[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /pegging/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_me668qP11F1rlckm9o1_1280.jpg (333KB, 948x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me668qP11F1rlckm9o1_1280.jpg
333KB, 948x1280px
Benefits of pegging:

-You get to switch things up as a couple
-Prostate orgasms are a totally different sensation and feel incredible
-Greater empathy between both parties
-For once the girl has to do all the work
-Chicks who are into pegging are also generally hypersexual (always down to fuck... even when you aren't)
-Prostate stimulation has been shown to increase libido, improve erectile strength, and lead to more powerful orgasms.
>If chicks don't work out in the end, then your asshole is fully prepared to take dick

I honestly don't understand why you faggots haven't gotten with the program yet.

Pegging is god-tier.
>>
>>25680590
Because that's not my fetish
>>
>>25680590
You're a closet gay you fucking faggot
>>
>I honestly don't understand why you faggots haven't gotten with the program yet.
Because I'm not a faggot, faggot.
>>
That is a new level of homosexual activity.

>be a closet fag
>date a 2/10 manly looking broad
>bring fake dong into relationship
>get fucked by fake dong
>pretend it is a real cock
>"it's not gay because a butch lesbian is doing it!
>>
I want a grill to peg me desu
>>
>best sex was pegging my bf
>he's suddenly become insecure in his masculinity and I'll never get to do it again
>>
>>25680590
i like being the little spoon, but not anal stuff.
>>
>>25680590
I know a girl who broke up with her bf and she used to peg him
she wasn't really into it but he was so she went with it
they broke up for their own reasons, but what I find weird
is that he insisted he got to keep all of their strap-ons

am I the only one that thinks that's fucking odd as shit?
like is he going to show them to the next chick he dates and be like, "my ex used to fuck my asshole with these. will you use them now?"
>>
>>25680767
>best sex was pegging my bf
so you've never had good sex?
sux4u.
>>
>>25680590
I really, really want a dominant gf. However they rare as fucking unicorns so I doubt this will happen any time soon.
>>
Me and this girl tried pegging once, I wore one of her dresses and she tried fucking me but it was too big and I nearly started crying
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.