[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzabros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: poopoopeepeepizza.png (21KB, 302x298px) Image search: [Google]
poopoopeepeepizza.png
21KB, 302x298px
Any of you other faggots deliver pizzas?
>>
Seems like a nightmare to me

>h-hey here's your pizzas
>that'll be fifteen dollar
How much?
>f-fifteen dollar
>>
>>25673755
Yeah sounds like absolute hell
>>
>>25673755
It's not that bad. You only see them for like two minutes, so if you fuck up and embarrass yourself, it's no big deal.
>>
>>25673755
>paying with cash
I always pay my pizzas online.
>>
>>25673691

Yeah, I have a little moped and everything.

AMA :^)
>>
>>25673691

Yeah bruh. I deliver for Domino's in a college town. I surprisingly get tipped well, but I generally work 'til close and don't get out until 2 or 3 AM
>>
Is a 20% tip decent for a pizza place that is 2 miles from my apartment?
>>
>>25673838
You can make a lot, dude. I'm currently in a smaller city. Tips aren't great, but my GM gives me 40+ hours, so I'm makin' enough. You work at a franchise or corporate store?
I used to work at a small, skeezy chain, and once or twice, we didn't get out until five fucking in the morning.
>>
>>25673878
Probably. I'm rarely irritated with anything under $3.
>>
>>25673901

Damn, I'm kind of envious honestly. I generally get around 45-50 hours during breaks, but in the summer the GM makes sure we get under 40 hours to avoid having to pay us overtime... it's a franchise though so this one guy owns all of the Domino's in the area

And I thought my place closed late. Do you guys have to do all of the tedious closing chores as well? I generally just like to wash dishes, but sometimes the GM makes me flush the makeline and clean all of that shit
>>
>>25673878

And yeah, that's decent. I consider $5 to be a universal "good tip", but I never complain if it's at least $3. The better tips help me make up some money for pricks that stiff tho
>>
The best is when the black people give you $20 when the bill is $19.79 and say "keep the change"

Oh, thanks. this really helps me out. If you didn't say that, maybe I would've forked over the whole goddamn 21 cents I still owe your broke, lazy ass.
>>
>>25673812

it's bad when they order some extra stuff like crushed red peppers, ranch , or any dipping sauce because that stuff doesn't go into the oven bag and is easily forgotten. It's awkward when they tip, but you forgot their condiments in the car.
>>
>>25674041

Forreal tho. I am literally under the assumption that black people never tip. I delivered to this monastery once (where I always get tipped) and this black nun still stiffed me
>>
>>25673966
I'm back at Domino's now, thank fuck. The other chain I worked at closed at 1 on the weekdays, and 3 on the weekends. We'd just get a lot of business because everyone else was closed.
My GM was cool and mostly had us do dishes and clean the floors. We were only getting a flat rate of $4.50 per hour, so he felt guilty as shit making us do more.

Now, though, I just work open until like 9 or so. Mostly just do sauce, cut bread and fold boxes. And whatever other random shit there is.

How's your mileage and pay work there?
>>
>>25674073

I just tell them we're out of stock. The manager backs us up if they call back.

I'll forget the sodas way too often. It changes places on the receipt as well, so if it's not on the bottom, it could be listed at the top, or sometimes they'll order the smaller bottles of soda that we never sell. Fucking sodas!
>>
>>25674041
Oh man, the best is when they get the address wrong and you call and confirm it. And they say "ya man it 187 Rob U Ave," so you ask them if it's the assisted living home nearby since there's no address that you see, and they say yeah. So you drive there and they call asking "wher u goin u was her in da parkin lot"
"Sir, are you sure it's 187 Rob U Ave?"
"ya u wus here"
"Are you sure it's not 5009 Rob U Ave?"
"ya itz 187 u wuz heer i seent ya"
"Alright sir, I'll be right back."
So you go back to 5009 and the fucking guy is out there and hands you a $20 for $15.74 and asks for "juss fo dolla back"
Fucking Christ. We've come to a consensus that we don't deliver to black people anymore. "Qwon" ruined it for all of them.
>>
File: money-07.jpg (1MB, 1864x1680px) Image search: [Google]
money-07.jpg
1MB, 1864x1680px
Do you guys actually make good money? What's your average?
>>
>>25674073
>>25674163
I dunno if you fags work at domino's, or know what the parm bites are, but holy shit. No one sees it when they order dipping sauces on the parm bite bag. That fucks me over the most. I just go back and get it because, you know, fuck it.
>>
>>25674214
$20/h + tips
>>
>>25674214
With 40+ hours a week, I'm usually making around $2000 a month after taxes. That doesn't include gas or maintenance, though. Including gas, hourly and taxes, I've been making a little under $12 an hour the past few months.
>>
>>25674082

