[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger wrote his manifesto for the benefit of his readers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 24

File: rareelliot.png (675KB, 578x711px) Image search: [Google]
rareelliot.png
675KB, 578x711px
Elliot Rodger wrote his manifesto for the benefit of his readers.

Let this sink in for a moment.

Elliot wrote his manifesto for us, it was his gift to us, his loyal fans and supporters.
>>
Let's be real here, Elliot was narcissistic as fuck. He wrote it for himself, to leave his mark on the world.
>>
>>25680853
>He wrote it for himself, to leave his mark on the world.

but he wanted it to be read, and read it was.
>>
It blows my mind to think that Elliot never even tried to go after those girls. Like if he had actually tried for years and got shot down I could kinda see why he was so angry but he made no effort.
>>
Is he ever going to return?

I imagine you all will be rewarded for being so loyal to him, what if hes still out there though, biding his time?
>>
>>25681323
they made no effort, why should he?
>>
>>25680781
i bet he never brushed his teeth and his breath was awful
>>
>>25681384
Because even Chads put effort in, even if it's minimal
>>
>>25681454
so
why should he?
don't dodge the question cunt
>>
>>25681481
That's how dating works. Guys make the move first.
>>
>>25681384

See >>25681454

Even if a 10/10 did nothing but sit at home and made not try to be social he wouldn't get laid.
If you make no attempt you can't bitch about whatever happens.
>>
>>25681491
why should he take part in a broken system?
>>
>>25681495
Then the system is fucked, disregard women desu
>>
>>25681506
there is no broken system, there is survival of the fittest, and it's working perfectly (to our unfit detriment)
>>
>>25681541

>nothing happens because I made no attempt
>EVERYTHING IS FUCKED

How is that part of the system fucked? You shouldn't be rewarded for not trying.
>>
>>25681506
He doesn't need to. But he also doesn't need to murder innocent people because he didn't get the reward for a game he never played.
>>
>>25681562
survival of the fittest hardly applies in our world of easy access healthcare and high speed internet
this isn't the wild west
>>
>>25681506
For one thing girls sometimes make the first move. Yes before you get assmad I said SOMETIMES. I know that the guy has to make a move first most of the time.

Also if you really want a gf you would try regardless of the system. It is what it is. You can whine like a little bitch and do nothing, but you will get just that. Nothing.
>>
>>25681603
Well people like you aren't breeding so it's doing fine
>>
>>25681576
women should though right, if they're born hot even more so
>>25681602
play a rigged game or don't pass on your genes, something you're literally biologically programmed to do
seems fair to me
>>
Thought i'd share this with you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWgQbH9Mmuw
>>
>>25681636
It's literally how biology programmed the majority of mammals
>>
>>25681634
>ayy lmao
>you're just a creepy virgin, therefore I'm right
>>25681604
I know, I've been approached before, but it's very rare compared to the other way round
>>
>killing others and himself over girls, a problem that was largely self inflicted

God, what a faggot. Why do you people worship him? I get that going on mass shootings is part of this boards wet dreams, but at least have a legitimate reason for it. It seems to me that he was just a sperg who didn't know how people worked and how to handle himself
>>
>>25681699
>>self inflicted
no
>>
File: 1431045424346.jpg (48KB, 473x346px) Image search: [Google]
1431045424346.jpg
48KB, 473x346px
I never read his book thing but does he ever mention trying to actually ask a girl out? Yes or no?
>>
>>25681636
>women should though right, if they're born hot even more so

That's how reproduction works for pretty much every animal in existence. The males compete for females. Why do you think we should be any different? The genders are not equal and they never will be. They will never be the same. Either accept it or accept that you will get nothing if you don't try. You will not change biology.
>>
>>25681805

No. He'd go out but just watch women from afar and then get pissy they didn't come suck him off and beg him to be with them. He would also listen to his sister getting fucked when she was home on purpose.
>>
Elliot opted out of the system. If society is not going to benefit him, then he no longer has to follow its rules (like not murdering people)

Sure people can say "The world owes you nothing Elliot, you don't deserve love and sex" but at that point, he has nothing to lose and is no longer bound by morality. He gave the world plenty of chances.

I'm not even saying that X woman should have had sex with him, but he was born into the world against his will, with fucked up genetics, no proper guidance and upbringing and was trapped in an especially brutal society (sexually)

The primary reason we don't kill those we want to, is because we also want to participate in society. I hope you understand what I'm getting at.
>>
>>25680781
then why was it basically and autobiography? Elliot never did anything for anyone else.
>>
>>25681814
but that's sexist anon, it's just propaganda from the patriarchy, we are equal
>you will get nothing if you don't try
I know, I'm still unwilling to
>>
TL;DR:

>went to class
>cried
>saw a girl
>cried
>>
>>25681863
>If society is not going to benefit him,

He had a house, family, car, schooling, running water, internet access, healthcare, and electricity. How was society not benefitting him?

>he has nothing to lose and is no longer bound by morality

He was using society's goods and therefor bound by its rules. That's how the law works.

