[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just found out my gf of three years fucked a black dude in high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cryingman.jpg (115KB, 1900x1069px) Image search: [Google]
cryingman.jpg
115KB, 1900x1069px
just found out my gf of three years fucked a black dude in high school, but we're both in our mid 30's so that would have been like fifteen years ago. But I still feel like calling things off

what do?
>>
more like 20 years ago
>>
>35 year old normie is on /r9k/

This thread is less believable than "fembot here" threads
>>
>>25684963
If you feel like calling it off, do it.
You're a normie, and there's many more women in the world.

Also ree, gtfo, etc.
>>
Fucking call it off, she's been forever ruined and will always compare you to his bbc
>>
Why do you give a fuck?
>>
>>25684963
Call it off. That is more than grounds enough to end a relationship. Racemixing is disgusting.
>>
>>25685915
>Racemixing is disgusting
Explain to me how without going to "Muh pure Aryan genes!"

I mean, should a black guy dump his gf because she had sex with a white man? Should a Mexican dude dump his gf for having sex with an Indian guy?
>>
>>25686029
>Explain to me how without going to "Muh pure Aryan genes!"
>Saying this to an Arab.
I don't see animals race mixing. Why should humans? Races developed separately for a reason. Stop fighting nature.
>>
>>25686064
>I don't see animals race mixing. Why should humans?
Animals can't build civilizations, wear clothes, have committed relationships, fuck corpses, eat/rape each other, and roll around in shit/piss. Should we drop all we have and do all that?
>>
>>25684963
I would dump her like a sack of potatoes if I were you, anon. Race mixing is absolutely inexcusable in my book. Black man white woman is the most disgusting type as well. It's honestly one of the most vile things I can conjure up in my mind.
>>
>>25686335
>Two different races of people being in a relationship is worst then murder, genocide, and rape! It's glorified satanism and child molestation!
>>
>>25686538
Race mixing pretty much is genocide since you're contributing to the extinction of an entire race of people.

Satanism really isn't that bad either since only a very small fraction are literal devil worshipers, most are just fedora tippers who want to be special snowflakes.

Feel free to let your (non-existant) gf get pounded by the BBC though, just know that everyone secretly feels disgusted at you.
>>
>>25686629
>Race mixing pretty much is genocide since you're contributing to the extinction of an entire race of people.
Muh white genocide, right?

>Feel free to let your (non-existant) gf get pounded by the BBC though, just know that everyone secretly feels disgusted at you.
>Listen to the opinion of strangers you'll never meet who don't give a shit about your well being but their own personal preference
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.