Not bad at all desu. The opening chores are a lot easier from my experience, but I like the night manager a lot better so him and I generally like closing together. I usually don't do shit in-store during the night, but the daytime managers at my place are horrendous to work with. We have to constantly be doing something or they'll threaten to write us up

But I get $8 per hour (a bit above minimum wage in my state) in-store and about $4.50 on the road plus 20 cents per mile. We used to get a flat rate of $1.50 in mileage per run, but sometimes we would actually lose money for the deliveries close to the edge of our delivery radius.
>>
>>25674185

Yeah, there's plenty of those. I had one guy who would always call from just outside our delivery area. He found some way to change the address so that our system would accept it, so it would just bring us to this random address. Then we had to call him and he would give us the actual address basically making us drive to two different locations. Of course he didn't tip either. Then his bitch gf calls to complain "why they always have trouble finding our place"... because you are calling the wrong store with an incorrect address, you stupid bitch.

Also, I fucking hate calling people numbers with my phone. But they always find a way. If I get to the place and they aren't there, I'll give them one call if no answer, I'm gone.

They always try to pull some bullshit like "oh, we had to go to the bank."

Fucking be ready when you order pizza.
>>
>>25674229

>customers that abuse the free Parmesan bites coupon codes

they don't get sauce unless they tip 20%
>>
>>25674338
Not bad. I work with one shit whale of a day manager, and one that's my all around nigga. I don't mind working all day, makes shit go faster. I used to close way back when I first started delivering, but shit man, I got so sick of those hours. Now I work four shifts a week between eight and thirteen hours each, then get three days off to be a huge piece of shit. Fuck yeah.
We've got split pay here, too, but min wage is $7.25. Get around $0.26 a mile, but I think it varies depending on gas prices.
>>
>>25674214

It pays the bills. It's really not hard work either, just sitting in your car driving pizzas around and you even get free dinner most nights if your manager is cool with that.

I pretty much average $60-$80 a night working 5 hours. As long as you have a good, reliable car, it's a solid part-time gig.
>>
>>25674401
>>25674185

Oh, man. My favorites were the ones that would write checks. We had a few bounce at my place, so the GM eventually made it a rule that we wouldn't accept checks from new customers. I almost had a pizza robbed from me once when this meth head tried to write a faulty check to me on delivery. He also made me call the GM once and every prepaid card he had got declined, so I ended up having to bring them all back
>>
>>25673691
I used to work at domino's. I had to move, I miss dat shit
>>
>>25673917
>>25674014
Whats the threshold that puts me in the "that guy tips well, I'm going to get his stuff to him fast"
>>
>>25674401
I dunno about your franchise (I'm assuming you're the other domibro in the college town), but at corporate, if you feel there's any danger that it could be a robbery (such as the customer giving you the wrong address and then changing it when you get there), you're not supposed to deliver it.
>>
>>25674229

I work at pizza hut and am so glad we don't have all those stupid fucking snacks dominos carries. The worst is the dinner boxes though, especially when some asshole orders like 4 of them and you have to carry all that shit in one delivery.
>>
>>25674451

Damn, that's a real good gig dude. They GM is making me work around 7-9 hours for 6 days a week currently... we're pretty shorthanded because he's been abusing his power and firing people left and right for frivolous bs

