[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do if you won?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 27

File: 1154499_1280x720.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1154499_1280x720.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
what would you do if you won?
>>
Move to America, get a gun, and kill myself
>>
>>25685024
get a qt gf
>>
Move to Japan, get a giant robot, kill myself
>>
>>25685024
> buy house
> buy gun
> kill self with gun in new house
>>
File: 1394218290220.jpg (46KB, 370x507px) Image search: [Google]
1394218290220.jpg
46KB, 370x507px
>>25685024
Be boring and responsible.
>Pay tuition
>Buy homes for my parents
>Invest a portion of the money
>Stick the rest in my bank account and collect interest
If I won I'd probably splurge on a new PC, and I'd be able to afford like half of a t1 Legacy deck for MtG.
>>
Give most of it away, I'll never spend that much and no woman will ever genuinely love me if I'm that rich
>>
>>25685024
>Buy a small 2 bed 2 bath house with a normal sized yard
>Buy a used Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
>Dental surgery
>New computer
>Give a decent chunk of it to family and friends
>Put the rest in mutual funds
>Dump maybe 30 million into various bank accounts just for fun money
>Do 7 good deeds with my money every week
>Just try and live a nice life without a ton of frills
>Travel as much as I can with my friends
>Get tickets to visit all my favorite foreign bands live
>Give a lot to veterans charities and charities for people with depression/suicidal thoughts
>>
>buy a private jet
>fly it
>jump off
>kill myself
>>
>>25685132
>with my friends
I'm sure you'll have a ton of new friends that love you and your personality ;)
>>
The Fire will rise brothers
>>
File: powerball math.jpg (94KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
powerball math.jpg
94KB, 960x932px
>>25685024
i would end poverty
>>
How tickets you robots buying? I'll be getting $20 worth
>>
File: ss (2013-05-24 at 12.49.08).jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-05-24 at 12.49.08).jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
-Buy a decent house
-Buy a Toyota Corolla
-Buy faster internet
-Wait a month until another tragedy happens so the public forgets about me
-give my parents some money for putting up with my NEET life
-live out a comfy life doing whatever alone with my internet thinktank

That's it really, I can't think of much to do because I don't like traveling or video games
>>
>>25685161
I never said new friends. I would take the friends I already have right now.

This may shock you, but I actually know at least 30 people (lots of them girls, actually) who would love someone irregardless of if they were rich or not.
>>
>go to vegas
>get shit faced and get 5 high end hookers
>then to Thailand fuck a bunch of ladyboys with no rubber on
>fly back home
>buy a helium tank, a bunch of sleeping pills and booze
>kill myself
>>
>>25685186
Ugh...this stupid shit, again.
Do your math, bro.
>>
>>25685024
I would find a way to give it all away post mortem to any amount of robots I could after using about 1k to kill myself.
>>
>>25685222
their entire perception of you would change and they would use the shit out of you, your life would be irreversibly changed

but you won't win, so you don't need to sweat that :)
>>
>>25685024
Step 1: Wait 2 months to collect it so the "LOTTERY MANIA" dies down.
Step 2: Put 100 million in low risk investments (government bonds, CDs). So if I ever well and truly fuck up with my money I'll still be one of the richest people on earth.
Step 3: Buy houses in really rich areas like Beverly Hills, Manhattan, Miami Beach, etc. Lots of lottery winners get murdered or kidnapped. Staying around other super rich people will actually protect you way more than "keepin in real "does.
Step 4: Never jack off again. Get a hooker any time I want to fuck.
Step 5: Buy a gun.
Step 6: Kill myself.
>>
>immediately all stress is gone since I will never have to work for as long as I live
>get own home
>buy mom a home
>get a pet
>upgrade my computer and internet
>live peacefully until death

I wouldn't need 1.4 billion dollars to do all that, but oh well.
>>
>>25685222
Get off this board, please. You are the definition of a normie.
>>
>>25685186
Is this a meme picture

Everyone would get $4.30, not 4.3 million
>>
I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.
I'd use it to make a secluded compound similar to the one seen in Ex-Machina, it'd have its own power source and water purification system. I'd just spend my days out there reading, playing games, and taking long walks with my dog.
>>
>>25685103
Yeah this.
>pay for my grad school
>buy my mom a nice place
>invest money
>fund my local animal shelter for the rest of its existence
>do some basic traveling because I've never really done that
>go to all the swing dance workshops I can
>do a bunch of nameless altruistic donations and funding
>buy some nice things for myself
>save anything left over
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268KB, 500x540px
I probably wouldn't even be happy. All I want is companionship and someone to feel real affection towards me, and money attracts the fakest hoes around.

