[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being a wagecuck drown out the crippling loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 9

File: 9483787984374398070439834043.jpg (50KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
9483787984374398070439834043.jpg
50KB, 600x333px
Does being a wagecuck drown out the crippling loneliness and shitiness of life?
>>
Depends on the work, but it's better than being a neetcuck for sure.
>>
File: 1401826294919.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401826294919.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
>>25677580
No, it does not.
Who /literallyconsideringsuicide/ here?
>>
>>25677580
No, but it sure as fuck is nicer than being a NEET.
>went from eating ramen in a dorm room to eating steak and driving a Mercedes in just two years
Sure, it's long hours at the office, but as anyone from >>>/r9k/ knows, you'd waste your time here otherwise.
>>
>>25677916
steak and mercedes is overrated, not worth the stress. my welfare bux is enough to eat homemade burgers plus no stress. i take my moms subway pass for transport if i ever leave the room for 5 guys.
>>
>>25678127
>steak and mercedes is overrated, not worth the stress
First of all, how would you know? Secondly, I spent five years broke, living on ramen and waiting in horror whenever any of my electronics would break.

Considering I get to do what I love and get paid for it, I'd say it's all definitely worth the stress.
>>
>>25678229
>"I spent five years broke, living on ramen"
there's your problem. my 700 welfare bux is enough to live comfortably, while my parents room is free. i can afford burgers and pizza and electronics. and no stress. this truly is the sweet spot of existence.
>>
what are you gonna do when your parents die, serious question
>>
>>25678392
When I said broke, I meant $1000/mo on welfare.

>my parents room is free
I know you're in denial right now, but you do realize that the gravy train will leave you at a station in the middle of nowhere, right?

The longer you spend doing nothing, the less employable and capable of surviving on your own you become. It's like you're upping your dose of morphine every week just a tiny bit and claiming you're not going to end up a homeless drug addict.
>>
>>25678442
in 20 years? that's a long time... i beleive the world will end in 5 at this rate...if not, just go on subsided housing, which would take 25% of my welfare, and it would still be enough to live comfortably. but that's in 20 years... way too soon to worry ;D
>>
>>25678521
my tax dollars at work
>>
>>25678497
lol i wish i had 1k welfare, i'd be so fuckin rich, you ungrateful frak!
and no, the gravy train doesnt stop for at leas another 20 years and i'm 26 now.
disbelieve all you want, be jealous all you want, but its the honest truth, i planned it out carefully.
living the dream.
>>
>>25677580
if you are single you will find at first that you have no idea what to do with the money, then you will move to a nicer building you don't need and spend most of your money on rent and the rest on something to forget how miserable and worthless your life is like booze

unless you are lucky enough to work with cool people life will become even more of a blur than neet life. it will pass by, not quickly but numbly, and while days will become a hellish marathon crawl entire years will just blink by
>>
File: 1433955715512.jpg (47KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1433955715512.jpg
47KB, 680x583px
I WANT A JOB

EVEN A FOR A BIT

I GOT SO MANY STUFF I WANT TO BUY

REEEEE
>>
>>25678442
Inherit house

Live off savings

:^)
>>
if you end up in a nice collective it really takes away the depression n shit as long as you're at work but once you get home you'll still be miserable and depressed, so I'd say it helps a bit but all in all it doesnt cure any of your problems
>>
>>25678638
how does it feel to disappoint your parents
>>
>>25678521
>>25678592
>and no, the gravy train doesnt stop for at leas another 20 years and i'm 26 now
There's no way you could guarantee that.

>disbelieve all you want, be jealous all you want, but its the honest truth, i planned it out carefully. living the dream.
Yes, I'm sure you're quite the genius mastermind. That's why you're NEET, right?
>protip: no sane person is jealous of someone whose grand plan consists of mooching off their parents indefinitely
>>
>>25678692
>inherit
>implying living parents
>>
>>25678695
oh yes i can ;D you just dont know my situation m8.
it's okay to be jealous, everyone gets mad when i tell them my story.
they may deny it and say they're too good to be a leach but deep down they all want to be me.
To be free.
>>
File: 1426896229027.png (752KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1426896229027.png
752KB, 4500x4334px
>>25678692
>letting other people's bullshit expectations faze you
>>
>>25678598
> and while days will become a hellish marathon crawl entire years will just blink by
Thats really well put, i don't think you can define having a mediocre job any better.
>>
>>25677580
No. It makes it worse, especially if you see qts and couples at work.
>>
>>25678771
youre fucking delusional, i have friends from high school living in their parents basement at 26, i feel nothing but disgust and pity when i hang out with them. i just wish they wanted more. what a pathetic existence
>>
>>25678771
>they may deny it and say they're too good to be a leach but deep down they all want to be me
I have no doubt that you genuinely believe that.

