[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have literally no friends? >last time I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: mio.png (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
141KB, 300x300px
Does anyone else have literally no friends?

>last time I had friends was in high school but they weren't real friends and ditched me as soon as they left for school and I didn't
>no online friends
>have a skype but have never talked to anyone with it
>no steam friends
>someone tries to add me after a Dota game but I literally get flushed in the face and sweaty and ignore it out of nervousness

I'm too nervous and scared to make a friend. I'm afraid I'm not interesting enough and I would get too clingy. I like listening to other people and their fun lives but I'm afraid they'll get sick of me long before I'm sick of them.

I love podcasts and "let's play" channels because it makes me feel like I have a friend but without the associated anxiety that comes with friendship.
>>
Fuck off you dime a dozen self deprecating dumb animefag.

There's thousands of people like you on 4chan in general and Steam, and you're all horribly shit.
>>
>>25681145
It's just a reaction image. I've actually watched very little anime.
>>
Yes. I feel like I don't have anything in common with the people around me, so making friends is hard.
>>
>>25681114
I don't think I've ever had friends since childhood. I've only had acquaintances who I've always felt awkward with.
>>
>>25681114
whats your skype or steam? or want me to post an email we can send each other that info on?
i would love to talk with you op if you would also like to as well, maybe we can play some vidya as well
>>
>>25681317
>op doesnt handle interaction well at all
>durrrrr add me lets be friends XD

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>25681317
That's very kind, but I don't want to base a friendship solely off of pity.
>>
>>25681347
not pity really just really want a friend as well, i mean sorry if it came off a bit ignorant and stuff but still if you dont want to i can respect that as well
>>
File: 1424573371278.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1424573371278.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>25681347
oooooo >>25681317
RE FUCKING JECTED
>>
>>25681335

>don't try to be friends with OP
>FUCKING ASSHOLES NOBODY WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME

>try to be friends with OP
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT RETARD HE DOESN'T HANDLE ANYTHING WELL AT ALL

Well alright then.
>>
>>25681408
This thread wasn't my attempt to beg for friends, it was more just me venting and possibly talking to other like-minded people anonymously.
>>
What other games beside Dotab do you play?
>>
>>25681114
>no friends
>just work colleagues
>go out for drinks with them friday night sometimes
>weekends and evenings spent alone, doing my own thing

It's okay anon, not sure how'd I'd manage if I were NEET tho.
>>
It is ok to not have friends. Stop listening to idiots on this shitty website. If you really want to get friends starting with steam friends is not a bad idea. Just add some people you played with. No need to actually start chatting with them.
>>
I almost made a friend on omeagle or some similar thing. It was an Asian chick who seemed quite interested in what Sweden was like. But then she wanted to exchange emails, which is too close contact for me, so I bailed.
>>
>>25681347
>That's very kind, but I don't want to base a friendship solely off of pity.
I would add someone like you just to have someone to practise talking to. Wouldn't be a relationship of pity, would be of equals or near equals hoping to improve.
>>
I don't even want friends anymore, they're honestly too much of a hassle.
>>
File: 1432832937020.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1432832937020.png
183KB, 370x359px
ye 0 here.
I actually wouldnt mind, if i still had any tv shows or anime left to watch. Or if i would enjoy literally anything.
Ill probably have enough social interaction to be satisfied once i get a job or go back to university, but god damn NEETlyf is boring as dicks.
>>
File: sadness alone in oslo.jpg (89KB, 895x632px) Image search: [Google]
sadness alone in oslo.jpg
89KB, 895x632px
yes, OP, i know your pain well
>>
I have no friends because I can't keep friends, eventually I sperg out and delete people. I can usually keep it going for about a month before I can't handle it.

I think it's the feeling of knowing someone knows things about me which makes me feel extremely embarrassed and anxious. I hate myself so I feel like everyone is aware of how shitty I am and tolerates me. Eventually I delete them to "stop lying to myself about my friendships" because I am aware that people don't actually like me. Feels like everyone is playing along most of the time.

It sounds silly now that I type it out though. I would like to work on stopping these thoughts.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>25681114
>high school but they weren't real friends
I know this fucking feel.

I feel like I cared about them more than they cared about me. They seemed to enjoy my company but would never actively invite me to stuff or accept my invitations. Friendship has to go both ways. Don't let fake people jerk you around.
>>
File: 1450640321072.jpg (83KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450640321072.jpg
83KB, 720x720px
zero friends since 11th grade reporting in
>>
File: 1452010634400.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452010634400.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>25681667
This desu, well kind of.

Few years ago when I was in school I made friends with everyone. I was in a "group" the nerd group in this case but I was still popular among the "cool" kids. Everyone wanted to constantly hang out or they would ask me out to come with them. Everytime I just said no.
Real life friends sucks for me atleast.

Online friends are much better, you can come online whenever you want. Play fun games, with the comfort of your own private room. They don't have to know about your personal life if you don't know them real well. No akward face to face shit, never asks you to go to "parties" or "wanna hang out at my place and do nothing" There are lots of pros.

