It should be illegal for men to have 30%+ body fat and for a women to have 35%+.

They should tax your workplace like they do in Japan so that fat fucks are pressured into losing weight.

You're disgusting and you're barely human. And all because you couldn't put the fork down you blobs.
>>
>>25690878
>making something illegal fixes the problem
it sure worked for prostitution, drugs and tax evasion eh?

The only thing Japan managed to do is push some fatties in suicide watch and other to lose fat too fast, rapidly deteriorating their already fragile health.
>>
>>25689600
>What's it like being fat? Is it true you guys get exhausted and sweaty more easily?

Not me. The mall nearby is a 40 minute walk away but I only ever feel tired on the walk back which by that point I've been walking for about 2 hours. I guess I might be more of a bearmode guy but I wouldn't mind losing some weight. I do sweat sooner than other people would but I've never really felt any more exhausted than anyone else.
>>
you're going to fucking hate me for writing this but I fucking hate it, I can't gain weight.

I'm a short little skinny manlet and I just feel like a little kid at all times. everyone is bigger than me and I can't physically dominate anyone except the shortest of women. I constantly feel insecure as fuck and like my only physical feat worth mentioning is the ability to run away quick
>>
>>25690916
Their cultural social attitudes help though (regardless of taxes). It's not taboo to point out flaws in people's fitness, which is good because you can't solve a problem if no-one admits it exists.
>>
>>25690916
You can't hide your fat but you can hide fucking prostitutes or doing drugs. That's a ridiculous comparison.

It doesn't even have to be illegal but just tax the fuck out of it. The fact that 70%+ of the US is overweight is disgusting. I'm glad I don't live there. Fix your shit America.

And those fatties were eating themselves to death anyway. Japan has a very low obesity rate so clearly it's working.
>>
>>25690964
>I can't gain weight
You already know what the answer is. Read the /fit/ sticky. Count energy, eat more better food, and worst comes to worse, GOMAD + exercise. Also consider professional medical advice.
>>
File: 1445194514956.png (371KB, 375x417px) Image search: [Google]
1445194514956.png
371KB, 375x417px
>>25690969
The worst part is you can't even call fat people fat anymore. They get offended and you look like the bad guy. DOCTORS are being told to use more sensitive words with their patients.

they're all gigantic babies.

I have some pretty edgy fantasies about fat concentration camps. I can't wait until the US is 50% obese and 90% overweight/obese. CANT WAIT.
>>
>>25688815
Are you me? Fuck
>>
>>25688307
How fucking fat were you if you couldnt feel your collarbone?
>>
File: 34534534.png (701KB, 324x1308px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
701KB, 324x1308px
>>25688139

>former fatass

There's no difference, except it's no longer so awkward ordering tons of food.
>>
>>25688815
I was a bit like you

>6ft 145lbs

>bulked up to 180lbs while dealing with my heart condition

>cut 15lbs now I'm almost happy with my body.
I can see my abs but I feel a bit chubby
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.