[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My therapist was laughing at my lifes most agonizing defeats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 1451629091885.png (135KB, 448x332px) Image search: [Google]
1451629091885.png
135KB, 448x332px
My therapist was laughing at my lifes most agonizing defeats and i walked out with no perscription
Is this a good time to buy a shotgun filled with aspirin?
>>
>>25686835
Therapists are a waste
>>
what did you tell them?
>>
>>25686835
Therapist or psychiatrist?
>>
>>25686835
Who suggested that therapist?

Go to your doctor and demand a therapist under your criteria. Because my counselor was a genius and calming person, and I've always left with a calm mind and a new inspiration.

So best thing to do is schedule someone else
>>
>>25686835
My pychiatrist did that as well. Really unprofessional and the staff told me she got fired. I wonder if people sent complaints about her. I'm getting a new therapist next visit. Hopefully they're not all shit.
>>
That is unprofessional as fuck anon. You should file a complaint on her clinic for sure.
In fact, depending on where you live, this might actually be a crime.
>>
File: 1445290047774.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445290047774.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
>Saw my doctor at work today
>He came up to me with his wife and asked how I was doing
>Told him about a shit I took this morning
>>
>>25687046
nigga you would be suprised how often that happens to be who work in the medical field
>>
File: 1319296931635.gif (1MB, 276x222px) Image search: [Google]
1319296931635.gif
1MB, 276x222px
>Actually seeing a therapist
Did you expect him to know how to fix your shit?
>>
>>25686835
you deserved the shame and humiliation for telling anyone your secrets, people are all terrible and untrustworthy, obviously you are too young to have learned this lesson but believe me, even the "professionals" will judge you, though thye may be trained well enough to hide it until you are gone and then they go talk to their buddies about that weird loser.
>>
>>25687175
So what to do then? Just take medication?
>>
>>25686835
practice lucid dreaming and ask your subconscious to help you with your deep internal problems

this is not /x/ tier shit stick to it and don't give up, do your research. it's your only hope
>>
>>25687146
This.

I feel like after dealing with countless depressed people everyday for your entire life, you sort of just stop caring.

I knew a guy who read college essays, and he told me that every essay submitted by a woman wrote a sob story about how they were raped and life was hard because of that, and after reading through all of it, he just got angry any time he saw some cunt plead for sympathy.
>>
File: 1415511483337.png (38KB, 1016x932px) Image search: [Google]
1415511483337.png
38KB, 1016x932px
>>25687097
No I wouldn't
>Mom used to work in the blood/urine lab
>I didn't shit for two weeks and I thought that was the end for me as the compression in my bowels was distending my stomach
>Ate a bowl of mashed potatoes covered in jalapeno juice and cayenne pepper
>Shit it all out in a shit that took 4 hours and nearly came over the edge of the toilet
>Smelled bad, two weeks of fermenting in rectum bad
>Asked mom to check my shit at the lab
>She takes a ladle and scoops a tupperware container full
>I'm laughing my ass off because the absolute madman actually did it
>See her off the next morning as she goes to work in her fancy uniform with a tupperware full of shit under her arm
>Never saw that container again
I'll bet she chucked it on the way there
>>
>>25687302
Sir, you appear to be possessed of a singular innate genius in the field of poopsmithing.

That was clearly a Masterwork +5 Longshit
>>
>>25686835
yes (100% original comment patent pending)
>>
File: man in the glass.jpg (275KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
man in the glass.jpg
275KB, 1000x1333px
>>25687261
It's not just them not caring, it's the fact that the foundation of all the shit wrong with your life lies in the way you look. If you look good, people don't give a shit how you act, they'll accept you either way. The catch-all answer for every personal problem is either
>Lift
>Get cosmetic surgery
>Improve hygiene
Nobody will EVER really care about what you have to say. We have google for that and I guarantee it's more interesting than some dick you meet on the street. What sets your boring ass apart from every other cunt sharing his life story is that superficial quality that nobody wants to believe defines them. Personality is something you wear and you love it because it's yours but nobody else notices it.