My condolences to your parents though.
>>
>>25678840
>>25678851

you're just a brainwashed goy, so i won't expect you to understand true purpose of existence.
I'm the one in disgust and pity when i see your kind wasting their lives away.
>>
>>25677580
depends on the work, but for the most part yes it does, being a neetstain is just a never-ending blur of meaningless routine with no reward. Wake up in the afternoon, shitpost and play vidya with no pleasure derived from it, tell yourself that tomorrow is the day that you fix all your problems, go to bed in the morning, repeat.

With being a wagecuck you actually have a reason to enjoy your free time and have the means to do whatever you want with it. You also have an opportunity to meet people and get a gf.

>>25678392
living at your parents' is the ultimate form of slavery.
>>
>>25678993
>I'm the one in disgust and pity when i see your kind wasting their lives away.
And you should, shouldn't you? I'm doing what I'm love and helping my community, family and friends in the process, whereas you're the true hero of the story, wasting whatever your parents worked their entire lives to achieve, just to mentally and physically masturbate in your "free room" to cartoons.

Yes, it is my life that is wasted.
>>
>>25678993
Holy shit, you actually belive this philosophy. Jesus. And you're go to rebuttal is "oh wageslave, you're just jealous ;D"

What are you
>>
>>25679105
nobody gives a frak about your contributions to society, you're being pimp used like a bitch. u gonna die and nobody will know u even existed.
but daym man its pointless to argue with a brainwashed goy.
>>
>>25679296
>nobody gives a frak about your contributions to society
>u gonna die and nobody will know u even existed.
Except for myself, my family and friends. I thought that was obvious.

>you're being pimp used like a bitch
Pimps use other people, not the other way around. Are you fucking retarded or something?

>>25679272
See above, he's a genuine retard.
>>
>>25678798
it's hardly an original idea
>>
>>25679382
>friends

disgusting normalfag why are you even here
>>
>>25679530
You've moved the goalposts so far the original line is just a dot to you.
>>
>>25679605
this is my first post in this thread you normie tourist.

Shouldn't you be out living, loving, and laughing?
>>
>>25679674
Who said I'm a normie?
>>
>>25679046
Is it a good idea to get a gf from your workplace?
>>
I had a job once, in the single worst experience of my life. I cannot even comprehend how you people have jobs, are your trinkets really worth that much to you?
>>
>>25679890
>I had a job once, in the single worst experience of my life
>the single worst experience of my life
Then it wasn't a job for you.
>protip: some people actually enjoy what they do

If you bothered to stay in school, you might increase your odds of landing a non-peasant job. But school's for cucks, right?
>>
>>25679944
>it wasn't a job for you
Than what is a job for me?
>>
>>25679964
that's up to you faggot
>>
>>25679964
How should I know? I'm not you. Maybe a lawyer, maybe a 7/11 clerk or a gimp in someone's basement. That's for you to figure out.
>>
>>25679988
I doubt there is a job for people, they just become complacent with what they do.
You'll be replaced with a robot, as in an actual machine, soon enough I'm sure.
>>
I work in a shitty cafe 2 days a week and I'm always begging my boss for overtime because my days spent alone in my house doing fuck all depress the fuck out of me and always make me want to kill myself. I choose slaving away working my ass off and getting treated like shit by customers over being alone in my own head any day of the week.
>>
>>25678229

What do you do anon? Would love to know
>>
>>25679744
I did, fuck off with your friends who'll cry normie crocodile tears at your funeral and will nevr4getu when you die
>>
>>25679890
>implying I work only for trinkets

It sure would be nice to be able to live without the need to pay for things like food, clothes, housing, and transportation so I could sit around all day and "live" on nothing.
But yes, considering that I would be equally miserable at home all day or at work all day, I'll take a tedious work schedule in exchange for money.
Money = Options in life
No Money = SOL
>>
>>25680012
>I doubt there is a job for people, they just become complacent with what they do
Yes, because no people on Earth develop marketable skills from their interests or hobbies. Is this what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night?
>>
>>25679997
>this non answer
>>
>being a NEET
>literally having no pension
enjoy being homeless faggots
>>
>>25677580
No.