I could make millions of other people happy, including my family, but I don't know if I could make myself happy.
>>
>get lump sum, about $600,000,000 after taxes
>give away $100mil to friends and family
>$100mil to charities
>$100mil to political causes I support
>$100mil to random anons through roll threads
>put $100mil in various slow interest gaining accounts
>invest $60mil in property, become a landlord/developer/real estate tycoon
>$20 million in rare metals
>use however much I need of the rest to open and run my rail car pub
whatever's left is my petty cash for a couple decades, but if my investments do well I won't need much of it
>>
It sucks to think that money(which I don't care too much about) would automatically help me out of the shit mental state I've been in for the past few months, but what I would do is:

>pay off any debt my family or myself have accrued
>college fund for my siblings and cousins
>buy a new house for my parents and grandparents, probably for my other relatives as well
>donate to charities after some careful research
>get an apartment for myself, my brother, my cousin who's old enough to live on her own
>new gaming PC, games and consoles for my siblings

I'll leave the investing up to my dad since he gives a shit about finances, but as long as I have a place of my own, some kickass gaming rig and enough money to fund my moderately social life I'd be set.

Oh and I'd still probably work
>>
>>25685024
>Buy a two story three bedroom house
>Buy a Honda Accord
>Medical care plan
>Johnnie Walker black label once in a while
>Would have many doges
>Give some to family, gf
>Would buy an ounce of cocaine.
>>
>>25685254
I'm sorry you have such a grim outlook on people, you've obviously been hurt deeply at one point in your life which is okay because so have I.

You're right about me not winning the Powerball though. The lottery is a tax on the poor and the hopeless.

>>25685264
>19 year old kissless handholdless virgin
>Never had a girlfriend
>Dealing with depression and social anxiety
>Trying my damnedest to not end up a total failure at life
>Failing miserably even at that

I feel like the standards I have to meet to be considered not a normie rise every week or so.
>>
>>25685261
>Step 3: Buy houses in really rich areas like Beverly Hills, Manhattan, Miami Beach, etc. Lots of lottery winners get murdered or kidnapped. Staying around other super rich people will actually protect you way more than "keepin in real "does.

This is my biggest worry about winning the lottery, how do normal rich people stay safe? I see them on the streets all the time wearing expensive watches or driving fancy cars, but I feel like if I did that I would get jumped by niggers
>>
I would truly be alone for the rest of my life, as anyone opening up to me after that point would just be doing it for the money.

I would provide for myself and family who I know were good to me before I won, build an amazing PC, and kill myself in a spectacular fashion when I got sick of it all. Jumping off a mountain or something.
>>
>>25685368
>30+ friends
you're a fucking normie
>>
>>25685330
>All I want is companionship and someone to feel real affection towards me
buy a big loyal dog with your winnings, suddenly this problem fades away.
>>
I have 80 tickets
>>
>>25685392
From a person. I have a dog, his name is Samson and he's one of the only things that keeps me from suicide.
>>
>>25685386
wew lad I never said they were friends. I would literally only consider two of them actual friends, the rest are just classmates I know pretty well and I know they're good people after interacting with them for the last 6 years of my life.
>>
>>25685426
>his name is Samson
let's see this handsome doge
>>
>>25685368
If you have any sort of social contact, you're a normie. That's it. That's the benchmark, always has been.

Nonvirgin (i.e. has been close with woman)? Normie
30 weeb friends from the college anime club? Normie.
30 dudebro chad pals? Normie

You have to be alone to be a bot.
>>
>>25685261
>worries about being murdered
>wants to kill himself
>>
>>25685469
killing yourself is more alpha than being killed by someone else
>>
>>25685374
A lot of personal safety for super rich people is just staying in exclusive areas. Like if you're worth 500 million dollars you don't go on vacation walking through Jamaica, you "go to Jamaica" by staying at the self contained resorts that have huge security.

You don't have the opportunity to get jumped by nigs at the store at home because the areas you live in are all rich people.

There comes a point in wealth where cops are no longer the enemy and instead work for you.
>>
>>25685494
bullshit, suicide is cowardly
>>
>>25685469
I see you're not reading this thread very closely, are you?
>>
>>25685509
would you kill yourself if diagnosed with altzheimers?
>>
>>25685374
rich people typically have a lot of social/political power, people who fuck with them generally don't stay both free and alive for long
>>
>>25685509
yeah, it's pretty cowardly to ignore any survival instincts you have and literally kill yourself. Doubt you have the fucking balls to do it.
>>
Make synthetically produced hydrocodone that doesn't fuck up my body at all.

Build a Jamba Juice in my house.

Build a spa that is constantly filled with stacies.

