[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop procrastinating and start looking for a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 66c9a7f1f17554f9f867b4216_1.jpg (62KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
66c9a7f1f17554f9f867b4216_1.jpg
62KB, 500x454px
Even applying online seems like a huge pain in the ass. Or maybe deep down i'm just delaying the inevitable doom T_T
Even though my NEET life seems boring bcoz vidya and media doesnt is boring i still would rather stare at a wall on my bed than work.
Help me guys... my filipina wife is coming here in 6 months and i'm still living with my parents and i have 700 bucks in my bank.
I feel so pressured it makes me wanna die.
Send help.
>>
please advise guys
>>
Hate to be that guy, bit you might wanna get a job.
>>
>>25676387
damn T_T
>>
File: 1445249232357.jpg (15KB, 301x353px) Image search: [Google]
1445249232357.jpg
15KB, 301x353px
>>25676219

You just got to do it. Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it!
It's going to be boring as fuck, the pay will most likely be shitty, but you go dead inside after a few times you worked. I did a lot of different things as a parttime-job during uni and it allways was this way. First few days/weeks (depends on the actual task) are interesting then you feel yourself dieing every time you go to work and then you ultimatly die as a person when you enter work, become a robot and get your life back when you leave.
Treat it like sleeping, just awake.
>>
>>25676219
>get off /r9k/
>look up temp agencies near you for warehouse work, usually fairly easy to get in
>if you can't find any look at stores
>fill out applications
>if that doesn't work for your first 10, start lying
>if you get an interview feel free to lie about anything that can't be verified
It might seem terrible to get a job, but honestly it's better than the NEET life.
As a NEET I had no purpose and was just going nowhere. Time was meaningless and everything got stale.
Now I'm happy at home after a hard days work, I make money, and I don't run out of manufactured entertainment or get tired of things so fast.
Entry level jobs are also easy as fuck and low stress. Warehouse jobs you can get away with rarely talking, some people can do it without even speaking English.
>>
>>25676523
well that's just fuckin great!
>>
>>25676647
>>25676523
>>25676387
im curious as to where you guys work at
>>
File: 1445428365473.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445428365473.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>25676715

I've worked lot of shit jobs.
warehouse-jobs (with and without vechical)
retail in a boutique, in a middle-class discounter (aldi) and in a liquor-store
courier for pizza and mail-packages(both on bike and car)
telephone direct-salesman (wouldn't recommend, learned a lot about people though)
currently doing freelance-work codeing with JavaScript and SQL

Selfemployment really is the only viable option to get out of the mill. Even being a well paid CEO or someshit like that is crap. You get paid a shitload, but you have huge stress and no time to spend your money.
Friend of mine is a med-student. Tells me he'll have to work for neary 5 years as a earantboy before he even might be able to make a decent cut.

Point is, nothing is going to make it any more enjoyable. Might aswell take the bullet and power through the workday, pocket the extra-bills and enjoy the finer things in life
>>
>>25676715
I work for a logistics company that moves manufactured food goods around.
Job consists of counting things and putting them on pallets.
>>
>>25676219
OK bruh, listen the fuck up. I was constantly telling people that I need a job and a guy I barely knew from university came up to me that he's employed in a company that needs someone that knows polish for an International Sales Manager position. Went there, interview went alright, I was straightout honest with them that I haven't done anything like this before but I'm a good learner. They took me in and I feel like I've found a near perfect job for me. I work as much as I want, get paid 10,5 Euros/h - its a desk job and mostly requires me to copypaste shit from databases and manage some sales through SAP (a program that even a monkey could manage).

My tip: Don't go for the shitty jobs. Look for a job that involves some form of sitting at a desk and managing databases. It's easy, you get enough cash to get by and might even meet a few nice colleagues to do shit with.
>>
>>25676219
>my filipina wife is coming here in 6 months
How did you find a filipina wife?
>>
>>25677339
the thing is... i have 0 friends...
>>25677476
christiandatingforfree.com
>>
>>25677536
You dont need a friend to look for a job by yourself.
What qualities do you have? Do you know any languages? Are you good with computers?
A lot of companies offer schooling for newbies but require you to work for them after you're done. Instead of masturbating to the next 39 tabs, rather bust your nut quickly and start scouting the internet for some nice corporations in your area that offer some jobs where your dignity won't get swayed away.
>>
>>25677607
yeah i know french, english and russian and yeah i'm pretty good with computers....but i only have a high school diploma, dropped out of college, havent worked in 2 years.
also i'm doing nofap, so far more than a month in. didn't increase my motivation t.b.h
>>
>>25676715
I'm a machinist by trade. Wouldn't recommend it due to the automation eating my career field around me.

I start school next month, though.

Maybe a degree will help... Please god...
>>
>>25676523
>Treat it like sleeping, just awake.
my god, this
>>
>>25678366
Iktfb, I made an apprenticeship as a printer and after 4 years, when I got my degree, it turns out that this industry is dying since everything got digital
>>
>>25678518
btfo lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.