[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread. If you use drugs, you probably fall into one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 37

Drug thread. If you use drugs, you probably fall into one of these categories.

>Normie drugs
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Weed (not daily)
Cocaine (not chronic/addicted)
Adderall
Caffeine
Oxy
MDMA
Modafinil

>Robot drugs
Benzos
Heroin
Oxycodone
Ketamine
Methoxetamine
DXM
RC dissos (3-MEO-PCP, etc)

>Failed Normie drugs
Heroin
Fentanyl
Meth
Cocaine (addicted)

>Hippie drugs
LSD
Mushrooms
Mescaline
DMT
2C-X
RC psychedelics
MDMA
RC empathogens (methylone, 4-fa, etc)
RC stimulants
Nitrous

>Hipster drugs
Pipe tobacco
Hand rolled cigarettes
Occasional social cannabis
Craft beer/wine
Vaping of any kind

>Negro drugs
Crack
Weed
Codeine
Heroin
PCP
Inhalants

>Abbo drugs
Ayahuasca
Datura
Peyote
Amanita
Yohimbine
Kava
Khat
Opium
>>
>ayahuasca and dmt separate

Ok senpai
>>
>fall under every category

fuck your categories
>>
>>25673268
You're probably just a polydrug enthusiast. That can't really be a category though, because you use all the drugs.
>>
>>25673139
Where does kratom fall?
Why is modafinil a normie drug?
I don't think normies even know what a modafinil IS to be honest with you senpai. I have so much adrafinil though. Like, probably a year's worth and I never take any of it.
>>
>>25673313
Kratom is abbo as hell.

>some native looks at a leaf and decides to chew it

Normies use modafinil because it's perscribed all the time now. they just know it as Provigil or Alertec. There's TV ads for christ's sake.
>>
>>25673253
Aya is not DMT. Aya has DMT in it, but it's not the same as the vaped DMT you'll get at a festival. There are a lot of other active alkaloids in there.
>>
>>25673362
Abbo drugs are best drugs desu senpai
Adrafinil then, is that a robo-drug since I buy it from an online retailer without a prescription because I'm 2dumb to get a modafinil script?
Kratom is L I T E R A L L Y the best drug for me ever
>>
>weed everyday
>Weed, the drug of choice of literally everyone I know
>negro drugs

Almost all of my dealers have been short, white men
>>
>>25673139
>Cocaine
>(not addicted)
please stop with this meme
>>
>>25673139
>Hand rolled cigarettes
a lot of normie nicotine addicts roll their own with papers as it is much cheaper overall.
>>
File: Devils_harvest_poster_01.jpg (145KB, 560x713px) Image search: [Google]
Devils_harvest_poster_01.jpg
145KB, 560x713px
>>25673489
Weed is in the normie category. If you're using it every day though, you're not a normie. You're at the very best a failed normie.
>>
>>25673139
>Alcohol
>Cigarettes
>Weed
>MDMA
All rarely, once every couple months
>>
>>25673492
My dad used coke occasionally in the 80s. He was never addicted. It was a once a year thing at most for him.

Once you start buying your own coke, you've started down a dangerous road.
>>
>tfw sober and not destroying my body anymore

Enjoy your misery if you do anything other than Weed and Psychs!
>>
>>25673874
>implying stimulants don't dramatically improve quality of life
>>
>weed everyday
>k a couple times a week

Drugs are the only thing keeping me alive desu
>>
anyone else trying to be responsible with drugs?

i quit weed after it became more of a bother (buying it) than a high (tolerance), quit drinking large amounts of alcohol, now i'll only hae a few shots here and there. used to drink a bottle every week.

dxm only once a month. when i found out about it i went a little overboard with it doing it all the time

never gonna try anything hard like stimulants or opiates. im 18
>>
Anyone ever done peyote? I've done acid and shrooms and always wondered what peyote was like in comparison.
>>
>>25674137

Ive been smoking weed daily for years but it just isnt good to me anymore. I think It helps develop intuition but clouds judgement and rational thought, at least for me.

Im stopping smoking bud, gonna do some tabs of acid soon and then try be sober for the entirety of my last semester of school.
>>
just ordered some phenibut, anyone tried it?
>>
>>25674195
what is lsd like?

tried 3.5 mushrooms, and aside from constantly being blasted with dizzying patterns and landscapes upon closing my eyes, it just made me feel fucking nuts like i was falling apart

people get really triggered when i tell them that i kind of prefer dxm
>>
>>25673978
>be <spoiler>girl, have bf </spoiler>
>like to smoke but no weed
>he smokes me up cause he wants to bang
>smoke everyday
>he moves away to NYC to seek his fortune
>I'm still smoking pot everyday
>I'm still working at burrito barn
>he breaks up with me to pursue a girl he lives next to
>sad everyday and smoke weed to dull the pain
>get over it
>he wants me back
>want to tell him to go suck his own dick but being his "one who got away and still managed to be my friend and friendzone me everywhere" is evil enough for me
>still smoking everyday because now it's just a habit
>have seen my two stepbrothers fuck up the family dynamic because of drugs (and other shit, obviously, the weed was probably helping us move on but my stepmother was dumb and emotionally blind
>stepbro bails on coming to visit me again

>smoking weed everyday because I'm basically addicted and this doesn't concern me
>>
>>25674138
Mescaline is my favorite psychedelic, it's wonderful. Shrooms are very emotional, very irrational, and way too confusing and stoning. Acid is great, but it's very rational and not very emotional.

Mescaline, and phenethylamines in general, are the perfect middle ground. They have a pretty clear headspace, but they are much more emotional and let you deal with your own psyche and emotions in a way that's not possible on acid.
>>
>Weed
>MDMA
>Cocaine
>Vyvanse
>Hydrocodone
>Oxycodone
>Morphine
>Dilaudid
>Heroin
>Fentanyl
>Xanax
>Klonopin

as you can tell I really love opiates
>>
Can anyone tell or show me what 50mg looks like? Doing ketamine for the first time tonight. Was just gonna start with a tiny bit (did powders before), then do more if wanted but i figured i could just ask people.
>>
Where do anticholinergics fall
>>
>>25674311
the shadow realm

definitely not normie
>>
>>25674332
Cool nice to know
>>
>>25674230
Acid has two major parts, the visual and the psychological. The visual is great- it's not very disorienting, and you don't feel stoned (at least at reasonable doses). It puts your pattern recognition system into overdrive, and you start seeing shifting fractal patterns everywhere, on surfaces, etc.

