[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1448068844081 (1).jpg (240KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1448068844081 (1).jpg
240KB, 2048x1365px
>Tfw you will never wander alone with your dog companion

FUG
>>
>>25687271
would rather be alone, a dog would just become tedious.
>>
>>25687616
>Can help me hunt
>Can help me if I fuck up and get injured
>Guard me
>Can help me scavenge
>>
>>25687661
Not saying I wouldn't be putting myself at a disadvantage, just not too fond on animals in general, unless it was my late dog, but he would have been pretty useless in this situation.
>>
>>25687716
Eh, you get more food so that's always good.
>>
>tfw remarkably intelligent yet emotionally broken
>>
File: 1444010971451.jpg (117KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
1444010971451.jpg
117KB, 811x811px
>you will never form a punk rock band in the 80s
>you will never help found the modern independent music scene
>you will never become life long friends with your bandmates and people from other bands
>you will never go on tour
>you will never make DIY records
>you will never become someone's inspiration for being a musician

Pic very related
>>
>>25687271
>Tfw you will never wander alone with your dog companion

Speak for yourself OP, doge and I go on long hiking trips all the time.
>>
>>25687661

Do you know how to skin and cook animals?

What can it do if you are injured besides bark up a storm?

What can it guard you from? A big cat or bear would fuck you over. More like a diversion of getting torn to shreds while you get away.
>>
>>25688168
THIS except with independent/new wave filmmaking in the 60s

>you will never be a cinema verite innovator
>you will never have a qt foreign muse / lover
>you will never have counterculture aritst bros to drop acid with
>you will never crank out absolute junk in your later years but be praised because you made such masterpieces back in the day
>>
>>25688459
what director/filmmaker are u refering to? kinda reminds me of that hail caesar movie thats coming out with george clooney
>>
>>25687271
Is that in Wyoming? Or at least near the Rockies? Looks beautiful.
>>
File: Within the Realm of a Dying Star.jpg (108KB, 1041x978px) Image search: [Google]
Within the Realm of a Dying Star.jpg
108KB, 1041x978px
>I will never walk on another celestial body
>I will never even make it to LEO
>I will never lay on lunar soil with a qt Martian girl and watch the stars and earth in the night sky
>I will never live in the biologically immortal future
>I might die before we have confirmation of alien life, sentient or not
>I will never ever work for NASA
>>
I wandered with a dolphin, that was cool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.