[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why would I wash my hands bro? I didn't piss on them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: angry pepe clear.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe clear.png
117KB, 900x900px
>why would I wash my hands bro? I didn't piss on them haha

WHY ARE NORMIES SO DISGUSTING?

WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU USE THE WASHROOM WERE YOU RAISED BY APES REEEEEEE
>>
only normalfags care about cleanliness

robots dont give a shit
>>
*touches op's face with cumpiss hands*
>>
>>25682488
THEN WHY DOES EVERY NORMIE WALK OUT OF EVERY WASHROOM WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS IT'S DISGUSTING

>>25682500
I DON'T WANT TO RP, NICE DUBS THOUGH
>>
File: blackman.jpg (24KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
24KB, 366x550px
>>25682525
you know piss is sterile right?

>mfw ive fingered my asshole and shook a chad's hand before
>>
you're on a board where grown men don't bathe and piss in jugs
>>
>cum on stomach while fapping
>rub it all along my crotch and hands
>put my pajamas back on and go back to browsing /r9k/
>later on when I feel like fapping again I run my hand along my sweat and cum caked cock and balls
>take a big, long sniff
>get hard immediately
it's the best feeling to be honest my family. Sometimes I'll do it lying down on my bed with the covers over my face so that I can inhale that rich, sweet scent of previous loads.
>>
You can wash your hands, but to get out of the bathroom you'll have to touch the bathroom door.

Waste of time tbqh
>>
Fuck you normie cleanfag I will wipe with cheap toilet paper so my finger tears through and gets poop on it then I'll stick my hand into your bag of chips and sprinkle the crumbs back into the bag
>>
>>25682544
YEAH MAN COOL PISS IS STERILE THAT'S WHY PEOPLE PISS ALL OVER THE PLACE TO CLEAN THINGS I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU

I DON'T CARE IF PISS ACTUALLY DOES CURE AIDS, YOU'RE IN THE ROOM CALLED THE WASHROOM, IT WAS NAMED AFTER WASHING YOURSELF, IF YOU'RE NOT WASHING YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU'RE IN THE ROOM THAT HAS SOAP AND WATER AND EVERYTHING THEN WHEN DO YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?

>>25682562
I DO BOTh OF THOSE THINGS BUT STILL WASH MY HANDS
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 450x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 450x740px
>>25682584
This is literally reddit: the post
>>
File: nukem.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nukem.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>25682611
>washroom

blow it out your ass
>>
>He pisses on his hands
>>
>>25682587
>not using the washrooms with doors that have a foot-handle
>not opening the doors with paper towels
>not having tissues on you at all times if the washroom doesn't have paper towels

WASH

YOUR

HANDS

NORMIE
>>
what do you want me to do?
wash my hands because i touched my penis skin for a couple of seconds? and then i got right back to the computer with my hand in my pants.

flawless logic. im not washing my hands anymore unless some piss got on my hand or i took a shit.
>>
enjoy getting sick all the time since your body can't build up immunity to simple illnesses because of your constant washing
>>
>>25682476
>implying my dick isn't cleaner than the filthy knobs on the sink

fuck off faggot
>>
>>25682714
ENJOY GETTING CHINESE HEPATITIS BECAUSE OF YOU 'BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM BRO' MEME

>>25682685
WASH YOUR HANDS BECAUSE THERE IS LITERAL SHIT AND GERMS EVERYWHERE AND YOUR PUT YOUR HANDS EVERYWHERE ELSE
>>
>angry pepe clear.png
>normies
>ree

That's 3 strikes. It's reddit alright.
>>
I don't get it. If you piss in the bathroom, what do you use the jugs for?
>>
>>25682776
>sit at the computer, holding my dick/balls
>got to pee
>pee, holding my dick
>wash hands
>go back to holding my dick/balls
do you now see how retarded you are? i used to do this but then i realized it's just out of habit and it doesn't achieve anything.
>>
File: greez.jpg (55KB, 550x410px) Image search: [Google]
greez.jpg
55KB, 550x410px
>>25682488
I bet you're the kind of greasy plimpel ball who has never showered in his life haha
>>
>>25682915
>holding my dick/balls