And yeah, the night shifts will get to you after a while. Switching to daytime hours (once college started back up for me) really fucked with my circadian rhythm

>>25674495

And I'd say $5. If I know a person always tips pretty close to that amount I always make sure to get it there early. I'll throw in free cheese and peppers as well and occasionally some dipping sauces if I can sneak some
>>
>>25674495
I dunno about other dudes, but the amount you tip won't change that too much at busier places. Especially corporate ones. We're pushed to get everything out as fast as possible, regardless of how shitty the customer is.
If we fuck up, though, and you're a good tipper, my manager will usually let you keep the fucked up pizza and throw in something extra along with the remade food. If you're a serial stiffer, you'll just get a pizza to replace the other. And if you're ghetto as shit, we'll ask for the other one back.
But like $5 for me is what I'd consider good. $3's average. Anything under is just like "Really? You're white and you're doing this?"
>>
i used to. i just got a gig delivering newspapers. i'm supposed to go in tonight for the first time. kind of nervous. should be bretty easy right? seems pretty comfy once i get my route down it will just be me at 2am and the radio.
>>
>>25674541
Oh man, I worked at pizza hut for a few months, too. I dunno if it was just were I worked, but the shit was so inefficient. With wingstreet, you guys have a lot more random shit, though.
>>
>wagecucks seriously think we, the customer, should be paying them a real wage instead of their employer
S M H F A M
try getting a real job where you don't have to rely on handouts
>>
>>25674474

Haha fuck bro. I've run into shady shit like that as well. Just the other night, $76 cash order to some trailer park, this lady handed me a fake hundred dollar bill (we aren't even supposed to accept hundreds) and the face was literally drawn right onto the corner of the bill...I was like, "ma'am sorry to disappoint you but this obviously fake and I cannot accept this as currency" I even told her we offer discounts and coupons that could help bring the bill down.

She told me to hold the order while she goes to break the bill.... of course she never called back.

Kinda sad because as I was leaving her daughter became upset asking "where's the pizza?"
>>
>>25674663
I hate working for tips, too, but hey. If not for tips, we wouldn't get anywhere near between $12 and $20 an hour (depending on your location and what hours you work).
>>
>>25674525

We basically stopped delivering to them anyway. Next time I'll definitely not go out of my way to deliver to somewhere out of our range.
>>
Long shot, but have any of you faggots worked at Chanello's?
>>
>>25674644

wingsteet at my store is basically just bone in, bone out and traditional wings 90% of the time. No one ever orders the waffle fries, it basically just sits in the freezer all day.

We don't have that many dessert items either. A chocolate chip cookie and a brownie which are kinda popular. Most of the time people will just order wings, breadsticks and pizza.
>>
>>25674663
Hey dude, if you REALLY wanna troll some people, go to the forums on tipthepizzaguy. It's mostly a lot of entitled fucks that get upset way to easily. It'll be easier than trolling here.
>>
Guys, can you get a delivery job if you don't actually own the car you're going to use? I'm poor as fuck and have to use my dad's old car. I'm insured and have a perfect driving record, but I'm just not the registered owner.
>>
>>25674783
I gotcha, man. Maybe I just didn't work there long enough, but everything was just complicated compared to Domihoe's.
>>
>>25674812
You should be able to. This faggot piece of shit I work with uses his girlfriend's car.
>>
Seriously just tip. I'll literally hook people up at the end of my shift if they tip me well. They don't realize how much cancelled shit we get and I usually have a 2 liter in my trunk that I'm not going to take home with me.

Sometimes the job makes you lose so much faith in humanity, but other times, people are awesome and remind you why you put up with the shit.
>>
>>25674663

gas isn't really covered, they lose money the more they are out from the store, delivery driving isn't a safe job. There are more bad customers than okay customers.
>>
>>25674828

I work at one of those really small stores. Not the ones that have an eat-in restaurant.

It's pretty cramped sometimes, especially when there's a big event and we have 15 drivers just going in and out. Lot of the stuff seems old as fuck too. Like those old black Dell desktops. It's touchscreen, but that shit doesn't work sometimes, locks up and have to reboot. One computer they don't even use anymore. The place can get pretty dirty too.

