[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't all of you wizards in training get a lambo to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1418498470793.jpg (740KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1418498470793.jpg
740KB, 1024x680px
Why don't all of you wizards in training get a lambo to pick up chicks? It's literally the easiest way to get laid and has been proven by science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

Seriously just buy one, learn how to make 300k/year and that is it
>>
>>25684107

the new honda civic is pretty nice too.
>>
>>25684107
I'm pretty sure that's a Bugatti dude
>>
>just get rich bro :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>25684107
Because whores, like actual prostitutes will come up to a douchebag driving a sporty car, actual girls you'd want your dick in would never, except in commercials.
>>
>>25684215
>whores
>actual girls
nice memery. studies have literally shown women become sexually aroused from hearing a sports car rev
>>
>>25684144

I don't know anything about cars but it literally says "Lamborghini" on the back of it. So, I'm assuming it's not a Bugatti.
>>
>>25684107
>Why don't all of you wizards in training get a lambo to pick up chicks?

Well that's retarded. If you only want sex then buying hookers will be much cheaper than wasting your money on a car. If you want a relationship then obviously you don't want a woman who only is with you because you've got a nice car.
>>
That lambo has that plate ducttaped on.
>>
Just buy an NA Mazda Miata. Stick shift, great handling, convertible, pop up headlights. You can find one in decent shape for under 5k.
>>
>>25684318
I bet that chick doesn't know what it is. He could literally tell her it's anything and she would believe him.
She also wouldn't remember, or care.
>>
>>25684440
huh, never noticed that
>>
>>25684353
All women are only with you because you have material possessions. If you were homeless (even staying clean with gym showers or w/e) none of them would want you. The only distinction is you don't actually have that car yet but you are not homeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 600x399px
>>25684256
>studies.

There is one sports car out there that revs loud enough to act like a vibrator and that's it. It is litterally one or ten of a kind. And you will never own one.

It isn't just "sports car" other wise every car maker would use that sound claiming it made your wife horny.
>>
>wanting to attract gold diggers
they are invariably roasties
>>
>>25684107
>Get bookshelf
>Fill with pop business books
>Mention titles at random on social media
>claim to have read book; act disappointed
>break into step dad's garage
>drag your bookshelf inside
>uncover lambo
>film most annoying ad in history
>pay for huge media spend by stealing lambo
>wait for internet money to come
>get thrown in jail
>get raped by negros
>technically... lambo got you laid
>>
>>25684107
that's like cutting down a tree and handcrafting youre own pots just to cook some rice.

i fucked all kinds of chicks just for knowing a few jokes and offering some beer. neither rich or handsome, everyone wants sex. you're a fuck.
>>
>>25684513
>If you were homeless (even staying clean with showers) none of them would want you

so how do you explain this
https://youtu.be/bmav517MQJc
>>
>>25684515
> implying my 350 hp twin turbo 300zx hektik driftan doesn't act as a vibrator too
> implying it didn't cost me 5k
>>
File: cool dude.png (34KB, 597x408px) Image search: [Google]
cool dude.png
34KB, 597x408px
Cropped this image... monday Sepetember 29th 2014.

Been waiting for the time I can post it again.

Enjoy.

>shitskins need expensive cars to pick up girls
>>
>not a Bugatti
It's like you want to be a virgin forever
>>
>>25684107
Thank you anon, for giving me the greatest youtube video of all time. Ur doing god's work, son.
>>
>>25685200
I assume he doesn't tell them he's homeless.
>>
>>25684107
Isn't there a video of this guy on efukt and he can't get hard?
Ha! I fucking found it.
http://efukt.com/21112_Vitalyzdtv_Does_Bang_Bus.html
>>
File: 1990-honda-nsx[1].jpg (100KB, 1200x515px) Image search: [Google]
1990-honda-nsx[1].jpg
100KB, 1200x515px
>>25684107
>buy used NSX for reasonable price
>wax and shine it up real nice
>attempt same thing
>???

Seen em' go for 20k from time to time. Reliability is next to nothing tho.
>>
File: fdf.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
fdf.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
No thanks, i get begged enough at work by the women i work with for rides on my bike.
>>
>>25684513
I dunno, a quarter of /out/ would disagree
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.