> he was born into the world against his will, with fucked up genetics, no proper guidance and upbringing and was trapped in an especially brutal society (sexually)

Elliot was born into a fairly rich family and was decent looking. He had more chances than most people given his family and money and he fucked it all up on his own accord.
>>
>>25681908

It's not sexist, it's just how it is. Stop expecting your relationships to be like disney cartoons. Gender roles exist for a reason and the vast majority of people are happy following them regardless of what feminism says.
>>
Why didn't he actually try talking to girls instead of expecting a Victoria secret model to fall out of the sky onto his dick? I mean it takes practice, but you get better the more times you do it
>>
>>25681717
It specifically says that when people tried to be nice to him in college, he tried to push then away. He was a massive dick to people. He splashed coffee at some people, filled a supersoaker with orange juice and sprayed people, he tried to push some girls off a ten foot wall, for fucks sake, and I'm sure those are only the documented cases. He had roommates, he was at parties, he could have made friends if he had tried. But he didn't. Like >>25681576 said, you can't expect the prize when you don't play the game.
>>
>>25681805

He did say "Hi" to a girl once, but she ignored him. I don't think he ever recovered from that.
>>
>>25681993
I've got a better idea, I'll get a surrogate
I can skip everything and get straight to having a kid
already in the process of it desu
>>
>>25681603
But sexual market place value does. Why should attractive women go after ugly withdrawn males who are too cowardly to approach them when there is no shortage of buff attractive masculine men?
>>
>>25681636
>play a rigged game or don't pass on your genes, something you're literally biologically programmed to do
>seems fair to me
Because you're fucking a psycho lover of death.
>>
>>25681956
>That's how the law works.

Elliot didn't care about the law. At least after a point he stopped caring.

As a society, we need to stop allowing people to fall into a state where they just don't care anymore, because they become very dangerous people.
>>
>>25682081
Are you avin a giggle m8, Elliot was a solid 9/10
also
>something exists, therefore it is completely fair and everyone should be cool with it
>>25682099
indeed I am
>>
>>25682110

I mean you can't thought police people anon. People not caring anymore is fine, when they act on it and start hurting others is when it's a problem.

I think there needs to be an option for people that want to opt out of society. A massive chunk of woodland with it's own plants and animals necessary to live off of. The people that choose to opt out will be sent there and whatever happens happens. No law enforcement, firemen, medical care, nothing. Just the people and the environment.
>>
>>25682138

If Elliot actually tried to talk to people more than once he would have definitely had people interested in him. If not only because of his money.
>>
>>25682154
>people who realise that society is fucked up should be sent to live innawoods
no, I don't like that idea at all
>>
>>25682138
>Are you avin a giggle m8, Elliot was a solid 9/10
He was ugly, sorry if your homo dick gets hard for him but it is what it is.

>something exists, therefore it is completely fair and everyone should be cool with it
How you handle the realities of life is your business. Murder is definitely not cool though. You're such a fucking edgelord holy shit.
>>
>>25682169
if people had actually tried to talk to elliot perhaps the same would be true
alas, neither of those things happened
>>
>>25681495
>he

But could a 10/10 girl do that and get laid? Yes. That was what Elliot hated.
>>
>>25682172

Society isn't fucked. It's literally survival of the fittest, granted it's a little different given the technology and social norms we have but it's generally the same concept. It's how things have always been.
>>
>>25682199
>You're such a fucking edgelord holy shit
Why, I didn't once say what he did was good, nice assumption dickwad
>Murder is definitely not cool though
>Excluding someone from society because he isn't an overconfident chad is
aight then
>>
>>25682204

Your social life is your own responsibility. Not anybody elses. Don't want to participate? Fine. But you can't complain about it.

>>25682220

How would anyone even knew she existed if she never talked to anyone or went out though? She would still have to put herself out there in some way shape or form.
>>
>>25682248
He excluded himself with his cowardice and self-centeredness.
>>
>>25682224
>Society isn't fucked. It's literally survival of the fittest
if you have a penis
>>
>>25682012
Crippling social anxiety, major insecurity/self esteem issues, depression and generally introverted. He was utterly incapable of handling any of the things he longed for, even if they were thrown at him. He should've been on medication to help ease him mind, but he refused. Said he wasn't sick - the stigma of depression/anxiety I guess.
>>
>>25682267
I can complain about whatever the fuck I want
>>25682271
false
>>
Why did he have to kill his roommates though?
>>
>>25682267
>she never talked to anyone or went out though?

M8, Elliot wasn't a hikki. He did walk outside. If I remember correctly, he spent hours at starbucks one time waiting for girls to approach him. Are you really going to tell me this wouldn't be a successful mating strategy for a 10/10 female?
>>
>>25682309

Have fun pointlessly complaining about something you can change then I guess.