The psychological part is the more interesting bit. I find that acid strips away all symbolic meaning from EVERYTHING. You just see the world, objects, people, as they are in the moment, without ascribing metaphorical concepts to them.

Very strange shit, but pretty cool.
>>
>>25674230
>blasted with dizzying patterns and landscapes
less of this
>made me feel fucking nuts like i was falling apart
and a little more of this

Psychs are hardly ever what I would call a 'pleasant' experience. You might find a nice wave to ride but overall the experience of your ego melting away and becoming 'one' with everything around you is quite horrifying.

In our normal waking lives we carry on through this persona that distinuishes one 'self' from the reality we are experiencing, yet with acid it is harder to distinguish where reality begins and your experience ends, they kind of merge together and you dont feel very 'you'.
>>
What type of drug is olanzapine/zyprexa? SSRI? Benzo?
>>
I have a shisha pipe where does that fall.
>>
>>25674366
normie/hipster
>>
>>25673492
I've done coke 7 or 8 times over a few years and wouldn't at all say I'm addicted or ever have been. It is just something someone will occasionally bust out at a party I'll partake in.

It's not like you try something once and are addicted for life. There needs to be some habit forming involved.
>>
>>25674359
> You might find a nice wave to ride but overall the experience of your ego melting away and becoming 'one' with everything around you is quite horrifying.

This is totally subjective. A lot of people find this unspeakably wonderful.

You may just not have the right psychology for psychedelics.

I found LSD to be quite handleable, and wonderful. It was easier on the ego than, say, mescaline or DMT, and you're mostly experiencing the external world.

On the other hand, I found mushrooms to be utterly horrifying. It wasn't even a matter of ego loss, it just felt like I was losing my mind, unable to comprehend any kind of truth. I felt totally schizophrenic and insane.
>>
>>25674363
Pretty close to a benzo.
>>
File: 1451086349405.jpg (50KB, 334x332px) Image search: [Google]
1451086349405.jpg
50KB, 334x332px
>>25674448
>>25674359
>>25674349
everywhere i look online i see a bunch of people praising mushrooms like they had this spiritual or mystical experience with them. like they had some kind of big revelation or found themselves "at one with everything" or whatever the hell that means

how do i get a good experience like that? i didnt really take anything away from it, it just felt like temporary insanity with colors and shit

people always bash me for liking dex and call it a kid drug but with it i always have a fun time and it's all smiles
>>
>>25673492

My dad had coke/heroin problems when he was my age in his early twenties so I always stayed away from the stuff.

Then on my 21st birthday I ended up at a friends house doing lines all night. It kind of felt under-whelming. I could see some of the other people there feeling a 'need' to do more and acting progressively more fiendish but it just made me kind of jittery and was nowhere as pleasurable as I found adderall to be.
>>
>>25674448
Thats just what shrooms do, man, they make you doubt everything. I can understand its horrifying if you don't expect it.

>>25674472
K, ty.
>>
>cigarettes
>normie
Cigarettes are the most robot drug. Most normies like to vape these days.
>>
>>25674486
You're probably like me. I hated shrooms, but I love amphetamine and stims in general.

You're a good candidate for phenethylamines and lysergamides, especially:

LSD
2C-B
2C-E
MDMA
Mescaline

LSD + MDMA was the most unbelievably empowering and wonderful thing I've ever done. It completely, permanently changed my view on the world. Take the MDMA after you've peaked on the acid. You won't regret it.
>>
>>25674494
>Thats just what shrooms do, man, they make you doubt everything. I can understand its horrifying if you don't expect it.

Yea, I really didn't expect it. I was expecting a more drippy, spaced out LSD.

The sheer panic, paranoia and schizophrenia of that mushroom trip was enough to get me off psychedelics for half a year.

I took some high doses of 2c-b a few months ago though, and it was excellent. So I think shrooms just aren't for me.
>>
>>25673139
>Oxycodone
my friend gave me a 20mg, feels good man.
Its been over a year, so it should still feel good if I take another one. Moderation is key senpai
>>
>>25674137
>uses dissos and alcohol, but thinks stims are hard drugs

Plenty of people can handle their stims. I use dexamphetamine a couple times a week, always less than 30mg oral. It's not moreish at all for me, and I never redose.

You're smart to avoid opiates though. I avoid any drug that makes me less functional.

Drugs I won't touch:

>Dissociatives
>Methamphetamine
>Cathinones
>Opioids
>Benzos
>Deliriants
>Inhalants

Its good to have personal rules. I keep a drug log, where I record every drug I take, the date, the time, and effects. Keeps me honest about what I'm putting in my body.
>>
>troubled 14-year-old retard drugs
DXM
Kratom
Nutmeg
Nitrous
Inhalants
Replicating the Ganzfeld experiment
Hyperventilaton
Spinning around really fast
>>
>>25674756
why don't you like dissociatives?

i havent tried any other than dxm but i always have a blast with it
>>
>>25674795
Accurate, except how would most 14 year olds get kratom?
>>
File: aaaaahhhhh.png (128KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaahhhhh.png
128KB, 312x320px
>>25674795
>le dxm is a kiddie drug because it's legal xDDD

go eat 700 dph and tell me how kiddie that is, bub
>>
>>25674795
I chuckled.

>>25674802
I didn't say I don't like dissociatives, but I still won't touch them. I'm sure I'd like opiates, too.
My short experience with ketamine was that it was incredibly addictive, and was causing personality changes that I didn't like. It made me noticeably more narcissistic and actually less social when I was off the drug (though low K doses do make me somewhat more social, in the same way that being drunk does, without the intoxication).

I try to only take drugs that make me more of the kind of person I'd like to be, even when I'm off the drug. I want to be more engaged with the world, not less. Downers and dissociatives are very pleasureable, but they work in opposition to this goal.