No it does not.

The ride never ends.

You just have more money.
>>
>>25677580
Think about it this way
you can sit at home, and do nothing for 8~ hours or you can go to work, do some thing semi-meaningful, and get paid
>>
>>25680051
Systems engineer.

>>25680056
Someone's anally anguished for no reason.

>>25680070
That's because the question you were asking was akin to
>what kind of ice cream does that stranger like?
>>
>>25680063
Sure man, how many people shape their careers around their passion!!!
I'm sure the legions of office workers and manual laborists are super interest in things like brick laying, making spread sheets, and automotive maintenance!
>>
>>25680089
>current year
>believing they think ahead that far
They think they'll be dead by then.
>>
>crippling loneliness
Eh i made some cool friends at my job
Occasionally go bowling/restaurants and shit
>>
>>25679889
not really no, maybe

If you end up with a nasty break-up that shit ends up spilling everywhere, especially if you work the same shifts, I've only dated (or fugged them) girls from my job after I quit the job & found another.

Believe it or not you can actually meet & flirt with customers as well.
>>
>>25680089
>isnt drinking himself to liver failure by 35
>>
>>25680145
>Sure man, how many people shape their careers around their passion!!!
>not all of them get to do it, therefore no-one does
>u wot m8
There will always be retards who opt out for the minimum effort (like you), so people like me can do what they love and get paid for it. Let's face it, you're one fight with mommy away from working at costco.
>>
>>25677580
I feel happier now then I did during my 4 years of NEETdom. Having money makes socializing easier, and has been good for my health as well. I used to just get fast food, some 40's of Mickeys and shit weed and go into my room.

I think it all depends on what job you work. Personally, I enjoy working in an office environment; the people are friendly and we have an office pet who is great for distractions.

Even though things are better, life overall is still a shitshow
>>
>>25680032
I've been NEET for 2 years and I never imagined I could feel so alone and worthless. I was losing my mind at some points and took trips to the mall to improve my sanity.

I'm starting a new job soon and I plan to work like a maniac to stop thinking about how shit my life is.
>>
>>25677580
Depends on the job. I work as a dentist and I legit can say life is good get paid 70-80k bongistan dollars post tax no boss work 4 days a week. However when I was working in McDonald's life was depressing
>>
>>25680218
>retards you opt our for minimal effort
But those professions require training and skill, people don't get jobs because they love work...they get jobs because they love money
>>
Not really desu.

I talk to the guys at work but they are all over the age of 45.
>>
>>25680333
>But those professions require training and skill,
Absolutely.

>people don't get jobs because they love work...they get jobs because they love money
That is not a reasonable conclusion. I loved what I did before I made a penny doing it.
>>
>>25677580

>tfw want to work on films in the US
>stuck in Ireland on autismbux
>>
>>25680377
Then you are probably 1 in a million people that truly enjoy their job. Most likely you are full of shit though, so whatever
>>
>>25680325
John?

Original comment bloxxxx
>>
>>25680377
>I loved what I did before I made a penny doing it.

Yeah really. Why would anyone take a job in a field that they didn't like.
If you like anything, literally anything, then just find a job in that field and it will be at least remotely interesting.
>>
>>25680402
>Then you are probably 1 in a million people that truly enjoy their job.
Whatever you have to keep telling yourself to justify your miserable life, pal, but you gotta know deep down that you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>25677580

You have a schedule and something to do, do not have to be ashamed for being useless, money on your account, nice and surprising things happen occassionally, learn new things. I would personally prefer being NEET anyway, if it was not for the simple fact of brainfog creeping up on you when you do not escape neetdom soon enough. Slowly turning insane and not being able to use my brain efficiently is my biggest nightmare, if I ever get Alzheimer's or dome other degenerative brain illness I would honestly prefer death.
>>
>>25680412
Sorry lad not John
>>
>>25679382
>"Except for myself, my family and friends. I thought that was obvious."
except you and everyone you know will die too along with their memories.
you're fraked.
and yes you a being used my the jews like a pimp uses his bitches.
genuine goy indeed. now piss off.
>>
>>25680434
I am not miserable though, that is just your presumption.
I have honestly never been happier in my life than I am now, I have no obligations and my living is covered
>>
File: TICKTOCK.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
TICKTOCK.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>You have a schedule and something to do,
Already have that, fampai
>do not have to be ashamed for being useless
So my only value is how much money I can produce for Mr. Goldstein?
>money on your account
Money doesn't interest me
>nice and surprising things happen occassionally,
Yes, and awful things happen consistently i.e working

Stop trying to glamorize enslavement. NEETs have escaped the system and should be cherished for their cleverness and dedicated to asceticism
>>
>>25680513
>Money doesn't interest me
So what does interest you then?
>>
>>25680509
Most people who do and are worth nothing rarely are happy, so my presumption is not unreasonable.

