[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: VZM.IMG_20160104_141953.jpg (668KB, 1440x2561px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160104_141953.jpg
668KB, 1440x2561px
I'm gonna get my shit kicked in at school tomorrow' I need a creative reason for staying home from school.
>>
Get a boner and say it won't go down
>>
Get a kitchen knife and stab yourself
>>
underage b& get off muh fucking board, reeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>25684250
Where do you live I'll protect you anon
>>
>>25684392
St, brinklesbury
>>
>>25684250
Just eat a bunch of shit and make yourself throw up
>>
>>25684433
Anything In particular? Or do you mean actual shit
>>
>>25684250

What did you do OP?
If it's that bad, I'd still face it.
>>
>>25684506
Just shove a nigger cock down your throat and throw up.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 200x189px
Calm down anon, I need some information so I can help you.

>what grade?
>bully?
>What are you facing here like a beat down? Canned? Swirling? Pantsing?
>is this solving the problem or delaying it a day?
>>
>>25684709
11th, bully and yes it's delaying it
>>
>>2568470>>25684709
I can elaborate on the story if that would help
>>
>>25684250
Take your breating, youngbot. It's a coming of age thing, friend. One day you'll be a legitimate bot like the rest of us and then kill yourself. May as well feel something during the journey.
>>
>>25684250
OP just bring a gun to school I'm sure you won't have any problems anymore.
>>
Hold a roll of quarters in your fist when you're fighting

You'll thank me
>>
>>25684250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB-uO9xE20c
>>
Pull a knife on him
Either it will scare him off or he will take it from you and viscously murder you
>>
If he's not insanely huge compared to u just fight him u might win. If he's a monster just run away desu ur obviously a pussy and will get killed.
>>
>>25684250
I'm sure OP is an underage edgelord and deserves it.
>>
A story would be nice OP
If this shit is serious, pretend to be sick with some type of stomach ache
>>
Fight him. Keep your distance. Keep your hands up.
>BE THE FIRST ONE TO HIT AIM FOR THE FACE
>>
Pretend someone in your family died and you had to go to the funeral
>>
>>25684250
say that you don't wanna get your shit kicked
>>
Urinate on his shoe, OP. URINATE ON HIS SHOE.
>>
>>25684250
just refuse to go? that's how I dropped out.
>>
>>25684250
say theres blood in your stool
>>
Don't say you're sick or you'll have to hand in a doctor's note
>>
Is be bigger than you? How big? Just sucker punch him in the throat or use a weapon.
>>
drink household hydrogen peroxide and throw up
>>
easy dawg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcWm0PxuQ
>>
>>25684818
If all staying home will do is delay it then there is no point to stay home. The needless stress and restlessness of knowing what's coming would ruin your day until it happened. The sooner you get it over the sooner you can move on from it.
>>
>>25684250
Just fight you fucking puss
Better to get beaten and show you have a pair
Most people don't know how to spar
>>
>>25685118
I can't tell which is betterit's the killing
>>
Here's what I did when a bully was going to kick my shit in: talk to your dad, tell him what's going on. If he's anything like mine he'll beat the shit out of you for being a pussy and that way your face is too fucked up and the bully won't want to have sloppy seconds. Worked for me in school.
>>
>>25685562
This just makes practical sense. I honestly can't fathom people who put off their tribulations knowing they will inevitably cone to pass... just get it over with m8 or just go kill the kid with poison or something
>>
Fight him. If you lose,at least you took it like a man.

USE YOUR FUCKING LEGS. Everybody wants to throw haymakers. Stay tight,in control.Use your legs,aim kicks at his shins and inside of his knees.Keep your distance and keep moving diagonally.

Good luck OP
>>
YOU'RE EXPELLED
>>
A death in the family.

>yours
>>
>>25687610
But in all seriousness though, fake your own death. Then you can go off grid and live as a neet forever.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.