[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the wall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (14KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 200x300px
have any of you listened to this album?

i was obsessed with it back when i was sixteen

five years later i finally start listening to it again

realize the character is like embodiment of r9k

> guys dad dies in WW2
> raised by overprotective single mother (r9k point 1)
> this leads to mommy issues
> which leads to his insecurity with women (r9k point 2)
> which leads to his wife's infidelity
> which leads to him closing himself off from the world entirely (r9k point 3)
> which leads to him going berserk after getting high on drugs

I could talk about this album forever, it's got a great message about the cyclical nature of history and shit. I used to bore qt friends of mine explaining all the deep symbolism of the album back when i was in high school. also no i don't smoke weed.

figured i'd break up the monotony of virgin angst on this board with something else, why not.
>>
>>25680054
>tfw Rock Operas are dead
>>
File: roger_waters_the_wall.jpg (290KB, 1000x627px) Image search: [Google]
roger_waters_the_wall.jpg
290KB, 1000x627px
>>25680054
i listen to Nobody Home on a daily basis. the only girl that ever talked to me doesnt answer anymore ::(
>>
>>25680874
I haven't listened to The Wall in a long time, but I like the second Protomen album a lot for what it is. Not even light up the night, I mean the whole thing.
>>
>>25680054

>is like the embodiment of r9k

>has a wife

uummmmmm.... no.
>>
Great album, and I have the same tendency to go on into in-depth discussions about it which generally bore people
>>
>>25680874
Ayreon is pretty good, sad that there are no new albums
>>
>>25681003

Well, in spirit at least. I think most of r9k got fucked over by a woman at least once, if not fucked by her.
>>
bump from page 100
>>
Wish You Were Here is better
>>
>>25680054
Pink Floyd is top notch material.
Enough said.
>>
>>25683810

Yeah. But it doesn't appeal to r9k the same way IMO.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.