Do these look like motivated people to you?
Amphetamine keeps me motivated.
>>
>>25673139
>implying every drug is not a normalfag drug

You normalfags are so dumb, How many times do we have to tell you, only normalfags do drugs.
>>
>>25674902
>not wanting to escape the feels and be numb to them for a time
>>
>>25674902
>I have aspergers and I dont do drugs, therefore only normals do drugs

If you had even a little bit of perspective, you'd know that there are a lot of different groups on the sidelines of the mainstream.
>>
I'm 3 days into being sober for the first time in months
>no more daily weed smoking
>no more almost daily alcohol consumption

These fucking nightmares I've been having are something else though
>>
>>25674886
lmao

>intentionally inducing a delirium state
>good drug

pick one, moron
i bet you have no idea how bad recreationally ODing on anticholinergics is. it doesn't matter how old you are, you'd still have to be retarded to do this to yourself for fun
>>
>>25674977
its not about fun, its about not underestimating a drug because of its ease of availability

ive tried mushrooms, ketamine, and some fake acid and a 4th plateau dxm trip absolutely rocked my shit compared to those
>>
I use Xanax. Not because I want to but because I have awful panic attacks. Otherwise I'm pretty sober, just not into it.
>>
>tfw ran out of Ambien
This is the worst. Nothing to look forward to anymore. No more feeling relaxed and calm. No more thinking that everything is going to be okay. Just a long, dark tunnel of boredom, hopelessness, and despair. End it now.
>>
File: 1452378798664.jpg (122KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452378798664.jpg
122KB, 1000x850px
I like Tramadol. They don't make me feel tired like codeine and they make feel on top of the world. It's just like an opiate high, you feel warm and content no matter how shit of a day you're having. Everything is good and everything will be alright.

I just feel so at peace when I take them. Love em.
>>
>>25674963
Yeah. My nightmares always come back after keeping off booze or weed. Weed is great for stopping my dreams but It slows my brain down too much.
>>
>>25675242
I just managed to get my hands on some tramadol. What should my dosage be? Is the high affected by alcohol?
>>
>>25675623
The ones I get are 50mg and I usually take 2-3 and then top it up with the odd one through the night. Try a couple and go from there. 150mg is a reasonably low dose but there is nothing wrong with getting high from smaller doses.

If I take codeine I need at least 250-300 before I get where I want to be, so that's why I prefer Tramadol.

As far as taking them with alcohol, I wouldn't know. I rarely drink when taking pills as I find the booze overpowers the high.

Don't abuse them as they can induce seizures if you're taking too many too often. You read about these retards taking 300-400mg at a time and they're shocked when they suddenly seizure out.

Also, if you're going to be taking a few prepare to be wired as fuck and unable to sleep. I honestly don't know why this happens but there have been times I've gotten in bed around 3am and still been wide awake come the morning. You don't give a fuck though, the bed is stupid comfy when high.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>25675847
Also, you're gonna be able to fuck/fap for England when you're on them.

Takes me 10x as long to bust a nut when on them.
>>
>>25675847
>>25675910
Sooo... Don't take all 8 of them.

Thank you kind anon. I shall fap for queen, for country, FOR ENGLAND!
>>
>>25674282
>loves opiates
>not snorting based oxymorphone
Get it together man
>>
>>25673139

I did something from every category except failed normie. And I don't have the money to be addicted to cocaine.
>>
>>25674626
I use oxy twice a week. I've built a tolerance but I don't get dope sick.
>>
>(vaping) weed
>adderall
>vyvanse
>coffee
>rarely alcohol

I am the ultimate normie. I pretty much stopped doing psychedelics because I was tired of being asked about tripping.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (28KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
28KB, 768x768px
>>25673139
wow this list is shit. Where do I begin.

Robots do heroin? Thats a normal thing for robots? And weed isn't? News to me.

Weed isn't a hippy drug? Fucking MDMA is a hippy drug, but not weed? And nitrous? For hippies? What the fuck?

Craft beer is for hipsters? So unless I drink shitty beer, I'm a hipster? Apparently I'm a normie, too, because it's alcohol.

Oh, here's weed. A negro drug. Right. Now I understand that negroes smoke the refer, but for fucks sake, have you ever heard of a stoner? They look like shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Come to think of it, I think he might be considered a hippy.

This list is shit. 3/10
>>
>>25673139
>no DPH
The most robot drug there is.
>antichlonergic, removes the neurotransmitter acetylhide
>makes you feel shit
>gives you alzhaimer
>trip consist of spiders and mean shadowpeople whispering mean things
>>
>>25675847
this is solid advice. My dog was perscribed these when I was in highschool and I'd steal his all of the time.
>>
File: 1452128856459.gif (208KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1452128856459.gif
208KB, 384x288px
>Tfw no weed for my MDMA afterglow yesterday
>>
File: 1452453075810.jpg (13KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1452453075810.jpg
13KB, 526x526px
>>25676624
>stealing your dogs pain meds

This is so fucking low. I like drugs but I'd never take them from my dog and leave him in pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 858x725px
>>25676624
>stealing your dogs pain medication

YOU NIGGER HOW DARE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I met a guy who I went to school with a few days ago and recently got some coke from him. I have a feeling he was bullshitting me but I'm not sure. I haven't done it before so is there any way to tell if it's real? I've only done LSD, weed and ketamine before.
>>
>>25673389
>mah active alkaloids
You nincompoop
>>
>>25677065
>implying NMT and 5-meo-dmt aren't psychoactive drugs
>>
i fall into every category. i'm a monster
>>
File: 1379297659030.gif (504KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379297659030.gif
504KB, 500x500px
>>25673139
so I'm in a new city so I don't have any connection to dealers
been using dmt from the pharmacy and i'm wondering what other drugs I can get at the pharmacy? heard benedryl can get you high
>>
>>25677065

>THC is weed
>Morphine is Opium

fuck off dumbnigger
>>
anyone know how to get codeine, none of my friends do that shit
>>
>>25677209

lol you mean DXM hopefully or you've got a rad pharmacy. you can also get DPH, but it's not fun, perhaps codeine if you aren't american, you can buy pseudo and make meth, and you can try that nasal stuff with the cotton inside that I can't remember the name of
>>
>>25677221

find someone who sells it, go to a canadian pharmacy and get really weak stuff, or go to the doctor and complain of having a really dry cough and fucking academy award that shit

only ways
>>
>>25674795
Don't forget Benadryl
>>
File: Drug_danger_and_dependence.png (32KB, 722x420px) Image search: [Google]
Drug_danger_and_dependence.png
32KB, 722x420px
>>25673492
Only 1/4 people who used heroine are addicted too. It's not like the movies anon.
And only 10-20% of dirty stoners who smoke weed DAILY have (psychological) addiction (the same kind of addiction you'd get by watching sitcoms, eating chocolate or browsing 4chan).
The addiction potential of most drugs is overblown.
Except for alcohol, it being the most fucking normie drug is commonly seen as just a jolly good time with a bit of sickness on Saturday mornings. It's actually a hard drug with a shitload of negative health effects (both mental and physical) and a huge addiction potential. Smoking (tobacco) is also much more detrimental than people would imagine. Not to speak of benzos, which make you as dumb and forgetful as weed does if used daily.