Well, good for you if that's not the case. Let's hope it lasts the test of time.

>>25680494
>except you and everyone you know will die too along with their memories.
Sure, but at least I will have lead a life where I felt purpose and joy for myself and for the people around me. You won't have even that.
>>
Probably not, but sitting at home jerking it to Azerbijanian cuckoo clocks won't either.
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>>25680558

Philosophy, Math, Art
>>
>>25680609
>Math
I wish I were there... I'd bet you a $5000 you couldn't pass calc1 even if you tried.

If you could, you would've done something with your life.
>>
>>25680513

As I already said, those perks are not what makes it necessary for me. When I stay at home and there is literally not a single thing actively forcing me to do stuff, it is a tremenderous struggle to get anything done, everything feels bleak and useless, food starts tasting like dust, wanking feels like a chore, the brain turns into an empty chamber.
I fucking hate working, but doing things I hate with some purpose gives the colour back to the things I enjoy. Call me a masochist, but I need that contrast.
If you can handle a monotone life of comfort, fine by me, but I cant, it literally kills me.
>>
>>25680609
I couldn't even imagine trying to do art with a job, people don't realize that to get good at art you have to practice for 8-12 hours a day.
I have never met someone with a job who was even remotely good at art, they are like cringe tier anime bad
>>
>>25680513
dont get fazed by dem jealous bitter slaves m8, they will never be free and happy.
They hate us coz they ain't us.
>>
I'm in IT and work for the accounting department of a big logistics firm

today I fucked up at work. its kinda hard to explain. I don't know how much money the company lost, maybe 5 million. I spent 4 hours fixing it and then spent another hour deciding what to do. I wanted to hide it but a co worker got a call from another department and began to look into it. there was no guarantee that he'd find out but the risk was too big so I called my boss and explained everything over the phone. fuck ups like this happen all the time in huge companies. I started thinking "shit I'm gonna get fired tomorrow" and realized that I've actually been saying that to myself for well over 4 years.

Cold sweat, night terrors, disjointed speech, hair and weight loss caused by stress. my dermatologist says I don't have alopecia, my hair is falling out because I'm so scared and stressed all the time. sometimes I look down at my keyboard while working and theres hair all over it

this is what working a fast, demanding office job is like. when I was NEET i had no money but I had a head full of hair and my mind was full of all these colorful worlds and characters from all these videogames and movies. now I work 50 hours a week and have no time to do anything else

I am planning my own suicide. just need to get some more paperwork done to get a gun permit.

if you are ever forced to stop being a NEET, just kill yourself. you can only go downhill from there.
>>
>>25677580
Being a wageslave isn't the best thing but it isn't the worst either
If I wasn't forced to get my ass outside then I would probably become a cripplingly depressed shut in again without a doubt.
Plus it's nice to have to not live with my parents and deal with their bullshit
>>
I bought a couple of Powerball tickets and will proceed to fantasize about how I'd escape my shitty life until Wednesday when the winning numbers will be released and I will come crashing down to reality and realize that I will die living this way.
>>
>>25680567
>"but at least I will have lead a life where I felt purpose and joy"
you're not a bright one, are you? coz logic tells me that once you and your family are dead, it doesn't matter if you're bruce lee or a random hobo. you won't remeber all your "contribution to society(jew masters)" because you simply will not exist therefore anything you do has no meaning.
gosh m8, you goyim are so brainwashed and delusionaly optimistic is toxic. blah!
>>
>>25678392
>this truly is the sweet spot of existence
haven't you ever considered going outside and seeing the world? Jesus I thought the whole thing about NEETs was a joke, but damn
>>
>>25680655