If I were you OP I would try to add one of those guys in those games and see how it goes.
I'm still friends with my online friends since 4 years back. They helped me alot.
>>
>>25681114
I have no friends and I don't want any. feels pretty good desu :^)
>>
>>25681114
>one irl friend that i talk to once a week to buy weed off of
>dont use steam
>too nervous to talk to people on skype
>someone tries to do a call and i block the contact
>>
>>25681799
>I feel like I cared about them more than they cared about me. They seemed to enjoy my company but would never actively invite me to stuff or accept my invitations. Friendship has to go both ways. Don't let fake people jerk you around.
I had the same situation. I also I always seemed to be the one left out in group events. On the rare occasion when they did talk to me I was concerned if they were just motivated by their need for me to do something for them, or if they actually want to spend time with me.
>>
>>25681114
Robot with no friends reporting in.
Only had two associates back in high school. They weren't actually friends, just people that ate lunch together because everyone else hated us.
I tried adding "robots" on here a few times to see if friends would be worth it, but they were all obnoxious normalfags.
>>
>be me
>have no friends basically entire life
>go to college for 1 year
>make friends at first but sooner or later realize that they don't actually like me
>i.e. if I'm not there no one notices, I am never ever texted first, when I stopped showing up to lunch no one asked where I was or even noticed I was gone
>stop contacting them and never hear from them again
>eventually become friends with a Chad
>think the reason is because I know where to get drugs
>we do shittons of drugs together
>i leave college because I have no friends there
>still hung out with him for a while even afterwards on the weekend
>one day he just stops texting back
This is why I have major trust issues and fear of abandonment.
>>
File: 1451481620461.png (304KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304KB, 666x400px
>one friend during high school
>only person that sat with me at lunch
>mfw they're absent
>>
File: 1370631900161.jpg (81KB, 699x465px) Image search: [Google]
1370631900161.jpg
81KB, 699x465px
>>25682277
>the one kid who also isn't athletic like you in gym class
>not really friends but always pair up as gym partners since we both hate the class
>he's absent
>>
File: 1449601856439.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449601856439.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>25682277
>>25682459
>mfw I'm the guy who is absent
>>
I had friends in high school too. I really liked two of them and those two continued to talk to me when the others didn't bother, but I ended up kind of pushing them away with my general disinterest and they rightfully gave up on me I suppose.

I still think about them, but I can't really put myself out there for the little benefit it will bring me. Besides they have normal lives and I've done nothing with mine.

I miss those days, I was actually a fully fledged member of a group of people and felt like I wasn't so outnumbered by the rest of the world. There was also one guy who continued talking to me and was as much of a loser as I am but he got a girlfriend and moved to the city.

I used to listen to podcasts constantly, literally every time I was away from my computer but I don't any more. I still like watching let's play stuff and streams while I browse 4chan though. And the idea of online friends and everyone in those associated threads just disgusts me.
>>
>>25682536
>he idea of online friends and everyone in those associated threads just disgusts me
Oh my god, this. Why does everyone in Steam friend threads have to be an anime-obsessed roleplaying homo?

Stutter typing isn't cute. Traps aren't cute. Pretending to be an anime girl isn't cute. I just want someone who is level-headed, interesting, and can balance out my awful neurotic personality.
>>
File: lokiroki32.png (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lokiroki32.png
116KB, 500x500px
>>25682591
Sh-shut up you bully, being cute is cute!
>>
File: 1452040985571.gif (261KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452040985571.gif
261KB, 400x400px
i really don't mind it all that much
i don't have much anxiety when talking to people, i'm sure I could make a friend if I wanted to
but I just don't
>>
I don't know how I'll ever get a girlfriend if I can't even get a regular friend.

I just want a female best friend that I can hug and put my penis inside.
>>
I played dota with a girl dota in solo matchmaking at 3.6k mmr. Her party mmr was highest for a girl I'd ever seen at 4.5k mmr. We flamed both teams whole game and she was legit pretty funny, but she didn't accept the add.

>feels bad man
>>
>>25682678
So a gf then?
>>
>>25682745
I feel like there's an added level of stress and responsibility that comes with that title.

Maybe I'm just immature.
>>
>>25682726
>party mmr at 4.5k

carried by her boyfriend probably

i have not seen a female since 3500 and i climbed all the way to 5400 in December, havent played since
>>
>>25682726
You probably shouldn't have expected her to add you back, this happens no matter what your mmr is in dota. Pretty much any game with voice chat where they can see your Steam name, happens on csgo too.

>>25682764
Casual sex as "female best friend" sounds very demeaning.
>>
>>25682826
Let me try rephrasing it.

I want a girlfriend, but I don't think I'm interesting or worthy enough for one. I really just want companionship and affection.
>>
i havent had real friends in a while

im sure i could, but I don't feel like it. I have absolutely no motivation. The only person I talk to now is a girl i goof'd and started liking who doesn't live too far away. Now all we do is talk, and it gets harder and harder for me to sustain a conversation.

One day she'll fuck off probably, and I'll just feel exactly how I used to. I feel you OP
>>
File: 1452508200282.gif (161KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1452508200282.gif
161KB, 500x352px
>>25682277
>>25682459
>had no classes with that one person
>only meet him during lunch
>talking to him during those 40 minutes of the day was literally my only motivation to get through school
>only could think about him during class
>mfw he moved schools after his junior year
I could not get over this even after I got into college.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.