[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Visit a masseuse from backpage >At her home >Gives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1422925350158.jpg (519KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1422925350158.jpg
519KB, 1680x1050px
>Visit a masseuse from backpage
>At her home
>Gives me a good massage
>Naked body rubbing(look up soapy massage)
>Tried to make me cum, couldnnt
>Finish body massage while she talks about her life (Single mom, has a son etc.)
>Look at her small apt, feel sad that a kid is growing up in a place like that
>She put in a bunch of work into the massage even after getting paid upfront
>NIce enough to let me shower and give me somthing to drink before I left
>Chit chat
>Left more relaxed/sad than I've been in years

Felt so good bros. I'm normally a neurotic mess, but something just, made me slow down. I could actually think about things, and observe. It's amazing.

Sorry, just sharing my story guys.
>>
This was really nice. Glad you had a great time. Did you pay extra for the happy ending?
>>
>>25682147
Thank you. Eh, I guess you can say that. Regular massage per hour is $60, and the special massage(which I received) is $160. Well worth it though. My god man, she was so erotic too. Wish I could describe it well, but I don't have the vocabulary. Sensual comes to mind when I think about it. Naked grind on me, while rubbing me with her hand at the same time, and whispering in my ear to cum, stuff like that.

Well worth it though. Music was great as well. Honestly, I'd pay the same price even without the happy ending, but with the sensuality included.
>>
>>25682252
That's a lot of damn money for not cumming, but I see your point.
>>
>>25682055
if you have the money OP you should visit her more often

that way she gets money for her son and you get some nice fug
>>
>>25683105
Yeah, that's what I was thinking on my way home from her place. I think I may go once or twice a month. Who knows.
>>
>>25683660
youre doing gods work anon :)

im proud of you
>>
>>25682252
Do you think she would have blown you or let you fuck her?
>>
>>25683824
We tried but she was too tight for me.

I tried to stick it in and it wouldn't really fit. We just said forget it. It's ok
>>
>>25683840
Can you post the ad?
>>
>>25684397
Nah, not going to do that. Is there some sort of information you want??
>>
>>25683660
go for it OP, she seems nice and you said she was worth it. Support the sun, and eventually enter that too tight vag. This seems like a dream situation
>>
>>25683840

>this busted old woman who gave birth has a vagina TOO tight for muh monster cock xD!
>story turns 180 degrees into complete lie

into the trash this thread goes!
>>
>>25684827
She wasted busted, and she was pretty small as well. I wish I was lying, but it's true. It was pretty damn tight. Probably kegels.
>>
>>25684927
wasn't* sorry.

Doubt you'll believe me either way, so just ignore this little fact.
>>
>>25682055
Where can you find something like this? I always feel like shit, maybe something like this could help me...
>>
>>25684520
What city? If she's nearby I'd like to visit, sounds really pleasant.
>>
>>25685601
State: Florida

>>25685244
Backpage my man. Body rubs section
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.