[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A brief word

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (108KB, 749x938px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 749x938px
You guys could be so much more, but you choose not to. Instead you give up behind your comp, complaining about girls who have a genuine reasons to not want to fuck you.

Nobody's gonna save your lonely ass in this world. Be your own savior.
>>
>>25684351
thanks for the stupid meaningless advice i've heard a million times.

when i try, i fail. so i've stopped trying. normies have no perspective and they think whatever worked for them is a one-size-fits-all solution.
>>
>>25684502
I'll have fun having sex and being a normie while you sit behind your screen then
>>
>>25684351
>You guys could be so much more, but you choose not to.
every time I accomplished something in life, graduated college, got a job, got a gf, all of, it, it didn't make me feel pride or happiness or anything. All of it just felt like a lot of work for no reward.

so eventually I quit.
>>
>>25684351
"just bee yourself"
"just try and it will happen"
If you come to this board, at least bring meaningful advice, not normie cliches.
Out, ree, etc etc
>>
>>25685812
Didn't say either of those things
>>
>>25685812
1st is implied, 2nd is basically the meaning of the post.
>>
>>25685675
what else can be said but this really.
I tried really hard for a long time and in the end I realised that I felt just as empty, if not emptier than I did before I started. I tried, whatever.
>>
>>25685675
Consider this: theirs more to life then the things you listed.
>>
>>25686053
>>25686006
Meant for that post.
>>
>>25686081
Don't see how you got to either of those conclusions, but whatever floats your boat is cool with me
>>
>>25686196
Well, what is your message, then?
>>
>>25686056
If your content with it then do your thingg. You'd know better than anyone
>>
>>25686240
It's explicitly said
>Nobody's gonna save your lonely ass in this world. Be your own savior.

Save yourself from this dumb, online pity party you have goin on. That was the message.
>>
>You guys could be so much more, but you choose not to.

No, because free will is incoherent normie-tier bullshit.

I am the product of my genetics and environment (and beyond that, the laws of physics) which have put me in my current situation.

In fact, "I" am simply a consciousness created by the chemicals and energy in my brain, or perhaps a soul (thought he latter of these is currently without empirical evidence). None of that gives any free will.

Everybody does what they think is best at the time. I made a lot of mistakes in my past. But at the time, they didn't seem like mistakes.
>>
>>25684502
It's awful how saturated /r9k/ has been with this shit for years now and it only continues to grow worse. I even know a guy irl who grew up in a great home and has a great life, and genuinely believes that his shoddy advice applies to EVERY situation imaginable. Willful ignorance should be punishable by death.
>>
>>25684351
you just dont get it. living is futile. no matter if we succeed or fail, try or dont try, there end is the same. we die and are forgotten. what we do and how we live is irrelevant. we are just a small blip on the cosmic time scale. nothing that we do matters in the slightest. we are merely accidents that have no purpose. nothing can change that.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 750x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 750x753px
>>25686432
Wow, you must be a smart one!

https://m.reddit.com
>>
>>25686424
So, pretty much what I mentioned as #2? Problem with most r9k users is that they have no alternatives; they can have this (with all of the negativity) or nothing. Most robots tried many times; issues are out of their control, such as their appearance, etc. You also have to understand that many claims are true, so normies like you deny it due to having no experience with such.

Personally, I've achived more than average robot, only exception being my social life.

If you think you are some kind of prophet, we get people like you daily. Now, please stop spitting out generic advice and give us something specific or get out.
>>
>>25686555
>>25686555
This is true. Maybe you could read some of Camus work. But in my opinion, it's much more fun to have a life in motion than a stagnant one
>>
>>25686675
Tl;dr

Are you done feeling sorry for yourself yet?
>>
>>25686733
It is trully sad that people like you can't even read 2 paragraphs.
>>
>>25686484
Then the court has sentenced you to drink hemlock
>>
>>25684351
>>25684502
>>25685135
wow, 3 posts

this has to be a record for the "normie on /r9k cycle"

>give shitty advice
>"I've heard this already before and it means nothing to me"
>"FINE THEN BE ALONE VIRGIN LOSER"
>>
>>25686780
Even more depressing that someone would write two paragraphs to an anon on r9k
>>
>>25686839
We just like biting baits, desu
Isn't it obvious, family?
>>
>>25686839
That's how most of these threads go. Ignorance spawns delusions of superiority. In this scenario, they believe every single person in the world goes through the same experiences and has the same upbringing and is in the same situation; in short, they believe that every single person on the planet is the same person and truly equal. It's disgusting.
>>
>>25686839
I guess I've been exposed me!
Have fun memeboy
>>
>>25686882
>implying you can read 6 shitposts but not the same amountbin combined form with a meaning
Regardless, saged
>>
>>25684351
>implying

my problem is that this society favors women over men and this creates male disposability. men are not allowed to voice their issues because women need male disposablity for them to be benefited.
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 710x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 710x584px
>>25684351
I can't save myself
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.