[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental hospital or nah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (36KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36KB, 267x200px
Everyday I think about killing myself in front of friends classmates and enemies. I don't think I will do it but the amount I think about it tells me otherwise. Should I admit myself into a mental hospital or go on with life like it doesn't exist
>>
File: 1452300652137.png (171KB, 519x446px) Image search: [Google]
1452300652137.png
171KB, 519x446px
>>25685687
Mental hospitals are terribly boring. I wouldn't want to go. Just ignore it or see a therapist.
>>
>>25685687
No, they aren't there to help you. It is a prison of another name
>>
File: teeehee.png (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeehee.png
7KB, 320x320px
>>25685687
Focus those thoughts into killing someone else.
You can make a strong warrior against normality.
>>
>>25685762
What's the most effective way to do that? I feel like I'd only be able to shoot one or two people before Americops got me.
>>
File: teeeeeeeeheeeheehee.png (10KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeeeeeeeheeeheehee.png
10KB, 315x318px
>>25685956
You must learn the way that suits you best, but remember: any percentage of normie loss is a worthy goal~
>>
>>25685956
>shooting spree
This is why Americans are failures
S E R I A L K I L L E R
>>
>>25685745
Is it really that bad. I honestly think I need some time to myself just to rationalize my own mental illness
>>
>>25686108
They are fucking horrible. You are better off dying to be blunt. I will NEVER go back to another hospital, I don't care what it takes to keep me out
>>
>>25686108
Op here again, probably would have been worth mentioning that in class all I do is stare the peers around and wonder what would happen if I just stood up and slit my throat in front of them all.
>>
>>25686169
You are better off going to a normal prison than a mental hospital
>>
>>25686169
God I'm fucked up.
>>
>>25686329
Describe the experience so I know what my options really are
>>
>>25686348
We all are desu
>>
Mental hospitals arent meant for treating people. They're meant to keep liabilities like yourself in check. I'm prejudiced towards the mental health system because of my own experiences, paranoia, and distrust, so experience what it's like to be treated as less than a person, to have your rights stripped of you and your freedoms taken away, experience the boredom inside, and patronization by social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists while the dementia patients shit themselves in the bed next to yours. Experience being watched as you sleep, experience no privacy, experience shitty handlers who have no more patience for patients who have lost their minds.

I am never going back for mental health help, even when I "need" it.
>>
>>25685687
Why is everyone obsessed with killing themselves? Its the rest of the world that has led you to this point, why not kill them instead?
Not sure what country you are in, but mental health treatment in the US is purely focused on getting one from crisis point to crisis point. If you like repetition, go ahead and give it a shot.
>>
>>25685956
Get an SUV and find a park, farmers market or other semi open area and play Deathrace2000
>>
>>25686378
This was my experience. Upon entrey they take everything you have, including clothes. They give you one of those open ass gowns to wear. After a day or two you are allowed normal clothes, but they are all in a pile, and anyone can pick from it, so the clothes you were wearing are likely gone. They have various group activities, but frown upon anyone standng out from the crowd by being better at fingerpainting or whatever. I was on a 72 hour evaluation hold, so I only saw a "doctor" (usually not actually holding a PHD) twice, on the first and last day. Most if the people their have no actual disability, but are homeless, on drugs, other bad societal situation, and the hospital looks the better option. The actually crazy ones can be pretty funny. It basically like that movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest."
>>
>>25686522
Are you going back for those dubs?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.