One night one of the ovens was leaking exhaust, that same night the dishwasher stopped working so you had to wash everything with just the hose (I closed that night too, yeah thanks) AND all the computers went down for almost an hour. We were busy too, and the only assistant manager there was new so nobody had any clue what to do.
>>
>>25673691
A Dominos deliver guy was killed in traffic accident in Puebla yesterday
>>
>>25674912
Bro, maybe it's just your area, but the okayand good customers in my area far outnumber the shit ones, and we deliver to a lot of ghetto areas.
>>
You mother fuckers want me to pay a 3-4 dollar deliver fee and tip you 3+ dollars? Get the fuck out of here you faggots. I could buy another pizza with that money.
>>
>>25675009
Shit man, haha. Yeah, I worked at a dine in and delivery one. Shit sucked so much. Three trashcans full of dishes at the end of the night, if not more.
>>
File: 1452491649070.gif (106KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452491649070.gif
106KB, 250x250px
>>25673691
>tfw I work at Little Caesars
>tfw I don't have to deliver pizzas but instead make them and not talk to anyone
>>
>>25675458

Sometimes with the plastic lids, we don't even wash, it gets put back on the rack to be used again. But yeah, that shit accumulates quick. I hate closing. I only close one day, but I like my hours and working late, it's just the weekend that I do it. I don't want to close anymore though. My coworkers never help with dishes it's basically just the accepted culture that whoever is closing does all the dishes even if they are out making deliveries.

Of course the only time anyone does dishes is if they have to use it for their cooking prep.

I want to shoot everyone in there some days.
>>
>australians deliver their pizza by car

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>25675441
That's fine, man. It'll get made up for at the end of the night. While it sucks some customers are dicks and don't tip, from my experience, most just don't know better, haha.
>>
File: 1447981544551.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447981544551.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
Me also I'm black and I hate delivering to my race. Oh boy I could write a book on my tales.
>>
I never tip, am I a bad person?
>>
>>25676446
Yeah, if you're aware and it's culturally appropriate, probably.
>>
>>25676045
Why not write some greentexts?
>>
You guys wanna hear some hopefully hilarious but probably not stories about people I've worked with?
>>
>>25676829
of course we do!
>>
I use seamless and just us the online tipping.

Does that go to you guys? The deliverers are always mexicans that know three words at best of english.
>>
I used to be a manager in a pizza place. I delivered once in a while though. It's good money for food service.
>>
>>25675556
When I was at Pizza Slut, we had this driver that had been there for ten fucking years. He didn't do shit but fold boxes and steal deliveries. Fuck, everyone hated that guy.
>>
>>25676851
Alright.
>Super awkward driver named Randy is on a delivery at night
>Slowly driving through a neighborhood, a little black kid rides out in front of him on a bike
>He hits the kid and knocks him over
>He gets out of the car to see if the kid's okay, he's fine
>Doesn't know what to do
>Just hugs the kid and leaves
>>
>Randy is super weird around girls
>Hot customer comes in a lot and is known to everyone
>He stalks her facebook
>Takes deliveries out of order so he can deliver to her
>>
>>25676947

You drive for Dominos, right? Do you guys get to dispatch yourselves or do you wait for the manager to dispatch you?

At peehut, we can do pretty much everything (assigning orders, entering credit card receipts, cashing out orders etc) on the computer as long as the manager trusts you. we have the manager password meaning we can make our own drops. Only thing is they cash us out at the end of our shift.