>>25682279

That's how life works for every form of life. You have embraced the lie of marxism to the point where you don't even realize how much it's changed your expectation of the world.
>>
>>25682344

But he wasn't a woman. He was a dude. Sitting in public and just watching people is not making an attempt at meeting people. It's just sitting outside.
>>
whats the total amount of rare elliots posted recently?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 428x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 428x571px
>Oh hi Elliot, I noticed you enjoying this gorgeous sunset. I must confess, you are the most perfect man I have ever laid my eyes on. Have sex with me right here while I hand you copious amounts of money that you rightfully deserve because of your superior intellect.

That's what he wanted. But that doesn't happen. Not to 99% of all couples, and certainly not to anyone he ever encountered
>>
>>25682409
Maybe he was a woman trapped in a man's body.
>>
>>25682367
>Have fun
thanks, glad to know you're so interested in me having fun
>You have embraced the lie of marxism
m8, I've embraced the reality of my situation
I've had the idea of gender equality hammered into my brain since birth, if it turns out that I was lied to you really expect me to just be fine with it?
>>
Elliot was a robot like all of us. Granted he was born into a better position(being rich and all) but he still had the same problems we do. He was constantly cucked by Chads and he had mental problems. Deep down you all know he was one of us. All the hate against him by other robots is based on simple jealusy because of his money.
>hurr durr he was narsisist
shut up fag he was as much of a narcissist as you.
>>
>>25682438
WE EXPECT YOU TO ADAPT

INSTEAD OF BEING PISSED OFF AND DREAMING OF KILLING PEOPLE, FUCKING ADAPT

BE A MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
>>
>>25682471
Maybe you should adapt your expectations, m8y.
>>
Before he went out and shot up a bunch of people he should have tried opiates. I bet after one year of daily use his social life would have improved drastically, and if he didnt have a girlfriend he wouldnt care. Which would actually help him get one.

A) He was so fucking thirsty that any girl in a 3 mile radius could sense his desperation

B) He never made an ounce of effort in pursuing a girl actively (Not including stalking and buying new clothes)

C) He just needed to chill the fuck out and focus on himself rather than girls.. I was a virgin until 22 years old yeah it sucked but when I stopped caring about my virginity is about the same time I lost it
>>
>>25682471
I don't dream of killing people, like I said I'm sorting out getting a surrogate
Why should I be man, when I've been taught for 18 years to reject masculinity
I have alcohol for when I absolutely need to do social shit
>>
>Guy does not approach girls
>Guy gets mad when he cannot get a girl
simbly ebin
>>
>>25682554
>girl does not approach guys
>girl gets happy when she can get a guy
>>
>>25682582

We're not talking about women anon. We're talking about men.
>>
>>25682582
See here in America it's generally customary for the man to make the first move
>>
>>25682438

You don't have to be fine with it, you just have to accept it because there is no other choice besides stewing about it forever and wasting your own time and energy.
>>
>>25682604
We're talking about an unequal system, something I'm unwilling to accept in a society that demands we treat both genders equally
>>
>>25682502
>contradictions: The post

Seriously how can you be this stupid?

It's like you just threw every normie meme about guys who can't get laid at Elliot and hoped some of them would stick. There is no analysis or thought of any kind. You didn't choose statements that weren't blatantly contradictory.
>>
>>25682623
luckily I'm not American ;)
>>25682627
The fact that I'm arguing that it isn't a fair system means I obviously accept it, why shouldn't I speak up if I'm not fine about something though
>inb4 arguing anonymously isn't speaking up
you know what I mean
>>
>>25682648

It doesn't matter what you're willing to accept though. It's just how human relations work. Men compete for women. Other anons have already said the same thing numerous times earlier in the thread.
>>
File: 1422335764822.png (1MB, 961x733px) Image search: [Google]
1422335764822.png
1MB, 961x733px
>mfw when I see all these new Elliots in circulation
>>
>>25682802
I also said I understand this numerous times earlier in the thread
what is your point here, literally a non post
>>
>>25682802
Not even human relations, but pretty much the majority of animals operate in this fashion as well.

Biology, which robots hold so fondly as the all truth (muh genetics), is neither fair or unfair. It is what it is.
>>
File: fuck off.png (248KB, 1969x2746px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
248KB, 1969x2746px
>>25682873
We live in a society which constantly tells us to reject our biology, then you get pissy if we go along with it
fuck off
>>
>>25682923

Not anyone's fault but your own for believing the lie.
>>
>>25682873
By that same logic, you're fine when a robot goes on a killing spree, right? Because "thats just how it is"? Biology dictated that too, you know. The cogs and gears of reality just ultimately resulted in an organism that murders its own species.
>>
>>25682965

No, it's not fine because he killed other people. You're missing the point entirely.
>>
>>25682965
My point is you are retarded to think you deserve fairness, which you elliotfags seem to want.
>>
>>25682957
>toddlers should be blamed for believing what they're told by the people they trust most
should we blame choir boys for not pepper spraying the pastor
I'm going to sleep, wonder if there will be more (you)s for me to wake up to
I think I've changed my mind about normalfags swarming this place, first internet argument I've had in ages
was fun
>>
damn, roasties sure are toasty oday
>>
>>25682999
>>25682992
Not that guy but I don't see what you guys are trying to say.