Inject jamba juice and norco into my bloodstream 24/7 while I sit in the spa and girls suck my balls.
>>
>>25685509
>suicide is cowardly
only because the people who know you can't handle death and act like babies when you do
>>
>>25685494
>>25685530
Different means to the same end.
>>
I'd give a few of my coworkers and friends around $10k each, then probably buy or build a house. Buy a few cars from the '60s and '70s. Build a new computer with oculus rift, then invest a good amount to make sure I won't have to work again. Also probably do volunteer work from them on out.
>>
Move to Afghanistan
Get a gf
Kill myself
>>
>>25685641
>moving to afghanistan
>not getting a harem
At least you get 71 virgins if you Aloha Ackinator
>>
>>25685024
Buy a lifetime supply of tendies
>>
>>25685563
which reminds me, I would probably use a small portion of my lottery winnings to mess with my middle/high school bullies. pay employers to blacklist them, cops to harass them, friends to turn against them, Chads/Stacies to cuck them, etc
>>
>>25685024
I've said it here and on /gif/. After buying a sweet ass house and furnishing it with all the robot necessities, I'm gonna write my will then take me and a bunch of anons from this board and /gif/ on a 2-4 week all expenses paid trip to Bangkok for debauchery and ladyboys.
>>
Oustide of investing and living off interest blah blah blah

>Setup trust funds for my brothers and parents
>Hire like a butler or caregiver or whatever for my brother with down syndrome
>Buy a classic era muscle car (like 69 camaro) all black with a nice red or burgundy interior.
>Leave my regular life and family behind and drift round America with my dog
>Turn into an urban legend by doing random shit like dropping 1000$ tips or giving homeless people like 5k every now and then.
> Probably write a book
>>
File: carl-png.png (36KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
carl-png.png
36KB, 320x312px
Oh buddy, you've given me a treat.

>buy elephant rifle
>buy one round
>buy finger print scanning safe
>put rest of money in safe, scan with finger print
>keep enough money for (read on)
>pay for double-hand skin graph
>ask to have finger skin removed and replaced with somebody else's skin

With approximately $(X), anything is possible.

>ask to keep my old skin
>hire top taquero to make his best tacos
>ask him to use a select cut of meat along with his (my choice) pork barbacoa
>give him the skin
>I have the stomach rumblies, that only hands can satisfy
>have best skin-tacos I will ever have ever again
>have safe sunk into deeper part of the sea and hidden somewhere deep within the Titanic
>get a cheap Motel 6 room, a fine bottle of wine, and blow my entire upper body off (google what an elephant rifle is) with gun

The rest of the money?

>future Titanic expedition
>researchers find (newly discovered, hidden by yours truly) safe
>plan out for someone of that generation to say what is in it

>mfw nobody will be able to get the normiebux
>>
>>25685024
Pay 100,000 women to have my children and become the next Genghis Khan.
>>
>>25685024
>Take annuity
>Hire accounting firm to help with money
>Buy a chateau with lots of acreage
>Buy mom a house
>Buy close friends a few cool things
>Fly friends out to Chateau when I am bored
>Buy 2016 Challenger Hellcat
>Travel
>Start an NGO that will keep me busy and be a tax write off
>Trade, sell, and restore rare cars.
>>
>>25685679
who bullied you, you're a big guy
>>
>>25685105
If I had that much money, fuck romance. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>25685563
This I can actually believe, one of my uncles has made his millions through hard work like a normal person but ended up stabbed 8 times in a botched robbery attempt.

My family is reluctant to talk about it but the guy who did it was found dead with his legs cut off.

How would a lottery winner acquire this status?
>>
>Pay off debt
>Buy mother house
>Buy myself house
>Build a company dedicated to brain computer interfaces
>Escape into waifu land
>>
>>25685756
a kike Chad, a fat fuck with a pedo dad, and a group of lesbian weaboos. a number of others as well, but those were the worst offenders
>>
Buy a nice house/compound near a lake in the remote wilderness far away from society that is only accessible by helicopter and live an ascetic monastic solitary lifestyle free from worry.
>>
>>25685788
People with money can pay other people to make problems disappear.

You know how on Law & Order the detectives solve the case by tracking money from a guy's bank account
>Hey, 50k is missing from his bank account, what was the hitmans price? 50k!
Or someone snitches on the guy who put you in touch with him who knows the guy who set up the hit?

Yeah that doesn't happen in real life. And forensic accounting doesn't work when you're so rich that you have all this money in petty cash.
>>
>>25685775
why? it's one of the only things money can't buy
>>
>>25685756
Fore yew
>>
>>25685707
Safe crackers can do more than listen to a fucking dial with a goddamn stethoscope you dumb fuck.
>>
Let me dream you fucking nigger
>>
i would probably stay in school and finish my degree t b h
maybe get a job at mmj clinic and shitpost with my free time

workout more often and try and find a qtgf
>>
>>25685186
You could do something similar if you moved somewhere like iceland. It would be neat to be the guy who gave everyone a lot of money. I don't think you'd have an unhappy day if you spent the rest of your life in the country after doing that.
>>
ITT poorfags who don't know what to do with money
>>
>>25686101
most people are talking about paying off debt and/or killing themselves. fuck off back to reddit
>>
I wouldn't tell a fucking soul. I barely trust the people in my life as it is so imagine if they knew I was a millionaire...
>>
>>25686160
In other countries you can collect anonymously for reasons like that.

