[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people find it weird because i don't drink coffee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: vMExgMZ.jpg (101KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
vMExgMZ.jpg
101KB, 1300x731px
>tfw people find it weird because i don't drink coffee
>don't smoke cigarettes
>dont do any sort of drugs
>don't drink alcohol
>tfw 21

Who else? water only please.
>>
You're not as interesting as you think you are. :^)
>>
>>25679620
I have an overpowering addiction to all forms of caffeinated drinks, soda and red bull being the top of them.
This is the only unhealthy habit I have.
>>
>>25679651
I don't understand your reddit tier post.
>>
>>25679651
On the contrary, that makes him very boring, which has the potential to be interesting, in and of itself.
>>
File: 1386755815382.jpg (41KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
1386755815382.jpg
41KB, 388x384px
i used to be like this

im going to explain in this one post everty straight edge robot mentality, because i experienced the early stages of it

>be me
>early high school
>0 friends
>no gf
>never been to any kind of a party or hangout with people
>hear people talk about pot
>be curious about it, wonder what it would feel like
>dont know where or how to get it
>fuck it, i dont want it
>anyone who uses it is a loser
>i dont need drugs to have fun
>i am superior

then when i was 17 i got a gf and she gave me pot. it was good. now im not autistic about straight edge shit. it truly is the biggest sour grapes mentality out there. aside from the hardcore music scene, they're normies but they're fucking nuts in their own right
>>
>>25679620

It is a bit weird. They're fun stuff, if you're not into it that's completely fine but like if you haven't tried it ( assuming) why not give it a shot. More with alcohol and coffee not doing lines of coke
>>
File: pepeee.jpg (45KB, 391x380px) Image search: [Google]
pepeee.jpg
45KB, 391x380px
>>25679820

Tried everything in that list, including marijuana (3 times and inhaled a fuck load yet still didn't get high). Found it pathetic and never tried since (years and years).

I don't need drugs to feel good.
>>
>>25679620
Do you feel special or superior because of it? Feeling like this special little snowflake that listens to classical music and thinks its such a unique intellectually developed individual and the other "apes" simply can't keep up?

Well if this is the case, then you really are fooling yourself.
>>
>>25679940
>Do you feel special or superior because of it?

I'm not a women.
>>
>>25679620
aye, me to

i don't like feeling out of control
>>
>>25679620
Drugs aren't bad at all as long as you don't get addicted or abuse it (do it way too often). The way I see it is that each drug is a new experience to stimulate your brain and allow to think differently. There is more to this world than what we perceive while sober OP.
>>
>>25679620
Yeah I'm 24 and I've never done a single drug in my life never even tried them. The idea of dulling my senses just sounds absolutely horrible to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 630x800px
>>25679803

So you were just a failed degenerate? Some of us have been raised to lead moral lives, faggot
>>
>>25679940
>>25679803
>>25679651

lmao

Buttblasted druggie normals get the fuck off of this board
>>
>>25680029
Keep your degeneracy to yourself.
>>
>>25680029
i feel like just by the fact of psychoactive substances existing on this planet, means we were meant to use them

why would psychoactive plants even evolve if they weren't meant to be consumed?
>>
>dont drink
>everyone looks at me with shock, scorn, or disgust and one time anger
>>
>>25680035
morals are a spook
>>
>>25679940
Someone's projecting. You sure you don't feel inferior because of it?
>>
File: 2.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
42KB, 500x322px
>i-it feelz good man
>it it opens ur mind like real stuff bro
>take drugs man, control ur self just take em

Why the fuck do you degenerate niggers always try to bring everyone else down to your level? Fuck off druggies.
>>
>>25680033
why?
what grand things are your senses doing for you that slightly hindering them for 4-12 hours would hurt?
I mean, it's not like if you do 1 marijuana you won't be able to smell for a month
>>
>>25680110
why would you not do something that feels good? there is no objective morality, are you some kind of christian or something?
>>
>>25679620
Well I hate just drinking water, I drink soda when I go out which is pretty funny when everyone orders alcohol and you get a loux
>>
>>25680146
>why would you not do something that feels good?

Not everyone is a pathetic drugged up loser like you that needs a hit just to "be himself" you pathetic low-test faggot.
>>
>>25679957
>tfw people find it weird because i don't [insert substance]

The way you type gives you away. You make it out to be, as if it is not weird to not do these things. You know it is normal, and you know there is nothing wrong about it (aslong as people dont overindulge). You want to feel elitist and therefore pretend like all the stupid plebs simply dont understand your superior ways

But maybe you are also just trolling
>>
>>25680179
>But maybe you are also just trolling
Maybe you are just autistic?
>>
>>25679620
too bad you go on r9k the ultimate loser addiction fucking looser

hahaha kill ure'self m8
>>
>>25680163
>low test

i smoke weed erryday and i can row a 100lb dumbbell 15 times kek
>>
>>25680219
>i smoke weed erryday
>not a low-test

Go away with your nigger drugs, low test kid.
>>
>>25680232
why dont we meet up at the gym, buddy, let's see who can lift more (^:
>>
File: patrick.gif (58KB, 381x416px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.gif
58KB, 381x416px
>>25680219
>row

Holly shit, am i supposed to be impressed you are doing a girls exercise with light weights? You're beyond pathetic. This has to be a "troll".