Life isn't fair, sometimes you end up a 22 year old virgin, sometimes you get shot by one just because he felt like shooting you.
>>
>>25682999
I could say the same about victims of school shootings, anon. Its just how it is. Reality isn't fair.

>>25682992
>when you're unhappy, thats just how it is; deal with it
>but when you make other people unhappy, thats unfair and unjust

Peak kek.
>>
>>25680781
Why do you faggots glorify this manlet? He would have hated all of you.
>>
File: 1452492550883.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452492550883.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>25681654
>that voice
>this much autism
>>
>>25683103
You must be very insecure. There was a lot to admire in him.
>>
Any audio versions of "My twisted world" out there?
>>
>>25683048
>>25683057
The point I am making is to the faggots that think the dating game should be fair.
>>
>>25683103
Are you retarded. He WAS one of them. I'm willing to bet at least 20% of the robots on here are 1 rejection away from sperging out and going berserk on some innocents.
>>
>>25683057

Not getting your dick wet is not the same as being killed though.

>>25683032

You're not children anymore. You're capable and responsible for doing your own critical thinking.
>>
>>25683141
Yeah, look on Youtube
>>
>>25683175
>The point I am making is to the faggots that think the dating game should be fair.

Why is dating uniquely unfair but the chances of being shot by a sperg have to be fair?

>>25683196
>Not getting your dick wet is not the same as being killed though.

Matters of degree, senpai.
>>
>>25683057
>when you're unhappy, thats just how it is; deal with it
>but when you make other people unhappy, thats unfair and unjust

I don't understand whats so hard to understand about this. Don't drag other people down into your hell just because you feel lonely. Imagine this for a second: You've got an avg looking qt 3.14 who makes you happy, you've got grades decent enough to get you into nice job when you graduate, you're on your way to your favourite deli to pic up your favorite sandwich when BANG. Some edgelord blows your fucking head off because he fell for the tfw-no-gf.jpg meme. Are you really saying this is something your okay with?
>>
I don't think a lot of Anons itt truly believe that life isn't fair.

I think they know enough to pay lip service to the idea, but deep down, much like Elliott, they feel as if they have been cheated.

What can you do? Losers gonna lose.
>>
>>25683290
>Why is dating uniquely unfair but the chances of being shot by a sperg have to be fair?

The people who got shot where victims of random violence. Thus it was an injustice.

People who think they are owed something romantically, are delusional and/or entitled Their suffering is ultimately of their own doing and entirely avoidable. Thus it is not unjust.
>>
>>25682453
Desu

Post is entirely fucking original you domb cunt robot
>>
>>25683453
Tbh senpai you sound entitled. What gives you the right to not be violently executed senpai? Biology?
>>
>>25683732
>What gives you the right to not be violently executed senpai?

Nothing. But it would be an injustice.
>>
>>25683732

Basic human rights.

>The people who got shot where victims of random violence. Thus it was an injustice.
>>
>>25683732
i love when the 'robots' resort to abstract philosophy to justify why their arrogant insufferable miserable asses can't get laid.

if they're super pathetic they'll bring into question 'free will'.
>>
>>25683785
No it wouldn't. You have no meaningful definition of justice, it's just a word you throw around to convince yourself you deserve things you want.
>>
>>25682267
>Dodging the argument this hard
Good job fuckhead
>>
>>25683826
No. An injustice can occur without expectation of outcome.
>>
>>25683826

Anon deserving to not be randomly killed one day is not the same as deserving love and affection. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp? Are you so desperate for sex and human contact that you put relationships and killing in the same boat?
>>
>>25683864

There is no argument. Men compete for women. That's how life is. I don't know why you guys keep bringing up the fact that women don't have to approach like it's relevant.
>>
>>25683867
>>25683732
>>25683822

I honestly cannot see where you draw the line.
>>
>>25683865
Nothing I said was related to expected outcome.

>>25683867
>Why is that such a hard concept to grasp?
It's not actually a concept, it's just you sperging out about how your feelings are so important that everyone else needs to care about them.
>>
>>25682813
>>25680781
where are you guys getting these high quality elliot rodger pics?
>>
>>25683822
It's how NEETs get over on their mothers. A mix of meandering rhetoric and bullshit mental illness. Elliot Rodger himself was well versed in this technique.
>>
>>25683914
Please seek help then.
>>
When one robot acts in a way that displeases many all normies they call it an injustice, but when all normies act in a way that displeases one robot it is just life, nature, etc. and the robot needs to deal with it.

Robots are not considered a part of nature like the rest of humanity. We are not given the privilege of acting in our own interest.
>>
>>25684066
>When one robot acts in a way that displeases many all normies they call it an injustice, but when all normies act in a way that displeases one robot it is just life, nature, etc. and the robot needs to deal with it.

