[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on a plane alone >grill my age next to me on flight Wat do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: a8f.jpg (67KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
a8f.jpg
67KB, 680x453px
>be on a plane alone
>grill my age next to me on flight

Wat do
>>
You're literally on a plane right now?
>>
>>25681718
Ignore the pathetic 3D whore.
>>
open the door and see how well she flies
>>
>>25681732
Yes anon it hasn't departed yet

>>25681740
I am most likely too autistic to talk to her anyway desu baka senpai

However, she probably thinks I'm a normalfag given that I'm well dressed and posting from my phone
>>
Keep browsing 4chan, order a screwdriver, maybe take a nap. Whatever makes the plane ride smoother.
>>
>>25681770
pretty smarT
>>
>>25681770
Should I shoot her before throwing her out of the plane?

>>25681784
I was gonna play some fire emblem on my laptop or pull out my book but the flight is literally only an hour long and I don't want to come off as autistic
>>
>>25681718
You have seen those kek's from tinder like"WOULD YOU SMELL MY SWAMPASS IF I GIVE U MA DICK U NIGGER" and stuff? IT IS A TIME TO BRING IT TO REAL LIFE. NOW.
>>
>>25681779
Say hi and introduce yourself, before asking where she's from. You'll be able to tell if she's interested if she keeps wanting to talk after that.
>>
>>25681818
but why would someone shoot a woman before throwing her out of a plane?
>>
Her eyes are closed now. She's probably pretending she's asleep so she can pretend a literal 10/10 alpha male goddess isn't next to her because she's too shy to confront me

>>25681864
Perhaps I'm wondering that

>>25681839
I'm too autistic to say that with confidence and without inhibitions

>>25681857
Fuck no that's normalshit
>>
>>25681864
wow cool batman reference haha really got me, comedy gold!
>>
>>25681818
A book sounds like a good idea. You're not going to talk to her anyway, and you'll probably never see her again. Then you fap later that night to how much of a smooth operator you were.

>or ask what her plans for the rest of the day are
>what could go wrong
>>
>>25681937
Ask her if she wanna die
>>
>>25681937
>Fuck no that's normalshit

You think girls want a guy who's not at least kind of normie?
>>
Ask her to tell you about herself. Why is she on the plane?

There's always a wierd kind of tensions when you do anything with a stranger girl your age, sit next to then or interact with them.

Just make idle conversation, or better yet do it with the person on your other side. Ask them both the same questions so she knows you're not talking to her because she's a qt and she's be cuckold for you.

Inb4 I'm autistic
>>
>>25682175
how about not speaking at all?
americans
>>
>>25682245

The point is he wants to list his dick on her flight plan, pull off her panties and make her arse extremely painful.
>>
>>25682175
Why is it bad if she knows he's talking to her because she's qt?

Conversations with women are usually more fun if they feel pretty.
>>
>>25682925
Top kek wrong thread
>>
>>25681718
Nothing? Why would you want to do anything? What are you expecting?
>>
Join the mile high club, anon

also proof or I call bullshit
>>
>>25684634
Just don't join it because you got drugged by a tranny. Don't be like me.
>>
>>25684868
was "she" a passable qt patoots?
>>
>giving cumdumpsters ANY attention

Don't acknowledge her existence. Don't talk to her if she tries to converse with you. Just enjoy the plane ride.
>>
>>25684900
Passable, but only fuckable while on drugs.
>>
>>25681718
talk to her

>M' Lady, i'm anon.
>>
>>25681718
Finger her pussy, but you have to surprise her with that. Women love that kind of thing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.