[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all women want Chad, does that mean that every guy who has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1451703272668.jpg (31KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1451703272668.jpg
31KB, 500x566px
If all women want Chad, does that mean that every guy who has a girlfriend (particularly when they're both teens to early 20s) and has sex is a Chad? Especially if most men get in relationships and have sex at these ages?
>>
>>25683291

Want=/=Have
>>
>>25683291
Most men have to god damn "sell" women on them, trying to get them to settle. Like they're a mortgage or vacuum cleaner or something like that. They can get the occasional fuck and will get a gf, but its clear the woman is not fulfilled. Most guys are the Willy Lomans just struggling to get by, pleading with people to be their clients so they can stay afloat

Chad is like crack to them, you don't need to "sell" crack. If you have it, they will come and they'll suck your dick and do anything to get it. Chads are the Pablo Escobars, making millions like its nothing because EVERYONE wants what they have already
>>
>>25683331
If women don't want non-Chad men, then why do they date them? Wouldn't they rather stay single and have casual sex than date someone they don't want to?
>>
>>25683394

Not sure how this is difficult to understand. A woman wants Chad but can't get him. She then dates down toward the average man.
>>
>>25683444
maybe she should just kill herself then
>>
File: uwot.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>25683587
>maybe she should just kill herself then

Yes, I'll get on that
>>
>>25683291

>LITTLE WHITE COCK
Audible boos and hisses from audience

>BIG BLACK COCK
Whooping and cheering from audience, Jamals and Tyrones impregnate the white women while husbands watch
>>
>>25683291
YOUR DEFINITION of Chad might be that

but the rest of the worlds definition is someone who can easily bang 7 girls in 7 days, someone buff that has the personality, the charisma and the attractiveness to not even try and bed a girl
>>
>>25683394
> why do they date them?

money...
>>
>>25683669
You know what? Who is Chad? Are my coworkers Chads? Are my friends Chads? Back then Chad Thundercock used to be a way to make fun of annoying, stereotypical frat boys and dudebros, but now it seems to have morphed into any guy who can have a healthy romantic/sex life.
>>
>>25683715

I guess language changes. What can you do? For example, Fag used to mean Bundle of sticks, but now it means you.
>>
>>25683715
only your definition of it
>>
>>25683650
Well meme'd friend, see you on /r/4chan
>>
>>25683715

A Chad is a man who gets more attention from females than he gives to them.
>>
File: Alpha fucks....png (635KB, 947x419px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks....png
635KB, 947x419px
>>25683394

>Wouldn't they rather stay single and have casual sex than date someone they don't want to?

More and more are doing just that. It's literally the norm now.

Later on they'll marry the guy they looked over 10 or 15 years before, most likely cheating on him and divorcing him, because their high notch counts have rendered them unable to stay faithful to one man.

Or alternately, they'll get knocked up by their casual fuck partner and just live on taxes as a single mother for the rest of their lives.
>>
File: smug Pepe close up.gif (1MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug Pepe close up.gif
1MB, 320x200px
>>25683877

fucking savage

original comment for real tbhsmhfam
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.