[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1452060401012.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452060401012.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
So somehow I managed to get a gf. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

>inb4 take her on a date
>>
>>25685249
>not go on r9k
also
>gtfo normie
>>
>>25685249
Pic related? Nice catch, OP. She seems like a bright girl!
>tfw no gf to light up your life
>>
>>25685353
>bright girl
minor kek

Are you not ashamed of her bulbous figure, or is that your fetish, OP?
>>
>>25685353
>>25685397
I didn't post this for the puns faggots
>>
>>25685451
lights out faggot
>>
>>25685451
Fine, phaggot.

Just treat her like you feel. If you feel something for her, try encouraging those feelings with going out and hanging out in places that you can connect. If you like her a lot, try not to go too quick, but be honest about how you feel. If she's not willing to accept that, it's her loss. If you don't like her, don't waste either of your time. Just think of fun, original, and intersting places to get to know her.

Other than that, if there's no electricity going through her wires, there will be no sparks between you two.
>>
>>25685539
Thanks and congrats for the first real answer anon
>>
>>25685249
sleep tight, lamper
>>
>>25685249
Put a shade on her she looks hideous topless also watch that CFL it breaks you have a spill on your hands.
>>
This is quality, I'm screencapping
>>
>>25685249
Try not to burn your tongue when you make out with her.

>>25685805
huh?
>>
>>25685249
Plug her into a wall socket then pee on her to mark your territory
>>
>>25685805
Just go away, please.
>>
>>25685805
gtfo faggot

this is an original comment
>>
File: how_women_see_men.jpg (73KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
how_women_see_men.jpg
73KB, 500x476px
>>25685249
be a walking atm machine and a clown for her 24/7. Women feel that they are doing you a favor by giving you sex and she will bitch you out if you don't take her out enough. that is just another translation that you are not spending enough money for the sex she is giving you.
>>
Why do you all hate me? It was funny and I want to share it
>>
>>25686077
It was funny, but up until this point, I kinda thought that you were joking, and that this was your gf.

>>25686067
That is the quickest way to get dumped.

Women are tired of the same old shit. Beta bitches giving them everything and listening to their moronic problems. Be the person that she doesn't expect. Take her to a country bar and tell her to ride the mechanical bull. Go bowling and dare her to get a strike with a piece of gum attached to the ball. Whatever. Just make yourself stand out. Women are stupid, and if you make them feel special and that you are better or more interesting than other men, that they are in love.
>>
>>25686179
same shit you are still taking her out and spending money on her. women need to stop feeling entitle to our resources and men need to learn how to open her legs without giving her money.
>>
>>25686291
There's a different between paying for a date and being her beta bitch. Dates don't have to cost much, a walk on the beach at sunset, a trip to the theatre, gonig on a hike. They're all more interesting than spending $100 on dinner.

If she's a feminist, you can even convince her that paying for half is the right thing to do. The point is to make yourself appear better than most men. She probably won't believe you, and will string you along so that she can take everythign in the divorce, but if you find someone dumb enough to believe it, hang on to her as much as you possibly can.
>>
Same problem here OP
I found out my girlfriend believes in ghosts and afterlife, and I have trouble dealing with this, how do I prevent going full edgy r9k mode on her? In my opinion her views are absolutely retarded (see there I go)
>>
>>25686476
Just be glad that she believes that. If you're smart enough, you'll milk her for everything she's got.
>>
>>25686509
Wait I don't understand.. why should I be glad?
>>
File: kushieda.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
kushieda.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>25686476
Is this your girlfriend? If not, just dump but don't pump.
>>
>>25686476

You're going to have to pick between being with women that believe in ghosts and horoscopes and shit of that nature or not be with them at all. There's always at least one thing like that they believe in, usually more. Find a way to make peace with it or be alone.
>>
File: lamp_of_homeliness.png (1MB, 1800x1924px) Image search: [Google]
lamp_of_homeliness.png
1MB, 1800x1924px
Sleep tight, bright light
>>
>>25686556
Because she's dumb. She may think of herself as an enlightened female, empowered by feminism. But regardless of how moronic or intelligent you are, you have the upper hand. Milk her for everything she's worth.

Sorry, the alcohol brings out the sociopath in me.
>>
>>25686605
I guess so.. well I think women like to believe in retarded shit like this in general. Oh well. I can't take her seriously from now on though. Stange as she's otherwise a really smart girl that even studies biology. How somebody like that decides to believe in something not scientifically proven is beyond me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.