People ignore that the elderly become marginalized despite their experiences because nobody can stand to look at them anymore. Something as insignificant as a cleft palate or a weak jaw will illustrate to everyone around you that however you're trying to act, you are INHERENTLY an obstacle in the scheme of natural selection.

The best thing, the ONLY thing, you can do for yourself that matters is to improve your appearance. It's a long hike up a shitty mountain to achieve significant results, but it's a hell of a lot better than kidding yourself like those PUA faggots trying to get in and out before she sobers up enough to see how ugly they are. On the other end of the shit-stick you have these portly old nice guys married to wives who never fuck them because they're not attracted to them. You owe it to yourself to live up to your potential. Otherwise you're no better than either of those cuck archetypes.
>>
File: 1451436047233.jpg (387KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451436047233.jpg
387KB, 798x1000px
>>25687302
>There's a plastic container of Anon's shit perfectly preserved in a peat bog on the side of a road somewhere
>>
>>25687777
nice double dubs so it must be tru senpai
>>
File: 1452293506299.jpg (31KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1452293506299.jpg
31KB, 400x262px
>>25687705
A true robot
I found him
>>
File: 1415115193165.gif (589KB, 499x220px) Image search: [Google]
1415115193165.gif
589KB, 499x220px
>>25686943
>AND THEN *PFFFT* AND THEN, WE TOLD HIM YOU GOT FIRED *PPPFFFFFTHAHAHA*
>>
>>25686986
you're saying the therapist went to college and got that job so anon could get him fired because he had a natural reaction to something he found funny?
>>
>Make it look like you attempted suicide because of it
>go to the psych ward for suicide attempt
>make sure to mention therapist in suicide letter saying that pushed you over the edge
>enjoy life from the massive law suit you'll get
>>
>>25687226
This sounds fascinating

I'm not up for research right now, could you link some material for me to read?
>>
>>25687939
Call me robot all you like, it's true.
>>
>>25688474
don't really know a solid website that isnt tangled with bullshit and normie ridden

i remember starting out with looking up guids and taking what i thought was practical

its practice so its not going to necessarily be easy although others get it easier than others

i used to be heavily into it for a good 3 weeks and achieved 2 blury, short lucid dreams
its such a weird, odd and somewhat scary feeling when you finally realise your dreaming even if you are barely lucid. it's like when you realize your lost but you also get a sense of freedom its hard to explain

that was a year ago i can't practice anymore because i have a roommate whos schedule interferes with mine and lucid dreaming requires a good sleeping pattern
>>
File: 1451879203839.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451879203839.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
testing dubs
>>
>>25686835
Therapists are talking poles for normie problems. Helping people like us would require too much effort because our lives are structurally fucked. We aren't their typical clientele who are simply a bit sad because their fuck buddy broke up with them.
>>
>>25686835
>therapist
quite a meme job
>>
>>25688474
Dream journal for dream recall. Counting your fingers habitually as a reality check. Try remembering what you did in the last twenty minutes up til now as a habit if it's impossible for you to remember any dreams.
>>
>>25689391
This.

I see a therapist because it shows willing to try, but I get nothing out of it.

The only reason I was doing it was so I could say that I was, and make it clear to the dole precisely how much trouble I was having just being alive.

Then only useful thing my therapist has done so far is put me through to get tested for undiagnosed autistic spectrum disorders.

The actual therapy basically consists of me telling her how shitty I felt this week, and then her giving me a neuron-behavioural account of why I'm "acting out".

Protip: I know why I'm angry, it's because I've been systematically shat on throughout my entire life and told that I was worth nothing, and now I'm expected to "grow up" and contribute to a society that has done nothing but make me feel like an unwanted outsider.

I hope the economy tanks and people start eating each other in the streets.

Then the ugliness in their hearts will come into full bloom, and it's flower will be death.
>>
>>25689646
>I know why I'm angry, it's because I've been systematically shat on throughout my entire life and told that I was worth nothing, and now I'm expected to "grow up" and contribute to a society that has done nothing but make me feel like an unwanted outsider.

Yep, I completely agree. Even worse after working hard I am expected to pay massive amount of taxes to this society that only has ever worked against me. They are only giving me more excuses to hate them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.