In America though you can't do that, it's for publicity purposes.

If I won I'd wait a month or so to collect so I could grow out the biggest allah snackbar beard I could, wear a cowboy hat and sunglasses to collect my giant check and either just give my initials or my middle name for their publicity pictures.

It's not foolproof but it would stop the most obvious wave of shit.
>>
Hire a lawyer, hire a financial advisor and firm, reject every request for money from "family", and still be depressed and browse r9k....
>>
I would spend all of the money breeding as many spiders as possible and then I would release the spiders in all major cities.
>>
>>25686425
you are a frightening individual
>>
>>25686457
the world needs more super villains. I have been alive for over a quarter of a century and I haven't read about a single one. Muslims come close
>>
>>25685024
Jerk off and play video games, so the same thing essentially. Only difference is that I don't have to worry about my NEET lifestyle coming to an end in the near future.
>>
>>25686499
muslims are just another jew product son, don't get it twisted now
>>
>>25685024
I was gonna say fuck OP's mom, but that shit is already free.

So just probably do bath salts with John McAfee.
>>
>>25686499
Ted Kaczynski is probably the closest to a real life supervillain.

Literal genius level IQ. His name is still cited in papers in the random ass branch of math that he got into 50 years later.

Got completely whacked out of his gourd about technology.

Concocted a way too complicated and dramatic scheme to fight back.

Wrote a hilarious manifesto.

He's basically Doctor Doom, except the shitty 60s version of Doom who got BTFO every book he was in.

It's really fortunate for the world that he was into math and not into biology. Even if he had fucked up as bad as he did in real life if he was a bio genius he could have killed thousands.
>>
>>25685222
>irregardless

That's not a word. The word you're looking for is regardless.

Anyway, if I won the lottery I'd keep it a secret from everybody I know and live my life in peace knowing I don't ever have to worry about money again.
>>
>>25685024

Buy a house and never work again. Use the time to get my life and health together. Also make sure my family never wanted for anything.
>>
>>25685024
Probably go to work and pretend that I mever won. I just want to live a boring life, man.
>>
>>25685201

I bought 2 tickets
>>
Has anyone made a crowdsourced lottery pool? Something like a kickstarter where it's just split evenly among each division.
>>
>>25686237
>In America though you can't do that, it's for publicity purposes.

I love this country. But there are some things about the culture that I hate so much with a fucking undying anger.

Anyhoo, back on topic!
I would:
>pay off all the debts of myself and every single person in my family
>everybody who needs a new car gets a new car, everybody who needs a better house gets a better house
>don't give them any of the money
>but tell them to come to me if they ever have serious financial troubles
>move to an area of the country where the climate and everything is to my liking
>get a sweet custom home built
>a few cars
>put together a sweet arcade in my giant basement
>do some traveling
>hire somebody to basically be a live-in maid/sex on demand
>invest some of it

My ideal life wouldn't even require that much. Most of the money would probably just end up sitting in the bank.
>>
>Panic for a while
>Call my dad asking him what the fuck to do
>Pay my bills
>Pay off tuition for the rest of my education
>Pay parents back for tuition money, help with rent, other things
>Rub twin brother's nose in it
>???

i really can't even imagine spending that much. i mean i know the winner won't come up with anywhere near 1.3 billion when all is said and done, but shit, even if that's knocked down to like 300 million I seriously cannot think of a reasonable way to spend that much money. it's downright silly
>>
>>25685024
>buy island
>build houses
>market area to white residents that aren't very bright and not obnoxiously stupid
>buy militia
>declare independence
>use propaganda to gain support
>let any people who will rock the boat leave
>slowly begin changing from governor to dictator
>slowly seal island off from contact with the outside world
>slowly start slipping into the propaganda that young women will be happier if they join the great leader's "family"
>eventually end up with a harem of qts and my own country of loyal followers
>>
bunch of hookers and cocaine
>>
>>25685909
and it's the only thing you'd strive for if you did have money. you're addicted to depression.
>>
File: 1420516270532.jpg (276KB, 450x518px) Image search: [Google]
1420516270532.jpg
276KB, 450x518px
donate to science

>enjoy light based computers that are millions of times faster than current ones
http://archive.unews.utah.edu/news_releases/silicon-photonics/
>enjoy light bulb transmitted internet (li-fi)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHWIZsIBj3Q [Embed]
>enjoy advancements in other fields because computers can solve more complicated problems for us in all fields including medical, physics, genetics, systematizing, etc
>>
>>25686828
>help with rent