>>25680267
>shows off about his pathetic "row" stats, thinks he lifts.

DYEL druggie.
>>
I wish I could live the way you do, but if it wasn't for weed I would have killed myself long ago
>>
>>25680278
i know you're just mad because a "druggie" can lift more than you

stay weak
>>
>>25680311
Using incorrect technique is not impressive, kiddo.

Video related, it's how shit you do them; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27S_3cBH7IM
>>
>>25680033
>dulling my senses
>coke, speed, LSD, MDMA, etc
>"dulling"
kek
>>
>>25680328
that is exactly the way i do them, fag

and i hope you know bateman drank alcohol all the time and still had a great bod
>>
i was high on life
then i had to neet and suffered withdrawal symptoms
sucked so hard
don't get high on life brobots choose a safe little drug like adderall
>>
>>25680421
im 8 years of being anti-social and a NEET, yet still don't need to depend on drugs.

You're pathetic.
>>
>>25679851
Bitch nigga gives up on the greatest things in the world (drugs) because he smoked oregano once.
>>25679976
Bitch nigga gives up on the greatest things in the world (drugs) because he just a bitch nigga.
>>25680033
Bitch nigga gives up on the greatest things in the world (drugs) because he don't understand that drugs enhance your senses.
>>25680110
Bitch nigga gives up on the greatest things in the world (drugs) because he think he smart and shit.
>>25680438
Bitch nigga gives up on the greatest things in the world (drugs) because he ain't know how to deepweb.
>>
Despite other anon's complaints, you really do sound boring. Good luck finding an interesting social activity that doesn't involve alcohol.
>>
Wall of text/Shitty Rant
Drugs are meant for the improvement of yourself, (example, doing a psychedelic to improve your anxiety, or doing coke or adderal too get a long nights project done, using pot to make yourself feel calm, if you're stressed) if your doing coke hinges for nights on end, or doing stupid drugs like MDMA, or robotussin, or fucking heroin, your a idiot. Moderation is supposed to be a factor as well, some drugs can be used responsibly, and druggies shouldn't wreck that image. Hating drugs isn't the way too go either, because some of them are decent.
>>
>>25681231
>robotussin
>stupid
>a psychedelic is fine tho lol!
>>
>Uh-I drink milk anon...is that okay?
>>
>>25681307
I personally do robotussin, and don't even do psychedelics (family has a history of mania, and I have autism :^) and OCD) Robotussin is a fun drug, but it's fucking stupid, there's no point to it, even though you don't have a comedown, if your depressed you still feel depressed after a 6 hours. Psychedelics are a much more powerful, and worthwhile drug.
>>
So many people think people that don't do drugs are elitist pricks. Some people like myself just don't have the money and/or the social connections. I probably would have tried weed if someone offered it to me, but no body did. For some people it's just a financial thing. Also i never got coffee, it doesn't even give me a buzz and it tastes like shit without a shit ton of sugar and milk.
>>
>>25681421
>it doesn't even give me a buzz and it tastes like shit without a shit ton of sugar and milk.

This, it also makes me feel like shit, makes me want to go for a shit, makes my body all hot and sweaty too.

Fuck that garbage.
>>
File: 1446605992527.jpg (20KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
1446605992527.jpg
20KB, 467x414px
>>25681394
>I personally do robotussin
>there's no point to it
>you don't have a comedown
>if your depressed you still feel depressed after a 6 hours
>>
>>25679620
I drink coffee and occasionally alcohol but I've never been drunk in my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 750x1334px
>>25681470
Reverse image search this
>>
>>25679620
The only thing I drink is coffee because it's tasty and gives me a pleasant focus.
>can't drink alcohol because I'm autistic about my gains
>don't smoke weed because I'm a PhD student who's autistic about my intellect

So yeah I'm boring as fuck but what the fuck ever m80 who cares what normalfags think
>>
I drink coffee regularly because it's a cognitive enhancer

I know in life I have a long way to go and could be a lot better than what I currently am, but am honestly proud of being an abstainer
>>
File: we.jpg (413KB, 1222x687px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
413KB, 1222x687px
Stims for lyfe
>>
>>25679620
I don't drink, smoke, etc. but I have no issue being in a setting where people are.

Somebody offers me whatever, I say I'm good and don't make a big deal out of it, and we all go on with our good times. If you aren't stiff and judgmental about it people aren't going to judge you either.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.