[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't cry. This post is going to be full of feels so feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: mini-saudade.jpg (21KB, 550x255px) Image search: [Google]
mini-saudade.jpg
21KB, 550x255px
I can't cry.
This post is going to be full of feels so feel free to come with me. I've been 7 years without crying now and it worries me. All my life I've cried over anything, I always was a crybaby. I miss that feeling.
When my parents had to get rid of my dogs I cried a fucking river.
When my uncle, my only cool family member emigrated to find a job I felt sad but I couldn't cry. That was 7 years ago, I was 13 at the time. It pisses me off so much because I feel like I'm about to break down any second but somehow I can't segregate tears. Now I'm 20 years old and holy shit I feel like I might have some sort of weird depression. Is it nostalgia? Melancholia? I feel that way all day long.
Please, post your feels fellow robots
>>
I can't cry either.

There is no reason to get out of bed. But at the same time I don't want to kill myself. I just want to be happy.
>>
I want to cry too but i cant,im depressed,having chronic pain and depersonalization,i want to die,come death to me
>>
I was a "crybaby" as a kid too, always hated the term because I felt that it gave my emotions less value. Had a period when I cried everyday around my teenage years. It has gone on and off ever since, had periods where I didnt cry for 2 years kinda. Now I am pretty low and the tears come quite often. Not sure how to help you OP, just make sure you do not diminish your emotions, they are worth being felt.
>>
>>25678841
Sounds weird but I miss when the eyes get wet and your face turns red. I cried about everything, most of the time I had a reason for it although some not. I've tried a lot of things: sad movies, sad songs...
They give me the feels but still not to the point of crying.
>>
>>25677800
i don't even feel bad about my life anymore.

i've just grown to accept my dull and silent existence because it's all i know. i no longer care about what happens to me or anyone else.
>>
>>25678980
I know what you mean about missing the physical experience of crying. It really is soothing somehow.
And then how clearity can dawn upon you when the crying is done. Temporary relief, what is there not to miss about that?
Try some more music I guess, that's always been the thing that does it for me.
>>25679039
What do you do during your days?
>>
>>25679060
i just go to college and work a shitty part time job that i used to hate, and have grown to passively submit to.

during my down time i just lay around my room doing nothing. i thought getting out there more would help me improve my life, but in reality im the exact same i was when i was NEET, just with less time to lay around and feel miserable. now people can make money off my misery.

i've tried talking to people, but the interactions i have are never meaningful, and never go anywhere. i just dont see how my life is ever going to change. despite my efforts to reach out, nothing changes.

eventually i just gave up, and stopped trying.
>>
>>25679137
Ah cool, are you studying something that you genuinly want to study? And have you considered looking for another job? How about joining clubs and teams, you're in college after all.
Creative hobbies have helped me a bit but this shit is a fucking bottomless pit because it doesn't matter how many times I write a song that I am satisfied with, or try picking up a new hobby - I always end up in this shit. ugh.
Fuck. And I have a GF but everytime I feel like this I always try to think if it is because of the relationship. That we might want different things. But we haven't even fucking talked about what we want. paskfpojsafpoiajs fuck.
>>
>>25679137
Does your college offer therapy?
>>
>>25677800
You should try laughing instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2y9uZwf6CQ
>>
>>25679282
i study biomechanical engineering, which is alright. i'm not really passionate about it, but i don't hate it either.

i transferred colleges while taking my major, and this new one is making me go to a shitty satellite campus to make sure im not a fluke i guess. there ain't shit here. tried to make a club, but nobody else gives a shit either i guess.

i tried picking up drawing, but i just don't feel inspired. im absolutely awful at it, and i feel like im just trying to be something im not by drawing. it's not like i took an interest in it when i was a kid, or that anyone in my family is good at it. chances are, i'd be average at best. all the mistakes i make just irritate me, and i push it aside.

>>25679322
no, and i honestly don't think it would work. i feel this way because of the life im living. if i knew how to change it, then i wouldn't feel this way anymore. but after trying for months, nothing seems to change, and nobody in my family knows how to make friends or be happy either. so unless a therapist could point me in the direction for things that i could to do to meet people without forcing it and making it awkward, i dont see how it'll help.
>>
>>25679456
I actually picked up drawing too and I am 100% in your situation about never having an interest in it nor having anyone in my family that has been good at it. I downloaded this book http://uc.irpdf.com/uploads/5/[www.irpdf.com]_You_Can_Draw_in_30_Days.pdf and it is nice because it gives a routine you know. Instead of laying around aimless 8hrs a day I can now do it 7hrs a day instead etc.

I do think a therapist would be able to point those directions out though. I just got into therapy and it isn't only about what they say.
It's about having an outlet I guess, which hobbies also provide in my case.
We're all different though, I try to have as many "emotional outlets" as possible because this shit is never ending.
>>
>>25679571
im learning off the /ic/ guide, but thanks. i guess i can try to pick it up again when im feeling more inspired to.

i just don't like how fake therapists are. and i've had negative experiences with them as a child. i guess i could look into it when im done taking this medicine im on, because they'll probably end up giving me anti-depressants which won't do shit about my life.
>>
just think of shit that stings in your life

>told a pretty fatty about
>she comes and tells me that i'm not her type
>she tells some other girls
>some other girl just tells me don't worry you'll find a girl
>28 fucking years and nothing
>>
>>25679789
I said no to anti-depressants mostly because I feel that my depression is very light, and as I am a student of medicine - I dont want to be the patient...
Haven't checked the /ic/ guide, might be helpful for me too.
I think it differs from therapist to therapist. People usually don't get into that field of work unless they themselves have some issues.
I think most of them are empathic because of that, because they themselves know a bit from their own experience.
I am even considering doing that field after I'm done with medicine. The human mind is so intriguing.
What anti-depressants are you on?
>>
>>25679796
I guess we should all just keep being ourselves until we find someone who likes us for who we are I guess. Sometimes we have to wait longer than we intended, or want to. Or we can change the way we are and act, sacrificing ourself for company. Idk.
>>
>>25680071
im not on anti-depressants, im on accutane. but i don't want them to blame it for the depression, and make me shell out money for the 6 months of medicine all over again.
>>
>>25680127
Oh my bad. Yeah I know what you're saying. Don't you think your depression is due to different factors that coalesce into what it is?
Because Accutane is a possible FACTOR, though not the entire equation.
But yeah I know what you're saying, I would probably ride it out too before anything else. Or at least make sure that stopping the treatment is off the list (that is my personal opinion, not my "professional", even though you didn't ask).
>>
>>25677800
I cry but the tears drop meaninglessly to the ground. Just like everything I do.
>>
>>25677800
I can't cry either except randomly when I make eye contact with people walking or when the wind is blowing too hard

it's only a single tear at most/my eyes watering
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.