Drug use should be very limited as it can be detrimental to critical thinking, can compromise your safety, distorts character (asocial tendencies may arise), not to speak of the hard drugs which destroy the body as well.

Acceptable and sustainable drug use is
>psychedelics and ketamine no more than 3 times a year (dose below 300mcg with LSD, below 3.5g with shrooms)
>weed no more than 1-2 times a month
>caffeine no more than 2 times a week (dose below 200mg)
>alcohol only in moderation, that is, the equivalent of 3 beers/week maximum
>MDMA 1 time a year (dose below 200mg, look out for potassium and Mg (protip- bananas, juice and grapes))
>cocaine, nicotine, heroin- don't
>morphine, amphetamine- don't (only if administered by medical professional in crisis situation)
>benzos- only in case of panic attacks, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T USE THEM EVERY DAY
Other, more obscure drugs be generally be avoided.

This way you can easily lead a productive, healthy and long life, but it still gives you opportunity to get proper high every season, get high once/twice a month and get a light buzz every week.

Life sucks though so feel free to make the best of it while also making it shorter.
>>
>>25673139

Rate my drugs and what class i fall in pls

>smoke weed daily/ once every 2-3 days when broke
>get shitfaced whenever i can get my hands on alcohol (usually i drink alone on weekends)
>Do DXM usually once a month or once every 2 weeks at the most
>take a xanie bar whenever i get get them.
Is ordering drugs on the deep web hard and complicated? do they ship them to your house?

I want to get my hands on some xanax, ketamine, oxies, coke, mdma, or LSD. But all i can find around here is weed and if im super super super lucky maybe some mushrooms or mdma. but the best i know with that shit, is i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy.

is it worth it?
>>
>>25677310

complicated yes, hard no.

just get some BTC, create an account, and buy.
but that's more complicated than it sounds.

you fall into the poor fag with few friendsclass
>>
>>25677232
>lol you mean DXM
ya, im high on the last of my weed so I'm making typos.
I heard dph just gives you spider hell, I've never done a major hallucinogen like acid mostly dissociatives so I don't know if I could handle dph.
>you can try that nasal stuff with the cotton inside that I can't remember the name of
what effect does that have?
>>
File: dontdoitpepe.png (12KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
dontdoitpepe.png
12KB, 485x312px
>>25673139
>that shit tier robot list
>meth is a failed normie drug, not a nigger drug
>MDMA is a hippy drug

what were you on when you made this shit list OP?
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692KB, 1056x4830px) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692KB, 1056x4830px
>>25673139
>ctrl+f salvia
>no results found

I'm feeling pretty smug right now desu.
>>
>>25677343
>create an account
not him but how would I do this?
silk road is down and the alternatives are all invite only markets. how do I get an account
>>
>>25673139
Where would i fall on this list if my favourite recreational activity is boshing fat, dusty lines of mcat on the regular?
>>
>>25677358

it's a stimulant, but from what I understand it's crap. I used to do DXM weekly when I was 18 and 19, and I tried DPH a couple times and it was garbage. DXM loses its magic after a while and you just feel sick.
>>
>>25677382

get an invite, obviously.
>>
>>25677371
>Meth
>Niggers

No. Meth isn't their drug.
>>
Weed, MDMA/E, coke.

Don't plan on doing any others.

The idea of hallucinogens scares the fuck out of me tbqh
>>
>>25677371
meth is for white people crack is for niggers
>>
>>25677247
I'll probably end up not getting any at this rate, but thanks for the advice
>>
>>25677438
>The idea of hallucinogens scares the fuck out of me tbqh

why?

Hallucinogens make you feel amazing
>>
File: 1427323817633.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1427323817633.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
can someone make a darknet guide for retards?

i have no friends and i can only smoke weed that my dad gives me

looked at a guide before and didnt even understand the first few steps. all i use my laptop for is going on r9k and looking at porn i dont know how to deep web

i just want to try DMT

dont tell me to extract it myself, if im too stupid to figure out how to buy drugs off the internet im too stupid for that too
>>
>tfw don't do any drugs. not even caffeine
Feels clean man. And yes, I do believe with all my heart that I am superior to a drug user.
>>
>>25677578
It's a bad time for the darknet. Multiple markets taken offline, there's a decent chance LEO is silently exploiting some vulnerability.

If you want drugs, just go down to the negro part of town and ask any hobo. Tell him you'll spot him a 20 if he shows you where the legit spot is.
>>
>>25677578

extracting it is fucking EASY. well, it was before the tightened restrictions on MHRB

literally following a recipe with easy to acquire chemicals and measuring cups. it's not hard at all.

break down MHRB with lye
extract the good stuff with naphtha
freeze the naphtha
dump the naphtha
scrape the crystals up
wash with ammonia
wash with distilled water

it literally doesn't get easier than DMT extraction
>>
>be in hospital after heart surgery
>guy in the same hospital room is partially paralyzed as a result of car accident
>limbs hanging on pulley systems left and right so he doesn't injure himself further
>guy is constantly unhooking himself from it, trying to leave hospital
>doctors and nurses yelling about how he's causing permanent damage to his nervous system
>they have to call security into the room to watch him 24/7 and prevent him from moving, since not all the nurses were strong enough
>turns out the guy was addicted to opiates
>fresh out of rehab
>hospitals provide opiate painkillers and guy was scared to tears that because he was taking them he'd have to go through rehab again

Look guys I'm a motivational speaker and everything
Don't overdo opiates ;_;
>>
>>25677665

opium is literally god tier.
the only downside to opiates is not being able to shit and then shitting too much when you are able
>>
File: unnamed.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>25677581
And yet you're still at the whim of the dopamine, serotonin, epinephrine, and even the DMT inside your own brain.