The fuck?
>>
>Rent helicopter
>Fly around major urban areas and drop stacks of cash
>attract Zombie-like army following my helicopter as anarchy ensues below
Then write about how it was a "social experiment," become rich in my own right.
>>
I'd take the money and fund 9/11 part 2.
>>
>>25686997
what i really mean by that is i once borrowed $250 from my mother to cover rent because i had drained my savings on an MCAT preparation course

long since paid her back but still
>>
>>25685024
By all gold I could and crash the market, with no survivors.
>>
>>25685024
I'd pay for my city to upgrade to fiber optics backbone do I can get it to my house.
>>
>>25685024
Move to America, get a gun, get more guns, and live happily ever after, owning a lot of guns.
>>
>Buy a ranch close to Austin/San Antonio
>Build a bad ass garage
>Shoot guns and work on cars all day
Prolly donate some too and buy stuff for people that have helped me out (not many).
>>
>>25686695

Good 'ol Unabomber
>>
>>25686982
what does the grand cuck of canada have to do with science
>>
become a super villain
>>
>>25687074
Sassafras sandwiches
>>
>>25687514
just looked like a cocky guy at a university
>>
>>25685305
> caring about animals
Why do white people do this? There people who need that money.
>>
File: Erika_Schinaider_-_24_1.jpg (177KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Erika_Schinaider_-_24_1.jpg
177KB, 800x1200px
>>25685024
Fuck this tranny with my new gold digger gf in a porsche 911 turbo
>>
>>25686695
Hilarious?

From what I read of it, it makes perfect sense.
>>
I'd give a million dollars to everyone I knew, just so I could know that I had SOME effect on people's lives, instead of just hording it all to myself, because you know, I'd still have at least $25m left (if I even knew 500+ actual friends) after taxes, to which I'd just pursue college comfortably, or just buy a house and die by myself like I want.
>>
>>25685740
>Hellcat
I like you
>>
>>25687699
Humans are animals too.
>>
I'd buy the most expensive aircraft I could afford and crash it into the ground to kill myself.
>>
>>25685024
Buy 4chan
Implement sjw policies
>>
>>25687745
>unabomber manifesto makes sense
>posted on a computer
Talk the talk, walk the walk, anon
>>
>>25685024
>Get the finest pussy
>Take lots of drugs
>Die
>>
Buy a nice house in a neighborhood with no niggers and take vacations all the time because I'd be a NEET for life.
>>
>>25687228
i mean, why wouldn't you buy them their own house on their own acre(s) of land?
>>
Buy a haunted island, start a satanic cult, and begin Satans rule on earth
>>
Buy a sheet of acid and a new gaming rig, donate the rest to ISIL.
>>
I'd pay people to beat the shit out of my friends.
>>
>>25687820
>Implement sjw policies on /pol/

FTFY
>>
>build casino/hotel
>hire all family to work in it
>older family members would live the rest of their days in it without ever having the money leave the family business
>the money keeps circulating

Don't ask why they'd gamble if I gave them a bunch of money.
>>
I'd pay a harem of robots to cosplay as qt cartoon characters and follow me around.

Or would you do that for free?
>>
>>25685024
Pay off my house in California, buy a house in Germany, and maybe a yacht docked in Sicily, put 5 million or so in two trusts for the kids, and hire a nanny/au pair so we can start planning our trip around the world. Nanny and kids coming with.
Oh yeah, and new fridge and Washing machine.
>>
>>25687776
Horsepower to the dollar , uneatable.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Buy as many pears of high top vans as physically possible

Every day I have a clean new pair
>>
>>25685024
Fund the beta uprising

What should I name my organisation? The Virgin Vipers or The Rodgers and Holmes Revival?
>>
>>25685024
Pay for an anon I've been talking with to go to a top tier medical school and ask if we can be roomates in a nice spacy apartment that I'd pay for entirely.
Invest the rest so that I can focus on learning crafts on my own.
Get tons of sleep.
>>
File: 1373878519473.png (702KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1373878519473.png
702KB, 768x576px
>Take out about 10 million for personal expenditures for the rest of my life
>pay plenty of coin to have a live broadcast played in front of the entire nation
>on that live broadcast I burn the rest of the money while laughing about how much it must suck to be a wagecuck
>>
well heres how i would start
>buy a compound in nevada or something.
>outfit it with nice ass pool etc
>get a personal chef/butler
>buy 3 corgis, 3 bichons, and 3 shiba inus
>have butler feed/clean/groom/train them.
>play with the pupps most of the time
>buy a good gaming rig so i can do that
>invest in a mmj grow op to bring money and lots of weed in
>spend my days chilling in my house with my puppers, pursuing various hobbies, playing vidya.
>>
File: 1451616576667.jpg (139KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1451616576667.jpg
139KB, 1280x853px
>>25685024
I would buy my very own gated community. I would create my own customized town and pay people to live their and act certain roles within this town. Everyone would be super nice to me every day and everything would go according to a certain schedule I have set in place.

I would have people star as my friends and we would go out in a night club in this community where various women approach me but I refuse them all. Everyone would constantly look up to me and compliment me but I'm just good old me. All of the people living in this town would be actors except one. That one would be my oneitis, the girl protagonist. Every single person in this town is hired by me except the protagonist girl and I have to slowly win her over as all other people support me and act as my wingmen. Every single thing that happens in the city is orchestrated in such a way to bring us two together and to constantly put me in good light towards her.

