[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your first thought when you see this picture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: nowiaintsayinsheagolddigga.png (676KB, 916x584px) Image search: [Google]
nowiaintsayinsheagolddigga.png
676KB, 916x584px
What is your first thought when you see this picture?
>>
File: 1452489853794.jpg (3KB, 164x159px) Image search: [Google]
1452489853794.jpg
3KB, 164x159px
these fucking worthless whores in the comments must be carved up, cooked and fed to rats
>>
>>25678678

Men's fault for being vulnerable to young tight pussy and letting women manipulate them because "muh dick".
We see your insecurities and we expose and take advantage of them to get higher ahead. Deal with it faggots.
If we lived in a society where (I don't think this ever existed, btw) where whores were completely shamed AND the men who sleep with them this would of never happened.
>>
>>25678809
vaginas are a collective property and men must proceed to ensure this fact. that way women will also start to improve themselves again (i mean actually improving and not smearing color into their wrinkled faces) in order to maybe belong one day to the man they crave.

women would be put to use as baby raisers and cooks while man can focus on more important things in life again. remember that virtually every technology and every piece of knowledge we have nowadays was made by males, not by females. females are just a biological necessity.
>>
Sometimes I even wish I had an old man
doesnt even have to be rich
I just dont wanna die alone
>>
Kamron knows what's up.
>>
>>25678567
Whether they're using their brains or their looks, they're still just using the tools at their disposal to achieve a comfortable lifestyle.
>>
>>25678567
I don't see the problem

the old guy is probably well aware it isn't actually love. he probably just wants some form of companionship and intimacy with an attractive, young woman before he passes. He doesn't care whether it's fake or real.
I'd do the same thing if I was old, rich, and alone.
>>
>>25678567

My first thought is that the majority of /r9k/ visitors seek out things to make them upset, rather than realizing you make your own path in life and can choose whether or not you associate with people such as this.

Also, It is a joke, and kind of funny to be honest.
>>
>>25678567
The "please don't compliment me" bitch is exactly what's wrong with modern women. Annoying bitch
>>
File: madfrogdude.jpg (42KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
madfrogdude.jpg
42KB, 600x582px
>>25678678
it ends now
>>
>>25678567
I'm suddenly reminded that prenups aren't worth the paper they're written on and can be overturned in a court in an instant.
>>
>>25678809
this dude's right

>be in group of guys, no worries everyone mixing

>girl comes, guys start focusing on her
>her words, action, anything takes priority over everything else

Its fucking pathetic when i see this shit.
>>
File: 1445646564579.jpg (139KB, 530x619px) Image search: [Google]
1445646564579.jpg
139KB, 530x619px
>>25678809
wouldn't happen if you shrill cunts along with the christian folk continue to work as hard as possible to keep prostitution illegal. Men won't fall for your sorry asses and pay you the betabux if they can just pay for no strings attached pussy on demand
>>
>>25682293
This man is correct pham.
>>
>>25678567
I'm not surprised. Typical gold digging behavior.
>>
File: girl cringes.png (11KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
girl cringes.png
11KB, 500x600px
>>25678567

That first comment, that's CRINGE
>>
>>25682901
That's more "Girl gets her ass groped on bus"
>>
i like that kamron dude
>>
>>25678567
>4th photo
>when will they learn?
>>
File: 1452559622085.png (25KB, 693x182px) Image search: [Google]
1452559622085.png
25KB, 693x182px
There is always an equalizer, my friends.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.