>mfw he thinks he's more in control by not using drugs
>>
>>25674553
>LSD + MDMA was the most unbelievably empowering and wonderful thing I've ever done. It completely, permanently changed my view on the world.

That's the thing, people like you end up with permanently fucked up brains. I assure everyone who talks to you realizes there's something wrong with you. It's easy to recognize a junkie.

Stop telling people to fuck yourself up forever like you did just because it made you feel good junkie.
>>
>>25677735
>junkie
>from serotonergic drugs

what the hell? Are you for real?

Only opiate abuse makes you a junkie.
>>
>>25677343

Silk road is down and has been for a while.

is there a guide anywhere to ordering the shit online.

and if they mail it to you how do they not catch it in the postal service? do they hide it inside of other shit? or what.

and can they track bitcoin to your bank account?

because i wanted to buy an ounce of weed on the dark web, sell it around my town to flip it, then buy some real shit.

also for dark web. you want to use a completely seperate computer right? i hear its filled to the brim with malware and hackers and shit.
>>
>>25673427

where do you buy?

I was thinking either Powder City or the capsules at smartdrugsforthought.
>>
>>25677578
If you live in Europe you can buy from here

http://azarius.net/smartshop/herbs/ayahuasca/
>>
>>25677765
>can they track bitcoin to your bank account?
Yes
>is there a guide anywhere to ordering the shit online.
Yes
>i wanted to buy an ounce of weed on the dark web, sell it around my town to flip it, then buy some real shit.
This is a terrible idea, selling anything will get you locked up fast.
>if they mail it to you how do they not catch it in the postal service? do they hide it inside of other shit? or what.
Sometimes they do catch you, it's called a controlled delivery. People don't talk about the stealth used to keep packages safe, it's bad for business.

If you're not smart or resourceful enough to seek out this information on your own, then you are too stupid to order shit online without getting caught. We're not here to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>25674246
But are you smoking nice weed or shitty weed? I feel like this is important for some reason.
>>
>>25676537
Nitrous is literally called hippy crack. It's been used with psychedelics for ages to boost the trip
>>
File: 1451974445413.jpg (35KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451974445413.jpg
35KB, 406x364px
>tfw 4 days off heroin cold turkey

i just want to be able to sleep already >__<. thank jesus for legal weed in my state
>>
>>25677973
It's hell man, but don't worry too much. By the 3rd and 4th day, you're through the very worst of it. The next few days you may think feel worse but that's because you feel like it's been going on forever at that point, especially if you're like me and couldn't sleep even a minute for 4 days. Just keep your mind busy with whatever you can and just wait that shit out. You'll be glad you did bro. I'm just about a year clean now and life's been great, at least relative to how it was being a junkie.
>>
anyone here /fit/ or at least strong bigguy mode and use drugs?

im just curious

most of the people i know who use drugs are skellies or plain old fatasses
>>
>>25677842

i only sell to people i know are legit, its not like i peddle my shit on a street corner.

I live in a fucking trailer park, everyone here is a stoner. i can pretty much ask anyone of my neighbors that i know smoke "hey...wannna buy some pot"

may or may not have done that before, and just ran around to peoples houses rather than selling it out of my own. just dont look suspicious and dress like a thug, and when you sell someone say a few gs. only bring that ammount with you never bring your whole stash. just asking for trouble.

and only sell to people you know.
if you sell to someone you dont know sell it through someone you do know. have them buy it off you and have them just give it to them later.

its easy if you do it right and you stay under the radar with it.

thats just weed though

Narcotics, is a whole different ball park. far more serious and far more enforced. dont play with that shit.

where as the cops dont really actively seek out dime bag weed hustlers around here. they are mostly busy searching for meth labs and high ups. its more so if they happen to stop you or catch you in the middle of a deal.

If a person can manage to sell weed for months in a small town of like 1500 people where everyone pretty much knows each other and fly under the radar. its not hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-15-33-57.png (180KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-15-33-57.png
180KB, 720x1280px
>>25675623
No you shouldn't use it with alcohol.

At least according to the meds website i googled
>>
File: 1446450878806.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446450878806.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
>>25678071
for sure man. Im holed up at home with an arsenal of alcohol and weed/mindless entertainment to get me by. it might all be alright eventually.
>>
How do get xanax and benzos, fuck living in sydney
>>
>>25678960
You'll get there bro. It's not easy and every day is a fight, but it's worth it. Make sure you drop anyone you associated with. I can't tell you how many times I tried getting clean but didnt do that only to right back to them and get just one shot or whatever for "old times sakes." Shit never ends so cut it off now. Hell, play an mmo if you can. Those are massive timesinks that'll keep you busy when you have the energy. Also, if at all possible, go for short walks to keep your body moving. Getting sore will laying down all day just makes the anxiety worse plus a change of scenery can be nice.
>>
File: 1426540745443.jpg (16KB, 202x198px) Image search: [Google]
1426540745443.jpg
16KB, 202x198px
>>25674211
>phenibut
Yes, phenibut is freaking miracle drug for me.
I usually take 2-2.5g for the desired effects but the first time I felt awesome from just 1.5g
>>
>>25676067
>implying I can even get it
don't you think if I had connects I'd be railing that shit every day? that shit is hard to find.
I can get dilaudid pretty easily though, and it's my favorite drug just ahead of oxycodone.
>>
Ketamine, cocaine, nitrous, MDMA, 2c, LSD, Psilo

Ketamine + Nitrous = god tier
>>
>>25679995
i always hear people talking about nitrous

what the fuck even is it? where do you get it? how do you use it?

