[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw have terrible teeth and I'm talking real terrible
>it's gotten to the point where they're rotting, have a huge throat infection, and I'm in severe pain
>can't even chew or even open my mouth anymore (I've been surviving on those fruit nectar juice cans for the past week)
>I have no insurance, dirt poor, and live in America so I can't afford dental or even going to the hospital
>I'm not going to make it

I decided that I'm better off starving to death than going to a doctor and raking up tens of thousands in debt.
I just wanted to say goodbye. Hope /r9k/ has a good one and best wishes to you all.
>>
Guess sometimes you got to bite the bullet ;)
>>
File: strongbad.gif (136KB, 704x508px) Image search: [Google]
strongbad.gif
136KB, 704x508px
Who said you can't shitpost while you die?
>>
>>25683858
what if you go to prison? do you have healtcare then? time to get dirty son
>>
>>25684047
I could but I feel like I don't have enough energy and I'm constantly falling asleep for long hours and even then I'm still utterly exhausted
>>
>>25684077
This.

>>25684119
Drink coffee. You'll have more energy and shit everything out of your system.
>>
>>25683858
Go to dental schools. Don't even call ahead and get cockblocked by some secretary. Walk in and start showing off those choppers. Make it clear you're willing to sign anything and cooperate in anyway as a practice case. They commonly do deals in exchange for letting students work on you (supervised).
>>
>>25684140
Coffee will probably make my throat infection worse. I don't think that's a good idea.

>>25684149
Do you think that could work? What if I can't afford it?
>>
>>25684219
Tea then, faggot.
>>
>>25684219
Dude most public health offices will do necessary dental care for free if you are dirt poor. Stop being a whiny bitch and make some calls.
>>
It sounds bad enough to warrant a free ER dental visit. (yes, they have dental units at hospitals)
>>
>>25684219
>Do you think that could work? What if I can't afford it?
I wouldn't have said if I didn't see it work before. Your absolute worst case scenario here is they do the work and save and you. You get on a payment plan for a sum that is waaay lower than normal. Maybe you can't pay and it goes to collection. Your teeth and life are saved and medical bills don't hurt your credit is much. That's your WORST case. Get out and do it faggit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.