This is literally what narcissism is. A grandiose estimation of your own importance.
>>
>>25684114
God made me this way, what are you going to do about it?

Anyway, normies all suffer from collective narcissism.
>>
>>25684114
He never said anything about 'importance'. Anyways normies aren't less narcissistic, their narcissism just aligns with the other normies to a greater extent.
>>
>>25684177
>God made me this way, what are you going to do about it?

And somehow the ladies aren't flocking to you? Just baffling.
>>
>>25684201
Of course they are less narcissistic. They conform to some degree.

Society is SUPPOSED to serve the majority. It does not cater to the individual. Expecting otherwise is narcissistic.
>>
File: 1452293973885.png (743KB, 474x613px) Image search: [Google]
1452293973885.png
743KB, 474x613px
>>25683944
Stashed away in an unlabeled crate, in an abandoned warehouse. It is a miracle that these can now see the light of day.

>>25684203
I never said he did a good job.
>>
>>25681602
>chads and stacies
>innocent

lol
>>
>>25684264
You make it sound like narcissism is right for robots.

Why should we adopt a "realistic" view and act in a way normies consider "just" when we are for all intents and purposes not part of their society? When play the game by their rules when we don't stand to win anything?
>>
>>25684264
>Society is SUPPOSED to serve the majority.
You only believe that because you're a narcissist who wants to be served. And to any extent you disagree with the majority opinion you don't actually just go "well I guess society says so", you want society to change for you.

No one expects otherwise, they just refuse to sacrifice their interests for your narcissistic benefit.
>>
>>25684276
>dat pic
what the fuck? this dude is complaining he cant get girls yet theres 2 on him right there. I cant even get one girl to take a picture with me
>>
>>25684276
dude was a fucking manlet LMAO
>>
>>25684327
Basing anything on the puerile normie/robot dichotomy is absurd. There is no us/them. There is only a you. And it sounds like you need to stop outwardly projecting and start focusing on self improvement.
>>
>>25684391
sister and step mother
and he still looks super uncomfortable
>>
>>25684328
Your anger blinds you. Seek help please.
>>
>>25684421
>things will be better if you improve
another awe-inspiring normie waste of words

I'm pretty much the only person who meets my rigid and strict criteria for robotdom anyway so the rest of your post is dumb too
>>
I wish me and Elliot could have hung out at Starbucks as we attract beautiful blondes
>>
File: amages.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
amages.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>25684328
tfw the autists of r9k actually believe that it is society's responsibility to make sure their desires are met, and that it ok to violently lash out against if if they are not. i wish i were surprised.
>>
>>25683732
Lol this is so pathetic
>>
>>25684264
>Society is SUPPOSED to serve the majority.

So in other words, I am literally obligated to serve you or I am "unjust", despite the fact that you do not serve me.
>>
>>25684516
Agreed. But I think it's more piss poor parenting than Autism.
>>
>>25684448
Not angry.

>>25684516
Never said anything was your responsibility. Just trying to help you be less retarded by showing you where you confuse your emotional preferences for some kind of reasoning.
>>
File: 1432365018219.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1432365018219.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
I don't know why people are trying to rationalize his beliefs, and why people are trying to argue against them. Elliot Rodger experienced that feeling that we've all felt--that we've been singled out for no real reason and everyone we know is getting laid and being loved by girls (or guys). It's not a logical feeling, and worse, it's all consuming. The only difference between Elliot and us NEETs is that he never accepted the fact that he just wasn't going to be in a relationship, so in one final act of desperation, he fought back against the cause of his pain.

His manifesto is meaningless. It's the product of someone who couldn't see clearly and was constantly consumed by such a strong desire to be loved--one that would not give up and let depression take over.
>>
>>25684599
That or just stop caring, don't see why that isn't an option, no sense being depressed for it.
>>
>>25684660
>just stop caring
why not just stop sleeping
why not just stop pissing and shitting
why not just stop eating and drinking
why not just stop moving
why not just stop breathing
>>
>>25684599
Elliot didn't love and didn't really want to be loved. He was using 'girlfriend' as an embodiment of the concept of 'Shangri-La'. The reason that he never approached women, was because he didn't actually desire women. It was a psychological crutch, and a vehicle to externalize blame for his real problem, which was that he was a homicidal maniac, who hated himself and wanted to die.
>>
>>25684660
Not everyone is capable of turning off that part of themselves, I think. I did long ago but I think most normal people can't.
>>
Now he finally isn't suffering.
>>
File: 1430086268976.gif (852KB, 239x180px) Image search: [Google]
1430086268976.gif
852KB, 239x180px
>>25682053
Sounds like an asshole to me.
>>
>>25684723
believe me, if I could I would.
>>
>>25684599
>Elliot Rodger experienced that feeling that we've all felt--that we've been singled out for no real reason

I've literally never felt like that. Life isn't a coin flip, nor is it centrally planned.

