[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (135KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1092x1037px
>thought I got over her
>see a picture of her by accident one day
>relapse
There is no escaping this hell.
>>
I'm so used to her purposely ignoring me that she ignores me in my dreams. When does this end?
>>
>>25686042
>been in the house for 4 days
>decide to go grab smokes
>walk the usual route to local sev
>oneitis drives by
>she doesn't even see me
>go home and cry
and i thought i was over her
>>
Oh God I know this feel.

>tfw drive with windows down listening to sad music about how much i miss her even when it's cold hoping oneitis will hear it and see me one day
>>
>>25686042
>feel those no gf feels
>jack over trannies
>don't care anymore
>>
>>25686042
>she hasn't texted me back in 4 hours
fucking kill me
>>
>>25686042
>5 years now since I saw her
>see her picture
>feel nothing
>I dont love her anymore heh
>imagine seeing her in person again
>thought scares the shit out of me, would actually start running away
>saying her name feels like speaking the black tongue of mordor
>I don't love her anymore heh
>>
>>25687598
at least she still texts you back
>>
>pull up to Subway in search of deliciousness
>see her with her husband talking to her dad in parking lot
>make eye contact
>flee like a Syrian refugee
>go home and make myself a sandwich
>wash down with whiskey
>>
File: 1433804088775.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1433804088775.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>25687783
>subway
>not even once
>>
>>25687831
I fucking love Scrubs.

That was pretty much me.
>>
>move away months ago
>tried to keep in contact through text but it's really spotty and she often doesn't reply
>decided to cut my losses and haven't texted for the past 4 weeks

then

>texted me out of the blue today asking me how I've been doing
>I'm excited and it starts out fine, try to start a conversation
>promptly stops replying

what the fuck lady

honestly though this kind of shit vindicates the times in the past that she didn't respond to my shit. she just seems profoundly inept at texting for some reason and I guess I should learn to not take it personally, but it's not fun when it's literally the only effective way of talking to her since I now live hours away.
>>
>>25687899
Some people seem to just aim for empty-headed smalltalk in just one word

How are you?
Expected answer: Fine, thanks
My answer: Thank you for asking.. i have been thinking about (blank) lately a lot. It has been on my mind because (blank). What do you think about this? etc etc..

My problem is i am quite autistic when it comes to what you are "supposed" to answer or say. I take questions quite literally.
>>
>>25688554
I think I have that same problem. My experience in instant message talking is mostly from me sperging it up in chatrooms and I think that rubs off poorly on my one-on-one texting, with anyone really.
>>
File: martian sand dunes.jpg (120KB, 1080x678px) Image search: [Google]
martian sand dunes.jpg
120KB, 1080x678px
Feel the same way.

Only had one girlfriend in my life back when i was 17-18

We were eachothers first everything, and when she had to move across the fucking ocean, we never had true closure, well at least I didnt. So here I am, 4 years 7 months 12 days later still dreaming of her.

I havent felt attraction to even O N E (1) girl since she left.
>>
File: 1363151710837.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1363151710837.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>i work with her
i've come to the realization that i will never be with her, but it's hard to not think about someone you see almost daily
>>
>>25686042

>be me, senior in high school
>have two hispanic beta orbiters

what do?
>>
File: 1451722125780.gif (14KB, 193x185px) Image search: [Google]
1451722125780.gif
14KB, 193x185px
>>25687899
Fuck, I managed months with barely any texting and completely stopped caring but then she goes on vacation and starts messaging me frequently like we used to. As soon as all the god damn feelings come back she goes back to barely replying but here I am stuck on her again

I want off the fucking ride damn it
>>
>in college
>she started dating my friend
>ruined friendship to be with her
>hooked up for 3 days
>went back to him
>never spoke to either of them again
>4 years later
>hear about Milo Yiannopoulos
>join facebook group
>she's in it

i've smoked like 8 packs of cigarettes in 3 days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.