[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg scenario #328: There's a knock on your door. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: girl.jpg (759KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
759KB, 1920x1200px
Cyborg scenario #328:

There's a knock on your door. It's a lawyer and family services worker accompanying a little girl. Long story short, an ex or ONS got pregnant and decided to keep it from you and raise the child with her parents. This went on for three years again your ex and her parents died in a car crash.

You're now a single dad with a three year old daughter. What do?
>>
>>25672983
lurking to see how fucked upr9k can be
>>
>>25672983
drop it out the front of a nunnery or a fish and chip shop or something as soon as they leave
>>
>>25672983
Murder suicide

Fuck you robot this is original af
>>
I'm dirt poor and can barely afford heating. It's off to the orphanage for you Emily I've always liked the name Emily for my daughter
>>
>>25672983
Be the best single father I could possibly be. I'd teach her good morals and support her as best I could.
>>
cant imagine worse cuckoldry than trying to raise a daughter in the modern world

no matter what you do she will grow up to become a roastie whore, and if she attends university, she'll be guaranteed to become a crazed sjw while at it
>>
File: IBJ96xo.jpg (29KB, 565x311px) Image search: [Google]
IBJ96xo.jpg
29KB, 565x311px
What else is there to fo?
Really?
>>
>>25672983
ONS? What?
>cyborg scenario
Oh, so failed Normalfags who cummed in their prostitute?
>>
>>25672983
I don't want it. I'd tell them to go away.
>>
I have a retired father and a mother who'd both want grandchildren, so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
LITERALLY MY ONLY WISH SENPAI.
> 3 yo, so already past the annoyubg-baby-screaming age
> little qt girl that is 100% dependant in me
> I'm not alone anymore
>>
File: 3832734002.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
3832734002.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>25672983
>"an ex or ONS got pregnant and decided to keep it from you"
>virgin
>how come?
Would still raise her, though. I always wanted to be a dad desu.
>>
Find someone who's not literal human trash to take care of her/foster parents.

If no one is willing to take her, make someone you know who is good with children godparents, fake your own death, move to japan, and live the rest of your life in childfree paradise.
>>
give her hugs and squishy cummies
>>
File: literalhumantrash.png (80KB, 288x280px) Image search: [Google]
literalhumantrash.png
80KB, 288x280px
>>25673190
(Pic related m8s)
>>
>>25673142

That was my first thought too. My parents are crazy about little kids and I feel bad not giving them a grandkid.

And it's not like I travel or party anyways.
>>
>>25672983
Ask /b/ what to do
>>
>>25672983
1) Do a paternity test to she if she is really mine

2a) If she's not mine into the orphanage she goes
2b) If she has any disabilities, into the orphanage she goes
2c) If she is completely normal find some way to take care of her and hope that I'm strong enough to raise a child well as a single parent

This is the only correct answer to your question OP
>>
Is it possible to do a paternity test that late? If so, might as well get one to make sure I don't get cucked into raising some random guy's kid.

I guess I'd try to be a dad, though I have no confidence in my ability to raise a child properly.
>>
>>25673296
|
|
|
V
>>25673219
Eh, i'd do that also but id probably make her a foster child instead of an orphan.
>>
S L A V E
L
A
V
E
>>
>>25673345
yah, it's always possible.
>>
Use the money i get from the gov for taking care of her to fund my neet lifstyle
>>
File: rin.jpg (13KB, 275x236px) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
13KB, 275x236px
Live out my Usagi Drop dream
>>
>>25673145
My thoughts too. At 3 she probably already is at least partially toilet trained. She will probably be able to talk too. The worst years already behind, it will only keep getting better.
>>
I had sex?
I DID IT!
>>
File: f80[1].jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
f80[1].jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>>25673404
>only keep getting better
>yfw she turns 13
>>
Never had an ex or ONS. You know that even in your scenario the kid would probably not be yours and she's just trying to dump Chads spawn on someone.
>>
>>25673496
It's a hypothetical scenario

https://youtu.be/zrHkb8U8ID8?t=190
>>
>>25673540
Well first I would get paternity testing. If the child is mine(just because the mother was an ex or ONS doesn't mean the child is mine) I would try to get rid of it in any way possible. If I wasn't good enough to be a father during the first years for whatever reason then I don't see why I should be expected to take responsibility for the mothers mistake(not telling me) now. Chances are either I was a fucking asshole in which case the kid is better off without me or her mother was a retarded dumb cunt in which case I don't want anything to do with that kid.
>>
>>25673540

made a streamable for it

https://streamable.com/f8xv

>>25673598
ehh, good answer
>>
>>25673401

I was so pissed off about the random timejump I stopped reading. The main character got a new job, seemed to be hitting things off with the single mom he met, and bam, decade-long timejump. Seriously, wtf.
>>
>>25673786
oh what, really? I only watched the anime a couple of months ago, didn't even think to look for a manga. Is the manga any good coz I need more. It left an unfillable void in my life.
>>
>>25674574

I really liked the art and story.

I'd had no idea there was an anime. I'll check it out. Kinda behind on anime these days.
>>
>>25672983
Raise it and enjoy my genetic immortality
>>
>>25672983
Raise her to be an upstanding person, what else

Now you don't have a woman that is going to poison her pure mind and you have nobody to argue with.

Who wouldn't want to be a single father?
>>
someone gave my neighbor's 3 year old a recorder or something

dumb cunt won't cut it out. she's not hitting any notes, she's just blowing into it really hard and making me lose my mind
>>
>>25674987
It gave my otherwise meaningless life happy feelings for a few hours, and doesn't have that time skip that you spoke of.
>>
>>25672983
take care of her
>>
>>25675084

That's a really good point. I'm a trust fund brat and I'm going to look into buying some eggs and getting an overseas surrogate to make some qt kids.
>>
>>25672983
>Cyborg scenario #328:
>Cyborg
[complete normalfag]
>>
File: 1451594680228.gif (322KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451594680228.gif
322KB, 500x200px
>>25676905
Shit, that is my exact plan.
Good luck with your future child.
>>
Probably raise her. I think kids are cute. Who she turns out to be will be my responsibility.
>>
>>25673167
>>25673406
>>25673496

It was a stalker who would sneak into your room, ride your sleeping body to climax, and then crawl out the window.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.