[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that procreation is the primary cause of human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 243x207px
Daily reminder that procreation is the primary cause of human suffering in the world
>>
You're not wrong, though it is also the primary cause of human joy.
>>
>>25685615
Based Schopenhauer bringing his a game
The antinatalist game, bitch
>>
I'd say religion and the belief in an afterlife is.
>>
>>25685644
joy is irrelevant because it only manifests as the amelioration of default states characterized by deprivation and lack of fulfillment. Heroin addicts get "joy" from shooting up and yet we act like they are more deserving of disdain than the rest of the population which only engages in similar patterns of behavior. You are a DNA junkie, just admit it.
>>
>>25685720
Hitting those natalists hard, anon. I like you!
>>
>>25685720
Bruh I said you weren't wrong. I agree with you cause no amount of joy outweighs the risk of suffering. My depression eased off and I STILL believe that.
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 1280x960px
>I'm an artist

Thank you for catapulting me up into a state of speech
>Crewe the 52ND STAT TUT BIN
PoleastPolarBi1937
>>
>>25685720
N A T A L I S T S B T F O
A T F O
T F O
A O
L
I
S
T
S
B T F O
T F O
F O
O
>>
>>25685801
Does antinatalism break normies brains? I mean there is another guy going around all the antinatalist videos on youtube pretending to be a nazi cat and writing tl;dr comments that read like Thomas Pynchon on a bad day.
>>
>>25685985
>Does antinatalism break normies brains?

I dunno, in my experience they flat out reject it with no rational argumentation. It's intolerable to them even when they know their basic assumptions about morality force them into it.

Other people push the "need a little bad to make the good times better :)" line of arguing and just repeat themselves ad infinitum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU
>>
>>25685985
>>25686065

It goes against their animalistic urge to procreate while also causing them to confront the true nature of human existence as suffering. The don't want to face it and retreat into classic defence mechanisms such as denial, anger, or regression.
>>
>>25686065
Yeah. I have seen that they usually just regress into children and accuse antinatalists of being downers and telling them to fuck off and commit suicide. Yeah sure I am depressed and it made me an antinatalist. The problem is look how many of these idiots are depressed in western society where they can mostly have all their basic needs met. The brain games you by making you depressed and anxious to move you into action because it ultimately only views itself in terms of its own adaptability
>>
So basically what you are saying is human existence is the cause of human suffering.

Or
life = suffering
>>
File: schopenhauerpepe.jpg (71KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerpepe.jpg
71KB, 396x385px
is this pepe uncommon or rare?
>>
>>25686191
I mean, my basic argument is just that you have no right to force existence on someone. You can't get consent. I've heard no counterarguments to that.

I really don't push the "life is suffering line" because some people probably do have generally good lives. But no one has any right to gamble on another's blood like that.

>>25686233
I would say the former. Some people may have suffering-free lives, but certainly not most people. Bringing someone into existence pretty much ensures they'll have some pain.

On the other hand, you're not depriving anyone of good things by not giving birth to them, because there is no one to deprive - they don't exist.
>>
>>25686298
common, sorry fampai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.