i saw one kid inhaling air from a can of whipped cream, is that the same thing?
>>
>>25680021
Sort of. I have a person who gets nitrous tanks from a dirty dentist, so it's the same thing as laughing gas you get during surgery. I don't use whip-its. To use a full size nitrous tank you use balloons - put them on the nozzle, fill up the balloon, and huff it from there
>>
>>25677308
Those numbers are fucking low. Also Alcohol gets 3x a week and Weed is over 1/8th of that? Please. You can high doses of psychs once a month and be completely normal.
>>
Daily:
>weed
>alcohol
>coffee
Monthly:
>tobacco
Tried and liked:
>MDMA
>salvia
Tried and disliked:
>LSD
>shrooms
Want to try:
>DMT
>opium (ideally domestically produced, so it's not funding gangs or terrorists)
fairly normie, I know
>>
>>25681423
>daily
>alcohol

pathetic
>>
Can anyone talk about ecstasy, I want to try it
>>
>>25681523
it's an easily accessible drug that's good for wallowing in misery
>>
>>25682177
but its really bad for you

later in life you're gonna be in a world of hurt bub
>>
>>25682193
but I hate myself and want to die, so that's ok
I'd kill myself faster, but I'm too cowardly
>>
>>25682244
what if things turn around? then you're left with fucked insides

you should at least cut that shit to a few times a week, the thought of someone forcing that kind of shit upon their body every single day makes me cringe

i like to get fucked up just as much as the next guy but i'll never drink more than 5 shots worth of vodka more than a few times a month. i like to trip out on dex but i only do that once a month

my body is pretty much all i have, i dont want to fuck it up
>>
>>25682106

Ecstasy is basically just Molly/MDMA, but usually with other additives. Expect tons of energy, inability to sit still, actual non fedora-tipping euphoria, and a yearning for socializing with people. Definitely not the kind of drug you want to do alone/at home.

The comedown can be pretty shitty, depression and shit can last for a couple days, especially if you're already in a bad mental state.

tl;dr

If you get good shit, it'll be the best high you've ever had, but the after effects can be shitty.
>>
>>25682307
things have been shit 90% of the time for over a decade now, and seem to be getting worse. my misery will only end when I'm dead, I'll be disappointed if I'm still alive by 50
>>
>weed every other day
>stimulants every couple of weeks (X, MDMA or Speed)
>psychedelics every few months (lsd, mushies or 2cb)

Planning on honeyflipping this weekend, if my order comes in.
>>
File: WhiteRussian.jpg (443KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteRussian.jpg
443KB, 1600x900px
>>25673139
picked this up just now
>>
File: antibuddha.jpg (468KB, 965x1311px) Image search: [Google]
antibuddha.jpg
468KB, 965x1311px
>>25677735
oh hey YOU! How's it going champ?
>>
File: party pepe.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
party pepe.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
>>25673567
THE ROAD TO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25673567
>>25682634
coke never made sense to me. Tried it a few times, nice buzz sure but not worth the investment from a poorfag like myself. 100 euro a gram here. Speed is 20 a gram.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (8KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
8KB, 297x170px
>took 700mg of dxm the other night
>mfw I was texting an acquaintance and thought I was an alien trying to communicate with humans
>>
>>25683982
how was it? was it caps or sizzurp?

ive only delved to 500mg, but later this month im going to try that exact dose. any CEV?
>>
>>25684018
Syrup, which sucked fucking dick to get all down but it's cheaper than caps so what can you do

Shit was crazy, I don't really remember much of what went on, I think I tried watching Ghost in the Shell or something but I don't have any memory of it beyond little snippets which might have been imagined. As for CEVs, I was way too far gone to be able to properly differentiate between closed and open eyes, but nothing too significant I can recall beyond some complex patterns and shit
>>
File: membrane.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
membrane.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
if you have access to drugs outside of tobacco, alcohol, or a prescription, you're a fucking normie
god this board is fucking shit
>>
File: dexguide.jpg (2MB, 1944x3708px) Image search: [Google]
dexguide.jpg
2MB, 1944x3708px
>>25684104
study the guide friendo
>>
Well I think its finally over. I knew what I was getting into when I started using heroin, I knew it would be the death of me, probably why I started in the first place. I've run out of money, my brain is permanently drained of any dopamine, relationship with friends and family is ruined, etc.

This weekend I'll pick up for the last time, load up 1.5 grams and shoot it all. The golden shot, the beautiful nod that will last forever and ever.
>>
>>25682486
If it's pure MDMA, you won't have tons of energy. Real MDMA is actually pretty sedating.

If it's mixed with speed or meth though (as it often is), it will be energetic.
>>
>>25677438
Hallucinogens are a whole other world that I'm sure you be interested in. Everybody feared doing it at some point of time.
>>
>>25684125
I don't see why online culture seems to advertise DXM as a visual like drug. I've robotripped many times and have never seen any visuals. The drug just makes your vision turn really blurry, your body completely numb yet you can do physical activity for hours on end, and your mind feels as if you're really drunk and mildly tripping.

Might as well just save your money and buy some shrooms or whatever bullshit passes off as acid.
>>
I take adderall responsibly would I be safe with coke?
>>
File: dxmcev.png (29KB, 702x512px) Image search: [Google]
dxmcev.png
29KB, 702x512px
>>25685597
i tried shrooms and they didnt really make me feel good

i got panicky and emotional and felt bad about every shitty thing i ever did

when i go off to dex land i feel great, i close my eyes and the music turns into visuals. like dark patterns undulating, or like im flying through a dark tunnel of shapes

this was a closed eye visual i had on 500mg. it doesnt do it justice at all but you can kind of get an idea
>>
File: 1452374983205.jpg (160KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
1452374983205.jpg
160KB, 734x734px
Rate the drugs you've tried by their safety out of 10 /r9k/
I'd say
Weed: 10/10 very safe
Shrooms: 9/10
Xanax: 8/10
Ambien: 2/10
Alcohol: 6/10
>>
>>25685667
It would strain your heart and increases the chance of you having a heart attack. Pick one and stick with one.
>>
Post drugs you use.

>Normie drugs
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Weed (not daily)
Cocaine (not chronic/addicted)
Adderall
Caffeine
MDMA

>Robot drugs
Benzos
Ketamine
Methoxetamine
DXM

>Failed Normie drugs
Fentanyl (I don't use this recreationally but I got it in a hospital once. I would also like to point out how fucking absurd it is to say that it's a failed normie drug, if your life has sunk low enough to get fentanyl you're less than a robot.)