Yeah, except most neets are just as bad at art. People who actually give a shit try to make it a source of income, thus actively a job.
Not a single one of you has the dedication and skill to pull that off.
>>
>>25677580
I wageslave for fun and to kill time, extra money is nice too.
>>
>>25678602
Scam people out of bitcoin to make the dank untraceable untaxed profits
>>
>>25680770
Why would he do that when he can be a leech off of other people that actually work and pay taxes so he can be rationed his broke-ass-bux.
Seriously, why do we even have social welfare programs? It doesn't actually do any good. Nobody that's on these programs is even interested
in improving themselves.
>>
>>25680796
how????? its impossible
>>
>>25680655
>people don't realize that to get good at art you have to practice for 8-12 hours a day
people don't realize that the 8-12 hours practice discipline comes later in an artist's career, by his own will

people don't realize how detrimental this shitty advice is to young artists
>>
>>25680708
>Wednesday
Shit, that soon? I need a ticket.

Anyway, NEET life is insanity. I couldn't take staying in my apartment all day, worrying about money and my future. I had to leave to the mall and nearby stores just to feel normal. Not to mention my coworkers actually care about me and do shit like buy me coffee.
>>
>>25680865
Lol no it isn't, it is the best advice. If you are willing to put the hours in early on you are going to be stuck in a limbo of being garbage for years.
I've seen people start from nothing and within a year they are at a competent level with that type of practice regime.
Now look at the Reddit artists, perpetual shit
>>
>>25680865
>Artists naturally get into a good career
>Then they practice their skill

By what logic does this make sense? Who is going to hire you if you can't art in the first place.
>>
>>25680675
>I am planning my own suicide. just need to get some more paperwork done to get a gun permit.

Why not just save up and flee to some poor country and live the rest of your life like a king?

Become the alphaNEET
>>
>>25680938
Nah it isn't. You can't compare an intermediate-advanced artist's practice schedule to a beginner who's only been drawing for a couple of weeks.
>I've seen people start from nothing and within a year they are at a competent level with that type of practice regime.
You're full of shit. First of all a complete beginner cannot figure out a decent 8-12 hour "practice regime" in his first year. Second it takes atleast 2-3 years to reach a level of "not bad" as an artist, same goes for musicians.

An artist will draw because he enjoys drawing, to him it is just fun and play. In time he'll see a goal or a milestone that he'd like to reach, and he'll realise the work that is required of him. That's when he will practice.

>>25680946
the fuck kind of argument is this? that's not what i said nor implied. stop.
>>
>>25680812
If it was a choice between being NEET and being at a bottom rung job where I'm exploited, intimidated by bosses, treated like garbage, make almost no money, and have to put up with stressful human interactions I'll take the NEET life.
>>
It helps. Keeps you occupied, society hates you slightly less, the drudgery makes vidya and anime more fun in comparison (especially if it's a job where you're not on a computer all day,) more money to spend on hobbies and booze. It's not perfect but beats school twelve ways to Sunday.
>>
>>25681346
Tenmah proves everything you just stated false
>>
>>25680812
most people on welfare get out of it pretty soon, it acts as a safety net for them during harsh times. the system works, even if a minority of people try to take advantage of it. most people on "NEETbux" got them from disabilities, which is really difficult to get, even if you have a disability, and almost impossible to fake your way into.
>>
>>25681386

>this dilusion

You don't even know what you're choosing between.

This is like a virgin talking about sex. You've probably heard or read a bit about how jobs work, but it's obvious you have no experience and no real idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>25677580
For me, it did. NEET for going on two months now, haven't been able to find a job. Keep trying to kill myself, cut my wrist, tried to hang myself. Maybe it's just because I'm on the verge of homelessness and the pressure's getting to me, but I honestly don't get how NEETs manage to sit alone with their thoughts all the time, and not kill themselves. At least as a wagecuck, for a third of the day, I can focus on mindless, repetitive work, sleep a third of the day, and only be alone with my thoughts for a third of the day. It's like I can only handle 8 hours alone with myself at a time. No friends, so I'm stuck by myself, in my shitty trailer, 24/7. How do you NEETs do it?
>>
>>25681588
Being an extreme introvert helps.
>>
>>25681560
>Based off one hypothetical post

Ok bud
>>
File: 1451682670872.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451682670872.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>25677580
>not going trans and dating a wageslave for free room and board
Why would you willingly choose to play this game on hard mode?
>>
All power to you OP if you enjoy the lifestyle.

