[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get out of Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
51KB, 876x773px
Any American girl here who wants to marry me so I can get a green card? I could even fake-marry a guy and we can be bros if you're willing to. I'd cover most of your expenses in either case.

I'm finishing up my master's degree in applied physics soon and I won't have any trouble with getting a fairly well-paid job. I'm 1.83 or 6 feet tall, decently fit, about 6/10 lookwise and have good social skills. I don't want to get halal-slaughtered here and I have no hope for my country as they're all cucks so I've decided to flee than die for nothing.
>>
>>25682088
>every morning i start out the day by pulling up the news and watching germany and sweden cuck themselves into oblivion
>pull up the news today, see that after importing a bunch of mudslimes sweden is debating whether or not it should conscript its own citizens to go to war on foot in syria
>take in a million migrants and then end up having to fight the war for them while they rape your women and pillage your towns
>you couldn't make this shit up
>literally burst into treats laughing my ass off
>>
I'll fake marry you if you elope to nyc or la with me
>>
>>25682182
It's not funny I didn't vote for this the fucking normies did.
>>
>>25682266
literally keking my ass off at how badly your politicians cucked you

>soon you will be going to fight mudslimes while their more fortunate brothers are sitting on your couches eating bags of walkers and watching the evening prime time

literally the fall of an empire, finally
>>
File: 1431476691851.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1431476691851.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
I can help you out, OP. I live in Texas. 5'5 studying electrical engineering at uni. The only problem is

>I'm Muslim

Would you?
>>
New Zealand here. Depends on how much money you're willing to give me.
>>
>>25682666
L M A O

seriously op make a sitcom out of your life
>>
>>25682088
>well paid job
>america
Choose one, OP. ONE.
>>
I'd do the fake marriage thing, but I'm broke and not a US citizen
>tfw if I can't get citizenship or renew my green card by the end of next year, I'll be sent back to the United Caliphate of Great Cucktain
>>
>>25682690
Stop pretending you're a celebrity.
Do us all a favor and get rid of your stupid and cringy name.
>>
>>25682828
>wanting to talk about mass migration to Europe somewhere other than Reddit or /pol/
>this board clearly can't handle a discussion outside of Elliot Rodger and Powerball

Why even post if you have nothing to contribute?
>>
>>25682690
has this bitch been doxxed yet?
>>
>>25682088
Shieeet, Europeans do this too?

I'm Viet, and my family marries natives all the time to bring them over to America.
>>
>>25682921
it won't matter, I've been doxxed over 9000 times and no one has done shit
>>25682903
the current crop of legion cucks are indeed the dumbest in a while
>>
>>25682903
Then go back to reddit or /pol/
Simple.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.