To do this I would lure her in with a very good rent offer and have several agents constantly try to persuade her to live in my town. If needed I would use a few hundred million to create a good college near the community so she can study there. Once she bites and takes the offer the cogs of the machines will get in motion. The entire town becomes alive the moment she steps foot in it. It will finally give me the opportunity I need to win her over and prove that I am the right man for her. The best of all, she won't know a thing. For her it will be a normal little community like any other. This finally gives me the opportunity to make a move and make her my gf, what I have always dreamed of will finally be able to come true.
>>
File: Woo-jin Lee.png (230KB, 660x298px) Image search: [Google]
Woo-jin Lee.png
230KB, 660x298px
I'd be pic related, basically
>>
Buy every game console in existence with every game in existence. Play vidya all day until I die. I'm sad, lonely, pathetic man.
>>
>>25688760
So you would live in your own truman show
>>
>>25688788
You'd fuck your sister?
>>
>>25685024

Probably suicide. I think it would be hellish to suddenly come into tons of money and fame.
>>
>>25688760
excellent movie plot you have there

but
>having a oneitis
>spending hundreds of millions to obtain a roastie, who will prolly golddig the shit out of you anyway
>>
>>25688817
I dont have a sister, ok I'll explain:
>live alone on top of a tower in Seoul
>walk around naked after shower in front of servants just for fun
>maybe travel and see a lot of places not sure since I'd be alone all the time, I could just hire a chef and have nice dinners to Seoul view
that's it basically, I'd probably kill myself later too
holy shit I cant really think of anything else, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>25685024
Donate it to the rich.
>>
>>25688340
Got an SXT cause /poorfag/
one day...
>>
>Buy land & a small house/cabin.
>Build large wall and hire private guards to monitor its perimeters at all times.
>setup a shooting range inside the walls for my own enjoyment
>buy any gun(s) I want to play with in the new range
>live the neet compound life and never leave my compound.
Maybe get a Bear or hyena pack. But that's a little less realistic than building a militaristic compound.
>>
>>25689277
kek, you know just shooting guns would get you bored in a month right? /k/ fags are not because they buy like 2 or 3 guns a year, but you'd have any gun you want. unless of course you made it a sport, or studied them
>>
>>25689404
I mean, I can rarely shoot atm due to not having money. I'd probably buy a lot of tannerite and make exploding targets occaisonally to spice things up and buy my guns monthly to not overdue them all at once. Or use a new one each month, buy every full-auto that I can for the sake of it. etc. I mean, 600Mil after taxes, don't think it'd cost too much to have a ton of fun and make my own personal ATF-esque room packed with guns and ammo. That'd be the dream anyways.
If I got bored of shooting stuff, I'd probably end up playing vidya for a couple of months until I'm ready to play with guns again.
>>
>tfw I want to kill nearly everyone in this thread and beat them severely before I get the knife in their juggler vein

wew lad.. this is bringing up some curious feelings in me
>>
>>25685024
At this point the person that wins this is going to be pretty entertaining to watch crash and burn.
>>
>>25685351
>help me out of the shit mental state I've been in for the past few months

Try the last few years, normie.
>>
File: 1332821591565.jpg (63KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1332821591565.jpg
63KB, 600x560px
Post on 4chan asking for advice on what to do.

Talk to a therapist for emergency psychological counselling.

Take out a huge loan in order to pay for extensive costs I will incur before collecting the winnings

Recruit professionals such as attorneys, financial managers, brokers, economists, estate planners, tax accountants, some of which I will initially consult with prior to claiming the ticket, & others I will retain for ongoing support

Obtain the necessary forms of insurance & attorney relations to protect me from identity theft, fraud, frivolous lawsuits & other shit

Claim ticket. With this much inevitable attention &no provision to remain anonymous, I would briefly attend a press conference &/or write a press release statement. State outright that I won't be giving anyone money or donating to any charity, business, kickstarter, beggar, etc. who spams me or solicits in person, so please don't bother.

When thinking about it earlier I would have probably just taken the bus to the lottery office then taken a cab after, but with such a high profile win, I would have to find out what rich people & celebrities do when they go places, with a private driver & personal security.

Take a vacation for a month or several weeks as many sources recommend.

Return to actually collect money, deposit check, & set of long term savings/investment plans, & the best way to set aside the rest of my tax liability for a year and make tax-deductive donations against it. Opt for low risk security over volatile growth, & work with my experts to only invest in entities which have a positive environmental & labor record. Also direct much of my investing towards companies & industries I have a personal interest in, or want to have leverage over their operations.

