[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss invites everyone skydiving as a treat >say yes because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>boss invites everyone skydiving as a treat
>say yes because i didn't want to seem ungrateful to the person who supplies my income
>entire time everyone is pestering me about not being "excited" enough
>>why aren't you smiling anon?
>>are you ever excited for anything anon???
>even the skydiving instructor talked to me in an exaggerated serious voice because i wasn't laughing at his jokes

i don't get it. what's supposed to be fun about jumping out of a plane with a dirty hippie strapped to your back?
my boss even said
>anon, you have the emotion of a brick wall

i'm not worried about getting fired because i'm the best worker but this bugged me. why can't i be excited by stupid shit like normies?
>>
>>25676896
Normies are oversocialized weirdos who will bother you if you don't act exactly like they do, news at 11.
>>
>>25676896
>tfw friends know when I'm joking or not
Family knows I'm not too emotive, I just try my best
Tell them you are excited
Also you're on a plane, you could've said you were nervous as fuck
>>
You have to play the game and pretend to be hype.
Its comes naturally after a while
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpZcJzEcfjo
Take lesson from the master.
>>
>>25676896
Just say "Wow! Isn't this awesome! How cool is this?"
>>
>>25677076
it's hard to fake enthusiasm and emotion, at least for me.
>>
>boss invites everyone skydiving as a treat
What kind of crazy fucking upper class job do you have OP? "a treat" from my boss is a cheap box of donuts in the break room.
>>
shoulda said you were just nervous about jumping out of a fucking plane.
>>
>>25677116
i was joking, i couldn't do it either. I'm also pretty emotionless, apparently, but i dont feel like I am, but i guess i must be compared to others.
>>
>>25677121
it's actually not a very good job. we are a travel & web design company i only make $15/hr as the highest paid employee
>>
>>25677121
maybe he got a good groupon deal
>>
>>25676896
>skydiving

Why do normies like this shit so much? Jumping out of a fucking plane where you could easily die if something goes wrong is supposed to be fun?

I wouldn't of even went if I were you OP
>>
>>25677546
meh, you are legally required to be strapped to a guy that jumped 100s of times and there's an emergency parachute. it's pretty safe, i wasnt even scared tbqh
>>
>>25676896
If you're lucky the straps will break and your boss will fall to his death
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.