I can see why people who think like this have problems connecting with other people.
>>
>>25684660
Or you know, set goals, and put some work in.
>>
SOMEONE MAKE AN ELLIOT RODGER TINDER PLEASE

We need to know for sure.
>>
>>25684734
pretty accurate if tbqh
>>
The newly released images moved me to make a new tribute video to the Supreme One. Check it out, robots! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2dcyXsegY
>>
>>25684841
High school social circles can certainly feel planned to exclude X and include Y.
>>
I think the most telling part of the manifesto is when Elliot reads that book that says if you truly see yourself accomplishing a task in your mind, then you can really accomplish a task when you try it for real. Basically, set your mind to things.

He reads this and it inspires him, so what does he do? Goes out and buys a lottery ticket, which he put his mind to winning. Like my fucking god, he completely missed the point of the book entirely, and then when he (obviously) didn't win the lottery, he got fucking pissed at the book for telling him lies.
>>
>>25684734
Extremely doubt he didn't desire women. I think you're just trying to separate him to be completely different from the rest of us. He was clearly different, but he wasn't alien to us. He had many of the same feelings we have. One or two key differences made him a killer, it wasn't much.
>>
>>25685321
Not all robots have artificial intelligence.
>>
>>25685309
Except they're not planned. That's just the natural order.
>>
File: mVeuaPS.png (757KB, 489x687px) Image search: [Google]
mVeuaPS.png
757KB, 489x687px
Photo dump
>>
File: WiiNk8V.png (276KB, 463x476px) Image search: [Google]
WiiNk8V.png
276KB, 463x476px
Photo dumper
>>
File: 1452301709922.png (443KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452301709922.png
443KB, 408x600px
>>25685526
Elliot was a goddamn normie
>>
>>25685506
>>25685526
All these photos and more in this tribute vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2dcyXsegY
>>
>>25685345
What's with the 'us"/'we' shit? I don't identify with him at all.

And bullshit, humans find what they need. If he was was hungry, he would have foraged for food. And if he had truly wanted women, he would have put in an actual effort. If he wanted to be loved, maybe he talks to a girl. Maybe he even considers a woman who isn't a tall thin blonde to be an actual human.

No, Elliot's problem had nothing to do with women. Stop lying to yourself like he did.
>>
File: YHZ2Usz.png (568KB, 464x621px) Image search: [Google]
YHZ2Usz.png
568KB, 464x621px
Photo dumpest
>>
>>25685526
Just post the link to imgur or whatever that image site is called that they were dumped on. You are wasting your time.
>>
File: oBhSHZF.png (394KB, 493x732px) Image search: [Google]
oBhSHZF.png
394KB, 493x732px
Pic dump
>>
>>25685586
>Elliot's problem
He had a lot of problems. One of them was definitely lack of gf.
>>
>>25685626
>One of them was definitely lack of gf.
Are you insane? There is no way Elliot could have had a gf. Even if there had been a girl willing.
>>
>>25685683
I disagree. I think Elliot could have had a gf in his own special way.
>>
>>25685586
>And if he had truly wanted women, he would have put in an actual effort. If he wanted to be loved, maybe he talks to a girl.

You don't even know if he never attempted a relationship. Even if he didn't, the majority of the people on this board never approach girls/guys even though they desperately wish they had the confidence to.

You have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a robot. Now get off my fucking board, normie.
>>
>>25681323

He wasn't taught that you had to do that.

A lot of guys think girl will just come to you.
>>
>>25685626
elliot was a raging autist senpai for real. how was he going to have a gf?
>>
>>25685683
4 inch cock wouldn't of gotten very far
>>
>>25685568
Song name?

I'd google the lyrics but I can't make them out.
>>
>>25680853
Are you retarded? You can honestly not be that stupid. He was giving you real studies.
>>
>>25685711
You're believing in a fairy tale. Elliot couldn't ttend a normal school. Hold down a job. Maintain normal relationships with friends and roomates. Pass classes he was enrolled in. Etc. etc.
>>
>>25685808
>>25685751
>>25685683
Are these all the same person or has the thread been swamped with illiterates?

I'll just repeat myself. Elliot had many problems. Lack of gf was definitely a problem Elliot had, and this problem bothered him.
>>
>>25681323
He wanted them to approach him, he wanted to be the kind of guy who women desired and wanted to interact with. I guess if he didn't spend 2k on lottery tickets and instead put work into his physique, people skills and expanding his financial opportunities he would have made it.

I wish society and women in general approached guys in a more linear fashion, but instead either you're getting laid regularly or you're not getting approached whatsoever. There's no gradual build up as you get /fit/ter and more confident, so guys can see that what they're doing is right, if that happened perhaps Elliot would still be alive.
>>
>>25685771
"like" the vid and i might consider giving ya the song :^)
>>
>>25685860
Forgot to address

>>25685808
He fix those problems just like he could fix his no-gf problem.
>>
>>25685898
Done. I feel like a prostitute though.
>>
>>25685888
>He wanted them to approach him, he wanted to be the kind of guy who women desired and wanted to interact with. I guess if he didn't spend 2k on lottery tickets and instead put work into his physique, people skills and expanding his financial opportunities he would have made it.