Then I dunno, watch TV, shitpost, eat well, go places, travel, get a massage, bathe in a sauna, take vacations or buy property in places its summer right now so I can walk on the beach & go kayaking when its winter in America?
>>
>>25689476
b-b-but why anon? I would just have tasty dinners and live alone and miserable and kill myself
why do you hate me ;-;
>>
>>25689587
is moot wearing makeup in this pic? he's so gorgeous
>>
>>25685024
spend around 100 million in gold

spend another 100 million on land, a bunker complex, prepping gear and supplies

invest the rest
>>
Give it all to Donald Trump or burn the whole pile of it on national TV.
>>
File: bowie_aladin_sane_1000px.jpg (191KB, 1000x1107px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_aladin_sane_1000px.jpg
191KB, 1000x1107px
>>25685024
>normies goiung around fb posting
1,400,000,000 / 300,000,000 = 4,3 mil for everyone, poverty solved
>mfw

Also this queer faggot died of aids not cancer
>>
I would donate it all.

and then kill myself
>>
>>25689877
and then donate your body to medical research school I hope
>>
File: Joker-Burning.jpg (121KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Joker-Burning.jpg
121KB, 1024x769px
Keep about 20 million, burn the rest to piss off the entire world
>>
>>25689615

Waste of fucking money. I deserve it not you
You faggots have no progeny or anything. DIE OFF
>>
Buy lots of valuable treasures and artifacts.
Bury and hide these treasures across the country.
Leave hints as to their locations in the form of puzzles and riddles.

Or just buy a whole lot of candy.
>>
give $500 to each homeless dude i come across
>>
Buy a gun, become a shut-in, kill in execution style anyone who tries to hurt my family just because I'm rich.
>>
>>25689962
ok normie so YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
Invest a bunch of it, upgrade my internet, quit my job, and fuck a lot of prostitutes.
>>
Buy 5 nice houses in: Norway, Japan, Canada, S. Korea, and Singapore. Buy a private jet. Build worlds fastest Personal Supercomputer. A Lancer Evo or a maxed Subaru Impreza. Put money in trust funds and fund some personal but profitable projects of mine in a large scale. I get to fly to any of my houses depending on my mood, and I can still makeup lost money with the invested money.
>>
>buy my parents a big house and send them in a tour around the world
>create a dev company that will create AAA ero games, grand strategy, rpgs and other stuff of my liking
>produce a movie based in the battle of Lepanto and other heroic kebab removing battles
>build the jaypee mansion for the anons who know nothing but the NEET life and can't survive in the outside world
>invest the rest in actual profitable business because the game company, the movies and the mansion will all bleed lots of money.

I'm scared all the money would make me in a huge degenerate and I'd end getting loli slaves or something like that.
>>
Give all you lovely anons 10k each :3
>>
>>25689934
What would realistically happen if the winner were to burn/destroy all the cash? I mean, isn't it illegal to deface/destroy money and obviously that'd get on the news, would they arrest the winner if they did that?
>>
File: 1362479274349.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1362479274349.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
>>25685024
>buy a new model year car
>buy a decent-sized house
>invest a bunch of it
>find a cute redhead girl like this
>hire her as my girlfriend/fwb
>pay her $150,000 a year.
>fire her after a few years
>hire another cute girl
>perform a COLA adjustment, pay her similar salary adjusted for inflation
>>
Nothing. Buy a house. Buy a new computer. That is all. The money would sit because I have no friends, no aspirations, and no future.
>>
divorce my wife because she would want kids if I was that rich. Fuck that.
>>
>>25685024
burn the money infront of all the normies then off myself
>>
File: suru_pepe.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
suru_pepe.png
30KB, 657x527px
i sen d money for ma ma but i no kno w werhe ma ma lives
>>
>>25685024
>buy land
>make corporate empire
>>
Buy new pc parts, put the rest in the bank and continue to live the same NEET life in squalor as I did before
>>
File: 1427774095632.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1427774095632.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>25690865
you're my favourite poster, retard anon
>>
File: 23897232394864503390Tu6xGLc.jpg (157KB, 554x367px) Image search: [Google]
23897232394864503390Tu6xGLc.jpg
157KB, 554x367px
>>25685024
Get the surgery I need.
Buy a bit of land and build a charming little house like the picture.
Give money to family.
Buy an expensive tablet for drawing, a Hot Toys Iron Man figure, Twinkies and other things for the guy I like.
I'd also give some money away to other people who need surgery and can't get it, so I'd hang out on those donation sites a lot.
Some would go to buying all the video games and consoles I want as well as a fancy PC.
Buy different kinds of expensive foods to cook new things.
I don't know after that.
>>
>>25686700
there's only 6 states out of 44 participating that allow you to collect the powerball anonymously
>>
>>25685707
This isn't your normal everyday autism.... this is.... Advanced autism.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
>>25691420
realy? you ver y nice. i did nt haev that pepu i too k it thank yuou
>>
>>25691511

>fembot
>surgery

bodydysmorphia.png
>>
>>25685024
I live in a third world country so that money is literally infinite here. I would buy a big house and all the autistic shit you can imagine. Real dolls, cartoon character shit etc.
>>
>>25691800
Nah, I really am hideous.
I'm an ex-landwhale, so I have loose skin a floppy tatties.
>>
>>25685024
donate most of it to far right political parties across Europe
>>
Donate it all.