I think it's an okay gig once you get out of the store. Every now and then there'll be an influx of annoying teenagers who work as CSR's and it feels like high school all over again. But there's also some old whackos who end up as drivers and are a pain to work with because they always have to talk down to you even though it's a fucking fast food job.
>>
>Randy becomes a manager
>We're cool, despite him starting to take shit super seriously and not joke around
>One day say I'm black because I listen to old school gangster rap and drive a '71 Impala.
>"You're not black, Anon."
>I took that as a challenge and did everything I could every day to convince him I was.
>He gets so mad.
>Can't help but fuck with him every single day we work together
>He switches to another store (different reasons [maybe])
>Tell all the new drivers he's transgender and to use the female pronoun if he stops by.
>My store knew him as Randy the Tranny
>Three years later, my friend's girlfriend gets a job with him at his store
>His store now knows him as Randy the Tranny.
>>
File: 1447643324538.png (174KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174KB, 499x499px
>mfw never tip
Wageslaves, what is the objective criteria that determines which jobs receive tips?

I can wait
>>
>>25677204

lol

[original post]
>>
>>25677161
Yeah man. We did it the same way at the Pizza Hut I was at. The system at D-no's is different, though.
You assign your own order and leave. When you get back, you just sign back in. Instead of giving the store the money right away, you put whatever money or credit card slip you got in your locker. At the end of the night, the manager cashes you out.
It saves a lot of time and keeps you from having to hide your tips in your car.

I know the kinda drivers you're talking about, man. Christ. I've worked with some stupid ass motherfuckers, haha.
>>
>>25677291
I still occasionally text Randy and invite him to Black Thanksgiving or Christmas with my Black Family. If he ever agreed, I was gonna give him the address right beside mine. A super black family lives there (they've got like seven kids, none of them with each other).
>>
>Work with this really stupid insider named Tyler
>We make a pizza and I offer him a high five
>Move my hand and he misses
>He gently slaps me
>I pause for a second, then slap the shit outta him
>Yell "NO, TYLER. BAD. NO TOUCHING."
>>
I keep getting the same delivery driver every time, awkward guy. Maybe he goes here.
>>
>Make the mistake of becoming a manager
>Run opening shifts.
>Make like $5 less per hour for doing a shitload more work.
>Start fucking with people more, saying weird shit and starting unbelievable rumors to get by (like the Randy the Tranny one)
>Super quiet tall awkward kid would slowly walk out the door
>Didn't listen when I told him to hustle
>Started chasing him out of the store saying "HERE COMES THE TICKLE MONSTER"
>He started hustling

I did the same with a black kid. He just let me tickle him, looked me in the eyes and moaned. I didn't chase him anymore.
>>
>>25677599
>Open with this weird, short, balding ex-navy guy in his late 40s
>Walk back on him feeling up the dough balls
>Looks at me with his big, bug eyes
>"Man, these feel just like FAKE TITS!"
>"Oh."
>"Sorry, I'm feeling a little FRISKY today!"
>"...Alright."
>>
File: 1447352147829.gif (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447352147829.gif
67KB, 600x400px
>>25676575

It's usually the same, the bullshit coming from them of help a brother (free stuff basically) yet they couldn't give me a dollar. Trying to short me in cash, saying they order a drink when they didn't. The usual only worse, only once where I ever came close to actually fighting one of them in the until my manager managed to grab me in time and screamed out them to get the fuck out before he calls the police. Yeah they were being that rude
>>
File: 1450342846166.gif (184KB, 280x259px) Image search: [Google]
1450342846166.gif
184KB, 280x259px
>>25678126
>help a brother

I've always disliked this kind of attitude, I understand racial ties and stuff but I'm not gonna help someone who's too lazy/comfortable to help themselves REEEEE

Good on you, how about your most memorable delivery?
>>
File: 1430277763514.gif (140KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430277763514.gif
140KB, 600x450px
>>25678180