Or you know, being kind. Humility. Having interests. Participating an competing in group activities. Having friends and being a friend. Accepting challenges instead of cowering before them. etc. etc.

The kid was a monster.
>>
>>25681636
>>25681506
It's not rigged or broken, it works great.

You're calling it that because only a few get laid? that's what is supposed to happen fuckwit.
>>
>>25685903
>He fix those problems just like he could fix his no-gf problem.

no, that not realty. he didn't fix any of those problems. Unless you count shooting yourself in the head as 'fixing'.
>>
File: 1444571535666.jpg (54KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1444571535666.jpg
54KB, 500x279px
>>25685860
"Lack of gf" was only a symptom of a much larger problem idiot.
>>
>>25685965
Exactly. The expectations of these losers are mind boggling.
>>
>>25681603

Oh it doesn't apply?

Cool I'll just turn off my sex drive, and need for social interaction. Oh wait chemically doing that leads to suicide.

hmmm I wonder if women's brains, just like ours, think we're still competing for the right to have offspring because evolution doesn't work like that.

No it's women's fault obviously.
>>
>>25685986
>he didn't so he couldn't
I hope you were just confused by my botched post and are not actually this stupid.

>>25686024
Nah he was definitely pissed off that he didn't have a gf. You trying to reduce this complex mess of incompetence and emotions to one single "deepest" problem is pointless and reeks of pop-psychology or something worse.
>>
>>25685954
>being kind. Humility. Having interests. Participating an competing in group activities. Having friends and being a friend

That's what I meant by developing people skills. I think, after reading his manifesto, the only way he could show that is by faking it, he had no capacity for those human values.

He could have faked it and still gotten laid though, maybe.
>>
>>25686208
>He could have faked it and still gotten laid though, maybe.
Nah. Women hate sociopaths.
>>
>>25686115
>Nah he was definitely pissed off that he didn't have a gf.

Reading his manifesto makes it sound like all he wanted to do was reject women/be the kind of guy that gets approached so much that rejecting them is just common practice.

He talked about how he would love to have a gf who cared for him and would never leave, but that was still just one problem, a straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>25686236
They do but eventually one drunken bar slut would fall for it.
>>
>>25686115
Of course he couldn't dipshit! Look what happened. Maybe in some alternate reality he could have one by one conquered his myriad of severe developmental disorders, and gotten
a gf. But in this reality he couldn't and wound up blowing his brains out.

>Nah he was definitely pissed off that he didn't have a gf.

He was CRAZY. The gf thing was a psychotic projection.

He wasn't even CLOSE to being in a mental state to have a relationship. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Women (and men) of course, easily deduced this.

Elliot should have been institutionalized by the time he was around 19-20.
>>
>>25686208
He wasn't even good at faking it to desu.
>>
File: killing.jpg (28KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
killing.jpg
28KB, 615x409px
>killing fellow robots

I have 0 sympathy for Elliot.
>>
>>25685712
this, i don't think i've ever approached a girl like that
I don't really hate people though
>>
>>25686344
killing anyone, you little creep.
>>
>>25686344
Stabbed to death, damn. Poor asians,
>>
>>25686374
>waaah care about me more than i care about you waaah
>>
>>25681654
>Pruane2Forever

What the fucking hell. This guy is still around.
>>
>>25686374
Robots are more important than normies. Normies are just carbon copies pressed into different bodies and with different voices. Their actual drives, emotions, and personalities only vary by the body they inhabit, their current location, possessions, etc. They're all the same.
>>
>>25686433
What? I have 0 sympathy for Elliot either. But it's not like the girls deserved to die, and the 'robots' didn't.

Anyone who uses 'robot' seriously is a dumb ass.
>>
>>25686310
>Maybe in some alternate reality he could have one by one conquered his myriad of severe developmental disorders
This was definitely possible in a reality not unlike our own.

>He wasn't even CLOSE to being in a mental state to have a relationship
as if this is enough to stop someone lol

Elliot was just unlucky.

>>25686274
>Reading his manifesto makes it sound like all he wanted to do was reject women/be the kind of guy that gets approached so much that rejecting them is just common practice.
He might have had an unconventional understanding of gf and placed more importance than most on the validation a gf would bring but this doesn't mean something ridiculous like "he didn't really want a gf" (or "for girls to be interested in him" or whatever)

>He talked about how he would love to have a gf who cared for him and would never leave, but that was still just one problem, a straw that broke the camel's back.
So you agree with me. Glad I convinced you.
>>
>>25686479
and you guys can't get laid huh?
>>
>>25686505
>Anyone who uses 'robot' seriously is a dumb ass.
Same goes for anyone who takes anything seriously on /r9k/

>>25686530
Universal sign of the normie on the losing side of an argument
>>
>>25686505
>i think normie lives matter when i'm too dumb to understand what the point was
>>
>>25680781
This guy truly loves black clock down his throat.
>>
>>25680853
You sound like normie trash, we don't need people like you here
>>
>>25686564
>Universal sign of the normie on the losing side of an argument

Nope, it's the unavoidable summation of your approach towards society. The actual losing side.
>>
>>25686528
>So you agree with me. Glad I convinced you.