OH YEAH I'M THE RETARDED ONE HERE

WHAT ARE YOU MAKING SURE THAT THEY DON'T SHRIVEL UP ANYMORE AND DISAPPPEAR INSIDE YOUR OWN BODY
>>
>>25683030
>he doesn't constantly touch his dick and balls when he's alone
what are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>25683091
>has to constantly have his hand on a dick
>lol r u a f4gt

HMMMMMMM PROJECTING ARE WE
>>
File: 1452255686677.jpg (21KB, 259x365px) Image search: [Google]
1452255686677.jpg
21KB, 259x365px
>mwf most blokes think running hands under water for 2 seconds = hand washing

soap exists for a fucking reason
>>
>>25683128
>masturbating is gay
hahahahahahahhahaha alright now i know you're baiting
hang yourself you autistic cunt
>>
>>25683157
it gets rid of the most important stuff. your hands dont need to be sterile all the time, autist.

>soap exists for a fucking reason
skin exists for a fucking reason
>>
>>25683215
>it gets rid of the most important stuff

NO IT DOESN'T IDIOT NOT UNLESS YOU JUST HAVE SAND ON YOUR HANDS

>>25683160
MASTURBATING ISN'T GAY BUT CONSTANTLY HAVING YOUR HAND ON YOUR DICK IS AT LEAST KIND OF RETARDED LIKE SOMETHING A CURIOUS 8 YEAR OLD WOULD DO
>>
>>25683351
>NO IT DOESN'T IDIOT NOT UNLESS YOU JUST HAVE SAND ON YOUR HANDS
the only time you need to wash your hands with soap is when you got like butter or oil on your hands, because its hard to get that off with just water. other than that, just use water.
you won't die, you won't get sick. and if you do, you deserve it because your body can't handle anything. which is probably the case for you. natural selection mate. you should just kill yourself right now. you shouldn't be here.

and don't even try to tell me that i can't touch my dick in my own damn house you retard. it doesn't bother anyone.

calm the fuck down mate. you're going mad.
>>
>>25683518
OH YEAH THAT'S WHY DOCTORS JUST SPRINKLE WATER ON THEIR HANDS AND WHY LIFE EXPECTATION WAS DOUBLE WHAT IT IS TODAY BEFORE THE INVENTION OF SOAP CAME ALONG AND RUINED EVERYONE'S HEALTH

>calm the fuck down mate. you're going mad.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO REPLIED TO THIS THREAD AND WHO'S UPSET FOR BEING CALLED OUT FOR BEING THE DIRTY ANIMAL THAT YOU ARE
>>
>>25683641
>doctors
there are situations where you need to be sterile. but as an average joe living a normal life you don't need to worry about the amount of germs on your hands.

check out this link if you want to learn more about your disorder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysophobia

>double life expectation
this is not true. stop making things up in the hope i just believe them blindly. do you have a single fact to back that up? this argument has been discarded as untrue.

and you're still going mad in all caps. do you find it hard to get your point across?
>>
>>25683819
YEAH MAN AS THE AVERAGE JOE I'M IMMUNE TO E COLY AND C DIFFICILE AND ANY OTHER DISEASES BECAUSE I RUB SHIT IN MY EYES ON A DAILY BASIS

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/07/29/336272173/fist-bumps-pass-along-fewer-germs-than-handshakes
>>
Wash before meals unless you're using utensils and won't be touching your food. Shower at least once a month. Clean your room when it feels right. Wash your sheets, blanket, and pillowcases when it feels right. No need to change them. Don't let memelord doctors make you into a cleanfreak. I have not been given vaccines or adopted "proper hygiene" since middle school and have not gotten any illnesses beyond the common cold and the yearly fever. If a lack of hygiene was really so dangerous, our species would have gone extinct long ago.
>>
Now what if I said that I haven't taken a shower in two years? Is that bad for me?
>>
>>25684992
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

>If a lack of hygiene was really so dangerous, our species would have gone extinct long ago.

that's because not ALL of us are piss-wiping shitbirds
>>
>>25685829
Please explain why me and many others are not dead if hygiene and medicine is so great.

Oh, you can't? Thought so.
>>
>>25686060
Why are you arguing against yourself in your own post?
>>
>>25686117
I assumed you were arguing against me because you were namecalling and I had no idea what a piss-wiping shitbird was.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.