[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you doing here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5gum.jpg (34KB, 529x410px) Image search: [Google]
5gum.jpg
34KB, 529x410px
how did you end up here?

personally, i've been traveling between art and news on various 'chans (4, 420, 8) since 8th grade.
i'm 19 now and struggling with severe depression, anxiety, and substance abuse, but i saw some funny elliot rodger memes a while ago, and traced the beta scent to here, where i've felt at home for a while.

what are you doing here? how did you get here?
>>
>>25678832
i used to only go on /b/ and one day there was a feels thread or some shit and somebody told us to go here instead of 'infesting a good board with your beta asses'. i decided to check it out and soon realized how much i can relate to the people here. thats my story.
>>
I used to browse /b/, but those people annoyed me.

I treat /r9k/ as a kkind of /b/ lite.
>>
I got here after sustaining fairly serious brain damage. This is not a meme
>>
I don't remember how I got here, and I don't know how to get out.
>>
I used to go here all the time when I was in my late teens because I always believed I had aspergers (my moom always told me I had it and was other shit.).
Then I took a proper test and found out I was a normal guy that distanced himself into this. Afterwards I started turning my life around and found out that half of /r9k/ is full of shit.

Still have some of the autism stuff left in me because it's hard to forget a lot of your life.
This mixed with sometimes getting a laugh on this board made me stay here.
My gf frequents it too, but she mainly out of shock value.
>>
>>25678832
>2008 playing runescape
>someone talking about dank memes in ge
>mentions 4chins
>find 4chins
>never find exit
>>
Found CP on /b/ in 2007, then stayed for everything else.
>>
>>25680265
>and found out I was a normal guy
>My gf

You just wanna trigger people, dont you?
>>
>>25680399
No, I actually thought I was a robot until the end of my second relationship.
The fact that I always thought I was robot made me sometimes act like one instead of trusting on my gut instinct.
>>
Matt is that you? You linked that 5gum picture a couple days ago
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.