Museums, libraries, mental health programs, homeless shelters, community gardens, community health clinics and fund music and art education.

I'm content with my life even though I don't have everything. I don't need a bunch of stuff to make me happy. Honestly, what's important in life?

I think the world would be a lot better of a place if everyone had access to a library and a health clinic. And the ability to be involved with their community.

: ^ )
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>25690713
>>25690713
>I mean, isn't it illegal to deface/destroy money
I was going to say just this.

But nothing is stopping you from, with the proper permits of course, buying the 100 most expensive cars money can buy, and hiring FPSRussia to blow them up in the desert live-streamed and media welcomed for the world to see
>>
Go on a huge shopping spree for millions of dollars then remember I hate shopping I hate going outside I hate clothes and I hate change.

Pay all my bills for rent and the like enough that it'll last until I die. And just sit in bed and rot away until I die.

I guess I would give anons money who asked for it at that point, buy them games and stuff.

I don't believe I could kill myself, I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
>>25692629
well aren't you a bag of warm fuzzy sunshine
>>
>>25692661

I'm really sorry. I'll just shut up now.
>>
>>25685204
this is a good plan anon, nice and comfy, and the toyota is a nice touch
>>
>>25685024

buy a canadian gun license without going to the course

buy a vehicule license without going to the course

basically buy all the licenses, will be like 5 times more expensive than doing it legally but whatever im rich

buy all the evola books and essays as well

buy all the vinyl records in my list, have super audio system

magnificent house and a lot of land

hazmat suit, guns, whatever

literally everything to secure my existence and the one of my family and my lineage

wouldnt go to public school, would bring elite teachers instead

oh my god man
>>
You want the honest answer?

First, I'd buy a carton of cigarettes. Then, I'd account for windfall taxes, calculate how much I actually have, and donate everything except half a million. Various causes. Farm sanctuaries. Lifestraws for people in areas without clean water. People who can't afford surgery or medication. Food banks. Shelters for girls rescued from child sex trafficking. Conservation efforts. Then I'd keep going to college and wearing the same beat-up jeans, boots, and jackets that I have been for the last decade.
>>
Fund an investigation team that makes AI, wait for inevitable dramatic story about anon falling in love with the machine as it gets more and more human
This way I fulfill my own decisions while fighting for the bright future of mankind
>>
>>25685024
buy a castle in europe and start a kkk chapter
>>
>>25685105
>woman
>genuinely love
Never happening, you'll get cucked irregardless
>>
File: smug-00022.jpg (83KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug-00022.jpg
83KB, 600x540px
>hire a broker to invest my money
>take economics classes
>turn $1.4 billion into $14 billion
>>
>>25685040
Get a big ass basement with optic fiber.
Get a shit load of mangas
Get a fuckin great computer
Lots of multimedia stuff

Make sure my mom, gets her share.

And take language classes... Online.
>>
File: 1448515731045.jpg (64KB, 608x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448515731045.jpg
64KB, 608x960px
>>25685024
mostly hookers and cocaine
>>
>>25685024
Burn at least 100million in cash on live t.v., just so everyone realizes they could've had it and instead I threw it away.

Invest/live off the rest
>>
>>25685024
>be happy at first
>every person I've ever met suddenly becomes my best friend
>family member tries to have me killed to get my money
>house gets robbed every week
>mailbox is flooded with letters from leeches using sob stories to get my money
>can't leave the house
>can't be seen anywhere
>kill self
>>
Besides bitch about losing almost 2 thirds of it to taxs and fees

Ether pay for my moms house to get fixed up or get her a reasonable but nice house.

Get a passport then travel the world without having to worry about money.
When I get tired of that set to ether looking for a nice estate or build a comfy earthship home with some land around it.
Buy a car and really nice top of the line computer and entertainment system
Then spend the rest of my life doing martial arts, traveling, and chilling.

90% of the barriers to my life goals are and 70% of my problems are related to being a poorfag.

This would solve all of that and greatly improve my life.
I know that I should not let material things dictate my happyness or contentment, but leaky roofs, and not being able to afford meat sometimes sucks. Nice things are nice.
>>
>>25685024
i would buy a fantastic wife with amazing genes, take over a handful of companies, invest a bunch in Vanguard, and have a shitton of children that would be the most intelligent, good-looking, charismatic motherfuckers on the face of the planet, and we would take back the world for the white man and exterminate the rule of the ZOG forever
>>
File: Osmosis Jones.jpg (23KB, 261x243px) Image search: [Google]
Osmosis Jones.jpg
23KB, 261x243px
Literally burn all of it.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.