>Hippie drugs
LSD
RC empathogens (methylone, 4-fa, etc) (4-fa is a stim doofus)
RC stimulants

>Hipster drugs
Vaping of any kind

>Negro drugs
Codeine

>Abbo drugs
Opium
>>
File: 59dq4Dt.png (928KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
59dq4Dt.png
928KB, 607x1080px
>>25673139
Ur a fucking idiot, op
>>
File: Ozzy-Osbourne3.jpg (154KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy-Osbourne3.jpg
154KB, 630x420px
Can you control yourself easy on San Pedro like you can shrooms?
>>
Someone who's done DMT, tell me about it please? I want try it pretty bad.
>>
>>25685921

Patterns are complex and you also hear audio hallucinations but that's about it
>>
>>25685776
You can still get a hold of MXE? Tell a nigga how, man. Also, I have the opportunity to get a ridiculous amount of 3-meo-pcp for a really cheap price but I've never had it. Should I jump on it?
>>
Anyone here taken a retarded dose of a psychedelic and had a taste of what it's like to lose your mind?

Did a 300mcg of ETH LAD (an LSD analouge), and reached complete ego death, i forgot who i was, who my friends were, any sense of sexuality or consciousness, and had psychosis for like 48 hours.

When you do something like that you really learn to appreciate the strength of drugs.
>>
>>25686044
I had that on an eighth of shrooms. Thank god it only lasted 4 hours.
>>
>>25686044
I did the same thing on 1P-LSD and MXP. My friends claim that I cried like a baby and asked who and what my mom was, as if the I knew the word was significant to me but I didn't understand what it meant. Ever since this experience I have had awful anxiety that has made smoking weed cause a slight panic attack every time. I also have chest pains almost daily and I haven't had a trip that I actually enjoyed besides 4-aco-dmt since. I can't stop worrying about my heart even though my blood pressure and heart rate are perfect, but no matter how much I worry I also can't stop taking these damn psychs. For example, I tried AL-LAD the other day and the whole time I was just concentrating on my chest which I think is what caused it to hurt in the first place. I'm worried that I've fucked up my heart or my mind forever and I'll never feel the same again. I wish I never even started, man.
>>
File: cat1.png (160KB, 270x264px) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160KB, 270x264px
>>25673139
>OP actually made this thread un-ironically
>he spent time on this
>>
>>25686111
funny you mention that, all my other lower dose LSD trips lasted at least 8-12 hours, this one only lasted four. Once i 'sobered' up i literally had no idea what i had taken that day, nor did i even care to ask anyone.

Did you notice any broken logic in your thinking the next day/s after that?
>>
>>25686111
i took an 8th and had mixed feelings

like i was having heavy CEV, everything was wavy, but i was still holding on, i wasnt letting go.

i just had really weird anxious feels

im thinking about heroic dosing. like 5 or 6 grams dried, in one swallow. to completely make me let go

is this a bad idea?
>>
>>25686199
>can't stop taking psychs

What are you even trying to get out of them?

I have no idea why you thought mixing classical psychedelics and dissociatives would be a good idea. That seems like madness to me.
>>
>>25686238
It's a bad idea with shrooms. Shrooms don't have any kind of positive push, and if you go to a dark place it can stay dark the whole trip.

I recommend you get some 2C-B and take a high dose of that instead. I did 38mg 2C-B and peaked at a solid ++++, with total ego loss. It was humbling and utterly beautiful.

It's very hard to have a really bad trip on 2C-B.
>>
>>25686263
I'm looking for the same feeling they gave me before that incident. The 1P was weak as shit and it was past it's peak when I dosed MXP. I'm 90% sure that all of my problems are just psychological because my chest never hurts unless I think about it, but how do I overcome this?
>>
>>25686302
im a man of earth, not a man of technology

im too stupid to into darknet
>>
Was rolling on 120 mg of DXM last night, did 2500 mg of APAP (maximum should be only 645 mg per 4 hours) Would have took the 4 tabs I had left, but I could have died. It felt like fucking lighting bolts were pumping through my vein when I listened to rock, and it felt like I was a chill as a ice cube when I would listen to ambient music, the comedown was nice and slow. I got a little more high then I wanted, but for only 5$! 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>25686322
Stop taking psychedelics for a good while, at least 3 months. Then work your way up with LOW doses.
>>
File: 1452102910676.jpg (52KB, 592x570px) Image search: [Google]
1452102910676.jpg
52KB, 592x570px
>>25686219
To give OP the benefit of a doubt he was probably high as shit of who knows what when he made this... hopefully.
>>
>>25685887
Yes. Make sure you water starve the plant for a few weeks before hand, to increase active alkaloids/water ratio. Pedro often varies in strength, so distilling the alkaloids from raw matter is the best way to go.
>>
>>25686199
Fucking hell mate, that sounds rough.
>>25686238
>to completely make me let go
>is this a bad idea?

Depends, do you really know what it's like to 'let go'? That was what i thought i wanted when i did 300 ethlad, it was an interesting experience but im fucking lucky i didnt go complete bonkers, or kill myself.

It sound stupid when people say psychedelics make you lose your mind, but that is literally what it can do and you have to be ready to accept that risk.
>>
>>25686111
Shit man I did that about a month ago on an eighth. I thought I was dead or that everything I experienced before eating them was a lie. These drugs aren't toys and they can really fuck up your mind.
>>
>>25686326
Well then you're pretty much stuck with tryptamines.

I still think taking a heroic dose to force yourself to lose control is a very bad idea though. Unless you have some kind of cushion, you're setting yourself up for horror. At least find some MDMA and take that simultaneously, if you do that.
>>
>>25686032
Yes. Also clean your crossbow collection why you are on it.
>>
>>25677308
>tfw I smoked cigars twice every two weeks for a month when I was kid and never got any withdrawl
Am I a god or something?
>>
>>25686364
can one single trip really make you lose it?

ive heard of people landing in the looney bin from tripping out on dex all the time, but ive never heard of psychosis from one trip
>>
>>25686352
Amphetamine.

>I'm the OP.
>>
>>25686032
I've heard it's tough to get MXE in the US but I'm in Europe, sorry

And I'd jump on any drug for a really cheap price :)
>>
File: 1452082765401.gif (143KB, 261x432px) Image search: [Google]
1452082765401.gif
143KB, 261x432px
I'm ADHD as fuck (diagnosed with it professionally not saying it like a normalfag) and have been considering getting a diagnosis for amphetamine.

Read that it actually slows your mind down whereas mine is always going a mile a minute...can other ADHDfags attest to this or is the speed making your mind move slower thing a ruse?
>>
All drugs are normie as fuck you stupid faggots
>>
>>25686417
If you have a sturdy, normal psychology, usually no.