As someone who is 30 and is transitioning to part time (semi retirement), you do have to be the type of person who doesn't rely on others for self-validation.

When the wife and I decided to not have kids (got the snip), people said we were missing out.

When we decided to live in a caravan and travel Australia some thought we were crazy, because oh noes we couldn't get into massive debt buying a house and therefore wouldn't be happy not having "roots".

You know what, when people are telling you you're an asshole for your decisions its usually because you've made different choices than them and they need to take you down a peg to validate their own choices.
>>
>>25681641
I worked at a factory for the past three years, until it shut down because of all of the illegals working there and they finally got caught (I'm not an illegal, there were a few whites like me and some blacks and we all got paid min wage, I'm assuming to make it look like they hired US citizens). I never talked to anyone, just sat there and assembled shit as it went down the line. Couldn't talk to anyone, if I wanted to, everyone on my line only spoke Spanish. Introversion isn't helping me out, here.
>>
File: 43b36caa3e99a7e9.jpg (58KB, 720x652px) Image search: [Google]
43b36caa3e99a7e9.jpg
58KB, 720x652px
>>25677580
I've had work and I've been NEET. I was always broke either way but at least when I was working I had a reason to get up. All I look forward to now is my prescription day and the odd wank.

Just do what makes you happy anon.
>>
>>25681721
Because straight people would rather play on hard mode than play with hard dicks. You are a faggot.
>>
>>25681386
>can't put up with a little BS so that you actually get past bottom rung job offerings and ends up much better off after a few years
>doesn't realize that there are many good paying jobs where your coworkers and bosses strive to help you grow and develop

Well now you just sound pathetic. I've work in two places so far and nothing you described could be further from the truth.
Why not try? You can always just quit and become a useless sack of shit again anyway.
>>
>>25681862
>not wanting someone who gives you attention/affection
>not wanting someone who takes you out on dates
>not wanting someone who buys you shit
A blowjob or sex once a week is infinitely better than a job.
>>
>>25681949
Note the "If it were..." at the beginning of my post, which implies a hypothetical.

I'm 28 years old and I've had many jobs, the most I've made was $27.00/hour working for an HVAC guy. I'm NEET now but that's a different matter, I am actively looking for a job but it's not easy when you live in an oil town and the price of oil is down.

The point of my post was that I know there are people who have no choice but minimum wage or worse, the UK with their 0 hour contracts for instance.
This would not be worth the time spent at work and would be better off spent not in a living hell type situation, especially if they are like me and have autistic level social skills.
>>
>>25678229
Mechanic here, can confirm that mercedes is a piece of shit but then again, so is every other car in existence desu
>>
i just wanna get my monay desu senpai
>>
>>25677580
Does being a NEET drown out the crippling depression of knowing you will live and die alone and broke?
>>
>>25682149
Well at that point you're basically saying that people who suck at life will be failures no matter what, which I agree.

I'm saying that It's stupid to have the ability to get a good job, but decide instead to be a complete broke ass loser.
You might have some semblance of stress free existence as a NEET but you never have anything else.
>>
No, it makes it worse. Because then yeah you have money but it isn't enough to enjoy anything, AND you no longer have time for anything.
>>
>>25682359
we are already broken people it only makes sense to have broken wallets
>>
>>25682359
No, but it sure beats lying to myself everyday.
>>
Not really work at a warehouse where I only REALLY work is 2-3 hours out of my 8 hour shift
>>
>be NEET
>probability of getting a gf gets even more abysmal

No thanks
>>
>>25682547
>be neet
>have gf
:^)
>>
Poorfag NEETs, when will they EVER learn?
>>
>>25682585
Good job m8. Any advice?
>>
>>25678813
>No. It makes it worse, especially if you see qts and couples at work.

Holy fucking shit this
>>
>>25682630
Be attractive
My gf really doesn't give a shit what I do because I am good looking and she knows that I can find another girl. She used to be a little chubby a few years ago so she has low self esteem also.
>>
If you get a good job or you work at a nice lil hippy co-op it helps, but if you're stuck at a dead end, manual labor job, being shat on by society for not being muh glorious superior office worker faggot middle class, it makes it worse. FULL COMMUNISM RIGHT FUCKING NOW, BOURGEOISIE PIGS FUCKED THIS SOCIETY AND THEY WILL PAY NOW
>>
yes until it's the weekend but end up having money you will never spend
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.