I remember one Christmas I was so depressed, because work got in the way of my college semester again. I basically said this semester I would change and told my job stop interfering with school. They didn't and so I failed that semester and was forced on a break because they denied my aid the following semester, mind you before some people say why didn't you quit. I mean this job really does pay the bills and I've been doing it since the beginning of college, plus having money in my pocket everyday is nice. Anyway I was just sad that entire Christmas break and on Christmas eve, I remember delivering to this old couple and they instantly knew I was sad the moment they opened the door. The man told me there's no reason you should be sad on this holiday, as things could always get worse in life. I told him what happened and he said so you're just gonna graduate a little late so what learn from it. He gave me a $30 tip and said just go buy something with this later to make you feel a little happy. A random person cared about me that day.
>>
File: zuizuidance.gif (288KB, 527x439px) Image search: [Google]
zuizuidance.gif
288KB, 527x439px
>>25678321
Damn man that's pretty heartwarming and honestly it's what's happening to me right now.
First day of class was today and I couldn't go since I don't have any money. (Like you said, the aid really does help, I use it for bus passes and the books) So right now I'm in the middle of talking with my counselor and seeing what I can do. I might get hired sometime soon and if that pans out I can attend in the summer and finish up my last class in the Fall before I can official transfer.

That's good on you again, keep that warm feeling in your heart and remember what that kind old man said.
What are you going for?
>>
>>25674081
Blackbot here
I don't tip anyone because I'm not some goy
Get a better job, you minimum wage fuckface
The most I tipped was a nickel to this big titty waitress once
>>
>>25674912
Then why the fuck do you charge a delivery fee?
>>
>>25678448
>>25678321
So do people in that career/job actually screw with nontippers food? Or is that a meme.
>>
File: 1449540824335.gif (1MB, 379x606px) Image search: [Google]
1449540824335.gif
1MB, 379x606px
>>25678448
Comp sci. Also I can't lie, I got a sailor's mouth when I'm with friends or at home. When I got the uniform on it takes a lot from a customer to make me say the things a worker shouldn't say to a customer. Just a few times where I ever cussed at a customer in the store, it was even great when there were other customers in the store who took my side when I cussed at them. Only once where I did on the phone while I was a run because the lady gave us a street that was in a different city. Yet that street was also in our delivery area, went to door, people in that house said they didn't order a pizza. After talking to her for the 4th time, she told said the full address including the city and finished with, "Hurry up and get your dumbass over here now." Next thing you know I went off, and never in my life have I floored my car so fast while I was working, but I was eager to drive 20 miles to this persons house and throw this pizza at the door until my manager called me and said come back, she is being blacklisted from any Dominos because she cussed him out too.
>>
File: 1448916765917.jpg (34KB, 550x386px) Image search: [Google]
1448916765917.jpg
34KB, 550x386px
>>25678614

I've never officially touched someones food, but I give some customers 3 chances. After that if you're a douchebag I can almost guarantee your food isn't going to be fresh when I get there. I don't care how much you spent.
>>
>>25678614
I work at a coffee shop and I fuck with douchebag's food in plain sight.
If it's a really nice qt grill tho, I'll be nice and give them extra.
Even good looking nice guys get pref treatment.
Any Chad or bitch or anyone who gives me even an ounce of attitude will get a cup of coffee grinds and semen
>>
>>25678517
Different places do it differently. Some give you $0.20-$0.30 per mile, some give you $1.00 per delivery. Part of that delivery fee goes to insurance, though. Not for the driver, but for the company.
>>
>>25678614
The worst I did was shake up this guy's pepsi, and I felt guilty as shit after.
>>
>crossdressing
>decide to order a pizza
>checking out and get scared
>put delivery instructions
>I PREFER NOT TO BE SEE (character limit)
>say fuck it and tuck my dress into a pair of pajama bottoms
>pizza arrives
>half hide my face behind the door jamb
>complete the transaction with left hand
>he nearly drops everything as I try to tip

Who /scaresthefuckoutofdeliveryguys/ here?
>>
File: robbery.png (14KB, 514x287px) Image search: [Google]
robbery.png
14KB, 514x287px
The order this kid in took was $15 and change. They handed him five $1 bills.
>>
Even if you tip well, you will have to be one of those people that order from our place on a monthly basis for you to get benefits. Otherwise we forget or there's a new batch of workers by the time you make your next order.
>>
>>25679644
>not sucking the delivery driver or at least showing off for him

you're sick
>>
friend of mine edited this comic a while ago
>>
I deliver subs for Jimmy Johns. I love it, I smoke weed in my car on deliveries and I get tips
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.