You'll generally always return to baseline, maybe with a few weird ideas.

This is all up to a point of course. If you take a thumbprint of acid, you're pretty much guaranteed to be permanently borked.
>>
>>25686417

I definitely had psychosis the entire trip, plus the following day,

I had completely forgotten who drove me to my friends house and often thought someone had towed my car for 40minutes across the city and i was part of someone's elaborate ruse.

I was convinced that same person had planted the clothes and shoes on me, and only the day after did i realize i've owned those all for like 2 years.

The following morning (i stayed up all night staring blankly at the ceiling) i was also convinced i had brought a second bag of clothes with me, which freaked the fuck out of my mates who had hoped i would be okay when i woke up.

The thing about it is to you your thoughts are completely logical, you have no idea that what you're thinking is batshit insane.

I've only tripped three times in my life, but after that i can definitely imagine how a higher dose could send people over the edge.
>>
>>25686490

>diagnosis for amphetamine

Mind my retardation, meant prescription*
>>
>>25686490

prescribed it. definitely helps slow down your mind. i felt so hyperfocused on everything (i was on a Vyvanse dose that was way too high) until my whole being just started to crash in the evening.

would recommend trying them for a while and seeing if they're right for you. i eventually quit because i felt like i was starting to lose my mind a little bit (very manic towards the end) and I graduated college.

<spoiler>/r/adhd is actually a decent resource if you can deal with their meme way of thinking</spoiler>
>>
>>25686621

I've had success doing deep breathing and concentration practices (think meditation) but it's one of those things where if you aren't consistent about it in every which way, eventually you'll fall apart again.

Hence, considering amphetamine. Thinking vyvanse or adderall.
>>
I fall into every one except failed normie.
My favorites though are the hippie and robot drugs.

I think though I'd fall under the hipster category.

All my hipster friends seem to be the mostly into LSD, MDMA, cigarettes, weed(daily) and (cheap)alcohol.

I guess I'm more of a punk/hippie type hipster, the hipster drugs you listed are for the lumbersexuals.
>>
File: me on the left.png (691KB, 570x1050px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
691KB, 570x1050px
Have psyches turned anyone else into an Existentialist
I don't want to die
I want to post with you guys forever
>>
>>25687084
>Have psyches turned anyone else into an Existentialist
>not becoming an existentialist of your own sober ponderings
you're just soiling the trust you might have had in your own mind
>>
>>25687141
sobriety made me want to die
shrooms made me realize how much i love living
>>
>>25686730
>>not becoming an existentialist of your own sober ponderings

I need to work on forming a habit. I agree that meditation was very helpful for me too.

seeing if i'm still to retarded to spoiler properly
>>
>>25674363
it's chemically similar to benzos, as it's a thienobenzodiazepine
but it's mechanism of action is completely different
it functions like most antipsychotics as an antagonist at many sights, mainly serotonin receptors (5ht-2a is the important one for schizophrenia) and dopamine receptors, but it also antagonizes epinephrine, histamine and acetylcholine receptors

it is functionally completely different from benzos, and as such is probably not very fun
>>
>>25677762
MDMA fucks you up
>>
>>25687412
Except it did exactly the opposite. MDMA helped unfuck me.
>>
>>25682106
it's not worth the fucking crippling depression you experience afterwards
>>
>>25687510
mind explaining? I heard this from another guy too, that MDMA cured clinical depression by jump-starting his serotonin levels or whatever. Details
>>
>>25687591
Stop trying to reduce complex phenomena like depression and mood to levels of neurotransmitters, that's seriously fallacious and wrong.

MDMA will not fix you in and of itself. What it will do is show you how your perceptions about yourself and the external world are potentially fucked up. The first time I had MDMA, I walked around for hours in the park, had several amazing conversations with random people, and got in a game of frisbee with some people I have never met. I smiled at the world, and people smiled back at me.

And you know what? If you try to behave that way in your sober life, people will usually respond in the same way. But its like- there's no way to develop new behavior patterns without DOING them first, and sometimes, with damaging mindsets, that can feel nearly impossible.

MDMA is a psychedelic. It gives you a new perspective on your own life that's normally unattainable. You have to take that absolutely at face value.
>>
/hippy/ reporting in
>>
>>25674137
how do you take your dxm? I was big into the red pills in high school but haven't returned since I could buy booze, but have been itching for a robo trip. I'd rather stay away from the syrups and pills because of the additives, has anyone tried ordering some online?
>>
>>25687808
That is until you start taking it too often and end up with permanent brain damage. MDMA is literally a neurotoxin
>>
>>25687875
>red pills

if you mean coricidin, you fucked up bad dude

that has some bad shit in it that can be deadly.

i dont do the darknet stuff, so i just drink the zizzurp, use a chaser like dr pepper or redbull then brush my teeth to get rid of the aftertaste

sometimes i'll puke but i always feel great afterwards. like to have weed on hand too, really enhances it
>>
>>25687906
Don't blame me for your irresponsibility.

I take MDMA at most two or three times a year. I treat it with extreme respect, just like any drug.

MDMA neurotoxicity is greatly overblown if you keep the three month rule, don't redose, and give yourself enough supplements (especially magnesium and tryptophan).
>>
>>25687931

it wasn't coricidin, it was the robitussin <only dxm> pills. I did my research before hand and stayed away from the additives. The pills were nice because you could dose all at once, and I had a real problem downing straight syrup. I've heard that you can get pure DXM from legit chemical suppliers, because it's not a controlled substance. I have heard it's good with some bud, but I've never had both at the same time.
>>
are dissociatives the ultimate escapist drug? how do they compare to opiates and benzos in terms of escapism?
>>
4fa/4fmp is also a normie drug, see ppl on it all the time on d&b raves, also OP is a cunt
>>
>>25688978
>OP is a cunt

Why so butthurt?
>>
>>25686445
So you're a normie then?
>>
>>25689039
Closer to a hippie, really. I love psychedelics and empathogens. I just also like amphetamine a lot.

>inb4 reeeeee
>>
>>25673139
Yeh, I'm lost as to what an "Abbo" is..
>>
>>25689098
>I just also like amphetamine a lot.
I don't blame you.
>>
>>25689127
Abbo = aboriginal, aka native aka first nations aka bush negro
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.