I'm not the guy that disagreed.
>>
>>25686635
>it's the unavoidable summation
lol are you literally a retard with a thesaurus?
>>
File: 1439688214965.jpg (5KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1439688214965.jpg
5KB, 250x227px
>>25686635
>hurr durr all that matters in life is getting laid
>>
>>25686665
I'm just glad you exist then friend
>>
>>25680853
Marcus Aurelius wrote meditations for himself.
>>
>>25686575
No, I got you're point. It was just psychotic.

What 'robots' don't understand is that normies are tolerating you little creeps.

Back in the day when you stepped out of line acting out of bullshit philosophies such as yours, the normies formed a posse and the 'robot' found himself hanging from a tree.

And don't kid yourselves, the dynamic still exists.
>>
>>25680781
He did what all of us should've done
>>
>>25686674
It's kind of a big part of society.
>>
>>25686708
>y-you're lucky we're not lynching you
>s-so stop killing us
grow a pair
>>
File: 14396889729435.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
14396889729435.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>25686708
>short, cocky reply
>majority of post is insults
>>
>>25680853
If he was truly narcissistic he would have raped to lose his virginity. He was without a doubt mentally ill and had delusions of grandeur but definitely not narcissistic. He lived in a completely different world.
>>
>>25686708
>And don't kid yourselves, the dynamic still exists.
Elliott discovered that at that party where he got his leg broken.
>>
>>25686798
>If he was truly narcissistic he would have raped to lose his virginity.
ER was a physical coward.
>>
File: 1443670509422.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1443670509422.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>25686708
>And don't kid yourselves, the dynamic still exists.
So why are normies getting btfo? When can we expect your retaliation?
>>
File: 1285329706038.jpg (18KB, 314x146px) Image search: [Google]
1285329706038.jpg
18KB, 314x146px
>>25686708
>mfw almost all leaders of rebellions or people who caused massive shitstorms were "creeps"
>>
>>25681495
>huurr durr social anxiety doesn't exist
what your saying is the equivalent of telling a soldier with ptsd to get over it and man up.
There are several articles, and studies that show how social anxiety and social isolation have a feedback loop, the less socially integrated you are the more anxiety you have, the more anxiety you have the less socially integrated you are.
It has nothing to do with being nervous approaching a girl, and wimping out

>If you make no attempt you can't bitch about whatever happens.
when you say this you make it sound like we are lazy. Their are plenty of lonely overachievers who would rather invest all they're time improving themselves, going to the gym, going to uni, than just approaching a girl because their work ethic is stronger then there willpower to
overcome anxiety. It's why you see deadbeat stoners, fat asses, and autists with gf's and certain higher quality males alone and depressed.
>>
>>25686840
>ER was a physical coward.
He physically killed 7 people, 3 by close up stabbing
>>
>>25686876
if only mental gymanstics burned calories.
>>
>>25686971
>memes because he can't create a cohesive response
dauntlessness =! hard work
>>
He had psychosis and narcissism. He thought he was God's gift to the entire world (specifically women) and girls would just flock towards him in his adulthood, but when they didn't, he just couldn't handle the reality that he wasn't as good looking and stunning as he thought he was, so he lived in a fantasy world where he figured women were out to get him, and it was always women's fault and not his own that he couldn't get laid. His personality was shitty, his was awkwardly built in the face, but he didn't, and couldn't, see that. He saw himself as this handsome 10/10 gentlemen that girls ignored simply because they were "out to get him".

This is probably due to his upbringing; he was probably spoiled and constantly told he was so "handsome" and relatives would keep telling him girls would just wait in line for him. His ego just kept on growing when he got old enough to feed it himself, and it all eventually caught up to him when girls weren't interested. So he did the thing most people with severe narcissism; destroy everyone who didn't think he was the greatest thing that ever struck earth, but his version of destruction was killing, and this was unfortunate for the people he knew.

It's sad really, and he should've gotten help when he could. But he wasn't an angel. He was a sad man that couldn't accept the fact that he was a beta that lost the lottery in life.
>>
File: Pepe_Crying.jpg (37KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Crying.jpg
37KB, 412x351px
>elliot will never know how much of an impact he's made on the beta world
>>
If he was really a beta, how do you explain this crazy party where he approached grills and tried to chat them up and then went apeshit. Are these the signs of a wimpy beta?

>Elliot Rodger was beaten up, left with a broken ankle and robbed of his Gucci sunglasses after he tried to push girls off a ledge for not talking to him at a party, his manifesto has revealed.

>for not talking to him
>at a party
>>
>>25686798
>he would have raped to lose his virginity.

Not him but
Most rapists are aggression-driven more than anything, it has nothing to do with being a virgin
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.